As Requested

Story Info
You do it as he suggests.
774 words
4
43.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Self-consciously you sit down on the edge of the bed. This feels strange, but you did promise. You reach behind and unclasp your bra. Slowly you let it fall from your breasts. Not in an effort to be sexy, but more absent-mindedly. Your mind is elsewhere, on things to come.

You push the duvet away and lay on the bed. You close your eyes and stretch out. Your arms reaching up the wall. You are tired; you could lie back and let yourself drift off. No, you made a promise and the soft focus of your drowsy mind is quite sexy.

You finish your stretch and let your arms move down. Your fingers running past your ears. Lightly touching the side of your neck. That's how he would start the caresses. Turning the palms, your fingers meet at the front of your chest and the move down, between your breasts towards your navel. You move your hands back and run them down the side of your neck again. This time your caresses move down the sides of your chest. The backs of your fingers fleetingly rub along the outside curves of your breasts.

This feels nice. Not how you would normally approach the task in hand. This is slow and measured. You move back to your breasts. You circle your hands around them. Your fingers only just touching the skin, travelling their circumference. You want to move to touch your nipples, but you know it would be to soon. You move the circle of motion inward closer. With each circuit your touch gets closer to them. Soon you are circling your areolae. They respond accordingly. Hardening and wrinkling under your fingertips. Your nipple stand solid. The sensations increase you want to touch them, to squeeze them lightly. You've waited enough and you succumb to the urge. The release is satisfying but temporary. As one pressure relents it builds another. You want to touch yourself to move your hands to your pussy. To run your fingers between your lips and force down on your clitoris. You want to cum, but you have promised.

You will do this how he wants you to, not how you always do. But you do move your hands downwards. Down under your knickers, to your pubic hair, you run your fingers through it; pulling gently; twisting it around. You slide the flat of your hand between your legs. Pushing down hard. It's good but not what you want. But then he would know that and that's why he does it. You rub yourself again. Hard but not precise enough, too diffuse. Not focused on the one area. The one area you so desperately want to touch. The one area you know would be cheating to touch. You take your hand from your panties and run your hands from your knees along your inner thigh back to your crotch. You push the damp material between your lips. It's better; you start rubbing at the panties they in turn rub at your clitoris, but still not with the pressure that you need. But it feels good and is within the rules so you stick at it for while.

Everything is hot and wet. You must move on. You slip your knickers off. Reach down between your legs you run one finger from your hot, wet hole to your clitoris. Then back to your pussy. You circle it with one finger. You push at it and it yields easily accepting the single digit. You flex your finger and slide it in and out whilst your other hand plays with your labia, pulling and tickling.

That's it, it's time. One hand parts your lips; the other uses the thoroughly sodden forefinger to touch your clit. Just a touch, right on it and firm, but fleeting. Then it circumnavigates it. Then you start. You rub it. Squeeze it and roll the little lump of flesh. You feel flushed and hot. Each touch causes a little shiver through your body. You start to groan. Your breathing becoming a series of pants; gasping for air. The pressure builds and builds inside you. Then the dam breaks; you cum. Back arching, eyes closed, mouth open in one long low moan of pleasure. It goes on for a while. Longer than you usually achieve with masturbation.

Catching your breath, you smile .You relax, almost snoozing. A moment passes...you turn out the light and pull the duvet over you.

Slowly, still warm and tired from the orgasm you begin to drift off to sleep. In the soft-focus of your soporific state you feel him climb into bed beside you.