'As if' Gerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbknight
fbknight
22 Followers

Gerald was also hopeful about the way Sarah might divulge some of the details. Since the couple had learned of their compatible erotic fantasies, Sarah had undoubtedly become much more comfortable with both making casual references to her interaction with guys who she was interested in - and who were interested in her - and even occasionally slipping the odd disparaging comparison or catty remark that referenced Gerald's inability to compete - in the physical appeal department - with the younger, broad-shouldered, trim athletic types who Sarah liked to fantasize about... Gerald knew that Sarah was basically very uncomfortable with the humiliation dimension of his cuckold fantasy, so he needed to give that topic a wide berth - not pursuing it unless Sarah brought it up first.

Gerald guessed that giving Sarah a few options as to how to broach the topic would work much better than waiting for her to raise the subject - which could potentially result in never discussing 'what happened'.

Gerald cleared his throat as the couple entered the kitchen, following the conclusion of a TV program the family had been watching. Their kids were off to their rooms - to do whatever kids did on Saturday night - and both he and Sarah knew they basically had the rest of the evening to themselves.

"I thought we might have our own little game of truth or dare," Gerald proposed cautiously, trying to set the tone of a relaxed, yet erotic evening, "Or maybe you'd like to chat a bit on the computer? You could relax with a glass of wine, and then maybe we could chat ourselves?"

Sarah didn't reply immediately to either of the first two ideas, so Gerald - a bit nervous about getting off to a stressy start went with an old stand-by of theirs that had worked on a few previous occasions when Sarah related her time in what she called 'the danger zone'.

"You could also show me what happened - maybe role-play a few situations that happened in the game?" Gerald suggested, knowing Sarah loved adventurous sex, but hated verbalizing her feelings.

Gerald had long become used to the fact that the Sarah's mind was highly erotic, but that she felt little or no need to verbalize her thoughts. Sarah, on the other hand had become gradually used to the fact that Gerald often verbalized what he was thinking about during sex. She found this to be tolerable, on occasion but in fact wished her husband could remain content to leave more 'left unsaid', freeing up her imagination to dwell on what she was really thinking about - which was often very different than what Gerald was projecting on the situation.

Still, out of the choices Gerald just offered, a role-play - of sorts - seemed to be the safest route open to Sarah. Because Gerald had actually been involved in the beginning of the game and especially because Mandy - who was a mutual friend - had been present much of the evening, in addition to several people Gerald might eventually meet in the future as they were her colleagues, Sarah concluded that there was no way to avoid the topic, although she wondered just how far she could take the role-play?

She guessed that Gerald would love it if he could simply read her mind and know - exactly - how she felt about the experience she'd shared with her colleagues - especially Jerry - the previous weekend.

"I guess a role-play might be fun," Sarah offered cautiously. Should I dress like I was dressed during the game?"

"Yeah - that'd be great!" Gerald said, trying to keep the beginning of their evening as low key as possible. He poured Sarah a glass of wine, hoping that it might relax his wife.

Sarah took the wine to their bedroom and quickly changed into the clothes she'd been wearing the previous Saturday night. She took a bit of extra time with her make-up, not so much because she'd also done that after last Saturday night's sauna, but because she wanted Gerald to know that he wasn't the only person on earth who saw her after she expended a bit of effort on making herself look attractive for the opposite sex. She knew - from past experience - that it didn't take much to send Gerald's imagination racing, if he actually got a hint that she and some guy had been flirting.

Sarah returned to the living room and saw that Gerald had even gone so far as to put an empty soft drink bottle -- to spin? -- on their coffee table.

"Wow!" Gerald exclaimed, with a genuine look of admiration for his wife, as he topped off Sarah's wine - hoping that its' effects would kick in before too long. "How were the guys dressed - generally? I got to get into my role, you know."

Gerald asked this as he started toward their bedroom, wanting to give Sarah time to relax with her wine a bit more. He was very pleased that she was actually wearing the same tank-top and shorts that he'd seen her leave the house in the previous weekend! And he wondered - and hoped - she was actually wearing the same sexy lingerie underneath!

"T shorts and beach shorts," Sarah reported, not bothering to add how mouth-watering the guys actually were. It'd been even worse when they'd been on the beach, playing volleyball - and the guys had been shirtless! During the actual game, Sarah and Mandy had exchanged several quick winks and politically incorrect remarks about the guys in the group - not really caring that much when they got caught a few times. It was fair as Sarah and Mandy - unlike the younger girls from Sarah's office (who wore swimsuit tops and shorts) were playing in their bikinis - and were being checked out every bit as much by the guys!

Sarah knew that kind of information would drive Gerald wild, but concluded Gerald didn't need to know everything!

Gerald returned a few moments later in a pair of golf shorts and a t-shirt.

"Well, role-playing truth or dare without actually playing truth or dare is a bit challenging," Gerald laughed. "Did the group seem pretty relaxed about it?"

"Yeah," Sarah answered truthfully. "Jerry had some Vodka and we made a rule that if you refused a truth or dare you had to take a shot."

"Hmmmm, without giving too much away - maybe you could role play a few dares you took?" Gerald looked at his wife hopefully, raising his eyebrows in expectation. "Or, of course, we've got a bottle of Vodka I could throw in the freezer?"

Sarah chuckled, "I had a bit too much Vodka last weekend - but it wasn't from refusing dares."

Gerald saw that Sarah definitely had something on her mind. His mind raced 'How the fuck can we role play a game of truth or dare when I don't really know what happened in the beginning of the game?'

"For example?" It was all he could think of without knowing the types of questions that'd been asked or dares that'd been issued.

"Well," Sarah began, "Some things have to be left to the imagination, but maybe there's one dare we could act out," she said, in a sultry voice, rising off the couch and walking toward the entryway by their front door.

"Who am I playing?" Gerald asked hopefully, "And why are we going in here?"

"You're Jerry," Sarah explained. "And you just dared me to give you a kiss."

Gerald's heart began to beat faster. " And the reason we're going in here?"

"I told him I could only negotiate a dare like that in private."

"And..."

Gerald didn't get a chance to finish the sentence, as Sarah met him, as he turned the corner, with open arms, seizing him in a passionate kiss!

Gerald's wife led with her tongue and furiously probed her husband's mouth, while one hand ran her fingers over Gerald's shoulder, the other firmly gripping his ass!

Gerald reciprocated, amazed at the frantic urgency his wife actually communicated with the kiss. He wondered if she was hoping to short-circuit the role-play by arousing him now (which was starting to work), or - on the other hand - she intended to show him other parts of the game that'd actually happened...

"You let another guy..."

"Shhh, Jerry, the others will hear," Sarah hissed in his ear, trying to get Gerald to use his imagination instead of 'narrating' what she was acting out. Gerald's wife emphasized her stress on imagining what happened, showing her husband - in fact - by resuming the consuming kiss, while wondering 'how much' she'd actually be able to show Gerald...

The act of using another Man's name to emphasize the possibility that his wife had allowed another man to kiss her - like this - made Gerald instantly hard. Just the thought that this might've occurred and that Sarah wanted him to think it occurred, was highly arousing.

"Rejoining the others now," Sarah play-acted, leading her husband back into the living room.

Sarah toyed with the idea of telling Gerald that the rest of he evening was something that was 'best left to the imagination', but sensed that this would bring the evening to a premature halt. She was ready to go into the bedroom now - and make love to her husband. Yet, she knew Gerald craved details about a night of socializing and partying when she never even bothered to return home! She really wondered just how much she could - or should - try and communicate to her husband, about what happened - outside the boundaries of their wedding vows - with Jerry...

The shapely blond, took a sip of her wine and looked at her husband, deciding to torture him a bit - to see how he'd react to her taking the role-play seriously, for at least a few more minutes...

"I can't believe you dared me to take off my shirt, Jerry," Sarah said, seductively peeling off the tight garment and tossing it to her husband. "When you asked Mandy to take hers off, I was almost disappointed - a bit jealous. But I guess when Mandy and Andre disappeared into the bedroom, you were just left with Sarah and me. But then Sarah left... It was just you and I, alone..."

Sarah let her words trail off, reclining like a pin-up model on the sofa - or an actress finishing a monologue...

Gerald gulped. His wife was wearing the same sexy bra that he'd seen in the snapshot sent by Andre. When he got that photo, he knew that the game - like many games of truth or dare - had taken an erotic path. And his wife just confirmed that not only Mandy and another guy ducked into a bedroom, but that also Sarah had left, leaving Jerry and her alone in the living room.

Gerald was cautious about saying anything. For the last several minutes, Sarah had genuinely been 'doing' the role-play. And - as far as he knew - Sarah had been 'showing' him what actually happened!

Sarah drew a deep breath, wondering if she could show her husband...

"But daring me to meet you on the terrace - without even my shorts on - and to blindfold myself? After all, I'm married and my husband - for all we know - is still trying to play in the game," Sarah said in a mock disapproving tone of voice. "You seem awfully confident of yourself. Do you think I'd really do something like that? I guess you'll have to come outside in a few minutes and see - since it's a dare."

Sarah and Gerald had done role-plays many times, but normally talking about events 'as if' they were in 3rd person. The few times either of them had tried to really talk in a role or 'act' had always seemed stilted.

But Sarah was pushing all her husband's buttons - hard - as she visualized the moment when Jerry dared her to shed her shorts, step onto his balcony and blindfold herself. The truth was that she'd never been as aroused or sexually excited in her entire life than the moments following her young colleague casually issuing the outrageous dare.

Sarah remembered, vividly, quickly slipping out of her tan shorts and eagerly stepping across the threshold into the warm, balmy night. She'd tingled - nearly trembled - with excitement as she knotted the blindfold around her head and waited, clad only in skimpy, but very expensive, French bra and panties, for her well-built suitor. She'd been waiting for an encounter like that for years and was more than ready for anything that the next moments - and, as things turned out, hours - would bring...

Tonight, on her own terrace, she'd decided to 'show' Gerald that she had met another man - blindfolded - on a terrace - wearing nothing but lingerie. She hoped her husband would 'keep in character', and refrain from hissing inane, obvious questions about her illicit lover 'doing this' or her 'letting him do that.' Perhaps, after some time passed Sarah would torture Gerald a bit more, revealing more explicit details about what a talented and skillful lover Jerry was.

Sarah toyed with the idea of repeating some of the things she'd said, moaned or screamed last Saturday might - but wondered if Gerald was really ready to know the pleasure another man had visited on her - several times, in several ways... Ways that Gerald simply was not equipped to attempt.

A noise from the direction of their living room signaled Gerald's approach and Sarah tried to relax, guessing that the mere sight of her - like this - would put Gerald well on the way to spending himself...

Sarah decided to let Gerald use his imagination to fill-in-the-blanks about what'd happened last Saturday night. If he managed to stay in character, maybe she'd reward him by letting him know she had a date tomorrow night IRL - with her new lover...

fbknight
fbknight
22 Followers