As a Maid I Serve

Story Info
He's a maid for a party.
3.1k words
4.23
51.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bsw812
bsw812
4 Followers

The party is scheduled for around 8pm, she requested that I be there at 7 to help with preparations. I arrive at her door, and knock. The door opens and I step in with my bag and close the door behind me. She has me follow her upstairs to where the bedrooms are, and we enter a spare bedroom. Laid out on the bed is a French maid's outfit, complete with panties, stockings, garter belt, bra and blonde wig. "Place your bag on the bed" she instructs me. I place my bag there, and she opens it up going through the contents. She pulls out the pair of high heel shoes from the bag, and some of the other toys that I brought with me. She takes out my buttplug, and I can see a slight smile on her face.

"Strip." She says. I proceed to take all of my clothes off, folding them neatly on a chair in the corner of the room. She points to a blank bare spot on the bed. I lay down on my stomach, feet almost touching the floor. I can hear a package of lube being opened and squirted. She touches my ass, running a tiny bit of lube at my ass. I feel some pressure as she starts to push the plug at my ass. I try to relax, as she pushes the plug all the in and it settles there. She wipes the excess lube from me with a washcloth.

"Good boy, now get dressed, and call me when you are ready." She tells me, as she leaves the room and closes the door to the bedroom. I get up from the bed and proceed to get dressed in the outfit she has laid out for me. I put the panties on, and adjust them to be as comfortable as can be, especially with the plug in me. I sit on the edge of the bed and pull the stockings up each leg, then hook the garter belt around my waist. I attach each garter strap under the panties and place the white garter on my left thigh. I put the bra on and place stuffing in the bra cups. I take the maid outfit from the bed, holding it out in front I step into it and pull it up over my body, putting my arms through the short sleeves. I adjust what I can so that it's sitting just right. I pick up the apron, an apron she's made, and place it around my waist and tie it snugly at the back. I put the blonde wig on, and pull down so that it stays in place. I put the headpiece from the maid outfit on as well. I sit on the edge of the bed again and put the high heel shoes on. As I'm sitting I can feel the plug in me more. I walk over to the door, opening it slightly.

"Mistress, I'm ready." I announce into the hallway.

"Wait there, I'll be there in a moment." she replies back.

I stand and wait at the doorway. She walks down the hall as I can hear her thigh high boots and comes to the room where I am. I am a bit nervous, but excited at the same time. She opens the door the rest of the way, raises her hand and makes the motion with her index finger to come with her. I follow her, to the stairs. I grab the handrail, a bit unsteady, and proceed down the stairs in heels after her. I follow her to the kitchen where there is cheese, vegetables, and crackers on the counter and table.

"Time to get to work, our guests will be here soon." She says, as I look at the tasks in front of me. She leaves the kitchen leaving me to my work.

I open up the cheese packages and start cutting small pieces and place a variety onto a platter. I grab another plate and set up an assortment of crackers around on it. I try to make everything nice and presentable. I take some of the vegetables and cut them into bite size pieces, mushrooms, green pepper, broccoli etc. I see a kettle and fill it with water and start it, so I can make her some tea. She returns to check on me. Happy with my work she pinches my ass and places a kiss on my left cheek.

"Good work, Brenda." she says to me. "It's almost time, bring that stuff out to the living room."

I pick up the platters and bring them with me to the living room and place them on the dining room table next to the living room. I look around there's a large sectional couch in the far corner, a chaise lounge near the dining room, a large ottoman in the middle of the room, and candles lit and burning around the room. There is soft music playing in the background.

"Ok, make some tea for me and a pot of regular tea for our guests, and a pot of coffee." She tells me.

I walk back to the kitchen, and the kettle has boiled now. I pour her lemon tea and let it brew a moment while I fetch the honey. I make her tea, and stir it, making it ready for her. I fill the teapot and make regular tea. I start the coffee maker as well. Then I hear some knocking, someone knocking at the inside front door. "Get the door, see who it is let them in." I hear from the living room.

I walk down the front hall and open the inner door letting a woman dressed in black in. She is wearing tall lace up boots, a medium length black skirt and a tight corset under a long black trench coat. She takes her coat off and hands it to me. I hang it on the coat rack nearby. She lift up her foot and points to the zipper on the inside. I crouch down on one knee and undo the zipper all the way down remove her boots one at a time. She walks away and into the living room, meeting Mistress there. I go back to the kitchen to check on the coffee and tea.

I bring Mistress's tea and offer it to her. "Our Guest will have tea as well." I return back to the kitchen and pour some tea into a cup for her. I go back to the living room and Mistress is laying back on the chaise lounge and her guest is on the couch next to her. I offer the tea to the other domme and she takes it and has a small sip. I put the rest of the tea and coffee on the dining room table with the snacks.

I hear knocking at the door again. I rush over to the front door and open it. Standing there is a big man and a shorter slender woman. She has a studded collar on and a leash attached which he is holding. She's wearing a red bustier and a short red leather skirt, with fishnet stockings and short black leather boots. He takes off his jacket and is wearing a black leather vest and black jeans. I hang their jackets on the coat rack, nearby. He walks into the living room, leading her as well with the leash. He sits down on the couch and she sits on the floor next to him. I follow them in, Mistress points to the floor in front of her at the foot of the chaise lounge. I crouch down on the floor.

"You may remove my boots." She says.

I gently remove each boot from her stocking clad legs, one at a time and place them neatly next to the chaise on the floor. I start to massage her feet. The other domme gets up and gets some snacks from the table and returns.

"I should get a maid for my place too," She says. "Or maybe I could borrow her sometime."

"That could be arranged." Mistress replies back.

I get excited inside, the thought of being lent out, but nervous at the same if I don't perform as well as I should. I can really feel the buttplug still, I try to wiggle some while sitting to adjust myself. While looking at her feet, I see Mistress whisper to the others, that I have a buttplug in my ass. The femsub at the other end of the room is sitting still and quiet, her master petting her head and running his fingers through her hair.

"Time for some fun." Mistress says aloud.

She gets up from her chair and calls me over and whispers in my ear "Take just the outfit off." I pull down the sleeves and take the outfit down to my feet and step out of it. I place it next to her boots on the floor. As I walk back, she pulls the stuffing out of my bra and throes it to the side. She points to the ottoman and I lay on top of it, on my stomach. My knees touch the floor, my shoulders near the edge of the ottoman. It is soft and comfortable. I try to get settled into my position. She reaches down and attaches leather wrist restraints to both wrists. She crouches down, and lifts my head up at my chin with her hand. She looks into my eyes and smiles, then a quick wink. Reaching under the ottoman two short metal clips are pulled out and she attaches my wrist restraints to them. My wrists are now stuck, attached to the corners of the ottoman. She puts a blindfold over my eyes and makes sure it's in place. I adjust my knees slightly trying to get comfortable. I can feel something being slid up my legs and tightened just above my knees. They are comfortable thigh type restraints. I can hear clips being undone and attached to these restraints as well. I am immobile. I'm restrained to the ottoman, and my heart begins to race, but I try to control my breathing.

I wonder what is about to happen around me. I know they can all see me, my body exposed for all to see. I start to feel my ass caressed, a hand on each side. I don't know if it's Mistress or the other domme. I'm pretty sure it's not the male dom or his sub. I enjoy the touch, the soft feel of her hands. Occasionally she runs her fingers along my thighs which make me quiver in my predicament. Her hands run all the way down to my feet, where my high heels are undone and removed. I stretch out my feet and toes some. She runs her fingernails along the center of my feet, tickling me. I squirm and try to move, but only my feet can move at all. I think she's enjoying herself in my torment. As my feet are being played with, there are hands at my sides, they undo little clips in my panties and they come undone. She removes them completely. I move my butt backwards some to allow my cock and balls to hang loose some. My ass is exposed now, the buttplug still in me. The buttplug is grabbed forcefully and move around, wiggled in place. I start to moan and enjoy the attention I'm getting. After a few moments it is left alone and left in place again.

I can hear them around me, moving around, walking around me. Then I feel a flogger run across my back. It is brought in front of my face, and held there for me to kiss. I kiss it gently and respectfully. Whack! The flogger goes across my lower back, then repeatedly across my ass. The strokes seem to alternate between each butt cheek. I try to stay still, my butt clinching and getting tense each time it's hit. I attempt to control my breathing and relax and take the hits from the flogger. She, whoever it is that is swatting my ass, changes to a paddle. There are loud smack sounds each time she makes contact. My ass starts to get warm and pink. I moan and grunt from the whacks as she repeatedly hits my checks, every once in a while going between my legs and hitting my balls. Whenever my balls are hit I flinch, and move from the dull pain. I feel her move forward, her breath at my face and gives me a nice kiss on the mouth. The blindfold is removed, and I blink my eyes a few times to get used to the light in the room. I look around the room, Mistress is now sitting upright on her chaise, and the other dome is sitting on couch. I can barely see the male Dom and his sub. The femsub is now tied up, gagged, with the bustier removed.

"Master Raven, would like to have some fun with my pet?" Mistress asks him.

"Sure." He says.

He gets up from the couch, and pinches her breasts as he walls by her. She flinches a bit but sits still. He kneels down beside me, and slaps my ass nice and hard. Mistress smiles at the expression on my face. He moves around in front of me, undoes his jeans and lets them drop to the floor. He is just wearing his vest now, nothing else. He moves his jeans to the side with his foot. I watch him, I can see his semi-hard cock as he moves closer to my face. He holds his cock straight out, until it's at my mouth. I kiss the head and take a deep breath. I open my mouth slightly and lick my lips as he pushes his cock into my mouth. I start sucking his cock. He gets harder as I suck him. He pushes his hips in and out almost fucking my wet mouth. My body is still restrained to the ottoman. I then feel some pinching on my balls, I moan as his cock is in my mouth. Mistress has placed a few plastic clothespins on my balls and has started playing and tugging on them. I'm distracted, distracted by the pain and attention on my balls I just keep my mouth open for his long hard cock. She pulls hard on the clothespins, I almost scream but is muffled with his cock deep into my throat.

He slow the pace at which he wants me to suck him, and I feel the buttplug being slowly removed. I let out a sigh when it is all the way out. I can feel a new toy at my entrance, I think it's a strap-on dildo. Her hands grab my hips and she pushes it in me further. I can feel her legs against mine when she is all the way in me. He also pushes his cock deeper into my mouth as she goes deep in me as well. He is really hard now. They both are fucking at both ends and I can't do anything about it, but take it. She adjusts her position so that the strap-on goes onto my g-spot as she goes in and out of my ass. She pulls out of me slowly until the dildo is all the way out. He pulls away as well and take a moment to catch my breath. He grabs a condom in front of me, and slides it on his cock. He moves around me and gets in behind me. He starts to push his big hard cock into my ass. He grabs my hips and thrusts inwards. I moan aloud, as he starts to fuck my ass, slow at first but getting faster.

His fucking gets harder and harder. He seems to enjoy using me until he gets really fast and one last deep thrust into me he cums. He stays in that position for a couple minutes catching his breath. He slowly pulls out and leaves the room to wash up. I am very hard from being used. Mistress gets up from her chair and one at a time removes the clothespins from my balls. She unclips the thigh restraints, and my wrists. I lay there for a few minutes, free for a bit, but need to recover some. I fall over the ottoman and lay a bit on my side trying to catch my breath.

"You were so good there, time for a reward." Mistress tells me. She lays a towel on the couch and motions for me to sit between her and the other domme. She pushes me forward some and attaches my wrists together behind my back. I sit back against the couch on the towel. Each of them grab a leg and open them apart. Both of them come close and lick my ear, rubbing their breasts against my arms. I want to feel them, touch them but can't. The other domme grabs a hold of my balls and gently squeezes while Mistress pours some lube onto my cock. She slides her hand down my hard cock coating my whole cock in lube. Her hand starts to move faster and harder on my cock. I stretch back some getting close to orgasm. She senses this and slows down some. I look into her eyes, and she smiles back. The other domme runs her fingers on my inner thighs while Mistress and I kiss deeply and passionately.

Her pace quickens on my cock as we kiss, and all of a sudden I explode, spurting onto my belly. She continues to jerk my cock, making me squirm on the couch until I am completely spent. She lays a small towel over me as I lay my head back against the head of the couch. My eyes are closed, I'm almost dizzy and lightheaded. My arms and legs are loose and just hang where they are. The other domme starts to stroke my head, as Mistress leaves the room to wash up. I hear her return and she lays a warm blanket over me. I put my arms out to hold them both close to me, still dazed. After what seems to be about 20 minutes or so, she helps me up, and to the bathroom to wash up. I wash up and put a silk robe on and return to the living and sit on the floor by her chair and the blanket wrapped around me. Mistress is laying in the chaise lounge and I begin to rub her feet, out of breath and worn out.

bsw812
bsw812
4 Followers