As It Should Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers

Having shown me the full view, her lips closed, and she was sucking, genuinely sucking on me. I issued a fake groan of delight, knowing that would urge her on. It did, as her cheeks went concave with her sucking. I had intended to stop her anyway, but this move brought my actions forward before it was too late. My delight was not just acting.

Half sitting, I gripped her shoulders, and eased her up towards me. "Up now. It's my turn."

"Didn't you like it?"

"Better than I could have ever expected. But I want this to be your show. Just one question. Were you enjoying that?"

"More than I expected. If it was good for you."

"You obviously committed internet instructions to memory."

I lay her on her back, reached for a pillow, lifted her buttocks from the bed, and slid the pillow under her.

She lay frowning up at me, and asked "What's that for?"

"Greater accessibility," I told her, as I placed my hands behind each of her thighs. and eased them upwards. "Raise your knees."

"This is all very deliberate," she murmured, as she did as I instructed. I then parted the raised knees, and, lying between her thighs, I guided my erect penis directly into her vagina, as I lowered my mouth to hers. She had time to emit a short, "Oh," before our tongues were performing their slippery entwining once more, and I began moving inside her with slow piston strokes.

I had every stage fixed firmly in my head, as I felt her vaginal walls contracting to encourage me on. She moved her lips away once to whisper. "This is lovely."

"So far," I said, and closed her mouth with mine, and our tongues meshed once more.

After a few more minutes of that gentle intercourse, I slid my body downwards. My penis released itself from her sensuous hold, and I moved my mouth down over her breasts, lingering there for only a few seconds, before continuing over her belly, her mound of Venus, until my tongue found her clitoris, as erect as my penis. I licked and sucked at it, before, with the pillow lifting her conveniently I was able to move my mouth deeper into her aromatic wetness. My tongue ran the whole length of her crease, as her thighs tightened about my head. A little inconvenient that, because it was important for me now to be guided by her breathing and the sounds that might issue from her lips.

Deliberately, I stiffened my tongue so that it could probe into her entrance. That brought a gasp that was very clear. Circling my tongue about an inch inside her, I felt her whole body twitching. But then I moved even further, right through to her rear, and my tongue tip found the tight ring of her anus. Here I needed to use my hands to lift her buttocks just a little more, as I probed around the tiny opening.

Her whole body trembled, and she gasped my name, her movements had freed my ears, and I could listen to her panting , as my mouth ploughed slowly back along her soaking channel, to find her clitoris once more.

Now I moved the fingers of my right hand into that furrow, inserting index and middle directly into her vagina. Her body jerked. Glancing up I could see her open mouthed, her head swaying from side to side, little groans emanating from her lips. It was very close, but there were still a few more steps to demonstrate to her what her body was capable of.

My left hand took over from what the fingers of my right had been doing, and now I moved my very wet fingers back to that tight little anus, and very carefully, very slowly, I slid my soaking middle finger into her back passage.

"Oh, my God. My God." Linda's body and legs began trembling. It was time.

Quickly I slid up and over her and slipped my erection straight and deep into her vibrant vagina. Full length inside her, then back slowly, while my lips covered hers, or tried to as she seemed unable to keep her head from rocking from side to side. I allowed my penis to slide back slowly, as though spent. My tease.

"No, no, no!" Linda cried, and gave a sudden gagging sound as I drove wildly and deeply once more. I adjusted my position carefully so that my erection with each stroke was close to nudging at her clitoris.

This was her moment. The grunts, the gasps, became so rapid, as her hips pushed up so violently, and the noises became the keening of some wildly angry seagull, as her orgasm took her. Totally in control of myself, I allowed my penis to slide gently backwards and forwards along the wild spasms of her vaginal walls.

I looked down at her lovely face, which with her hair straightened by the shower, her eyes rolling in her head, bore the look of a mad woman, but no less sexy for that.

I kept up my slow movement inside her, and only stopped as she calmed. Her eyes, glassy and blinking, stared up at me, as she recovered her breath. "I've just been---somewhere---floating to--somewhere I've never been before. So unbelievably wonderful."

Then a frown crossed her face, as awareness returned, and she reached her hand down to touch the hard hilt of my penis where it jutted from her vagina. "You---you're still hard--have you not---"

"Any minute now," I said. "It may surprise you." I kissed her, and began thrusting into her, long slow thrusts, gentle withdrawals then plunging again. Over and over. Her mouth pulled away from mine as I increased the pace. "I can---no---surely----oh--"

Faster and faster I drove back and forward into her, each upwards thrust reaching further, until I felt myself ready to unload. That tightening of the scrotum, the pulsing at the hilt of my penis, and just as important the sight of her face, open mouthed as she received the unexpected repeat. Deeper, deeper, deeper, before I moved my right hand down, slid it between us to rub at her clitoris. Only once, but that's all it needed. And as I drove up into her and released all that I had left, I heard those seagull cries once more, felt her pelvic heaving, and that only increased my own orgasm.

We lay silent for a long time, recovering, her head on my shoulder, my left hand cupping her breast. At last she spoke, and, as expected, it was all about what had just been happening. "Twice, I went off twice. I didn't expect that."

"It won't happen every time," I told her, and more seriously I approached the subject which I knew was essential. "Just how many more times would you like this to happen, with me?"

"You mean--?"

"I mean, I'm going to need years and years and years to get to know all the truths of your gorgeous body. Which touches are your favourites---what position you want to take---so much--"

She hugged me, and reached up to kiss me, before saying, "You showed me so many things---I mean---When you licked me at the rear there--and then put your finger---if you'd asked me I would have refused."

"You liked that?"

She raised her head and looked lovingly into my eyes, "If you are serious, I think I am going to need years and years to learn what you like. I'm going to learn---" And she reached down to touch my flaccid penis, stroking it gently,"---everything about him. What's the quickest way to make him hard? How he feels in my mouth, and can I taste what he has to offer. Do I swallow? And will he fit into some of my tighter places. But most important, which of all the things makes you happiest."

Her wonderful face showed no embarrassment at what she was offering, and I was delighted to think that in a very short space of time I had been turned into a one woman man.

I returned Professor Larnham's machine to his office but, because he wasn't in, I emailed him my report. Telling him that the two subjects had responded just as he would have hoped, and I ended by saying that nothing, despite his successful machine, nothing was better than sex with real love.

His email of gratitude ended with the comment about my final assertion:

"--that is exactly as it should be."

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers