Aruna and Rebecca Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LenaLena
LenaLena
134 Followers

My grandparents on both sides disinherited me and from one day to the next I wasn't welcome at the homes of my aunts and uncles any longer either. Nobody wanted to talk to me, not even my so-called friends. It was in the middle of the winter, well below freezing outside and the only place I could go to was my girlfriend's house, who hadn't told her parents either and was by then even more terrified to do so. After a week of staying with her, her family found out about me because somebody told them, and they also kicked me out. I told Karina to never tell them about her and as far as I know she never did."

"But how did you end up here, then?" I asked, squeezing her hand. I felt sorry for her, but I was also weirdly proud of her. To have lived through something like that and to come through it relatively unscathed like she had, she had to be a tough one.

"It was still winter, so I took the train to Moscow and went to a women's shelter there. I lied and told them my family was dead and I ran away from my husband and in-laws. From there I got myself a job gutting fish in a fish factory in the outskirts of Moscow, and after two months I moved to a minuscule apartment. I wrote Karina a letter in which I invited her to come live with me and to escape our hometown, but she wrote back that she was now married and could not go away anymore. It took me almost a year to get over her, and by then I was also through with Moscow. It was time for something new, so I borrowed a dictionary from the library, saved and scraped all my money together, sold what little I had and came here."

"You learned this language from a dictionary?" I asked, flabbergasted.

She shook her head. "Hell no. Also from radio, TV, talking to people on the street, and free language lessons on the internet. You can do a lot if you want it hard enough."

"But how about your uncle then? And your cousin, Igor?" I asked. "Do they know you're gay?"

A light smile broke through. "Yes they know. They are much more open-minded than my family back home. Maybe it's because they've already lived here for so long. Igor has never even been to Russia. They are not real family though, not biological family. I dated Andrei for a while, the little brother of Igor's aunt Anuska. When we broke up I was left with a friend and a big new family."

She laughed at the puzzled look on my face. "When I came here I thought if I would date men for a while, the lesbian in me would fade and go away. I thought it would be an easier life. I was wrong, of course."

"Lilly took it much, much better." I said, while I stroked her hand with my thumb the way I had stroked her middle earlier. "I told her about you and what happened between us, and that I didn't really know what I was yet orientation-wise, and she told me that she would always be my best friend, no matter what box I put myself in."

Rebecca lifted our hands and kissed them. "I already like her."

"Good, because you'll meet her on Saturday." I said. "She's coming with us to the animal shelter."

"I'm looking forward to it." She answered while she stood up. "Now let's go see if the food is ready."

By the time I had set the table she had drained the spaghetti and put the food and a nice wine on the table. We devoured our dinner and before we knew it, it was 'after dinner'. Neither of us spoke while we carried our dirty plates and everything else back to the kitchen. The promise from earlier hung heavy in the air between us.

Chapter 8

Feeling slightly nervous I returned to the couch. My panties were still wet from previous thoughts that evening and as I felt my excitement building again I started to worry that it would soak through my jeans.

Rebecca sat down next to me and took both my hands in hers. "Do you still want to do this?" She asked.

What sort of a question was that? "Of course." I answered.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I kissed her collarbone and pushed her into a lying position. My hands roamed her body and I slowly licked her belly. It tasted a bit like how she smelled. "You will have to come up with much more than horror coming-out stories to put me off you, if that's what you mean." I murmured.

She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Can you stay over tonight?"

I grinned back. "Of course."

We looked into each others eyes and scrambled up at the same time. Rebecca kissed our intertwined hands again. "Let's go to bed." she whispered.

In her bedroom we sank down on the side of her bed. Her bedroom was almost identical to mine, even her bed was in the same spot. So while I was dreaming about her the last few nights, she lay literally above me. I wondered if she slept on the right or the left side.

Rebecca stroked my chin and turned my face to her. "Penny for your thoughts?" I started glowing again. She crossed her arms over each other and started grinning. "Now I definitely want to know. Tell me."

"My bed stands right under yours." I mumbled embarrassed. "And I wondered if you slept on the left or the right side of it."

"Aha." she answered, obviously not understanding my embarrassment. "Do you want to sleep already then?"

"No!" I almost yelled. I swallowed the word just in time.

She grinned even wider and squeezed my hand. "I take that look as a no."

I smiled again, suddenly bereft of my ability to speak and leant forward to kiss her. I originally meant it as a short kiss, as alternative confirmation because I couldn't seem to speak anymore, but she sucked my lip in her mouth and our tongues met.

When we were finally able to release each other after almost 20 minutes we were both out of breath from excitement and lack of oxygen. In a mad frenzy we pulled our clothes of. Shoes, socks, sweaters and shirts flew through the air and we fell back on the bed in our attempts to simultaneously free ourselves and each other of pants as fast as possible.

Before we knew it we were out of breath again and screaming with laughter in nothing but our underwear on the ground beside the bed.

OK, maybe I could only see her through rose-tinted glasses, but my god she was beautiful.

Full breasts in a black lace bra, a belly with a six-pack, arms full of cute freckles, muscular shoulders, long legs that ended in wide hips and soft buttocks, and over her whole body skin like a fairy princess. I almost felt barbaric for taking so little time the day before to admire her.

We climbed back on the bed. "You're amazing." I whispered softly.

This time it was her turn to get red cheeks which stood out nicely against her red curls. "You too."

I smiled. "It's nice to make you blush for once. Then I don't have to be 'it' all the time."

My finger stroked her arm from shoulder to hand and back and I felt her warm hand on my belly. Our glances fastened back on each other and the spell between us clicked back in its' place. The rest of the world simply stopped existing.

While I let my hands touch her wherever I could reach, she softly pushed her head in my neck. She started to plant dozens of little kisses on my shoulders and clasped herself to me. "You drive me crazy." she whispered in my ear.

By then I was already breathing heavily, so I knew she knew she had the same effect on me. I winked at her and squeezed her butt. "Good. I wouldn't settle for less."

She pulled herself loose and reached her hands after her back to open her bra. "No. Stop." I whispered. "I want to do it."

I didn't know why we were whispering to each other, since no-one would have heard us even if we had spoken louder, but it made the atmosphere around us even more heated.

I started to break into a light sweat and unclasped her bra. The first one that wasn't my own. After a bit of nervous fumbling it sprang loose and I gently pulled the straps off her shoulders. It was a pretty thing, but what they hid was far far more beautiful. I can't deny it: I stared, for a long time.

"You can touch them if you want." she whispered even softer than before. I slowly stretched out my hand and stroked the side of her left breast with the back of my index finger. She jumped at my touch.

I wanted to say how stunning she was, how utterly gorgeous, that I never met anyone prettier in my life, but I didn't. Words could only fall short any way.

I brought my mouth closer and kissed her nipple. First my lips touched her and an electric current burned through me. Then I opened my lips and very gently slid my tongue over it. I felt and heard her gasp, and did it again, smiling this time. That gasp meant I had done something good and I wanted to hear the sound again. She did and that made me smile even wider.

I pinched her other nipple while I sucked softly on the one in my mouth and now she gave me a soft moan. I was turning myself on with my actions too. My pussy throbbed. She had me so aroused just from touching her that I was sure I wasn't going to last long.

I switched breasts and worked on the courage to go south on her. My stomach fluttered in anticipation and fear. Her moans started to get a bit louder and I realized with a shock that I was moaning too.

I put my hands on her butt-cheeks and squeezed them for a second time. That made her gasp again.

Just as I was about to move my hands to the front, she reached behind me and unclasped my bra. Her hands stroked back and forth over my back.

I let her breasts go and kissed her mouth instead. She laughed through our kiss and rolled us over.

Now I was under her, instead of next to her. She pulled my bra off and repeated what I had just done to her, but better. Her tongue was warm and smooth and every time she sucked I felt my panties getting more soaked.

A delicious tingly feeling spread trough me. My blood seemed to boil in my veins. I started to sweat and shake. My body couldn't handle this. I wanted to say stop, warn her that she was going to make me come already, but by then it was already too late. I moaned and moaned and savored every second of it while the room spun around me.

"What in fuck's name was that!" I laughed after she slowly brought me down from my rush.

"You had an orgasm baby." She whispered in my ear before she bit my earlobe. "The first of many."

I pulled her even closer to me and tried to regain the courage I had mustered earlier. I kissed her cheek, her chin, her neck, her collarbone, above, on and then below her breasts and only looked up again when I landed at her belly button.

''Oh my god. Am I really doing this?" I thought. "I have no idea what to do!" I kissed the inside of her leg and her left thigh and she shifted so her legs fell a bit more open. Rebecca didn't seem to notice my insecurity because she merely smiled and tousled her hand through my hair.

It was the first time I could see beyond the little tuft of red hair. She was very pink and very wet.

I brought my face closer and carefully smelled her. My nose touched her hair by accident and she flinched. I put both my hands on her hips. Her legs opened up a bit further still and now I could see even more of her.

She looked like the picture I had in my head of myself there, only with subtle differences. She looked so terribly delicate. I wanted to touch her so badly, but barely dared to do it.

"Don't panic." I whispered, but I don't know for who I meant it more, her or me. Neither of us dared to breathe at that point.

I moved my hand as slowly as I could and when my index finger touched one of her outer lips her body jerked again.

"Shh." I uttered, but again I really don't know to who it was meant, myself or her.

My finger traced the contours of her outer lips and stroked her pubic hair. I almost couldn't believe how soft it was. My mouth was so close and in the end it just happened by itself. Before I knew it I made contact with the tip of my tongue.

Her taste reminded me vaguely of a thunderstorm at the beach. Salty from the flaring water, a tiny bit sweet from the raindrops, and a last unknown flavor: the most subtle of the three. In the storm that third would be the ozone in the air, but in this case it was the same thing I had tasted earlier on her stomach. A refreshing and familiar element although I couldn't fully put my finger on it.

Rebecca produced a loud sigh and I hastily pulled back. I didn't hurt her, did I? "Don't stop, you are doing great!" She breathed.

I smiled and put my tongue back where it was: at the bottom, almost at her ass. I made my tongue flat and started to explore her very slowly, licking up and then down again, careful not to miss any nook or cranny and listened to the sounds she made.

This was lovely, no better than lovely. Amazing! Wonderful! Divine! Heavenly! I could do this all night!

When I finally came to her clitoris, she sighed such a deep, sensual moan that I could not resist attempting to let her make that sound over and over again. Again and again I followed her inner lips to where they met, pushing against it.

I knew I had her close to coming when she started squirming under me and her voice made soft squeaky noises to go with the heavy breathing. I gently sucked her in my mouth and rubbed my tongue from left to right over her.

That is what did it. The squeaks stopped and in its place she arched her back and her arms fell on the mattress. I saw her feet change into pointy ballet feet.

Just as she had done to me I tried to bring her back gently. I didn't stop licking immediately, but licked slower and slower instead, until we hardly moved any more.

When I got up to lie next to her, we stared into each others eyes for a very long time, only stroking each others hair. It felt like we were having a whole conversation.

After I don't know how long my eyes started to droop. I was starting to fall asleep in her arms, but she wasn't allowing that yet. She kissed the tip of my nose and pulled the blankets over us. Then she disappeared under them.

All the sleep fog went away in the same instant she drew my underpants over my legs. "Here comes orgasm number 2." I thought as I opened up my legs for her and I felt her hot breath on me.

I wanted to tell her that she didn't need to, that I already had the night of my life with her, but my mind was paralyzed from the moment she started. She stuck her tongue right into me and used a far more direct approach than I had used with her.

I felt all my warmth going to my vagina. The rest of my body started to show goosebumps and soon I was almost begging her to let me come.

"Patience, love." she said. She lay a hand on my stomach to calm me but it didn't work. Her other hand rubbed my clit while she slid in and out of me with her tongue.

"How?" I managed to croak out. She giggled against me and it made me shudder in pleasure.

The hand on my belly disappeared and moved to the insides of my thigh. I started to become short of breath. She was playing me again, but I didn't mind being her piano anymore. When I finally did come, it was with a huge smile of satisfaction on my face.

She slowed down a bit, but never stopped. Before I realized what she had done she made me come a third time with her hand in me and a fourth time while suckling me softly. By the time I was almost ready for the fifth orgasm I was beginning to see flickers of bright light before me. My body jerked and jerked as I sank away into space.

We awoke in each others arms the next morning to the sound of Rebecca's alarm clock. It was already 8, so I didn't have much time. We kissed and admired each other while we showered together and did a stumbling striptease in reverse before leaving for work.

Chapter 9

It was Saturday afternoon before we saw each other again.

Lilly and I had just come home from the pet store where we bought food, toys, cat litter, a cat toilet, and a fluffy sleeping pillow when she knocked on the door. I looked at my watch: 5 minutes to 2. She was a bit early, but then again she probably heard us come in. We had been a bit loud on the stairs.

"That's her." I said unnecessarily to Lilly. I put down what I had in my hands and took a deep breath.

Lilly grinned. "I'm very curious." Of course that didn't easy my tense mood one bit.

I took a second deep breath and opened the door before Lilly would make me even more nervous. This was so important. What if they didn't like each other? My best friend and my, what exactly, girlfriend? They just had to like each other, they had to.

Rebecca looked past me and saw Lilly standing there, looking back at her. She grinned widely and pulled me to her, to kiss me full on the mouth.

"Rebecca!" I hissed, outraged. "Lilly..."

"You said you already told her. I'm only testing her reaction." Rebecca whispered in my ear. Her warm breath made my heart beat faster again. I quickly did a step back.

"Lilly, Rebecca. Rebecca, Lilly." I introduced them.

I would have given a fortune to be able to read their minds at that moment. What did they think of each other? What was their first impression? Would they tell me the truth about it, even if it turned out to be not so good? What would they think of me that I had chosen both of them? What would Lilly feel about the fact that I liked Rebecca so much and vice versa? I so hoped they wouldn't act jealous towards each other. I loved both of them, but in such totally different ways I could never explain if I had to.

"Does anyone want something to drink?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Rebecca grabbed my hand again. "I'd love to, and then I want to see what you bought for the spoiled critter to be."

Lilly started walking towards the kitchen. "I'll grab the drinks." she announced. "Is juice ok?"

"Fine by me." I answered in that same shaky voice. I hated that I felt so insecure, but I couldn't help it. These were the two people I cared for the most in the world.

Lilly disappeared in the kitchen for a little while and Rebecca used the occasion to pull me closer to her and to give me a decent kiss this time. She stroked her fingers through my hair and pushed her nose against the tip of my nose. "I've missed you." she whispered softly.

I forgot that Lilly was in the kitchen and probably for only a short amount of time. Suddenly it didn't matter anymore either. Me, her, the moment, that's what counted. I lost myself in her again.

"Me too." I whispered back before I sucked her lip in my mouth. That was a serious understatement, but I wasn't going to tell her that yet. Besides, that missing her whenever we were apart felt so terribly puppy-love-like. I wasn't a melodramatic teenager and never had been either, so I wasn't going to start with that now.

Our tongues met and I swung my arms around her. We were almost glued together, but I couldn't be close enough to her. She smelled so damn good, and she was so warm and soft, and...

"Ahum." Lilly scraped her throat and Rebbeca and I flew apart. We didn't dare to look her in the face.

Lilly gave us each a glass of orange juice, laughing her ass off the whole time. "Oh wow! I wish I could take a picture of you guys now! You look like red traffic lights! Hahaha!" I looked up from the floor and could not suppress a grin of my own.

I took Rebecca's hand and led her to the bags of the pet shop. We drank our juice while I showed her our purchases, vaguely aware that Lilly watched and judged us while we interacted with each other.

"Ready to leave?" I asked as soon as Rebecca had seen everything.

We left our empty glasses on the table and put our jackets on. Then we went down the stairs and outside.

The three of us fit easily in Lilly's big station wagon. Rebecca and I sat in the back, while Lilly drove us. Once in a while I saw Lilly looking at us in the rear view mirror. I wondered what she thought.

"That's where I work." I pointed to Rebecca when we got out of the car at the animal shelter, across the street from the dog salon. "And Lilly too of course."

LenaLena
LenaLena
134 Followers