As Far As It Goes Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt and Nephew continue their bonding.
1.2k words
4.29
69.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oashin
Oashin
3 Followers

I couldn't believe it. Her mouth was pushing against mine and her tongue was probing against my lips. I opened my mouth and let her tongue dart inside. I sucked her tongue into my mouth more and let my tongue dance with hers.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her as we engaged in the most passionate kiss I've experienced in a long time. I reached around her and wrapped my hands around her back to pull her even closer to me.

She broke free from our kiss only to look down at me with those piercing green eyes of hers. I could have stared into them forever. She leaned forward and gave me a small kiss before breaking the silence.

"Wow," she proclaimed. "That was great. You're better at this than you let on. Are you sure it's been over 2 years since you've been with a woman?" she asked.

"I swear," I laughed. "The last girlfriend I had was Becky. You know, the one whose parents almost got me arrested right before I moved out."

She laughed at me and said, "Yeah. Yeah. That chick that was, like, 4 years younger than you and stowed away with you and left her parents a note saying she wasn't going to be home for 3 days, right?"

I cringed, "Yeah. Don't rub it in. I don't want to remember that day, except for the sex. Man, was that some great sex."

She gasped and punched me in the arm playfully. "You had sex with that girl? That's against the law, boy."

I laughed and responded, "That's what made it interesting. Being illegal made it exciting, but that was the past. I'm more interested in the present."

She smiled down at me before kissing me again. I opened my mouth instinctively and was rewarded with her tongue touching mine again. I felt like I could just hold her in this embrace forever.

I felt her hand creep down my abs to my crotch. Her fingers rubbed softly against my still hardening cock and I moaned softly into her mouth. She had me in the palm of her hand and I could tell that she knew it, even in her drunken state.

Her hand opened the button on my pants and had some trouble zipping them down, so I slid a hand down to help her out. She ran her hand under my boxers and grabbed a hold of my 8 inch member and pulled it out. She gently stroked it, still kissing me softly. I couldn't help but moan continuously as her delicate fingers danced on my shaft.

She broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, "You know, I've wanted to do this since you were 15. When you started growing and playing football, I could tell then that you were going to make some girl really happy."

I couldn't get the words I wanted to say out before her mouth was traveling down my body. She kissed the side of my neck softly and tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my head. Her mouth was instantly back on my neck, slowly sliding down. She kissed my chest softly, then my abs, flexed from the pleasure she was giving me. When her mouth touched right above my cock, I thought I might cum right there.

She continued to stroke my length as I felt her warm breathe on the head of my cock. I held my breathe for what I hoped would happen next. I got what I wanted; her lips kissing the head. It was a wonderful feeling that I had almost forgotten. She slowly stroked me as her lips opened and enveloped my head into her warm and wet orifice. I was in heaven. Her tongue jutted out and licked all over it and I moaned out load.

"Oh, god, Aunt Christy, that feels so good. It's more wonderful than I remember," I said in an almost hoarse voice. She moaned on my cock in satisfaction as her tongue continued its assault.

I wasn't going to last long, if this kept up. I put my hand on her head and told her I was about to cum. She just continued to suck my head and stroke my shaft, quickening her pace. I moaned furiously as I felt that feeling in my balls that I hadn't felt in a long time. I knew this was going to be a big load, so I tried to warn her.

"I'm gonna cum really hard, if you keep that up."

What she did then amazed the hell out of me. I opened my eyes and looked down at her and she took my full length down her throat. I, instinctively, grabbed her head in both of my hands and shoved hard against her mouth. My cock was buried to the hilt in her gorgeous mouth and all I could do was pump it in and out faster. I was close to cumming and she wanted it in her mouth. I wasn't going to complain or deny her of her wish.

I pumped a few more strokes and felt myself cumming down her throat. Spurt after spurt slid down her gullet. I felt like I was going to pass out, I came so powerfully. When it finally subsided, I leaned back and just sat there looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't move. My orgasm was so intense that I couldn't do anything.

I almost dozed off when I felt my aunt crawling up my body, back up to my face. I looked up at her and reached up and pulled her down to me and kissed her more passionately than I've ever kissed anyone. I could taste myself on her tongue and lips, but I didn't care. It wasn't the first time I'd tasted myself.

I broke the kiss and thanked her for what she had just done. She had no clue as to how bad I needed that. She smiled and told me to follow her upstairs if I wanted round two.

I rushed after her as she almost ran up the stairs to her bedroom. I stood up and pulled up my pants and headed up the stairs behind her. When I entered, she was standing behind the door. She slammed it shut and locked it behind her. I turned around and laughed at her actions. She told me that, just in case someone decided to come around, we weren't going to be interrupted. I grabbed her ass softly and squeezed. She smacked my hands away softly and pushed me towards her bed.

"Hold on a second there, tiger. There's plenty of time for that, believe you me," she said, almost floating over to me. Her hips glided from side to side in the most seductive way. I could do nothing but stand there and let her hands slide around my neck and when her mouth touched mine, I felt a fire in my soul that I hadn't felt in a long time.

Still locked at the mouth, she pushed me to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and crept on top of my lap. I could feel her pressing against my pelvis and knew what was coming next. It was inevitable at this point. We had to have each other, and we both knew it.

"Climax" to cum in Part 3

Oashin
Oashin
3 Followers