As Journey to Janet

Story Info
Frustrated male discovers himself.
4.2k words
4.58
27.6k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers

A few years ago, I suffered from prostate cancer. The surgery saved my life but killed my sex life. My wife decided she needed an active sex partner and my small cock could no longer satisfy her. After I tried all the known ways to regain my sexual passion, she decided I was no longer the man she married and left me. That destroyed my self-esteem and feeling that I was a man. For several years I hid my shame.

Despite my cock not doing more than peeing, I still had urges for sex. I became a regular online user of porn. It provided some sexual stimulation but also created more frustration. I wondered if I would ever have the ability to find sexual fulfillment. The frustrating answer seemed to no. I could only remember when my wife's warm, naked body provide fulfillment and manhood.

One evening on a whim I found an adult website that matched individuals seeking sexual partners. All I had to do was complete their registration process and pay a small monthly fee. At first, I thought this was a waste of time but after completing the preliminary information, I had to provide a screen name. After fumbling around for a name, I finally chose "Seeker123", I was asked to provide a brief profile of what I was looking for on the site. Not sure what to say, I thought an honest approach would be best. My profile red:

Divorced White Male in his early 50's seeking to find others who enjoy sexual encounters. Open to new things, I want to explore my inter feelings and have someone help me develop my total sexual desires. I need a mentor.

After reading other profiles on the site, I concluded mine was pretty weak. I also had to learn about various terms such as dominant, submissive, switch, bisexual, and pansexual. What did all these terms mean? I want to meet a woman and develop a relationship. I may have posted on the wrong site. A week went by and I received no responses. After the second week I figured I had wasted both my time and money. On the third week after posting my profile I received a message.

It read, "I saw you profile and would like to know more about you. As a new member I maybe helpful in guiding you to where you want to go" Sexboss.

I responded, "Sexboss, thank you for your reply. I am very interested in learning more and would appreciate your help. Thank you, Seeker123"

After work I checked my email and there was another message from Sexboss. "Do IM? I am interested in learning more about you and Instant Messaging is faster and easier to get to know someone."

Without hesitation I replied, "Yes, I do IM and would love to chat with you."

I figured it would be another day before I heard back from my new acquaintance. Within a few minutes a follow-up email from Sexboss. "How about IM now? I will have my IM on and ready if you will contact me."

I started to get nervous. This was a real chance to chat with someone about sex. This could be dangerous but that did not prevent me from bring up my IM.

Within a few seconds the first IM appeared;

Sexboss, "how are you doing Seeker123? I hope all is going well."

Seeker123, "I am fine. I hope you are doing well."

Sexboss, "I am doing great. Tell me about yourself. From your profile I understand you want to explore your feelings about sex."

Seeker123, "umh... Yes, but I do not know where or how to start. This is new for me."

Sexboss, "I understand, I have been able to help others with their issues, I am sure I can give you some information that might be helpful. Start by telling me more about yourself. By the way what you tell me is strictly between us."

Seeker123, "Thank you, let me start..." I then gave Sexboss my history, loss of my cock for anything but peeing, lost my wife because she was not satisfied with me, and all my frustrations.

Sexboss, "It certainly sounds like you have had a rough time over the past few years. You are too young to not have sexual gratification. Let me ask you do you like women or have you ever fantasized about being with men."

That question stopped me. I replied,

Seeker123, "I am straight and like women."

Sexboss, "That wasn't the question have you ever fantasized about men or watched any gay porn?"

Seeker123, "umh...I have seen some gay porn. I just stumbled onto some sites."

Sexboss, "No problem that's ok. Do you consider yourself to be a dominant or submissive when thinking about sex and watching porn?

That was a question that really stopped me. I didn't know.

Seeker123, "I don't know."

Sexboss, "That's ok. Since your surgery have you enjoyed porn where the man or woman dominated their partner?"

Again, that took some time to think about.

Seeker123, "umh...well I seem to enjoy those videos where the guy is being spanker or tied up by the woman. I also found that exciting on the few gay porn videos I watched."

Sexboss, "Nothing to be ashamed of. You are a submissive. I have found that subs have more fun than dominants. Men with your type of medical issues seem to become submissive for some reason. Does that sound like you?"

Seeker123, "umh...yes sort of. What does that make me some sort of wimp?"

Sexboss, "Not at all. I mean you will be happier if someone else is in control and allows others to give you sexual release. In fact you would probably find it very liberating."

Seeker123, "I might."

Sexboss, "Do you masturbate?"

That type of question would never have been answered in the past but for some reason I felt compelled to answer.

Seeker123, "Yes, I do but it has been harder since my surgery, but the urge and desire are there."

Sexboss, "Good to know. There is nothing wrong with masturbation. It allows a release of sexual tension and provides some comfort but not real satisfaction. Would you agree?"

Seeker123, "Yes."

Sexboss, "I believe we live about 15 miles from each other. How would you feel about meeting at Starbucks on Curlew Rd for coffee tomorrow so we could talk and get to know one another better?"

Seeker123, "umh...I know the place. What time are you thinking?"

Sexboss, "How does 6:30 tomorrow evening sound? That way you will have time to get home from work and meet after rush hour traffic."

Seeker123, "Yes, that will work. How will I recognize you? You only have an avatar on your profile?"

Sexboss, "I will send you my picture. By the way I would like one of you. Do you have anything besides that g-rated one on your profile?"

Seeker123, "No I don't"

Sexboss, "I would appreciate seeing more of you. How about going into your bathroom. Use the mirror and take a picture of yourself without your shirt. If you want to show me more that is up to you."

Seeker123, "I have never done anything like that before."

Sexboss, "I understand so that is why I only said take off your shirt. It is no different than going to the beach. I will wait for your picture"

I hesitated. I have never done anything like that and besides a hardly know this person. For reasons not clear I took my cellphone into the bathroom, stripped off my shirt, and snapped several pictures. I then uploaded them onto my computer.

Seeker123, "I have done what you asked, and you will receive them in a minute."

With that IM I loaded my topless picture into my IM and pressed send. Little did I know that single action would open a new way of life. After a few minutes, I received an IM.

Sexboss, "Very nice. You are a good-looking man. You are very smooth. Do you shave your body?"

Seeker123, "No. I am just naturally smooth."

Sexboss, "You look great and you also look sexy. I look forward to meeting your tomorrow."

Seeker123, "Thank you. I look forward to meeting you as well. Bye."

That exchange sent my imagination racing. What will I do when I meet this person? Just meeting someone for coffee is innocent enough. Besides Starbucks is a public place so nothing can happen. I can have a nice conversation and leave. This is not a big deal.

Wednesday is always a busy day at work. All the unsolved problems from the previous week and the ones developing this week end up on my desk. I am good at sorting out facts from rumors and getting to the bottom of issues. My work nick name is "The com fixer". Since my divorce, I have spent more time at the office. Often working late sometimes to 8:00 at night. But today time seemed to drag. My concentration was on an upcoming meeting at Starbucks this evening. The day dragged but finally about 5:00 I decided it was time to leave the office.

Traffic was heavy. Because I normally work late, I usually do not face this traffic problem. Reaching home, I changed out of my work clothes. For reasons not clear I jumped into the shower and got dressed in a polo shirt, slacks, and black New Balance shoes. As the clock slowly ticked, I waited until 6:10 and left for Starbucks on Curlew. I arrived just before 6:30. Not knowing exactly who I was looking for, I ordered a Flat White and sat at a table and waited.

Within a few minutes a tall woman came up to me. "Hi, you must be Seeker."

Surprised, "Hi, yes are you the person I have been chatting with?"

Smiling she said, "Yes, my name is Joeann. Let me get a coffee and why don't we sit outside where we can talk."

"My name is Jim."

As she placed her order, I looked at a woman who must have been 5 ft 10 inches tall, weighed about 170 lbs. and had great legs. She must have been in her mid to late 40's. With her coffee we went out to the patio and started to talk.

Joeann said, "I enjoyed our chat yesterday and learning more about you. You seemed a bit nervous when we started to talk."

I replied, "Yes, I enjoyed our chat as well. Yes, I was nervous at first. When you asked for a picture with my shirt off, I really got nervous but for some reason did as you asked."

Joeann, "That topless photo was my way of seeing if you would do what I requested. Let me ask you this, did you feel ashamed or embarrassed by my request?"

"No, it just seemed strange. No one had ever asked me to do that before."

Smiling Joeann said, "I know. You proved to me that had a submissive personality and would do what you could to please me and allow me to give you the sexual liberation you want."

Looking puzzled, "You got all of that from that one picture?"

"Yes, your also have a great looking body. I like men who are smooth. They seem to be sexier than those covered with hair. If I could give you all that you requested on your profile would you do what I requested? My goal would be to make you happy and liberated>."

My reply surprised me, "Yes, I would do what you request. I am frustrated and feel trapped. Since my surgery my cock has seemed to shrink. I don't believe I can please any woman."

With a smile Joeann said, "You are too hard on yourself. Besides, you may find you have more sex than you ever thought possible and enjoy it more. Does that sound good?"

I smiled, "If you can do that, I would be eternally grateful."

We chatted as we finished our coffees. Joeann was an interesting person. The only surprising thing was that her voice was a bit deeper than I expected. But what do I know about these things?

As we finished Joeann said, "If you feel comfortable with me, I would like to invite you to my place where we can talk some more. Perhaps I can give you a few pointers to improve your sex life."

I didn't hesitate, "I would like that."

"Follow me. I am driving a blue late model Mustang."

I followed her and in about 20 minutes we arrived at her home in Dunedin. It was a two-story home. She pulled into the garage and I parked in her driveway.

"Come in through the garage. We can sit in the family room."

I followed her in and sat on the white leather couch. This was a beautiful place.

"Jim, I am called the Sexboss because I take charge and help men like you to rediscover themselves. You are like others I have helped but you are also a unique person. If you are willing to follow my instructions, your life will change and for the better. You will become the real person you wan to be. Does that seem like what you want?"

Her straight-forward approach appealed to my "Let's solve problem" approach to business and life in general.

I responded, "Yes, it does. But how are you going to do that?"

Joeann simply smiled, "Just do what I tell you to do and don't question me. I know what I am doing."

I said, "Ok, how do we begin?"

Joeann simply said, "Take off all your clothes, and stand in the center of the room. Please do it quickly."

I hesitated. I had not been naked with a woman for a long time. But I started to unbutton my shirt. Within a minute I was down to my boxers.

With a rather stern look Joeann said, "I said all of your clothes and I mean everything."

With that my boxers fell to the floor. Stepping out of them I was naked. As ordered, I moved to the center of the room.

"I want to examine you. Stand still and let me do what I want." With that her hands started to move down my back. Reaching my butt, she said, "Nice ass. That will be a real benefit for you."

"You have great legs that would make many women jealous. Turn around for me."

With that I turned around and she started down my front. "You have a nice chest. I was impressed with your breasts in your picture. Very nice nipples. Are they sensitive?"

Those comments made me a bit uneasy. It was strange having someone comment about my breasts and nipples. I replied to her question, "No, I don't think so. Sometimes they got hard when my wife played with them but that was it."

Finally, she reached my cock and balls. This was embarrassing since my cock had become so small.

Joeann started to feel and stroke my cock, but nothing happened. It remained limp. My face turned red with embarrassment.

She looked me in the eye, "Nothing to be embarrassed about it is what it is. When I am finished you won't even think about it. You will become a real sexy person."

I thought it was strange she said person rather than man, but I let that pass.

Her voice became almost hypnotic. "Jim, you are a very sexy person. There are a couple of things we need to do. First, you are a submissive and therefore your pubic hair and in fact all your hair below you neck must be shaved off. Secondly, you must stop thinking that your cock is useless. There are people who find a cock like yours to be very exciting. Finally, I am going to start training you to become so sexy and exciting, that you will have so many invitations that you simply pick and choose the ones that you want and those you don't. Are you willing to trust me and let me make you free?"

"Yes I want and need this very badly. When do I start?"

Without hesitation, "Right now. Get into my shower. Wet down then get out. There is a chair sit on it, spread your legs so I can shave your pubic hair. It won't hurt and I am good at that."

Almost like a student learning something new, I followed Joeann's instructions. Getting out of the shower she was waiting for me.

"Ok, spread your legs, relax and let me get rid of this hair." With that she applied shaving cream on my pubic region, balls, cock and started to shave. Each stroke hair left my body. It only took her 5 minutes and it was all gone.

"Before you stand up, I want to shave under your arms and legs. This will make you feel so much better." With that her razor continued it work and I was being transformed but didn't realize that fact yet.

"Ok Jim, I am finished. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see."

tanding in front of her full-length mirror I stood completely naked. I felt like I looked before puberty. This nakedness gave me two feelings. The first was a sense of embarrassment. There I stood naked with a little cock looking like a small boy. The unexpected feeling was the surprise arousal. I looked smooth and sexy like some of the women in the porn movies I had watched.

Joeann, "I feel truly naked and a bit aroused. I don't understand that because my cock is as limp as ever."

"You are seeing a limp dick. I am seeing a very sexy person. You look amazing."

"Consider this. When you look at women are, they smooth and without hair? My guess the answer is yes. Today most women shave their pubic hair. It is liberating. Are you attracted to their smooth, naked body?"

After a moment, "Yes, I like women smooth a totally naked."

Joeann smiled, "Do you think if look that way, you will find people who want to be with you. After all you are a good-looking person."

Nodding in agreement, "Yes, I see what you are saying, and it is probably true. I even find myself looking like this sexy. But who want to just look sexy but can't get anyone to be with?"

"Let me ask you this question. If you looked and dressed like a woman would you attract people?

Puzzled but curious I replied, "I suppose I would, but I am a man and like women."

"I understand but women like women and men like women. Some men like men. It is all in your attitude and the way you see yourself. I see you as a beautiful person. What is between your legs has failed you, but you are still attractive and desire sexual fulfillment. Am I right?"

"Well yes, I am very interested in sex but can't get it up, so I am not a man."

Joeann gave me a soft look, "You are not a man but a real human with love, potential, and a desire to please others. That means you just need to change your perspective. We are going to do that right now."

Leading me into her bedroom Joeann said, "Lay face down on my bed. Do as I tell you and don't ask questions. When I am finished you will either tell me you loved it, or you don't ever want to do it again. Is that fair?"

I simply said, "Yes"

As Joeann pulled back the covers she said, "Lay on your stomach and spread your legs."

I heard some rustling of material and a zipper but nothing else. In a minute I felt her warm hands and body lotion being applied to my shoulders and back. She whispered, "This feels so good you can relax and let go of everything that bothers your mind."

She continued to rub my back moving down my body. Passing over my butt she moved to my legs. Again, the lotion felt good. Again, she whispered, "You have beautiful legs. They are the kind that drive men crazy and women jealous."

She then moved to my ass. Rubbing more lotion on me I felt my body react to her. She had taken control of me and I was willing to do whatever she wanted. At that moment she started to stroke my balls and it become electric.

"Ok, Honey, roll over I want to do your front."

Rolling over there Joeann was wearing only her black panties. Her firm breasts were only inches from my chest. I want to touch them, but she stopped me.

"Not yet, you are not ready. I want to play with yours"

At that point she bent down and pressed her lips onto my right breast. The nipple was hard, and her moist mouth felt strangely wonderful.

"You like that don't you Honey. Yes, you like that very much. It makes you feel very excited and submissive like a woman."

Shifting her soft lips to my left breast, her lips seemed to be gentler than before and controlling. I started to feel things that I had not felt in years. My passion started to rise.

After a few minutes she resumed rubbing my chest and finally down to my cock. At this point I was totally excited and willing to do anything.

"Honey let's pretend your cock is really a clit and I am a master of transformation. You will become a woman for a few minutes and I a man and I will take you to ecstasy if you let me. Will give me the gift of your body?"

At this state of excitement, I said, "Yes, anything and everything you want. Please help me. Please"

"Okay, Honey, surrender to me. I will make you feel wonderful and free. I am going to change your name to Janet. You are now my special girl Janet. I want you. What is you name Honey?"

"My name is Janet. Please do what you want with me."

jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers
12