Artists Impression Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

Each thrust delivered to the greatest depth within me and the room resounded to the slap as his balls slapped against me rebounding for the next assault. Although it seemed to take forever, I had already enjoyed my release, I don't suppose it did take very long before Brian's final thrust buried his discharging cock at my greatest depth. Greedy bitch that I was I took great pleasure in yet another delightful crescendo.

Brian collapsed upon me as he made his final spurting thrust our sweat drenched bodies sticking to one another. The cool afternoon breeze blowing in from the Avon Gorge chilling, raised goose bumps as we lay gathering our breath and slowly relaxing from our strenuous work out.

Slowly his cock withered, withdrawing, slithering from my juice filled crack, followed by the juice he had deposited there. As it oozed from me, it slowly drooled down between my legs and eased toward my anus.

"I need to pee." My comment broke the tender snuggling caresses of the moment.

We broke apart as he helped me to struggle to my feet, I desperately fought to control my bladder, the movement necessary to rise from the floor being of little help in that respect. A dribble of pee escaped to mingle with the greasy jism that was escaping from my pussy.

The void left at the end of our fuck felt massive and gaping although almost certainly it wasn't. Brian helped me, dribbling to the toilet and watched as I squatted over the commode and relieved myself of the combination of the contents of my, by now bursting, bladder and the remaining slobber of his jism and my secretions.

Brian wiped me when I felt I had concluded my toilette, and passed me a warm wet flannel to bathe the insides of my thighs. A rinse, and I then administered the same flannel to his withered and deflated cock and balls.

Two cold drinks, and both naked we wandered onto the small balcony and sat, our backs to the wall, me with my knees drawn up to allow the cooling air to caress my battered pussy, and Brian similarly positioned to allow himself to cool off.

Leaning together we dozed in the afterglow of our pleasure. I was unsure how to proceed, my mind was filled with thoughts which It may not be wise to share with the object of my desire

I was faced with a quandary, I wanted to offer Brian a new home, at the same time, if I made the suggestion and he was less than keen, I would be without the sex life that I was presently experiencing, with the added complication of having to find an alternative to the shop I enjoyed using.

The more I thought of it, the greater my need to preserve the status quo. In the end, the initiative was taken out of my hands.

It was later on the Sunday, the day had been very pleasant, most of it spent in bed, fucking and sucking, you get the picture I am sure. We had retired to the bathroom, and were sharing the tub.

My toes were teasing his balls, his cock standing stiff in the warm water, with just the head breaking the surface, while his toes caressed my slit and probed my pussy.

"I suppose" Brian said, "That I had best turn my mind regrettably back to reality."

"And that means?" A pang of panic coursed through me.

"Tomorrow I should return to work. I have customers who will be missing me." He grinned.

"Regrettably?"

"Well, yes, regrettably. Why would I not want this to last forever."

"If it could, would you want it to last?"

"I can't see you wanting me, with us just being friends and that."

"And lovers!"

"As a young lover."

"I have been thinking."

"Steady on, I still need your body, don't waste your energy on thinking!" he laughed

I was serious, but only managed a weak smile.

"I have been thinking..." I continued, struggling to find the words.

The sixties were upon us, but not everyone was as liberated as the period suggests.

"... why could you not live with me...here , instead of in that bed sitter you said you live in."

Brian reddened, stuttering.

"I...I...I.."

"Brian, forgive me, how stupid of me, I am sorry."

"No, don't be sorry, it's sweet of you...But what about your friends, won't they think it odd?"

"Good lord no! They are all shacked up with each other so why should they be shocked at me taking a live in lover?"

" Celeste, I would love to."

I lunged for him slopping the bathwater into our faces as I grabbed him and kissed him.

Celeste! The first time I had heard him actually use my name, it sounded so sweet coming from his lips. Leaping fro the bath I grabbed the towel and started to dry myself.

"Come on! Don't hang about, lets go and get your things."

Brian stepped out of the bath and took me in his arms.

"No rush, I have to give notice to quit so I can do that tomorrow and we can get my things during the week." His stiff young cock was prodding my belly. "I can think of a better way to use our time."

We had a celebratory fuck, after he had moistened me with his tongue.

Brian and I were together for a good few years during which time we enjoyed many, many sessions of both oral and genital mutually satisfying sex. I was as far as I could be, reasonably generous with my friends and at times of need, I asked Brian to 'oblige' them.

I can't tell you about his services to my friends, I never asked him. But I did get reports back from the friends about just how satisfying his bedroom skills were. I admit my breast swelled with pride at the thought that I was the one who that taught him those skills.

As I have related my story to you, I have to admit to a moistened pussy, and a sadness that I cannot have my longing satisfied by my Brian. Cheers girls!

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12