As Seen by the Acorn Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittenliz
Kittenliz
18 Followers

He continues the pace for the second and third and fourth inward stroke. At times the sounds she makes sound distressed, at others it sounds lust-drowned. The latter occurs more often as he continues, and after a while the first completely disappears. He forehead is beaded with sweat and wrinkled in concentration. At this point, all he wants to do is ram forcefully into her, but that is not the plan. Not yet. He increases the pace and starts fondling her cunt again. He diligently swipes her hard little nub, seeing the movement of her hips becoming more erratic. She is moaning and gasping now with every breath she takes. He increases the pace once again, his balls now making a slapping sounds as they hit her pussy with the instroke.

As he feels her starting to shudder, he reaches forward and swipes the tablecloth off her. She sounds her frustration in a drawn out moan. She was so close, but now he looks disorientated when the sharp light invades her eyes, but soon they cloud over. He is pretty sure she doesn't see anything. He wraps his fingers into her hair with one hand , while the other pulls on her bound wrists. He forces her upwards until he embraces her with his arms crossed over her chest, finding a nipple between thumb and index finger. He twists them cruelly and rams his cock into her with a force that makes her scream out. He does not relieve the pressure on her tits, working his dick with a single goal in mind. He grunts as he feels his balls tighten, his strokes now short and violent. He lets go of her nipples and digs all of his nails into her full flesh as he the first spurt of come floods her ass. As he comes he stops immediately, and releases her, lowering her slowly onto the desk again. He can feel her rectal muscles milking his cock. He slumps over her back, becoming aware of her harsh and ragged unsatisfied breathing. She is still grinding her ass, trying to stimulate herself on his fast softening dick.

When he regains his composure, he stands up and withdraws from her. She moans again. I might just love her moans, he thinks to himself as he rummages in one of his desk drawers to find some wet wipes to clean himself, and he disposes of the condom. The girl flushed and soaked in sweat, girl juice and cum, wiggling and breathing loudly might just be everything he had hoped for. A smile settles on his face as he dresses himself. He looks at the additional bundle of clothing he had brought with him. He is going to adore watching her walk around in that outfit.

Kittenliz
Kittenliz
18 Followers