As I Lay

Story Info
You share a romantic sexual interlude.
1.3k words
4.5
10.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChiefD
ChiefD
1 Followers

As I lay in bed somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, I feel you slip into our bed in the darkness. As you slid in between the sheets I feel the warmth of your body as you curl up behind and beside me.

I feel your hand touch my hip and the softness of you breasts press into my back, as your hand slides over my hip and touch my softness. And as your touches and caresses me, I grow in response.

I feel the firmness of your lips trace the creases of my neck, touching gently enough to raise gooseflesh on my skin as your breathe draws deeply upon my skin.

I inhale deeply of your scent and perfume as you arouse my senses to your touch.

Lightly I turn over to face you, looking into your eyes I feel myself getting lost into you and us.

As you look back at me I know a smile plays upon your mouth and in your eyes.

I lightly bring your mouth to mine, as our lips touch your eyes close and your lips open. Our tongues touch and dance with the other as I feel your tongue curl and roll in my mouth.

My hands find yours and our fingers intertwine, grip and caress. My hands loosen from yours and I withdrawal my mouth from you and I press my body on top of you. I press my chest on yours feeling your hardening nipples press into me. I feel the heat rising from you as you feel my hardness press on you.

As my hands find your neck, I run them through your hair as I nuzzle your neck and plant small kisses behind your ear. I hear your breathe draw deeply as I touch that secret spot between your neck and ear and knowing how sensitive it is, I linger for an extra moment; enjoying the sensations that I am causing you. I feel you arch your neck and feel you arch your hips searching for me.

As I leave your neck with traces of small kisses, I linger for a kiss and your arms wrapped around my shoulders, feeling your hands and fingers upon my back pressing into the skin; sending sensations of urgency to my mind.

I lower my body down yours, feeling my skin crawl along yours; as my mouth comes in contact with your breasts I grab your nipples in my mouth and I gently suck and pull on them with my mouth. My hand gently caresses the other, feeling the weight, firmness and softness of them. I feel your nipples harden in my mouth as I my hand gently grabs and caresses the other. As I move my mouth from one nipple to the other I gently blow on your nipple wet from my mouth; as I watch the aureole grow gooseflesh.

My mouth travels further down your belly planting small kisses along my journey, licking and sucking on your flesh as I would nibble on a delectable flower. My hands run along your sides feeling your sides; tracing letters of love into your skin.

As reach your hips I stop and suckle on that sensitive spot, feeling you arch to keep me out of reach as you laugh softly as the sensations travel up your skin.

I smell the distinct odour of you, as I feel the heat rising from you, telling me that you're waiting, wanting me.

As I reach your essence I stop and savor the heat, ordour, wetness that is you and that I claim as mine. I reach over to your skin and gently bite on you creamy, soft, supply thigh and as I suck, I leave a trace of my efforts; marking you as mine.

I nuzzle and push my shoulders between your legs to open you to me. I open your essence with my fingers and gently dip my tongue into you, feeling your juices touch upon my tongue; tasting the tanginess, saltiness, sweetness of you.

I part your slit with my tongue driving my tongue deep inside of you, tasting and feeling the warmth of your walls. I feel your hands in my hair caressing urging me on.

As I pull my tongue out of you, I caress and suck on your enflamed, engorged lips; feeling the fullness in them, knowing that your wanting me; knowing that I am not done with you.

As my tongue enters you again and again I look up to you, seeing your eyes alternate between being closed in semi-delirious state and dream state to looking back at me.

As your urgency becomes apparent I feel your hands pulling me up, pushing me further along, I feel your legs wrap around my shoulders as your feet beat a tempo on my back urging me on.

As my mouth and chin become wet from you, I pluck your love from its hood and gentle nibble and suck on it, driving a finger through you as you pull me further along. I feel your hands clinch in my hair as your legs clamp around my shoulders, as you arch your back, as you call onto me and to God.

As the waves of your pleasure ripple through you, you become quiet as though you lost your voice, as you can feel me in your essence driving you over the waves.

You look down at me and with that knowing look that we share I lift myself over you and though we have different moods you know that me being over you is the greatest gift that you can give; as you guide me into you, you feel the wetness, slickness of my excitement.

And at your entrance I stop savoring the moment, as though it was the first time. As I plunge my way into you, the sensations are overwhelming for me and my mind and body are going animalistic. The further I travel inside of you the more lost I become as I feel you grab and pull me further into till I cannot go and further and I pause and look into your eyes.

I feel your legs wrap around my body as you lock me into your embrace as we start our dance of love, our passions mount into raw animalistic lust.

Feeling you grab and pull me deeper inside of you I thrust my hips downward almost violently as you raise yourself to meet me; thrust for thrust, your legs pounding on me matching my rhythm. As you feel my excitement grow, I feel yours coating my body dripping between us and the ordour of basic lust permeates the air we breathe.

Never have I felt stronger than I do now, never have I felt more powerful than now and knowing that you drive me to this point makes me more potent and demanding.

I look at you as we move as one, and at that moment you know that raw emotion that consumes me. You know that I'm near and what feeling is compelling, urging me on.

You whisper in hushed strained voice to let it come, I hear you again as I feel you urging me on, almost demanding that I let what I know must come, to come.

At that moment, I become clairvoyant as I see and feel all around me instantaneous. As the feeling starts in my core and travels, slowly at first, then seemingly out of control it spreads through my body... till...

I explode like the sun, shooting rays of molten lava out of my fingertips, toes, my eyes burn with passion and fire and the aftershocks rumble through my body as my breathing becomes noticeable ragged.

I feel the warmth of your body once again under mine. I feel the wetness and coolness of sweat pouring off our bodies as my heart returns to me and I feel your body completely wrapped around me. Arms and legs intertwined and tangled, I notice that your eyes glow with a secret that no man can understand, but be grateful for; as I am.

ChiefD
ChiefD
1 Followers