As Fate Would Have It

Story Info
A chance meeting delivers me into the arms of a new lover.
3.3k words
4.49
35.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilblkboy
lilblkboy
61 Followers

[[names changed to protect the naughty]]


After a torrid and exhilarating affair lasting ten months, Dionna and I had to say our goodbyes. Her employer reassigned her to another office in Florida, parting us indefinitely. Having long ago realized we had nothing holding us together save near-perfect sexual compatibility, we had decided to keep things casual--though neither of us had any desire to seek out any other lovers. There was no need, since both of us had quickly realized that even our kinkiest desires were perfectly mirrored by the other. But now that was all in the past.

A few weekends later, I decided to finally go out and have some fun. I had no idea if I'd ever find another girl like Dionna, but there was no reason why I should stay in a funk hoping to see if someone would fall into my lap. So I found myself having a solo night out, trying to decide if I'd check out a friend's drag performance or just hit another club elsewhere in the area.

Eventually I settled on a dance spot. I'd gotten there just before ten, so the crowd was still sparse. I sat at the bar and ordered a double tequila sunrise, just nursing it for the next twenty minutes while I scanned the other faces there as they wandered across the floor. Then I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around and found a pretty young Black chick staring at me intently, like she was trying to place me in her memory. I couldn't recall seeing her before, though. She had a slight frame like a teenaged boy and was a few inches shorter than myself, with pale brown skin, thick curly black hair and violet contacts. She had on a very tight pale purple strapless dress that stopped about three inches below her crotch, with black heels. Not really expecting too much and not really caring either way since tonight was all about just getting out the house, I smiled and went over to her.

"Hey, I'm Ashley," I started...and stopped when her eyes widened. Recognition flooded her face and she replied, "Hey you!" Then she paused too.

"You don't remember me do you?" she asked. Her eyes glittered brightly, which caught my attention. They were large and round and clearly intelligent, and she had some expertly-arched eyebrows that framed her face perfectly. Okay, she's very hot, I thought. So I found myself deciding to play along.

"No, pretty lady, I don't. Should I?" I took a sip of my drink and played it cool.

She grinned and burst out, "I'm Rachel's friend Symone. I was there when you picked her up from her cousin's house that night last year. I was the one outside on the cell phone."

Rachel...a year ago...yeah, I did vaguely remember a tiny little femboi with blond micro-braids....

"Okay...Symone, yeah, I do remember you. Um...you've developed a little more since then.... Look at you--you're very pretty."

"That's real sweet, Ashley," she said. She had a very infectious smile, which was still lighting up her eyes. "Just turned twenty-one last month too."

Heh. "Well let me wish you a happy belated birthday! What are you having?" I waved the bartender over.

"A Long Island is cool," she said. I passed that on and ordered a refill on my drink.

When they came back, I raised my glass. "To being legal and setting the world on fire!" She nodded at that and we clinked the glasses together. As we sipped our drinks--and replaced them after draining them--we caught each other up a bit. She gave me the gossip on the scene, explained she'd been majoring in Marketing, and making extra money by doing hair. She wanted to know what I'd been up to.

"This and that," I answered. "Just school and work, really. This is the first time I've been out in months, actually."

"Mm, really? Well I guess I was lucky tonight."

"I think I was," I said, barely loud enough to be heard over the music.

We were silent for a bit as we looked at each other. Then she said, "I have a secret to tell you."

"Mm?"

"I liked you when I first saw you. You know, I got your number from Rachel's phone, but I was too nervous to call you after you and Rachel stopped talking. I just thought you were very nice and cute, if just a little too quiet. Then again, you do have to watch the quiet ones...." She gave me a long penetrating look with that last.

Wow. I was taken aback while my mind started racing. Was she just winding me up, or did she have a crush, or maybe something else? How much did Rachel tell her about us? (Almost certainly everything, I assumed.) I decided to set logic aside and go with my intuition. "Symone, you're very lovely too. And you seem like you know what you want and how to get it. I'll just come out and say it: I definitely wouldn't mind kicking it with you for the rest of the night."

She quietly stared at me for a long time. Finally she asked if I wanted to leave with her. Of course I did, and asked where she wanted to go. "Your house," she answered. She'd caught a ride to the club, so didn't have to worry about her own car. Once we got to the parking lot she called a couple of friends to let them know she was leaving with me.

The drive back home was less than fifteen minutes. I invited Symone to have a seat and fixed two light drinks for us, then flipped on one of the cable music channels. "Cigarette?" she asked when I sat next to her.

"Sure, baby," I said, watching as she lit two Slims for us. She handed one to me and I closed my eyes to enjoy the first drag, tasting her lipstick on the filter. I liked it. We talked some more. She wanted to know what between Rachel and I, but I rarely give details on my past relationships, even if they're brief. I'd only say that I wasn't right for her at the time. She digested that, then asked me to elaborate. I told her that back then I was still nervous about being out, and I had a few ridiculous hangups that were part of that. So I was lot more close-minded then.

"She told me you always held her at arm's length," she said. "She could tell you wanted her, but you never really relaxed with her."

"Well yeah, that's true enough," I allowed.

She stubbed out her cigarette and moved closer. Crushing mine out as well, I just looked expectantly at her. "Well I want to have you too, Ashley. It can be just this one time if you want. I just want to see..."

She moved her hot body against mine and wrapped her arms around my neck. I was already responding, placing my lips gently on hers and kissing her softly. When we pulled apart briefly, I asked, "See what, baby?"

"What it could be like...with me...with us," she murmured. She elaborated by pulling her dress over her head and gently pushing me down on my back, stretching her half-naked body over mine. I was shedding my clothes just as quickly. I had my jeans halfway off and my shirt on the floor when I felt the hard bumps of her tiny breasts flattening against my chest. I let go off my pants and pulled her closer, rubbing my body against hers.

"Damn Symone," I whispered, "you're so fine, baby. Your body is making me melt." She didn't say anything, but quickly jerked my pants and underwear off, leaving me just as naked as she. I felt her getting hard and digging between my thighs, and as always I was only aware of our desire for each other. I felt what she felt and reflected it back at her. My hands and lips were moving everywhere over her, and she reached down to hold our dicks together in one hand. Our tongues met again and she began sliding her hand gently, squeezing and relaxing.

"Do you...like that...baby?" she breathed. "I want to have you...everywhere. I know you...want me too baby. Feel how hard you are...when I touch you. I'm hard too baby...come and see." She took my hand and wrapped it around her shaft, which was...impressive. Almost two inches thick and seven inches long, it looked massive hanging from her small frame. I squeezed it and stroked for almost a minute.

"Mmmmm it's hot just like the rest of you, Symone. Everything about you is perfect." I squeezed her ass with my free hand and finally let my passion take over. We were kissing again, then necking and licking all over each other's upper bodies...then she pulled back.

"Ashley," she groaned. "...want to feel your lips on me." She turned herself around and sat up straight with her knees on either side of my chest, then lowered her narrow hips over my face. Her voice was muffled, but I could still hear her pleading for me to taste her.

So I did. I grabbed her by one shoulder and kept hold of her girl-dick in the other, pulled her close and dragged my tongue from her shrunken little balls to her pussyhole. Symone sucked in a breath and started pumping her hips back and forth, sliding her cock through my fist and forcing her asshole on my tongue. She was so perfectly clean and smooth, I could have stayed there all night. I licked harder and faster, whipping my tongue over her tightly closed ring. She pressed down harder, apparently trying to stuff my entire mouth up her ass and nearly cutting off my air. I could still hear her cursing and telling me not to stop. Her ring began to relax and I sucked it gently, still brushing my tongue over it every few seconds.

"Oooooh soooo good...so good...eat my pussy baby...so good," she kept repeating, now just lying flat on her stomach and enjoying the sensations. Eventually she stirred and turned herself back around, covering my face with kisses. "Ashley...oh shit, baby, I could have nutted just from that. Thank you baby."

"I love giving head and eating ass, baby," I said softly. "If you liked it, I'm good."

"Oh I did." She kissed me deep once more. "I'm so horny I don't know what to do." Then she brushed her lips over my chest. I guess she'd thought of something. "Tell me if it hurts you baby," she warned. She began sucking and pinching, then twisting my nipples. They were already stiff and sensitive from the touch of her skin moving over them, and this latest stimulation was torturous. I didn't say anything aloud, but I did begin writhing beneath her. And then I did cry out as her teeth dug into my chest. But I held her head against my chest so she wouldn't stop. Symone got the message and nibbled harder and harder, stopping only to ask if she should stop. But eventually she did, leaving me sore and tender.

"Poor baby," she soothed, licking at my earlobe. "I know what'll help my baby out. A nice distraction." She reached between my legs and began brushing her long nails over my balls and inside my crack. "Mmmmm I was hoping you'd like that." She wrapped her other hand around shaft and began masturbating me while her other fingers tapped and brushed insistently at my hole.

Symone went on whispering in my ear, "I'm going to empty those nuts for you baby. Then when you're weak and drained, I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy. It's even fatter and prettier than mine...but I'm not jealous. I can't wait to get my dick in you...tear you open...bounce up and down on you. I'm so horny already...I think I'll take it at least twice and dump all my nut in it." The whole time she was jacking me off faster and fingering my ass faster, until toward the end of that monologue I arched my back and erupted all over her hot little hand. I wanted to pass out; I hadn't come that hard in weeks. I lay there like a boned fish as Symone grinned and wiped her hand all over my chest.

"Was that good, baby?" she teased. "It's okay, I know it was. I almost came myself. But I did promise I'll do that somewhere else..."

She got between my legs and held them together, then folded them against my midsection. By then I was gasping out "Go ahead, baby...you can have it. I want to feel you."

She looked up and informed me, "I hope I've got you loose enough for me. But if I'm wrong...well, my dick is going to hurt you." She pressed the head against my entrance and steadily shifted more of her weight on it. And yes, I was still too tight, since I still close up quickly even right after cumming. Symone spit twice on my hole to give it more lubrication, but it still resisted. It was starting to hurt...enough for me to wonder if she really was too thick. I began to squirm from side to side, but she noticed and leaned harder on my legs.

"Baby, stop....wait a bit," I hissed painfully, but she ignored me.

The stinging around my hole peaked and suddenly Symone slipped halfway in, driving my breath out and replacing the stinging with a screaming pain. "Work through it baby," Symone said through a clenched jaw. "I won't lie, it's going to hurt the first time. But I'm not going to stop, it's been months since I've gotten to put in some work of my own. So many of you boys won't let me fuck you, even though you beg me to give up my ass. So I'm going to enjoy you...and then enjoy you some more."

I wasn't opposed to that, but she was too damn big. I knew that she'd probably torn me...but perversely I was getting off on having her use me so selfishly. I knew that when she wanted to bang me again, I wouldn't resist.

After holding still for a couple of minutes, Symone rotated her hips in a wide circle, which set off new painful protests as she stretched me. Then she pulled out about two inches and drove her dick back in...this time not stopping until her balls laid across my crack. She pulled back one more and spit in my ass again...which did help a little this time. Then Symone began fucking me in earnest, hugging herself against me and telling me she was sorry it hurt, but she needed to fuck. She kissed me furiously, picking up speed until her hips were blurring against mine.

"I love it baby...so hot and tight on my dick...so worth the wait for you baby." Her nearly flat chest burned against mine and I found myself wrapping my legs around her waist. "Mmmmm baby I knew you'd like it, even if I hurt you. I'm sorry baby...just wanted to have you so badly." She paused to catch her breath, then told me to put my ankles on her shoulders. I groaned and did so, ignoring the new bolts of pain that shot through me when I shifted my weight.

"Oh yes...ohhh yesss baby...that's it. I'm in you so deep now...I'm about to cum....oooooooh mmmmm..." Symone tensed all over and threw her head back as she pumped her cum into my ass. I quivered through each twitch of her cock as it spurted for a good fifteen seconds. Finally it stopped...but didn't even begin to soften. I just lay still, speared on her meat until Symone pulled out. I was stretched so much that half her cum almost immediately squirted back out as my overworked hole tried to close. Symone slouched in the sofa, propping my legs on her lap. After a few minutes she asked me to sit on the floor in front of her.

"I guess I overdid it a little, baby," she said softly. "I'm sorry. Guess I won't get to play in your pussy again tonight." I was relieved, though I remembered how I did enjoy her ruthlessness. "But I'm still so horny for you, baby. And I need to get at least one more nut tonight."

I cut her off with an ironic smile and pulled her hips just over the edge of the sofa, then tilted her legs back. Her thick wet cock laid flat on her stomach and her ass spread as wide as it could, causing her balls to flatten to near-invisibility. I bent forward and rimmed her as deeply as I could. Symone squealed and her hole clutched weakly at the tip of my tongue. While I licked slowly across her crack, I worked two fingers inside her steamy hole. Gently sawing them in and out, I sucked the head of her dripping dick between my lips, then pulled back and licked wetly all over its surface. Once it was slick again I swallowed it once more. It was so thick I could only get half, but that was enough. Symone cracked her eyes open to watch me sliding my lips along her shaft and moaned some encouragement. I was getting heated too...and still needed to do some fucking myself.

I slowly pulled my fingers from Symone's ass and stopped sucking briefly. Then I lined up my dick and drove it inside her with three firm strokes. Symone stiffened, but quickly grabbed my hips and started moving her hips with mine. She was incredibly hot and tight though, and I wouldn't last more than a few minutes. Contorting myself forward, I dusted off a special treat Dionna had taught me. Symone was just big enough to benefit. Doubled over as much as I could, I sucked her stiff dick between my lips again. Symone gasped in surprise, then helped me out by holding my neck in place so I could bob my head with less strain. "Uugghhnn--yeah! Yeah!" she panted. "That shit is so hot! I never--mmmmm--your mouth is--mmmmm fuck me deep! Wasn't going to let you have my ass tonight...but wasn't...expecting this!" She steadily forced my head downward, trying to make me swallow her entire length, but I couldn't relax enough. No matter...Symone was already on the edge of cumming again. Her hands locked around my neck and she bucked straight up. A half-second later her girl-juice was boiling out of her dick again...this time filling up my mouth and leaking back down her shaft. She finally let go of my neck and I licked my lips clean, then concentrated on banging her smooth dark ass. Finally I tensed again, then erupted up her hole. I held myself there until I softened, then pulled back and got comfortable beside her. Symone looked at me happily and kissed once, then again. We slumped together just staring warmly at each other for a few minutes before our hands started exploring again.

Before she could speak, I started, "Goddamn that was so good, Symone. I haven't felt this good in way too long. I really enjoyed myself, thank you."

"It's okay, Ashley. We should have been together a long time ago. But I'm glad I found you tonight. I'm sorry for losing control of myself."

I waved it off. "Don't worry, sexy. I've been known to get along well with that kind of attitude. So you don't have to hold back for me."

She stared at me for a few beats, then a small smile touched the corners of her mouth. "Okay. Time will tell. I just hope you won't get too freaked out when I let myself go."

"Same here," I agreed, knowing we hadn't scratched the surface of what I could get into.

So we chatted a little longer, deciding that I'd take her home the next morning. She joked that she was expecting a nice wake-up call too. We eventually started drifting off to sleep. The last thing I heard before waking up a few hours later was "...her loss, my gain..."

*******

*******

lilblkboy
lilblkboy
61 Followers