As He Was Going to St Ives Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex and surprises with Dee and Tom.
2.1k words
4.4
26.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers

The rain drizzled down, swept at a sharp angle to the ground by the strong breeze coming in off the sea. Had the breeze whistled in from other directions the odds are it would have still come from the sea; this was almost the very tip of the Cornish peninsula. The name of the last place of consequence on the road sign said it all – Lands End.

"What do people do around here nowadays?" reflected the city man Tom as he drove along glancing at yet another derelict tin mine.

In the coves and harbours the men went out on the perilous seas in their fishing boats, while inland, farmers eked out a living on the land. Days gone by, many would have made their living smuggling, as the strip of land was but a few miles wide, and the narrow lanes and the ups and downs of the countryside offered an ideal environment for things secret.

Now there were others who had quite different reasons to maintain secrecy and confidentiality and the secluded cottages provided the ideal place.

Typical of such people were Tom and Deirdre from the big city of London who came down here, sometimes with guests, to hold special weekends, with extra curricular activities, that appealed to many of their city friends who cared to indulge in more avant-garde or unusual activities of which sex was a major feature.

The hired saloon turned into a small driveway almost hidden by trees and hawthorn then pulled up outside a cottage whose rendered walls were covered in wisteria and honeysuckle. The city couple muttered and fussed as they took their bags and opened the creaky door. Deirdre looked around the yard from the shelter of the doorway but with this fine rain came mist making the day seem like October rather than July.

The young man John was quite familiar with his surrounding being Cornwall born and bred but he was nervous here - for a good reason.

"Come on in JC. Why do you seem wetter than we are?" asked Deirdre

The boy smiled inwardly thinking she ought to have noticed earlier, considering the antics of the last hour.

"I stood in the rain looking out for your car in Truro," he answered.

"Tom will light the gas fire. Take your clothes off John."

"I'm not that wet!" he insisted in a loud voice.

He protested but knew very well why he was here and why he had not been taken home.

"Take off your clothes!" the woman repeated.

Tom sat by the hearth fiddling with the old gas fire, trying to light the burner.

"We'd like to take some photographs of you old chap. Y'know, arty ones – not the sort you'd come across in 'The Tatler' or 'London Life' of course. Noticed what a fine physique you have – reminiscent of the ancient Greek chaps – the gods and all that – you know, Adonis."

Deirdre smiled, "Don't worry JC, no one you know is ever going to see them. It's a hobby of mine – taking pictures."

John had come this far – and had rather enjoyed himself up to now. He was apprehensive about his task ahead – 'Fuck me while my husband watches' Dee had said. He could call her Dee rather than Deirdre; he was a friend now. So why not oblige her. John stripped off as Dee unpacked a very expensive camera.

The woman stood before him making adjustments for the light.

"Stand up straight JC – you're slouching!"

John felt a bit silly but stood to attention placing his hand on the back of a chair, self-conscious of how his pelvis seemed to thrust forward. Tom watched too, admiring the boy's torso.

Dee posed him in a variety of ways, complimenting him on the tightness of his buttocks and the slimness of his waist.

" Place your right foot on the chair JC," Dee ordered. She seemed to focus on his penis.

"Lie down on the rug now"

A series of commands came thick and fast as she clicked away.

"Take hold of your penis."

This one came as a surprise. She looked hard at him sensing he had a problem.

"Play with it for me." she said.

"Look, I can't do what you are wanting me to do. I don't feel right about it."

"Not aroused you mean?" she said smiling wickedly. "Maybe I ought to stimulate you into action."

She lifted her skirt above her knee and raised her foot to place it on the arm of a chair turning her leg side on to the boy.

"Do you fantasise about seeing up the skirts of ladies – seeing their stocking tops – wondering how it feels to stroke your hand over that smooth nylon or silk – until you reach that dark band beyond which is the white naked skin of her inner thigh?"

Dee bunched up her clothing to reveal her own stocking tops. Removing her foot from the chair she moved toward John and straddled him. Now she seemed to forget her camera work and handing the devise to Tom she slowly lifted her skirt, gradually bending her knees to sink down on the boy. John stared up between her legs as her crotch sank down, closer and closer to his face.

"Kiss me JC!" she whispered.

Shocked he let his eyes dart around wondering just where she wanted him to kiss, quickly settling on the white bare flesh of her thighs. He felt the silky smoothness of her stockings and saw how tightly the clips of her suspenders held fast the reinforced tops. Suddenly, though gently her hips swayed, and lower and lower her torso sank upon him until her crotch covered his face almost making contact with his mouth.

"Lick me JC!"

He extended his tongue and felt the furrow her cunt slit and arse crack made along the gusset of her knickers. To and fro her hips moved then carefully she pulled aside her underwear causing his tongue to lick her anus then her wet vagina. Launching her body upward she stood legs parted and checked behind, smiling at the sight of John's now erect penis. Without spoiling the lad's view she peeled her knickers seductively down her legs raising one foot at a time, kicking off her pants. Now John gazed up at the full naked glory of her puffed up vulva, and her wet slit There was just enough light when she raised her skirt to enable him to see that little tight brown hole – it began to come down toward him.

"Put your tongue right inside JC," she instructed calmly.

Her breathing became heavy and John's did too as the musky odours rose up inside his nostrils. Forcing his tongue against her hole he licked hard feeling the wetter, wider and softer orifice when she rocked back to alternate cunt with anus. He didn't know when her top had been discarded, but now when she leaned forward putting her weight on her hands, and slid her feet her backside was replaced by breasts, her tits dangling over his face.

"I want you to fuck me now JC," she said softly as she pressed down making his erect cock easily slide into her well-lubricated hole.

Like the crankshafts of a steam engine slowly building up momentum Dee's upper body and thighs thrust back and forth, her tits wobbling above his face. She tightened her muscles squeezing her cunt around his cock and ground her pelvic bone against his. John caught sight of Tom from the corner of his eye, watching and madly masturbating, sat on a wooden chair.

Dee jumped up abruptly taking the lad by surprise.

"Get up!" she cried.

But it appeared she had changed her mind as when he was barely on his knees she parted her legs wide and pulled his head into her crotch, fucking his face. It was all change again a minute later when she commanded the boy to stand up and sat back on the stout table lifting her legs high in the air. As John moved automatically between her thighs she wrapped her limbs around him tightly lying back on the table.

"Fuck me hard!" she ordered.

"Yes! Fuck her hard!" Tom echoed.

The boy had plenty of energy and gladly obeyed the instruction, using his own initiative now, grabbing handfuls of tit. Now John too was grunting and groaning with lewd passion. Boy and woman grinned in a dirty manner, looking into each other's eyes as they screwed away.

"Show me how good you are JC," she hissed, "And next time I'll have you in my arse!"

John gasped at the thought and increased his thrust as his pleasure levels multiplied. Tom was beside him unexpectedly, very close, John glanced at the movement of the man's penis.

"Finish him off John!" ordered a wicked Dee, "Hold his cock while we fuck!"

It was not right. She wanted him to wank off her husband!

"Let me watch you JC!" she begged.

Is this what was meant when city types spoke of being more 'sophisticated' in their ways?

Her cunt clamped tightly around his cock. He was almost ready to shoot – so the excited Tom must be too. "Yeah!" she smirked, "Just a bit harder, faster JC – get me there! Hold Tom JC – get him there too!"

What would it matter? He would only have to give that cock a few jerks anyway. Pounding into Dee's crotch the boy made odd noises as his hand reached out to the side and closed his fingers around another man's stiff throbbing rod. The man was allowing him to fuck his wife so maybe it was only fair. Fuck the wife – wank the husband – at one and the same time!

The lad's wrist jerked the hot shaft as he pummelled the man's wife. It was much too much! He cried out as his spunk spilled forth but the wetness he felt was not his – his was filling the cunt of this lady old enough to be his mother. He glanced down at the other hard cock that was splashing his belly and the belly of his well-fucked wife.

"Good boy JC – good boy!" laughed Dee, her tone dirty and depraved, "We like boys who are really prepared to join in and enjoy our little games."

Later as John walked down the steep narrow cobbled street that led to his home he thought about Dee's parting words.

"You must come and visit us soon John. Perhaps you would like to bring along a couple of friends."

He knew full well the real reason the woman wanted extra 'guests'.

"Where on earth have you been John?" his mother demanded when he walked through the door.

He wasn't in the mood for listening to his mothers' nagging voice and it faded into the background; he was far too preoccupied.

"I expected you sooner. You have a meal in the oven but it may be dried up by now. I'm off to visit Mr and Mrs White – Jack and Brian are taking me."

John's brain registered the oddness of the statement. Half interested he queried why two of his drinking pals were taking his mother visiting.

"Why are they driving you over – and who the hell are the Whites?

"You never listen do you – you're as bad as your father. I told you we had friends coming down. We stay with them when we go up to London."

"Yes," mumbled his father who was sat at the far end of the room, "Lots of fun the Whites!"

"Jack and Brian are going to do some work for them – in the holiday cottage they've just bought. Actually – I don't suppose you do know whom I'm talking about – you've never met Dee and Tom have you? Jack and Brian met them last year."

John felt the blood drain from his head.

Dee and Tom?"

"Yes – Deirdre and Tom from London. She phoned earlier from Truro, said she'd call me again when they got to the cottage."

John crept away, stunned and bewildered. His parents not only knew the bloody people but also enjoyed their parties – and mother had introduced two of his pals to them! Now what the hell was he supposed to think about that? A very disturbing thought entered John's head. Was mother like Dee – just how close was she to his two pals – was she procuring them for the kinky couple, a kinky party – or had mother already drawn them into the wicked web?

Had everyone been scheming behind his back – having him for a fool?

"You'll have to come and meet them some time!" shouted his mother as he climbed the staircase to get out of the way. "I did show her some photographs of you."

Now John felt really sick – really betrayed. All along they had known exactly who he was!

The End

Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers