As Pleases My General

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
151 Followers

"It's very naughty to get up and come out after you've been put to bed," she said. "We've another long day's travel tomorrow and you need your sleep."

"C'mon my darlin', don't be hard on her," D'nar said casually. "I'll put her back to bed now and she'll be good, will you not? Mam is right, you know, you need your sleep."

The soldiers flicked outraged glances up at the hard-faced dark-eyed woman standing above them who had just been addressed in a manner they had never imagined anyone would do who wanted to keep their bollocks attached to their body. Her face remained immobile and they bowed their heads again to allow the infidel dog to limp over to the wagon, carrying the Crown. The Crown was laughing and chattering just like any common little girl with her Da.

D'nar did not attempt to disappear into the wagon which he knew would freak them all out but told off the Crown to be quiet and settle down or her Mam would be coming to give her what-for and tell them both off again.

As he limped back to the soldiers and Orlissa he hoped she had not told them that he was the man who had stormed the Crystal Temple and had carried off a small child destined to be the symbolic head of the nation with a Prince already selected for her consort. He had never regretted doing it although he had been taken aback when the Akhan and Akhanet Regent told him off to keep the child under his own personal care. Devious swine, they had always intended him to develop this loving relationship with the live ruling icon of Andarria so that Tarknan would be imprinted in her heart as a place of paternal affection. They knew what a tender love he was capable of bestowing on any young thing that strayed in his path, they had even entrusted the fucking Akhanet to him to deflower after all. They could not, however, have imagined that he would follow the Crown back to Andarria to continue to provide paternal care for her. He hoped very much he might be allowed to do this, not solely because it would mean he would be allowed to live.

The Crystal Temple was a cold institution for a little girl to play in and the Andarrians would have brought her up in such total adoration that even her sunny sweet temperament would have been spoilt. He had done everything for her happiness and comfort, even down to selecting as a mother figure for her some shitty Andarrian slave to come into his own house and turn out to be a military operator who had probably nearly assassinated him on several occasions. There was that time he woke up to find Orlissa by the bedside. Now he thought back to it there had been a glint as of a knife before she climbed into the bed and fucked him until he screamed with pleasure.

The Crown had grown up like any little girl, playing and fighting with other children in the street, being cuddled and scolded and fed decent food instead of being indulged in idle whims for sweet things, falling ill with the ordinary childhood ailments and being nursed through them by a trained assassin who shed her devotion to the icon and developed a parental affection much stronger and hotter and fiercer for the girl. Long days and nights she had sat with the little tossing feverish baby girl, soothing her with military skill while he refused to go out on the tours of duty and hung about the house taking his turn at the sick bed to allow the mother figure to sleep, doing the cooking and the cleaning in her place.

He had always been so proud at the progress the Crown made in learning to read and write and do surprisingly complex mathematical equations. He wondered now what else Orlissa had taught their little girl, particularly since he suddenly realised there could not have been knitting or sewing lessons such as Tarknan girls learned. She had been unusually proficient from an early age in chopping up meat and vegetables for the tasty stews Orlissa tended to cook for them -- classic army fare of course.

He limped back to the soldiers and Orlissa, smiling deprecatingly at her: that apologetic pleading look that always made her want to kick him and snigger and take off her knickers for him. She bit her lip on the inside to force it to stay immobile and said coldly: "So you have come for the sake of the Crown."

"Oh well partly," he said. He gave her a look from his piercing hazel eyes in the weathered scarred face with a week's beard bristling his cheeks and chin, an incongruously shy boyish look.

"You're riding horses from the royal stables," she said. "The Akhan told you to come."

"No no," he said anxiously. "He was reluctant to allow me to come but he agreed to it."

"Oh yes of course," she said dismissively. "You were his lover. He fears I'll send your head back to him with the top chopped off your skull and your brain scooped out while you are still alive and your penis and eyes sewn up in your mouth."

"Um, yeah," he said with a little grin which he hid by ducking his head.

"The Akhan allowed you to follow us rather than oblige you to pursue us and retake the Crown so he is going to seek a peaceful resolution to the uprising," she said.

"Yes," he said, answering her intelligence with relief. "Um, Commander." He tried it out tentatively but it was another mistake. The soldiers flicked their eyes at him, she bent a cold dark stare at him.

"General," she said.

"Yes of course," he said humbly. "General."

"You have come partly for the sake of the Crown," she said slowly.

"Partly, yes," he said.

"And partly because you need a shave I suppose," she said drily.

"Oh no," he said, allowing the grin to peep up from his incongruously boyish ducked head. "I'm happy to grow a beard if that's what you'd like."

"No I don't like beards," she said dismissively.

"You'll be taking up your General's duties again," he suggested, "so perhaps you'll need someone at home to keep an eye on the Crown?" She was that much younger than him, highly unlikely to retire for a few years yet. "And, um, cook you dinner and heat water for your bath?" he said hopefully.

"In the Jade Palace?" she said scornfully, curling her fine lip. Of course, the General under whose personal care the Crown had been living would have a pissing palace. "We have a mechanised water heating system there."

"I could give you a shave," he said daringly.

She stared into his glinting hazel eyes. He had always liked to dance with danger, she had always liked that about him.

"I don't like shaven women," she said curtly then she blushed.

He made a quick glance at the kneeling soldier who was a woman, stirred by a jealous pang. "I was joking," he said crossly.

She didn't say she was too. The woman soldier was looking stolidly at the two of them, making her face just as blank as the other soldiers' faces. Orlissa rolled her eyes and said to the soldiers: "Go and get his weaponry. He must have dropped it up the hillside. See to his horses, make him take a bath and for the Gods' sake lend him a razor before you bring him to me for dinner. Um, as my guest not as the meal," she added in clarification with a glinting sidelong flash of humorous dark eyes.

They ate the meal together Andarrian style, sticking hunks of flat bread in the same bowl to scoop up the stew. After six days of eating biscuits and dried meat and fruit in the saddle, he enjoyed the hot food. Anyway he had always liked a nice army stew.

She lounged on the rug with him by her side, leaning on one elbow and scooping up her stew much more cleanly and efficiently than he could manage. He sat cross-legged. If he lay over the rug like she was doing he knew he would drop bits of stew on the rug like the savage infidel dog they all thought he was. They ate as they had always done, in a companionable silence. Sometimes when she found a particularly tender morsel she reached up and fed it to him although she made no verbal apology for his having to chew carefully with the jaw she had bruised so brutally.

When she had had enough she got up and said in casual tones that did not anticipate a refusal: "You can come and sleep in my tent."

"As pleases my General," he said lightly, getting up to follow her.

"I'm not your General, you're Tarknan," she said.

"Well, I'd better take you and make you mine," he answered daringly.

"Come and give it a go, then," she said, flashing the laughing challenge back at him from commanding dark eyes before striding away to the small tent, her back held straight and tall in a way that did nothing to hide her big strong sexy buttocks.

In companionable silence they unlaced their own hauberks, hauled off each other's boots and stripped off their breeches. The warm summer light fell softly through the canvas sides of the tent and it was easy for him to see her muscular strong soldier's body. He was entertained when he noticed that she was taking off an embroidered black satin knicker and bra set of considerably more elegance than the horrible big underpants he had sometimes been privileged to pull off her bottom in the past. He lay back naked in the bedding looking up at her with his piercing hazel eyes where she squatted naked nearby. His eyes trailed slowly over the muscular lean planes of her exceptionally strong fit body, the big soft breasts, the bush of dark hair between her legs. He grinned in warm admiration.

"So will you be trying to take me army style?" she said mockingly.

"I'll take you any way I can have you," he replied with a chuckle.

She laughed and said, "I'll have you army style back at the Jade Palace, Commander, where I've got the equipment." She came over to gently grip his already turgid cock in her sword-calloused fingers. She pulled a condom out of her breeches' pocket which she expertly rolled onto his penis before straddling over him and easing him into place immediately against her vulva. He shivered and sighed and grinned. Like him she was desperately eager for a full sexual engagement in which she would no longer be hiding her true glorious self and she was also tired with the long hard riding -- to which she was unaccustomed these days. She didn't want to linger over it this time, there would be plenty of other times for that. With a long moan of pleasure she thrust herself slowly down on him, he made an "aaaah!", his sword-calloused fingers coming round to grip her round muscular buttocks. She looked down at his weather-beaten face with the scarred cheek and the scar in his eyebrow, the glinting piercing hazel eyes were fixed with an excited glee on her big breasts bouncing above him, she grinned.

As she rose and then pressed down about him again, he played a finger gently around her anus making little cries of excitement come from her. He grinned his warm laughing grin, she could still see his face in the soft summer light as well as hear his chuckle, it was such a pleasure not to have to take him in the dark so that he would not see her soldier's body and guess her true identity. She was leaning down to him as she pressed onto his throbbing cock, leaning over to kiss his cheek but he winced -- it was where she'd punched him, the bruise was already starting to come up there.

She sat back up on him, his finger pressed in and out of her anus, she gasped, pumped softly deeper on his thick cock inside her, "ooh!" his gently probing finger in her anus, deeper, deeper, gripping with her muscular thighs around his muscular thighs, she had got it, he was pressed to her sweet spot, his finger was playing around her arse, she had lost control now, they were both gasping, he was clutching at her back, calling to her: "'Lissa, 'Lissa," he was cumming in a wave of excitement and love, she was gripping him in orgasm, the warm thrills rippling out in her thighs, her loins, her arse, her cunt, she made a long happy moan and sank down to lie on his chest, pressing her big soft breasts to him, wrapping her arms about him to hug her muscular body hard against his muscular body, courteously avoiding pressing her kiss to his bruised jaw, grinning in warm admiration and murmuring: "D'nar."

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
151 Followers