As Requested

Story Info
You lay the groundwork, I take it from there.
990 words
3.93
16.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your desires were explicit but limited. When you showed up at my door I was to take you to my bedroom after you had peeled off your raincoat and displayed your costume for the day. Saphire blue panties and a sheer black bra were to be ripped off you leaving you in only the blue platform shoes you had borrowed for the day. Then I was to bind you tightly at the knees and after that have my way with you. What and how was up to me.

I begin by also blindfolding you.

You are then laid down face first on the bed. I leave you there like that for fifteen or twenty minutes. You hear sounds elsewhere in the house but they are muffled and distant, you have no idea what I am up to. Eventually you begin to doze off but no sooner does this happen then you are awakened by a firm SMACK across your ass, followed by a second.

You are wide awake now, asscheeks tingling. You feel my fingers wandering across your asscheeks, then both hands grasp you at the waist and pull you up into a position with your ass in the air, face still down to the mattress. It smells of jasmine but your thoughts are also of how lewdly you are on display for me now. My fingers again begin to wander. I am straddling your lower legs and you can feel my nakedness, feel my hard cock against the inside of your knees.

Then my fingers trace across the slit of your fruit that pokes from between your asscheeks. You groan as I do and realize that you are quickly becoming very very wet. I insert a finger into your hot wet hole and slide it in and out a few times. But then I stop and climb off you, leaving you in that exposed and vulnerable position.

I move to the other side of the bed and as you listen, you realize that there is someone else there. Somone else has been watching and can now see you in this position. Somone else can see your swollen vulvae dripping with pussyjuices, dying to be tended to by a tongue or better yet a firm hard cock. A big hard piece of man meat inside you right now would feel so good.

But no, the movement on the other side continues, accompanied by rustling and then soft moans. You can now smell another scent and then realize that the third person is another woman and that the sounds you are hearing are she and I having sex right there next to you. It goes on and on, becoming more and more frenzied. We brush aginst you, her leg rests right alongside yours as she spreads herself wide for my thrusts. Now you can smell the scent of us having sex as our pheromes fill the air. She is moaning loudly as I pound away and eventually it rises to a crescendo as she erupts in an orgasm.

We lie still there for a while and then climb off the bed. You hear someone leave and more muffled sounds down the hall. There is again no sound for several minutes and then again WHACK! WHACK! you are smacked across the asscheeks. Then again the exploring fingers. This time though you feel me straddle your legs and then you feel the head of my cock press against your sex. Firmly it bears down and your wet slippery labia part, alllowing it in. You feel the long shaft drive deeper and deeper until its entire length is within you and the fat mushroom head presses against your cervix. The familiar stroking rythm begins and you give yourself over to the sensation of being filled and used. Your own orgasm is impending and you lose all touch with here and now, lost midway up a wave of exhilaration.

Then there is something at your face. You have raised yourself up onto your forearms and something is there at your face, at your lips. It is anothe cock and it too presses firmly at these lips, wnating in.

You oblige and as you do, you realize that this cock is coated in sticky wet lovemaiking juices. This must be my cock, the one that ravaged the other woman just minutes ago. But then whose member is deep inside your cunt now, driving you closer and closer to that crest? It seems not to matter. All that does is arriving at the inevitable destination and then suddenly you are there. You can't move your legs, and the cock in your mouth pervents you from uttering more than a simple moan, but your body shudders in response to an intense orgasm. As you do you feel the cock in your pussy throb as it releases a torrent of cum and then the one in your mouth gushes also. The three of us have all arrived.

Your mouth fills with hot thick spunk, so much you almost choke on it and pull away gagging slightly. As the tip of my cock leaves your mouth I spurt one final blast of cum across your face. You feel the penis in your cunt withdraw and you suddenly feel empty and deprived of something you crave more of.

But no, no more cock for my little slut today. I wait until the cum dries on your face and a fair amount oozes from your fuckhole and down your thigh. After standing you upright and releasing the restraint from your legs I carefully guide you down the stairs. The front door opens and you are thrust out along with your coat. Outside in the crisp fall air your nipples rapidly harden as you tear off the blindfold then scramble to put on the raincoat before any neighbors see you in this state.

You feel dirty and used.

Wonderfully dirty and used.