As Directed

Story Info
Mistress Domme directs his day.
5.8k words
4.27
26.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at your place at 7:30 am as instructed. When I got to the door, I saw a note, which I opened, and it read "come in quietly, as I am still asleep, on the chair in the hall you are to place all your clothes and put on only what you find in the chair waiting for you."

I entered and quickly took all my clothes off and placed them in the chair. I then opened the bag you had left in the chair and took out another note, a relatively small leather band with snaps, a leather belt with a strap hanging off, and a small butt plug. The note said, "I want you to place the butt plug in your mouth as your saliva will be the lubricant, and while you suck on that, take the belt and put it on and the small device that you may have never seen before is called a ball spreader – place the band around the base of your cock and balls and snap on the tightest setting, then take the strap that is connected at the base of your balls up between your balls and snap the forked end to either side of your cock to the snaps on the band. The band around your cock and balls will push your balls forward and keep you very restricted while the strap up through your balls will further press them forward and apart keeping them nice and tight and quite attractive for me to look at this morning when I wake up. Once you have it in place, insert the plug into your ass as far as it will go, then take the long strap that is attached to the belt in the back and run it through your ass cheeks, slip it through the band that is around your cock and balls and then back through your ass cheeks and snap it to the belt on the tightest setting you can. This will hold that butt plug very, very firmly in place and make sure that it is creating the proper stimulation on your prostate ." I followed these instructions exactly as I read and was feeling VERY restricted and exposed by the time I finished – not to mention very aroused.

I then picked up the note again and continued reading. "When you are all "dressed" go into the kitchen and brew a pot of tea, but be sure to remove the boiling water BEFORE it makes any noise as I want to remain sleeping until 9:00 am. Use the tea I have set out and use two large teaspoons of the creamer/sweetener I have placed next to the pot with each cup that you drink. I want you to drink one cup immediately and another 30 minutes later and a third just before you come in to wake me. Aside from the tea the only thing you are to do between now and when you come to wake me is to wash the dishes and counters in the kitchen and then scrub the floor with the scrubber and pail I have set out. When you are finished with that, you will wash your hands very carefully and come back to finish reading this note before coming into my bedroom. By the way, I know it should go without saying, but you will not cum until and unless I tell you to cum and if you find that you are stimulated to the point of pre-cum, you will remove it from your cock with your fingers and eat it completely as soon as it appears."

I did what you instructed fixing the tea and drinking it quickly as it appeared that cleaning the kitchen was going to take quite a while. I worked quickly cleaning the dishes and looking through cabinets to see where to put them away, moving very gingerly to make sure I made no noise that might wake you – and also to keep the strap from forcing the butt plug deeper into my ass. The combination of stimulation from the butt plug and the ball spreader as well as the thought that I was actually going to meet you finally, was making me very hard and I needed to clean pre-cum from the head of my cock frequently, sucking it from my fingers and then continuing with the dishes. I finished the dishes and counters just about the time for the second cup of tea, which I drank quickly, and then started on the floor. Once I had the floor spotless, I washed my hands, prepared the third cup of tea, and sat down to read the rest of the note.

"You are standing to read this I hope." It started, and I stood to read on. "Good boy, I am pleased that you have cleaned the kitchen and that you have had your tea, now it is time to come in and wake me. Proceed to my bedroom and I want you to begin waking me by kissing my toes and feet – do NOT tickle the bottoms of my feet or you will regret it. Spend a good amount of time kissing and sucking each of my toes and licking between them. You will continue going from foot to foot until I awaken and recognize you with a command. You will not look up at me but will remain completely focused on my feet. You will also remain standing at the side of my bed and bend at the waist to worship my feet – I want to be able to see your "outfit" when I open my eyes . Mistress Domme xxx"

My heart was racing and my cock throbbing as I made my way down the hall to your bedroom, wiping and sucking pre-cum with almost every step. When I entered your room I could barely breathe as I looked on you for the first time in person. You were lying completely uncovered on your bed with an incredibly sexy sheer black lace nightgown on! I thought I was going to lose what little control I had left as I looked at you, but after cleaning more pre-cum from my cock, I walked to the side of your bed and began gently kissing and licking your toes. By the time I got to the other foot I could hear your breathing getting a little more ragged and I thought I might have even heard a slight moan but I didn't look up at you even though I was dying to stare at your pussy and your gorgeous figure with lace accentuating each curve and feature. I knew you were awake finally when you moaned out loud when I wiped pre-cum from my cock with my thumb and forefinger and brought it to my mouth without taking my eyes, or tongue, from your toes. I can't remember ever having a stronger hard on than at that moment! I intensified the sucking and soon I heard your voice for the first time....

"Thank you sweetie...for waking me so well and for dressing so well for me. Stand up now and show me." I stood with a red face and a throbbing cock for you to see me. "mmmm very nice! Now turn around slowly so I can see the rest... mmmmmm yes that's it...now, stop and bend over, I want to see that strap push that plug as deep as possible." I answered as you had instructed "Yes Mistress Domme" and bent over for you to see...and for the strap to tighten even more across the plug forcing it deep inside me. "mmmmm Thank you sweetie...how does that feel?" "It is a little painful Mistress Domme...and very arousing." "Good! That is exactly as it should be. I know you aren't used to having anything in your ass so it will be somewhat painful for now, but that will subside eventually and then we will have to keep increasing the size until you can handle a nice, large plug. Now stand up and turn around and stand there while I tell you some of what you will be doing today." You proceeded to tell me that I would be thoroughly cleaning your home and doing your laundry and that I would be also pampering you during the day by washing you and brushing your hair and painting your finger and toe nails.

Then you smiled a very devious smile and asked, "Do you know why you are so horny?" I thought for a second and assumed it must be a rhetorical question! When it became obvious you wanted and answer I said, "Being in your presence, following your instructions, and dressing the way you have me dressed Mistress Domme." You laughed and said, "well, yes, but there is more...the tea you are drinking...I mixed up a special mixture just for you in that sweetener...it contains an herbal substance with an amusing name "horny goat weed". You laughed again. "It is designed to make you erect and keep you that way longer during sex and to help you "regain" your erection more quickly afterward. Of course you will not be having any sex or need to "regain" your erection since I intend to make sure you KEEP it all day...but...it will ensure that you are more aroused than you probably have ever been in your life. I find that the best slaves are those who are unable to think with their big heads AT ALL...and the best way to ensure that is to make sure all available blood flow is directed to the small one." After you finished laughing at the expression on my face and at the situation you placed me in, you said "follow me to the bathroom and kneel in front of me while I pee." I followed and knelt and while you peed, you said, "listen to that...do you hear it? This will be the last time you ever hear that in my presence..." You let that sink in before continuing "Starting this evening, you will be taking care of this for me...do you understand?" You then stood up and I found my face just inches from your pussy. "Now lean forward and lick me clean sweetie so you can start to get used to it."

I leaned forward and extended my tongue tentatively and you grabbed my hair and forced my face hard against you and said "LICK" I did as instructed and tasted the strong taste of urine and smelled your sex mixed with the smell of your pee. As aroused as I was, I found that I got more and more into licking you and cleaning you. You pulled my face away and said "hmmmm looks like Mikey likes it" and laughed, "but I didn't tell you to lick my pussy just to clean my pee...you will have the opportunity for the other later sweetie".

After instructing me to fix you some coffee and juice, you reclined in the living room and as I brought your drinks, you handed me a feather duster. You smiled as you said, "I trust you know how to use this sweetie...and I want you to use it EVERYWHERE all over the house while I sit here and drink my coffee and read the paper, and watch you of course."

I felt humiliated as I dusted in front of you and you would occasionally have me stop to pose and turn and bend for you. I was extremely excited to be doing this for you and had dreamed of it for so long, but now I felt somehow demeaned where I thought it would be different...I puzzled through this in my mind as I worked and got your place sparkling clean all day long. I took a break to prepare your lunch and you allowed me to eat as well and I had several bathroom breaks as you continued to have me drink tea all day long.

In the afternoon, you said "It is time to get ready for my lover..." and you grinned as you could see a look of hurt mixed with excitement on my face. "You did know that you would be preparing me for my lover didn't you sweetie? That really is what you want isn't it? To be humiliated by working all day keeping me nice and horny so that I will be good for my lover and then getting me ready so that my appearance will please him...right?" I answered "Yes Mistress Domme" but can't look at you. "What was that? I'm afraid I didn't hear you. Yes what?" "Yes Mistress Domme, I want to make your place look good for your lover and I want to help you prepare yourself for him." My face is red and I can feel the heat in my neck and face but my throbbing cock was giving away the rest of the story...that it really is exactly what I wanted.

"I knew it was sweetie, and I can see that it is! Now run my bath for me, I want to feel the hot water and bubbles as I think about that beautiful cock that is coming to stretch me and fill me and satisfy me." I ran your bath and then washed you and dried you as your stepped from the tub. "Don't let the towel touch my ass sweetie...I want you to do that a little more personally. Stay kneeling after you finish my feet...that's it... Now, as I bend over I want you to dry me with your tongue all over my ass and don't leave ANY on my asshole either, but do that last..." I did as you instructed and when I got to your asshole, you bent more and spread your cheeks so that your hole opened. "Stick your tongue as deep as you can sweetie, you need to get very used to this and I want my ass clean for my lover's beautiful cock," You moaned as my tongue entered you and slid deeper as you pressed back into my face. "Good boy... I think you are going to be VERY useful later tonight." You said, with a bit of a laugh and a grin.

After doing your hair and nails you said "It's time to get me dressed...he will be here very soon". You went to your dresser and pulled out black stockings and a black lace garter belt and a different black lace short nightgown. When I looked puzzled, you said "He only has a short break of a couple of hours from his training seminar and he has to stay there late and be there early in the morning so he won't be coming over tonight...so we need to take advantage of the time and get right to business. And with that incredible cock, I don't want to waste any chance to get it into me and shooting that hot cum in as many holes as possible before he leaves" You grinned as you saw that I am a bit overwhelmed by all this. I slid the stockings up your leg, then the belt and attached the stockings to the belt, then put on some black heels, and then slipped the nightgown on. "Thank you sweetie, how do I look?" "Incredible Mistress Domme" I said as I stared at you. "Good, I want my lover to be as satisfied as I know I will be"

"Now for you...come into my closet...sit in that chair" I sit in the chair facing the door and you tie my ankles to the chair legs and my hands behind my back and to the chair. "I don't want you going anywhere and you CANNOT let my lover know you are here or he will first beat the shit out of you, but then, and more importantly, will leave without taking care of me and I DO NOT want that!! So...I will have to place this gag over your mouth as well." You then turned off the light and partially closed the door...it was then that I noticed I was positioned so that I had a full view of the bed! You wanted me to watch while your lover satisfied you...

I heard the doorbell and got one last glimpse of you as you left the room. It felt like a very long time before I heard footsteps and my heart was racing as you and your lover entered the room, kissing and letting your hands roam all over each other. As he stood at the foot of the bed facing almost toward me, you undid his belt and unzipped his pants and slid them off, revealing a huge bulge in his underwear. You squeezed his cock through the thin material as he moaned and then you kissed him deeply and hungrily. I was going out of my mind with arousal as I watched you drive him wild with your mouth locked on his and your hand massaging his very erect cock and I heard your moans as his fingers rubbed and pinched your hard nipples. Finally you broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes and removed his underwear revealing his large, thick cock. You positioned yourself so that he was slightly turned to his left and my view was more or less a profile of the two of you as you sank to your knees and licking up and down his cock tenderly and gently making it strain even more and actually get harder and larger! The sight of that swollen throbbing cock with it's reddish color against your beautiful fair skin and gorgeous mouth was a sight that I will never forget and one that caused me pain as my erection strained against the harness more than ever and I could feel pre-cum running down into my lap.

You were kneading his hefty balls with one hand and stroking his cock as your tongue left it glistening and his moans of pleasure got louder. You then licked up to the head and took it into your mouth sucking and no doubt swirling your tongue over it as he moaned loudly, closed his eyes, threw his head back and grabbed a handful of your hair. You continued stroking him as you sucked just the head and were obviously driving him out of his mind. You then took more of him into your mouth and down your throat and began sliding your mouth up and down his cock as his hips joined the rhythm and his moaning got loud and rhythmic. You kept bringing him to the edge and then backing off and then bringing him back to the edge over and over until he was telling you he couldn't stand anymore and needed to cum. That's when you took him completely down your throat and held him there for a moment then slid him completely out of your mouth, stood up, turned around and bent at the waist and said "fuck my ass lover...I want that hot cum shooting into my ass as your hand reached back and guided his cock to your hole. He yelled out "oh my god" as the head penetrated your ass and you started rocking gently he grabbed your hips and said "mmmmmm oh god I'm cumming." You moaned and pressed back harder taking his cock deep into your ass as he bucked and groaned, and you said in a lust-filled voice "That's it! Fill me with your hot cum!"

As I sat, tied to the chair with my cock throbbing and my pre-cum running down my cock and harness, the words you had spoken to me throughout the day kept running through my head. I heard every time you said "Good boy" or "Sweetie" and recalled how my heart raced and how good I felt. And then I heard your comments like "My lover's cock is so beautiful and he definitely knows how to use it!" and "I think I will call you little boy since it looks like your cock probably stopped growing before the rest of you" and "Your cock looks very good all bound up like that...it actually makes it look larger and thicker...hmmm maybe we will have to leave it on you all the time." I could see how much you were enjoying his cock and could feel the humiliation in the pit of my stomach, as I knew that what he shared with you, I would never be allowed to share.

When he stopped thrusting into you, you slid him out and told him "go wash yourself off and come back for the main course" and you grinned at him with a wink. When he left you reached over to the bedside table and got something and moved it to your ass. I saw that it was a small butt plug, and I watched as you inserted it into your ass as you looked directly at me in the closet. When your lover returned you kissed him as you stroked and squeezed his cock and balls making his cock stand up long and thick again. You had him lie down on the bed as you climbed on top of him and had him suck on your nipples and you ran your fingers through his hair. Then you slid down and took his rock hard cock into you wet pussy. "Mmmmm oh yes!! You feel so good!" you said as his cock slid deep inside you slowly. Then you began to play with your nipples and lick your lips as he stared and you began to slowly raise and lower your hot pussy on his cock. His eyes were wide open and his jaw was slack as he watched you play with your hard nipples as you squeezed him and slid up and down on him. Your breathing was getting heavier and you were arching your back and moaning with pleasure. You then opened your eyes and looked into his eyes and pinched his nipples and began raising and lowering yourself faster and harder. "Mmmmm fuck me lover! Fuck me hard and deep!" you said as you came down on his cock over and over with full force, taking him deeper with every thrust. His head thrust back and his hips thrust to meet you. He reached up to grab your hips as he moaned "oh my god...I'm cumming." You slammed down on him, taking him deep and then holding him there as he came deep inside you. I could see you cumming on him as you moaned "mmmmmmm oh god yes!! Yes!!"

You collapsed on his chest with his cock still inside you as you breathed together and let your heart rates slow. After a few minutes you slid off of him and onto your back and he slowly got up to clean himself, but you stopped him and had him stand next to you as you licked and sucked him clean. Then he got dressed and ready to leave. As he was getting dressed, he noticed the plug in your ass and asked why you had that in, and you said with a grin "I want to keep all your hot cum inside me lover." He smiled and said he would call later and maybe come see you tomorrow.

Once he left, you got up and opened the closet door to see the mess of pre-cum all over my lap and all over the harness you had me wearing. "Oh my, sweetie. Look at you. You are such a mess! And that poor little cock looks like it is really struggling. Too bad it isn't as big and thick and beautiful as my lover's. Then you might actually get to use it someday." You giggled as you leaned toward me and kissed me hard and deep, pushing your tongue into my mouth and making me taste what you cleaned from your lover's cock. Then you stepped back and left me panting and dizzy from your kiss. "Hmmm I guess you liked that didn't you?" you asked with a smile.

12