As Requested

Story Info
Claire takes control.
3.5k words
4.43
21.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

It's been a four months since Claire and I decided to start posting videos online. Our first one got a decent amount of views but nothing that would put us into any most popular categories or anything on the website. That changed two months ago though when we made a video with our friend Carmen for my birthday. It wasn't right away, but after a week or two, it blew up. It went from a couple thousand views to over a million in a few days. Since then, the number on that one video has just gone up and along with our older videos as people began to look at our profile. We started to get people subscribing to us. Claire and I've been talking about taking advantage of some of the website's features to make money like have fan only videos or pay per view videos, but we haven't done that yet.

It isn't like we suddenly became pornstars online, but we have started to get people who do seem to be fans of our videos. Although it is strange to think someone can be a fan of us just because we fuck on camera. I also started posting some of our pictures as albums on the site as well which got us a few more viewers. With more people paying attention to us, we've started to get more and more comments on our videos. Some people have even started making requests for what we should do next.

"Do you think we could actually make money?" I ask Claire as we lay in bed one night.

"Well, seeing as we aren't really spending anything any money we make would be profit, so yes I do," she replies and turns her head to look at me.

I love that she doesn't even have to ask what I'm talking about. I look at our profile on my phone and see that we've gained a few more subscribers. There are a few more comments on videos as well. I put my phone down and look over at her. Even without makeup and her hair messy she's still sexy. I look into her eyes and wonder what the people who watch our videos think when she stares into the camera at them while she begs for me to cum on her. She doesn't say anything now. She just stares back at me as she waits for my slow reply.

"I think we should test something out first," I tell her.

"Like what?"

"I think we should do something to gauge to people's interest in us."

"Such as?" she asks and I know she is getting impatient for me to just spit it out.

"Some people have already made requests in comments. Let's make a post on our stream asking for requests. We'll do whatever is requested the most, or gets the most upvotes or something."

"I like it, but let's specify that we won't do anything we aren't comfortable with even if it is the most requested or liked or whatever the parameters are," she says and sits up leaning on her elbow.

"That makes sense," I say and grab my phone again. "Let's decide now how we'll decide."

In the end, we decide to just say that we'll pick one of the requests after the post being up for a week. That way, we can use whatever method we want to select. Over the next week, I try to not obsessively check it but I do look every day, and each day more requests come in. I might have judged just how many people we have paying attention to us. I figured most of the subscriptions we had were bot accounts, but maybe not. By the end of the week, there are 132 comments on the post. I make another post saying that we'll update them soon on which one we pick. Then I go about sifting through them, and because I'm methodical, I end up making a spreadsheet so that I can count how many people request what.

As I go through it, I found that probably a third to half of the comments are not requests. I'm pretty sure they were made by real people, but the posts are mostly generic comments about fucking Claire senseless or choking on my cock (in a good way I think). When I'm done, the results startle me, and I sit next to Claire on the couch with my laptop open.

"Okay, I've finished," I say. "Do you want to hear what the most common requests were?"

"Definitely," she says and pauses the TV. "Tell me the top three."

"Okay, so the third most requested one is pretty normal," I say. "For porn standards, I guess."

"What was it?"

"A full on lesbian video with you and Carmen. I lumped similar requests together, so some specified using the strap-on more or using a double dildo. Things like that."

"That would be hot," Claire says with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'd love to be the camera man for it," I agree with her. "The second one is something I have no interest in, but I guess we could do if you really wanted to. A bunch of people requested you do a footjob video. If I counted all the comments about your soles too, then it probably would have been the most common request."

"Maybe we should do that then," she says. "If we do decide to count it that way or do the most requested one."

"Yeah, but I think you're going to really want to do the most requested one," I say.

"Oh, I will?"

"The most requested video was...," I say and then pause for dramatic effect before finishing, "...pegging. Apparently our fans if you want to call them that our kinky as hell."

"Yes, let's do that," she says without any hesitation. "I loved it when I played with your ass with the butt plug last time, and now I have a strap-on. Let's do it." She looks at me eagerly but then stops smiling and says, "As long as you want to."

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Claire," I say and look deep into her green eyes.

She grins and kisses me. I make the post announcing the winner and almost immediately there are comments on it saying they can't wait. We make arrangements to record the video on the upcoming weekend. I can tell Claire is really excited by it because she keeps bringing it up and asking me if I'm okay with it. I finally convince her that I'm not only willing but excited too. I know how much she'll like it and that makes it good for me as well, and I'm also pretty sure that it will feel really good.

That Saturday we're in the basement bedroom that we've turned into a makeshift studio with extra lights. The camera is set up on the tripod to catch all the action. I'm lying in bed with nothing on but my black thong. Claire walks into the room having just finished getting ready. She looks stunningly kinky in a black leather bustier and a pair of black crotchless panties. She's got fishnets and stiletto heels on. She'd painted her finger and toenails red yesterday and the color pops bright against her black lingerie and tan skin. She's put on red lipstick and her makeup is on point. She's got the strap-on in one hand and a towel and bottle of lube in the other.

"You look fucking sexy," I tell her.

"Good," she says and sets the towel on the antique coffee table in the room where it is out of the cameras vision. As she does, she bends over giving me a fantastic view of her curvy ass. When she stands back up and turns toward me, she says, "Enjoy the view now." She hides the strap-on and lube under a pillow and then tells me she'll be right back.

When she returns she has our blindfold and handcuffs. She covers my eyes with the blindfold and binds my hands. The bed creaks as she gets off it, and she tells me she's going to start the video now. I lie in the bed with my hands above my head and wait in electric anticipation. It is probably only thirty seconds or so but it feels like hours before I even hear her approach me on the bed. I know that she'll use the strap-on eventually, but I don't know what she has planned before that.

I jump and then smile as I feel her hand grip my hard cock through my thong. She squeezes it harder than she has before. Then pleasure rolls over me as she licks my sensitive nipple. She sucks on one then the other and I squirm under her touch. When I get turned on, my nipples get so sensitive that I can hardly handle them being touched let alone nibbled on like she's now doing. When she stops, I hear my heavy breathing and feel her hands on my side encouraging me to roll over. I roll over to my stomach and immediately feel her slap my ass. She alternates sides as she spanks me hard. My ass tingles and stings and I'm sure my skin is red when she is done.

She grabs the thong and I'm sure she's going to pull it down but she surprises me again. She pulls upward on it sharply causing the front to tighten around my bulging cock and the back to ride up my ass and the string rubs against my asshole. Then she pulls them down but not off. She slaps me again and spreads my ass. She rubs around my asshole with her finger and teases it causing my ass to tighten which makes my cock twitch underneath me. She stops teasing me and I hear the bed shift again as she moves. However, she doesn't get out of bed and she's soon moved back to my ass. This time her finger is lubed and she thrusts it into my ass down to the last knuckle in one quick motion.

"Fuck," I groan into the pillow my face is practically buried in.

"You like my finger in your ass?" she asks and the dirty talk has started.

"Yes," I tell her as she begins thrusting her finger in and out making me clench and unclench.

"I can't hear you," she says and slaps my ass while she fingers me.

I lift my head off the pillow and say, "Yes, I love you playing with my ass."

She makes a sound of approval and then curves her finger. She's never fingered me this hard or this deeply before, and I can feel the precum oozing out of my cock. A shudder runs through my body as she touches the sensitive part of my innermost being. She searches again, and finds it and each time her finger just brushes it, I shudder with pleasure. Then as quickly as she started, she stops.

However, my ass isn't empty long as I feel what has to be our largest butt plug that we seldom use being shoved into my asshole. I groan loudly again and she slaps me a few more times. She spreads my ass again probably so that the camera has a clean shot of my ass stuffed full. Then she pulls back up the thong. I lift my hips off the bed so that she can secure my package back into its container. Then her hands are encouraging me to roll over again, and I'm on my back once more. She tugs at me and I wiggle down the bed as best I can so that I'm more in the middle of it. I hear her move again and I feel a slight breeze as she moves.

I sense that she is hovering over me in some way. I can tell that she is there just out of the range of touch. My hands are bound and above my head, but I could easily bring them down to touch her. That would be against the game thought, so I don't. Instead, I lay and wait and my reward is her wet pussy bearing down on my face. I can't tell if she is on her hands and knees or if she is sitting directly on my face. All I can tell is that her pussy is dripping wet and is grinding against my mouth and chin. Her musky scent fills my nostrils and I part my lips to meet hers. She pushes her hips down even farther and there's never been more pressure from my tongue on her clit. I shake my head back and forth as I lap at her juices. She grinds her pussy on me and I hear her moan loudly. I can hardly breathe but it doesn't matter as I'm drowning in her heavenly pussy.

"Eat that pussy," I hear her say, and I taste her as deeply as I can. "Fucking eat that pussy."

She grinds her clit against my tongue and then lets up a bit. I get a quick deep breath before she's sitting on my face again. This time I've curled my tongue and plunged it into her pussy so that I can fuck her with my tongue while I eat her out.

"Make me come," she commands. "Fuck. Fuck. Make me come."

She hardly finishes her last words before I feel her whole body tighten above me. Her pussy clenches and she screams and moans and yells. She convulses as she continues to ride my face and come hard. I can't tell if she gets off me or falls of me, but in a moment my face is free and drenched in her wetness. I lick my lips and savor the taste of her sweet honey. I can hear her panting as she recovers from her hard orgasm. Now that I'm not distracted, I can feel the thong's dampness from my precum soaking into it. I wait patiently while I try to catch my breath as well. Eventually I hear her get out of the bed and then feel one of the pillows above my head being lifted up.

"You ready for me to fuck your ass," she says, and I know she's putting on the strap-on.

"Yes," I tell her.

"Let me hear you say it."

"I want you to fuck my ass," I tell her, and my cock twitches as I do.

"Beg me to fuck your ass," she says as she climbs back onto the bed.

"Please," I beg her. "Please, fuck my ass. I need you to fuck my ass."

I feel her hand run lightly down my chest to my cock which she aggressively squeezes again. Then she pulls the thong down and off. I'm a little startled when I feel the thong on my face as she runs it back and forth across my lips.

"It looks like you really do want me to fuck your ass," she says. "You've got your thong all covered in precum."

She pulls the thong away and a few seconds later I hear it land wherever she tossed it. She squeezes my cock and balls again and gives my throbbing cock a few good strokes. She grabs my leg and guides it into the air. I do the same with the other and then bring my knees to my chest like she does sometimes when I fuck her at the edge of the bed. She grabs the butt plug and pulls it out of my ass. Then she tells me to get on my hands and knees. She directs me so that I'm sure that I'm facing the camera. I hear the lid to the lube flip open, and I hold my breath bracing myself to be fucked in the ass.

She spreads my ass and I feel the somewhat cold tip of the dildo rub against my asshole. She rubs my asshole with it before gently beginning to push it in. I was afraid she would start to fast, but despite her performance, she remembers we haven't done it like this before. My cock jerks around as she slowly pushes the length of the dildo into my ass. I thought it would be like the butt plug, and it is similar, but not the same. The dildo goes much deeper into me but it somehow feels better than the butt plug which constantly gives me the urge to try and push it out. The dildo on the other hand doesn't cause me to feel that way. It simply fills my ass and then as she starts to pull it out I'm overwhelmed with pleasure running from my asshole to the tip of my cock.

"Fuck," I say, and she pauses perhaps concerned. "That feels good. Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass."

This is all the confirmation Claire needs to start thrusting in and out with the strap-on. She starts slow but then picks up speed until she's rhythmically fucking my ass. I rock back and forth with her thrusts and it feels unbelievable good. I didn't know I would enjoy it this much, and I'm suddenly grateful to the dozens of unknown people online who suggested it. She slaps my ass a few times and then grabs me by the hips like I do her. I'm taking the dildo all the way down to the base and I can feel her skin against mine as she completes each deep thrust. After a few more minutes of her fucking me like this, she pulls the dildo out.

She instructs me to get on my back and put my legs up again. I eagerly comply and in a moment she's position the dildo at my asshole again. I bring my knees up as high as they'll go and spread my legs as much as I can. If I wasn't handcuffed, I'd grab my knees and hold them so that I was as open for her as possible. Instead, I put my hands above my head and keep them there as she pushes the dildo deep into my ass again. This time it feels different and the pressure is in different spots. I think this is what it must be like for her pussy when we change positions. She rocks her hips back and forth as she fucks me more.

"I love fucking your ass," she says. "You're taking it so deep and hard."

I can only groan.

"Do you want to come for me?" she asks.

"Please let me come with you fucking my ass," I answer and she doesn't even have to tell me to beg for it.

She stops thrusting for a moment with the strap-on buried deep in my ass, and then I feel the cool tingle of the lube being poured on my hard cock. Her hand runs up and down it as she smothers the shaft in lube. She begins to fuck my ass again as she strokes my cock up and down. With each passing second, she increases the speed of both her thrusts and strokes. She matches time with herself and in another moment I'm groaning wordlessly as I'm about to explode. With one last hard thrust and tight stroke, cum erupts from my cock. I jump a little as it shoots all the way to my face. I feel it coat my chest and stomach. I feel it run down my cock as Claire slows her strokes and thrusts. It doesn't matter that I'm blindfolded because the ecstasy of the orgasm blacks out my mind, and when I regain my senses she's let go of my cock and is pulling out of my ass. I groan loudly in one last throe of pleasure as my asshole closes after she removes the dildo from my ass completely.

My skin tickles where my hot, sticky cum drips, and I feel her fingers brush against my face. She's smeared my cum onto her finger, and as I lay panting, she puts her finger in mouth. Without thinking about it once, I close my lips around her finger and lick my tangy cum off her finger. I've never tasted my own cum before, but I'm too turned on still to consider any of the implications of it. She scoops more cum off my face and has me lick that off her finger as well. When she's done, I lick my lips.

"That was so hot," she says after she's gotten out of bed and I assume turned the camera off.

"It felt really good," I say. "All of it."

"I'm glad," she says. "I think that was a good request. I know they'll love it."

"Can you untie me now?" I ask.

"Are you going to beg me for it?" she asks with a mischievous giggle.

I can only moan in response.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers