Arwen's Sordid Negotiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arwen....fuck...ahhh..." Torl panted as he slammed his huge cock in and out of her ass, pulling her hair back, exposing her delicate elf ears as he rammed into her. Arwen's hips bucked and bounced as he pounded in and out of her ass, making her push back hard to keep from falling forward, her soft wet pussy rubbing against his balls every time he drove deep inside her.

With a hard push, Torl pressed her down, mashing her face into the bed as he leaned over her and buried his hot cock balls deep into her ass, her tears staining his sweaty musky bed as she felt him bellow and cum hard right into her ass. Arwen shook and quivered, feeling his cock jumping and spurting thick milky wads of cum deep in her ass, spurting her insides, soaking in. "Yes...yes..." she whined, as she squeezed on him, milking the cum from his balls as he ground in her ass. Finally with a gasp he pulled out, flopping onto the bed beside her, stinking with sweat, his chest huffing as he stared at the ceiling.

The room was eerily quiet for long moments as they both lay there, Arwen's ass throbbing inside and full of cum. With a glance at the barbarian brute next to her, she got up and retrieved a cloth, and dutifully cleaned his prick, leaning her head down to lap her satin tongue over the cleaned portions. "Mmm...quite an elf you are, Arwen..." Torl mumbled as he rested, his cock stiffening under her ministrations.

Still quivering from the violent ass pounding, a blend of resentment and lust in her for this nasty animal of a man, she realized he may just take his conquest and still try to have his way. Not about to let this be all for nothing, Arwen narrowed her eyes and crawled up onto him, holding his moderately stiff member and sliding her sweet silk pussy down over it. Torl's eyes widened and he groaned at the feeling of being inside the luscious elf again, his hands going to her slender hips. "Damn woman...again?" his hips moving up to meet her as she started grinding up and down.

Leaning over him, her dark hair tickling his bearded sweaty face, Arwen purred as she slowly ground her pussy up and down his shaft, massaging it with her slick gripping Elven pussywalls. "Yes, again, and again and again." staring down at him. "And after you make peace, I can come to visit your lands..." sliding faster on him, eliciting moans as she fucked his long hard cock. Arwen rolled her hips around, moaning herself as she hotly rode the smelly barbarian, leaning down to lick his sweaty hairy chest. "We can spend days, nights, doing this," getting dizzy and hot at the thought of spending nights in a barbarians tent, being roughly fucked over and over. Wild images came to her mind of fucking other barbarians, sucking the men around the campfire, taking their steamy cum into her body, feeling it spraying on her and dripping down her slender form as she crawled from man to man.

"Ah..ahh..yes...yes..." Torl grunted under her, pulling her hips down as he thrust up, Arwen coming out of her fantasy as she started cumming on him, her pussy soaking his shaft and dripping down over his balls as it grabbed down tightly around him, the spasms of her crotch making some of his cum leak back out her ass as she gushed and rode him wildly. The barbarian couldn't take anymore and he gripped his hair, nearly losing his mind as he thrust up and gushed a heavy stream of cum into Arwen's pussy. He spurt into her like a fountain, each grind of her pussy making another hot sticky rope splatter into her wanton, desperate elf slit. Arwen felt each hard spurt and bucked wildly, fucking herself hotly onto it, bouncing and squeezing deeply to get it all inside her.

After the long moments of their orgasms, Arwen slumped onto him, panting, quivering, and exhausted. Torl's hands on her ass, cock still inside her as he rasped his breath, twitching in aftershocks of lust for the slinky elf Queen. Arwen nipped at his chin, purring, "Don't forget...don't deny us this..." giving him a steamy look as she extricated herself from him, donning her gown as he looked at her helplessly, nodding. With a clingy look back at him, Arwen slunk from the chamber, past the table where she first fucked the barbarian Lord and serviced his fellows, and made her way back to her chambers, hopeful that her plan would work, and dizzy with the wild scandalous act.

The following morning, surprisingly to all gathered, a peace was made and King Aragorn was quite happy with the arrangement. He would have been less happy to know that during the remaining three days of the visit, his delicate Queen was ravished nightly by Torl. Tobias, having heard that he was being sent to man a remote guard post, was distraught at being torn from the elf Queen that enchanted him so. He dragged her off frequently during his remaining days; Arwen acquiescing to his desires and heatedly taking him into her body while the King and the barbarians spent time in council.

As Arwen watched the barbarian troop leave, she hung on Aragorn's arm, waving dutifully. "Torl mentioned sending his wives here to visit, he suggested you might want to see his lands as well."

Arwen, pursed her lips in a soft smile, "Did he now?", clinging Aragorn's arm tighter as she felt the cooling spend of Torl dripping down her thigh under her long sleek blue dress.