As Above, So Below

Story Info
Man pays for the consequences of his wife's affair.
4.1k words
1.9
82.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blucucko
blucucko
13 Followers

I was late... my manager had some summoned me for our weekly catch up sessions and I knew she hated being kept waiting. It wasn't my fault but I knew that in the end it wouldn't matter.

I knocked on the door of the meeting room and waited to be called in.

And I waited.

I wanted to knock again but I also knew that Hannah hated impatience. That's impatience in other people, her own was an entirely different matter and one that was never up for discussion.

After what seemed like an age but was probably no more than 5 mins I was unceremoniously told to come in.

She stood there as a vision of desire. 22 years old, tight and firm in all the right places. Hannah knew the effect she had on men and on me in particular. Her dress sense was always sexy but today she was on a whole another level.

Hannah was wearing some very high heels, her manicured toes peeping out at me. She had long slender tanned legs that just seemed to go on and on until they reached the mini skirt she was wearing. The skirt was way too short to be considered as decent office attire but none of her bosses had ever reprimanded her as they loved to watch her throughout the day.

Hannah was a big tease and she loved to sit directly opposite her staff during the monthly meetings and watching the guys in particular struggle to contain their excitement as she leaned forward to talk to them. I overheard her once telling her friend that it turned her on knowing the guys were getting erections and they were not be able to do anything about it. In fact she took it personally if she couldn't get them to squirm in embarrassment.

As I walked in I saw her 'accidentally' drop some of the papers she was carrying onto the floor. She turned away from me and bent over to retrieve them, she did this while keeping her legs straight so when she bent over the skirt rode up and revealed her knickers to me. Normally I would turn away or put my head down but today I couldn't help myself so I stared. She was wearing some sheer white panties which with a closer inspection I could see that they were soaked. Hannah's sweet pussy was most definitely wet, her love juices had begun trickling down her legs.

The door opened behind me, I was so engrossed in the view I didn't hear anything until the sound of Vicky coughing took me out of the daze I was in. Vicky was Hannah's boss and what I would describe as a MILF.

Vicky glared at me, my face turned red as I knew l had been caught out. She took the seat next to Hannah and asked her if she was ready to begin. Hannah nodded.

Vicky was also wearing a short skirt and as she went to sit down she crossed and uncrossed her legs. It may have only been for a second but it was long enough for me to see that she had no knickers on and her pussy was completely clean shaven.

My cock started to twitch and I had to flick it straight otherwise it would have been too obvious that I was getting an erection. I looked at Vicky's face and I knew straight away that she had noticed my movement, I thought I saw a small smile spread across her face but nothing was said.

Vicky had just turned 35 and had an extremely sexy figure. Her boobs were big and threatening to burst out of the tight white top she had on. I stole a quick glance which resulted in another cock twitch and flick.

Every month the company held a ladies Day and a Lads Day. Today was Ladies day which meant all the guys in the office had the day off except for me.

Hannah started off by asking me if I knew why I had been chosen to come into work on Ladies Day. I was about to answer when suddenly Hannah's hand flew up and slapped me hard across the face. Vicky quickly stood up and kneed me in my balls which only moments earlier had been aching for the both of them.

I dropped to my knees crying out in pain whe I felt a hand grab me by the hair. I looked up and saw that my face was inches from Hannah's fanny. She looked down at me contemptuously with her deep blue eyes. I could smell her hot wet pussy, I breathed in deeply filling my lungs with her aroma. Blood flowed to my cock which once again began to twitch and grow.

Hannah noticed it this time, she smirked at me and said 'you like being a little bitch huh, well today is the day I'm gonna teach you a lesson'.

Everything got even stranger after this...

Vicky sat back down on her seat and opened her mouth, her hot tongue beckoned my cock. Hannah asked if i wanted to place my dick into Vicky's mouth.

With an offer like that what else could I say but 'yes', that earned me another slap. My cheek was beginning to sting. Hannah told me I could have Vicky's mouth any way I wanted but there was a price and was I willing and able to pay?

I knew Hannah would humiliate the fuck out of me but my cock was now doing the thinking for me and I wanted to feel the inside of Vicky's mouth with my shaft. I nodded tentatively. At that sign Hannah unbuckled my belt and slid down my trousers. My cock sprang free it was already stiff and throbbing.

As I'm looking down admiring it I hear the sound of laughter. I look up and see Hannah pointing at me and laughing. 'oh dear' she purrs at me 'we can't all be blessed with 8 inch cocks now can we??'. I feel my cheeks turning red with shame.

A little bit of back story might now be in order. My wife used to work at the same place as me until she left just under a year ago. Unbeknownst to me there was a black guy called James who was fucking her behind my back. I never liked the guy as he was always bragging about the women he slept with. He would mention this one girl he was fucking who was married and how he loved sending her home to her husband after cuming in her. He told me that he would forbid her from wearing knickers and she would have to walk home with his spunk trickling down her legs. Everyone would find that funny apart from my wife who would go red. I used to get annoyed at him as I thought his vulgarity embarrassed my decent upstanding wife. It appeared that everyone knew he was fucking her but me.

I found out on the day we held our Christmas work party. There was a free bar and everyone got more drunk than usual. I hadn't seen my wife for a while so I went looking for her. I passed the disabled toilets and could hear two people fucking. I chuckled to myself and wondered who could be so brazen as to have sex with all their colleagues just a few feet away. I lingered outside the door listening in like a pervert, I'd be lying if i said i didn't get a little erection standing there, but hey I was drunk too.

A voice drifted through the door 'fuck me james...fuck me hard with your big black dick' HEY hang on a minute that sounded like my wifes voice!! I listened more intently, 'yes baby you're much bigger than my husband so fuck me you bastard... cum in me'. I grabbed the door handle and wrenched it open. James had my wife bent over the sink and was indeed fucking her. The same moment I appeared was the same time that he started to cum in her. She screamed when she saw me...I balled up my fist and went to punch him in the face. I was drunk and slow, he easily ducked and came back at me with a jab that knocked me off my feet. I banged my head hard and felt everything spinning. He stood over me shouting something but I couldn't hear anything. I looked up and could see he had his trousers round his ankles. His naked cock was still erect even though he had just cum and it looked massive from my vantage point. SPLAT...a drop of cum landed on my head. The fucker!! I heard my wife giggle. He turned to her and pointed to his dick, she dropped to her knees looked at me while she opened her mouth and licked him clean. Word had gotten around and most of the office had watched the scene unfold. I stood up still feeling unsteady... next thing I know i am waking up in my bed at the hotel alone.

The next day my wife apologized and said she had drank too much and could barely remember what happened. She promised that she loved me and that she would quit her job if we could make another go of things. I agreed but that didn't mean that the people at work would forget. The girls especially viewed me as being weak and pathetic.

The culmination of their hatred was why the girls decided to teach me a lesson.

Hannah grabs me by the hair and turns me around and bends me over the sofa. She places her hand on my dick and runs her nails down the length of it... once again i stiffen up. I am bent over the top of the chair with my bum in the air. The head of my cock is slowly placed by Hannah into Vickys waiting mouth. I can feel the heat from her tongue as Hannah holds my hips and pushes me all the way in, my balls end up resting against Vickys chin. My mushroom is halfway down her throat... if I came now then every drop would slide right down into her without the cum even having to touch the inside of her mouth.

Vickys breathing a bit harder than normal but she can can still get oxygen into her lungs . 'I'll put stop to that when I explode in her' I thought. Just as my imagination started to get carried away I hear the sound clicking metal and then feel cold steel against my wrists. That bitch Hannah has put handcuffs on me, before I get a chance to say anything she reaches down and fondles my balls which are aching hard and whispers in my ear that if I cum before she gives me permission she will cut my balls off!! oh fuck confusion is all I feel until I again hear the click of metal and the feel of cold steel but this time against my ankles. The bitch has me now. i'm half naked, bent over a chair with my stiff cock deep in Vicky's mouth. Her lips are gently massaging me, she wants me to cum, the dirty little slut WANTS Hannah to hurt me. SLAP and then again and again. Hannah was hurting me but she said it was for my own good as I needed to be taught a lesson.

'what's the biggest cock your wife has ever had? I bet it wasn't yours huh'... more laughter. Now I felt anger, Hannah saw it and slapped me again. I bowed my head in shame as she continued humiliating me. 'tell me whose cock fucked your wife more deeply than you ever could, how big was it?' 8 inches I blurted out before I could stop and think about what I'm saying. Another smirk from Hannah, she licked her lips and then reached into her handbag.

I heard the buzzing and knew what she was going to pull out before I saw it. In her hand she held a big black dildo!! Hang on a second its connected to a pair of red latex knickers . Oh fuck that's not just a dildo but rather a strapon. Gulp!!

Hannah asked me if I knew what she was holding...'a fucking dildo' I shouted back.

'Its not just any dildo, its a molding of a real life dick... can you guess whose??'

'I'm gonna fuck you with a real mans dick...James dick so you can understand and feel what your wife went through'

Now I understood why I was handcuffed to the chair.

I struggled but couldn't move, I tried to move my dick but Vickys mouth was sucking me hard and deeply so I couldn't move.

What now??? The answer to that came from Hannah, 'why you scared for you little bitch' she said to me. Angry that this young and sexy girl was humiliating me I told her to go fuck herself. Anger flashed through her eyes and then she stormed off. no slap, no insult, she just walked out and slammed the door as she went. I could hear the sound of her fuck me shoes clicking down the hallway.

A shiver went through me then I felt my dick pulse, I looked down and could see that with one hand Vicky was gently squeezing my balls. with her free hand she was rubbing her wet pussy. I could hear her juices oozing out of her and dripping down her fingers. She bought her hand up and rubbed it all over my nose. Her sweet aroma filled my nostrils, I breathed in deeply, my cock twitched. Oh no I reminded myself that I had better not cum. Easier said than done but I couldnt afford to cum.

Footsteps in the hallway, I could hear her walking back and she didn't seem to be coming back alone.

Today was Ladies Day and I'd been picked to come in as the token male. I didn't understand why Hannah had chosen me until now, I'd been set up. Fuck me! Just as that thought went through my head Hannah walked in wearing the strap-on!! Behind her were Emma and Kristen the two 18 year old work experience girls.

These little sluts in training wore even tinier skirts and no knickers. I knew they went commando as I was training them yesterday and when they got up I could see that they had both left a wet patch on their seats. They had giggled when they saw me staring, I had to use all my willpower in order to not to drop to my knees and lick the seats clean. How they got away dressed like that I'd never know but they certainly knew how to turn it ON.

The other girls in the office watched us guys like a hawk. One lad made the mistake of making a flirty comment to Kristen when all of a sudden 2 of the regular office girls stood up and virtually called him a pervert. He sat down sharpish and no one had dared say or do anything since.

These hot teenagers loved to tease and leave a trail of boners behind them wherever they went and today they have come to me smiling.

I can see them looking down their noses at me, the fact that they are half my age and looking at me so contemptuously makes me want to cum. 'breath' I say to myself.

I inhale deeply forgetting momentarily that Vicky was still wiping her fingers which were slick with her juices over my nose and mouth. 'breath' I said again and again. I calmed down. Mercifully Hannah let me be.

My dick started to soften and soon it was no longer filling Vicky's mouth. My cock had released her.

She stood up, turned and said she was sure I wasn't going to be able to hold out. Before i knew what happened she gave me a short sharp kick between my legs. I cried in pain. I could hear 4 voices; all were laughing and all were putting me in my place. Reminding me that today I'm at the bottom of the food chain and I was too much of a wimp to hold anyone down. they were the ones who will decide when to release ME!

I was still chained up and bent over with my bum pointed up and my cock hanging low. Vicky looked at Hannah and said you finish his review i'll observe for the remainder of the time that we have.

Hannah got very excited when she was placed in control, a small trickle of her cum ran down her inner thigh. I wanted to kiss that spot so bad; my cock was aching for that bitch with the strap-on... yikes!! The strap-on, I'd almost forgotten the price I had agreed to pay for the use of Vicky's mouth. If I remembered correctly the price included the use of her mouth as a receptacle for one of my hot loads... so i told the girls that they hadn't honoured their side of the agreement.

I immediately shrank back expecting to be slapped but instead I hear Hannah saying 'see girls told you he was a pussy' I hear them all giggle.

I struggle against the chains... quick as lightening Hannah walks across and places her foot on my bum, the high heel of her shoe pressed tight against my arsehole. I squeeze tight to keep it out.

Hannah leans forward and says that if I try escaping again she will fuck me with her shoe. Another slap, my cheeks have turned red.

I'm not sure how much was down to the utter humiliation I was going through.

Suddenly the foot was gone, I turned around and could see Emma was slowly masturbating the dildo while at the same time she was smearing vaseline all over it with special attention paid to the mushroom area.

Kristen meanwhile got a stool and placed it infront of the chair I was bent over.

Emma came around and bent over the stool so that her bum cheeks were right in my face.

Hannah grabbed my hair and pulled my head back then she tells me to stick my tongue deep into Emma's pussy with my nose is buried up her arse. When Hannah releases my head it naturally bends forwards so my face is right between Emma's bum cheeks.

In the assumed position I found that I could barely breath. I licked eagerly as Emma's pussy was soaking wet, soon my face was covered in her cum juices.

When I tried to breathe through my nose all I could smell was Emma's arse, every breath caused my cock to twitch hard.

In my enjoyment I'd forgotten where I was until I felt the tip of the big black dildo touch my bum hole. 'NO' I screamed out, but it was too late. Hannah forced my head down so my screams were muffled.

Kristen positioned herself on the chair where Vicky was earlier. She opened the pink juicy lips of her mouth and took a firm hold of my stiff cock and guided it slowly into her mouth. With her free hand Kristen was fingering her wet little fanny, she bought this hand up and rubbed it all over my nose. her sweet aroma filled my nostrils. I breathed in deeply, my cock flexed again, Oh No I reminded myself once again that I had better not cum.

Kristen's mouth wasn't as experienced as Vicky's when it came to sucking cock so she struggled as I pushed deeper until the head of my dick hit the back of her throat.

Whereas Vicky had been able to open up her throat and accept the cock, Kristen wasn't quite ready for that final step (yet!).

I pushed deeper anyway and could feel her struggle to breathe as my bellend blocked her throat. She started to gag, I was just about to push all the way in when a sharp pain ripped through me.

The tip of the big black dildo had stretched my arsehole open and was starting to penetrate me hard.

Hannah wrenched my head back which pushed her cock in even deeper and told me that unless I want end up as quivering mess on the floor I'd better behave and treat the girls right.

I knew she was talking about Kristen in particular. My problem was that my dick was all the way down Kristen's throat and in order to remove it I would have to use my hips to ease myself out. By doing that I would be impaling myself ever deeper on Hannah's dick.

Another hair wrench followed by a hard slap. I had no choice so I eased my dick out by an inch and it was by an inch that Hannah drove herself deeper into me.

The slap had been delivered by emma who grabbed my head and shoved my nose down hard onto her tight little bumhole.

After a few seconds I started to struggle breathing, my nose was only able to breathe in young Emma's bum aroma and my mouth was clamped tightly onto her hot wet tight little fanny.

I begin to thrash slightly when I felt Hannah grab my hips to hold me steady and then she begins to really fuck me.

Slowly at first but then getting progressively harder. I grunt from the shock of it all but that's not enough for the girls. Oh no not by a long shot. They want me to moan like a girl so that I sound like the little bitch that I am.

I cry out in a girly voice, I tried to imagine a young american porn star and did my best to imitate what she would sound like when getting fucked by a huge black cock.

This must have pleased the girls as Emma squirted straight into my mouth, her pussy juices covered my face leaving her sweet sticky mark all over me.

Meanwhile Hannah had managed to get 6 of the 8 inches into my butt, she liberally applied more lubricant by sliding the cock almost all the way out. She starts to slowly enter me again but this time fully lubed up.

I take her easier this time and even grind myself onto her black cock. Back to 6 inches in; that's bigger than the length of my own dick!!

The final push begins and I start screaming like the wimp I am.

Hannah was gonna take me the whole way whether I was a willing participant or not!

SMACK...she slapped me hard on the butt which for some reason made my bumhole pulse slightly and open up briefly.. another inch taken only one left.

Kristen had finally loosened her mouth and started to deep throat me, I knew i wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

blucucko
blucucko
13 Followers
12