As Right as Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers

Nick leaned forward and gripped Stacy's nipples with his fingertips. "It'll just be a pinch," Nick teased. And with that he pinched her nipples hard and thrust his turgid cock into Stacy's belly. She cried out. Nick pulled back just a little. And as he tugged on her swelling nipples he pushed into her again. She felt something give inside her and the pressure and pain disappeared. The only pleasure pain was in her stiffening nipples. Nick, with his next thrust, slid halfway into Stacy's vagina. They kissed deeply and held each other.

Stacy wrapped her legs around Nick's waist and pulled him into her. Every glorious centimeter felt like a new experience. It felt so good yielding to his insistence that she never wanted him to leave her body. Easily and slowly he pushed into her. The entire length filled her and their bodies came together, he in her, she around him.

Stacy loved the feeling of being completely filled by this man. His girth spread her open, his length stuffed her fully. Her every nerve tingled, her nipples were buzzing, her thighs were twitching and her cunt ached with desire. She felt her own honey pour down from her impaled sex and run over her ass.

"Fuck me, Nick! I want to feel you slide in and out of me, pound me, slap against me. Fuck me hard Nick!"

Nick smiled at the request and pulled almost all the way out of her. His penis then slowly plowed back through her wet folds until it hit bottom. She was tight; he would have to work up to what she wanted. But he was more than willing. He repeated his slow pistoning. Stacy moaned as he pushed deeply into her.

With a few more thrusts Stacy was better able to accept the more urgent insinuations of Nick's huge cock. And soon his balls began to slap against Stacy's pert bottom. She laughed lustily, her eyes were beaming need. "Oh yeah! I can feel you. That's what I want, oh god yes, YES!" Girl honey poured from deep within her vagina. Desire and lust turned their lovemaking into a wild frenzy; they were soon pounding against each other. Stacy was crying out as her firm titties shook with every convulsive thrust. Nick was groaning as his hips and balls slapped against Stacy in playful wet splats.

Suddenly, the urges of impending ecstasy rose in both of them. Stacy grabbed Nick's ass and helped him to pound into her. His tumescent staff penetrated deeply into the girl beneath him. He pulled out almost entirely and then pushed the entire length of his substantial erection straight into her belly. Faster, faster, harder; their bellies and hips slapped together. Animal instinct drove then on in their primal bout.

Stacy could feel that sweet need rise in her pussy as she wrapped her legs around Nick's back. "Ohhh, fuuck; ohh god yeah, that's it, yeah Nick yeah, ohh shit, fuck me...oh god I'm cumming, fuuck, ohh fuuck, urghh; Oh, Yes!" And with that Stacy convulsed in an earth shaking orgasm. Every muscle in her lithe body went into spasm. She squealed in unbridled release.

Nick could feel the girl shake as the orgasm surged through her. She clutched at him with her arms and legs. When the walls of her love tunnel twitched and contracted around his turgid meat he went over the edge. Stars flashed in his eyes as the wanton pressure that had built up suddenly blew. He thrust deeply into Stacy once more as his orgasm hit him. Copious loads of cum pulsed from his balls, time and again, as if it would never stop. He squeezed her tightly in his arms and ground his pelvis into hers.

Slowly, almost imperceptively, they began to fall back from the heights of their respective orgasms. Soon they began to feel the other one breathing; they began to feel their skin, damp from the exertion. They began gently stroking and nuzzling, unconsciously and as naturally as breathing. Stacy loved the way she and Nick fit together; his weight was distributed comfortably over her torso. She could feel his still substantial penis inside her. She felt wanted. And turning her face to his, they kissed.

He loved the way Stacy's breasts felt against his chest, soft yet still firm. He loved her smell and the silkiness of her skin. He was warm and comfortable inside her, protected. It had been such a long time since he had such feelings. But as they kissed and he looked into her eyes, a feeling of guilt shrouded his happiness.

"Stacy," Nick hesitated, "I think I may have done something wrong. I mean, well, that was just unbelievable, but I can't help but think that I took advantage of you – you know, catching you in the bathroom like that."

Stacy almost laughed. "Oh, Nick, forget that guilt stuff right now. I've been thinking about you for years. I've been trying to find a way to get you alone and, you know, get you interested in me. I'm totally happy knowing you wanted me too, and with the ways things turned out. Just kiss me." They both laughed and kissed passionately.

""Hey! Mister Eager Beaver, what is that I'm feeling?" Stacy quipped. Nick's response to the dismissal of his guilt and their kisses was a rapid hardening of his manhood. It was still in Stacy. "I get the impression you're up for another...dance. Mmmm, I think I'm going to have to come around more often." Stacy twirled her tongue in Nick's ear and wiggled her ass.

"Yeah gorgeous, don't you dare be a stranger. Humph, get what you want and not come back," teased Nick as he looked up at a clock. "Hey, what time is Elena due home?"

"About 5:30. Why? Is it..."

"5:15."

"Shit! Stacy snapped, obviously disappointed. "I got you all hard and now we can't..."

Nick kissed her lips, neck and nipples. "Don't feel bad; now we have something to look forward to; that is if you are interested. I know some things that'll drive you absolutely crazy."

Stacy looked at Nick with wide eyes, she almost didn't care that her best friend was about to walk through the door. But how would Elena feel if she caught her best friend with her dad's cock deep in her pussy. "I'm like way interested. You're making me crazy thinking about it."

Nick realized that they could easily begin doing something that they would regret, so he slowly pulled his thick penis from Stacy. She let out a sigh of displeasure but accepted the situation. Actually she enjoyed the feeling of him pulling out of her body and she watched the glistening ample shaft appear. It looked different now, all glistening wet and purple-pink.

"I must say, your dick is freakin' huge! It's so thick; I can't believe it fit inside me."

"As long as it felt good, gorgeous, that's all that matters."

"I like it when you call me gorgeous." They smiled at each other and went back to the bathroom for their clothes.

"Stacy, I'm going to go upstairs and rinse off before I get dressed. You have everything you need in this bathroom. I'll meet you in the kitchen in a few minutes."

Stacy looked at Nick and smiled as he left the bathroom. It took a while but she finally got the attention of her best friend's father. Actually, she had gotten more than just his attention.

Ten minutes later as Nick was pouring some lemonade for Stacy, Elena came through the front door. Stacy and Nick were sitting at the kitchen table as Elena padded across the foyer and into the kitchen. Nick sat silently with a posture of forced casualness. Stacy couldn't keep from looking like the cat that got the canary.

'Oh, hi guys! Hey, you're both here. Sorry, practice went a little late tonight, we were working on blocks. I hope it wasn't too awkward with just the two of you here...all alone."

"Not at all," proclaimed Nick, "Stacy and I had a chat and some lemonade. Would you like some?"

"No thanks," Elena stated as she leaned back against the counter. "So, you guys just chatted. What time did you get home Dad? It was raining pretty hard this afternoon. Did you get home early?"

"Nah, not too early. I stayed and got caught up on paperwork."

"That's good; you don't want the paperwork to build up; or anything else for that matter. What'd you guys chat about?" Elena could resist pressing her father; she could almost see him squirming.

"Well, just general stuff, school, weather..."

"School, huh? Did Stacy tell you how she did in Health? And the weather too; boy, you two must have had quite a chat."

"Hey, don't forget about the lemonade," offered Stacy with a raised glass.

Sure you don't want some, Elena?" asked her father once again.

"I think I'll leave the lemonade for Stacy. And if you think, Stacy, that you can tear yourself away from my Dad's lemonade and riveting conversation; wanna head upstairs?"

"I'll make dinner," injected Nick. "Stacy, you're invited to join us, OK?"

"Thanks, Mr. Maurer; that'll be great."

"Well, first lemonade, then dinner, next you'll be asking her to sleep over," snickered Elena.

Nick looked quizzically at his daughter. But Elena just laughed and took Stacy by the arm.

As the girls ascended the stairs Nick was pretty sure he heard two or three rapid fire questions from Elena followed by hushed responses from Stacy. Only squeals and giggles accompanied the firm closing of his daughter's bedroom door.

As he thought about what to make for dinner, he turned on the Weather Channel.

Could there be any chance of rain tomorrow afternoon?

End

KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers
12