As The Networks Churn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me" she said.

I removed my clothes; I went to her dresser and found her stockings. I use them to bind her hands behind her back, and to tie her calves to her thigh and her ankles to her wrist. She could not get free of these binding if she wanted too. I got a pan of warm soapy water and one of clear water. I washed her ass and crotch, rinsed it and then dried her. I had gone deep into her asshole with the soapy water. Now with her still tied and on her belly, I licked her asshole. She squealed with delight. I forced my tongue into her ass as I force fingers into her cunt. She was breathing heavily already, she started cumming. Suddenly she realized that she was awake, and not dreaming this.

"Who the hell are you?" She cried out frantically.

"I am Can'tr, your dream man. I am going to fuck you till you can't take it and then I am going to fuck you some more." I said.

"I will kill you first"

"Ziva, I have been fucking you in your dreams for a couple of years now. I have come out of your dreams to fulfill your fantasies." I said.

"You're not that man, you are someone else." She said.

"Yea, I am this man now, the same man from your dreams. Let me show you." I said. I kissed her and licked my way around her body. She fought me then she stopped fighting.

"You do that like he does, you do look like him." She said.

I rolled her to her side, I put two fingers inside her cunt. Ziva spread her legs, she moaned as I rubbed her clit with the ball of my hand and forcing fingers into her. I lowered my head to her clit and sucked it between my lips. I flicked my tongue across it and she screamed, "YES"

I pushed my tongue deep inside her cunt, she screamed more. My tongue explored her wet juicy cunt walls as she cum. Her screams turned to wails of pleasure, she was cumming so hard her pussy contracted on my tongue. She rolled side to side from the spasms. I pulled my tongue out and licked her asshole, she arched her ass into the air and screamed. She went quiet, she dropped to the mattress, she had passed out. Her pussy was still running liquids as she continued to orgasm. I licked her slit taking the juices into my mouth. Ziva moaned as she come around. I move up to look her in the face, my cock was at the opening of her cunt waiting for her to open her eyes. When she looked me in the eyes and smiled at me, I drove my cock into her tight wet cunt. She sucked air and arched her back into the air. She let out a low whine that turned into a "You fucking bastard"

I pumped my cock into her pussy, she growled, "Fuck me hard, you prick."

I fucked her hard and driving my large cock into her sweet tight pussy, she writhed under me. She was enjoying my cock as much as I was enjoying her cunt. I lowered my lips to a nipple and sucked, she squealed as I bit that nipple. I guided my mouth to the other tit. "Suck my tits, bite my tits, leave marks." She hissed.

I abused her tits, she sucked air as she started cumming again. Her cunt contracted on my cock, it was so tight I could barely move in it. She cursed, "Fucking shit." She trembled as she cum, she cried, "Fuck my ass now, slam that fucking huge cock into my asshole."

Not one to miss a chance, I grabbed her legs and rolled her face down and drove my cunt wet dick deep into her asshole. She roared, "Fucking yes, fuck my ass, fuck it hard."

I pumped her ass hard, she bucked back up to meet my thrust. She pushed hard against my cock driving it deeper into her ass.

She was wilder here than in her dreams, this cunt liked it rough. She was cumming, she had been cumming when I flipped her and fucked her asshole. Now she had juices running a river from between her legs. She was crying and laughing together. She begged me, "Fuck me hard you prick. I want it harder, fuck my ass with the log, I want to feel it rip me open."

I pounded her ass till she passed out again. I fucked her limp body till I cum in her ass. I pulled out and lay beside her and pulled her head to me, she moaned, smiled and said, "Thank you"

I smiled and kissed her forehead. I untied her, she reached down and gripped my cock and pumped it with her hand. She moved slowly down my body kissing and licking till she sucked my soft cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked my cock and balls till she got her taste off them. She come back up to me and kissed me. She pulled her hand from between her legs and stuck it in my mouth, it was wet with her cunt juices. I sucked and licked it. She put it back between her legs and finger fucked her own cunt. She pulled the hand out and stuck her finger into her mouth tasting her own juices. I leaned over to lick the hand and she put it in my mouth again. This time I put my hand between her legs and fingered her cunt. She put her hand on top of mine. I kissed her, she said, "Fuck me some more."

I moved to my knees and forced my hand into her pussy. She forced her legs apart as my hand slide into her cunt. I formed a fist and started fucking it in and out. She screamed, "Oh fucking gawd, fuck me with your fist."

Someone started pounding on the door, we both went still. "Fuck, who could that be?" she moaned as she pulled my hand out of her. She got up and put a robe on and answered the door.

"Who is it?" She said before opening the door.

"Lisa, from next door." Come the answer.

Ziva opened the door and said, "Yes, what may I do for you?"

"One of two things, one, you could share or two, you could not scream so loud." She said.

I stepped up behind Ziva, Lisa looked down, "Holy shit, three you could let him make me scream." She stepped in and dropped to her knees sucking my cock into her mouth in one swift motion.

"Help yourself to my man." Ziva said as she closed the door.

Ziva reached up and kissed me, I lifted her up so she could lock her arms around my neck. She broke the kiss and hung there, "Would you like to see me fuck this blonde whore with my dildo?"

"Yes, I want to see you take her the way I took you. Then she can eat your pussy while I ass fuck her." I said.

Ziva dropped to the floor and ran into the bedroom. She returned wearing a strap-on dildo about ten inches long. She grabbed the blonde by the hair, "Ok, slut, you come into my home, you attack my man, you want to play, we play my way. Now suck on this." She shoved the dildo into Lisa's open mouth. Lisa's lips closed around the dildo. Ziva looked at me, "Fuck her pussy"

I moved behind the blonde I reached down and gripped her hips and lifted her up so I could drive my cock into her cunt. The woman screamed around the dildo as my cock slammed into her twat. Ziva smiled at me, "Is it dry and tight?"

"No, actually it is wet and sloppy, nothing like yours." I said.

"Take her ass then, see if it is tighter than her cunt." Ziva said.

I pulled out and shoved my cock into the bitch's asshole, she wiggled and screamed as I thrust into her ass. She tried to get away but I held her still and Ziva would not release her head.

"Yes, this is much tighter than her cunt." I said.

"Good, pull her upright, I want to fuck her pussy with my fake cock." Ziva said.

I slid my arm around the woman's chest and pulled her back up against my chest. She still had her nightshirt on, she had not been wearing panties. I grabbed the collar of the t-shirt and yanked it off, ripping the shirt from her body. Her boobs were huge and full, had to be fakes. I mauled her tits with both hands while fucking her ass, and Ziva ramming that ten inch dildo into her pussy. The woman moaned with her long blonde hair running down my back and her head lying on my left shoulder. The slut started begging for more, "Fuck me faster, both of you. Somebody suck my nipples."

Ziva locked lips on one nipple and I pinched the other. I thrusted my cock upward and Ziva's toy come out, she was not tall enough to reach the woman's cunt when I straightened up. Ziva didn't complain, she lowered herself to the woman's clit and sucked, while she unstrapped the dildo. When she got the dildo free, she crammed it into the slut's pussy. Ziva sucked the woman's clit and fucked her with the toy. The woman cried out, "I'm cumming. Oh fucking hell, I am cumming."

Ziva sucked the woman's hole getting a mouthful of Lisa's cum. She squeezed my balls and I shot a load into the cunt's ass. Ziva stood to kiss me while doing so she filled my mouth with the sweet fluids for Lisa's pussy. I pulled out of Lisa, Ziva pushed her out the door, "You're satisfied, go home and sleep. I still have some fucking to do. Now I want your fist in me again." Ziva said as she lay back on the couch.

"What would you say to one fist in your cunt and one up your ass?" I questioned.

She grinned, "Can you do that? If you can I want it done and I will give myself to you permanently."

I sat down at her crotch, I got the lubricant and smeared her with it, I covered both hands. I started with her ass working fingers, then the thumb into her ass, the slurpy sound it made as my hand slid into her asshole made me smile. I started into her cunt the same way.

"Fuck, I have never felt this full before, push your hand into my cunt then start a rhythmic pounding of my holes. I want to pass out when I cum." She whimpered.

I forced my hand into her pussy, the pounding started, right hand in, left hand out and so on. Within minutes, she was moaning a mild roar, her pleasure level rose, her hips were thrashing about as she started cumming. I was forced to pump her and hold her still at the same time. She was now screaming with her orgasm. She had both hands full of the couch leather and ripping at it. Her mind was so overloaded she was screaming things in multipliable languages. She pushed her hips skyward and roared, "Oh FUCK." She dropped to the couch unconscious. I pulled both hands from her body, I went in and washed my hands. I returned to her, picked her up and carried her to her bed. I placed her on the bed and kissed her on the forehead. I covered her and dressed.I was writing her a note when she stepped out of the bedroom.

"Going somewhere?" She asks.

"Sadly, yes, I have another young woman waiting for my attention. I will be back, I am thinking of pulling all of you into the same house to live." I said.

"Another woman" She said, "I am not enough for you?"

"Could you handle that two or three times a day?" I ask.

"No, I guess not." She said.

I kissed her, "I am sorry that one woman is not enough, but I would fuck just one woman to death."

I stepped through the portal back into Melinda's bedroom. I stood there watching her. She was alone on the bed, I slipped into her dream. One of her having sex with a woman she met in a bar. I joined their little party by climbing through a window into the other woman's bedroom. They both welcomed me onto the bed after I stripped down. The two of them were sixty-nining while I fucked Melinda in the ass. Melinda awoke with me still pumping my cock into her asshole, she went with it. Her moaning was loud as she thrust back to meet my pumping action. She moaned, "Who are you?" and kept up her thrusting.

"The man who is going to take you from here, and this dull life you hate." I said. "But my husband?" she said.

"Your husband is in the bed of another woman right now. He has been lying to you about working nights." I said.

"I have dreamed of you before, now you're here for real?" She said.

"Yes, I have entered your dreams many times. Tonight, I come out of your dream into your real life. I want you to come with me to live in my house?" I said.

"You will fuck me daily?" She asks.

"You and the other women" I said.

"Other women, what other women' She said.

"My other women, the ones I am collecting for my pleasure, you are one of them. Do this and the ghost will not come to you anymore." I said.

"I would like that, no more spirits bothering me." She said, "Yes, I will come, now make me cum."

I renewed my thrusting into her ass. She grunted each time I bottomed out. She reached up between her legs to finger her own clit, I could feel the movements of her hand working her clit on my flesh. That fueled my pumping motions, she came hard, screaming a loud shrieking sound. I let her finish and pulled out and lay beside her limp body. I run my hand along her fleshy side. She had a good shape, full but not oversized. I rolled her on her back and put my hand between her legs and fingered her clit. She smiled at me and spread her legs, I pushed two fingers into her cunt. She tilted her head back and moaned. I rolled onto my side and pulled her around till I could push my large cock into her cunt. She was on her back, I was on my left side forming a T with my cock in her cunt. I started fucking her and fingering her clit at the same time. She growled and started massaging her large tits, she would suck on her own nipples. I fucked her hard, she started writhing against me. She was really getting into this fuck, I kept driving my dick into her pussy, she was humping back the best she could from this angle. She screamed as she came, she cum for a long while, the scream was now a longing moan deep in her throat. I drilled her till I cum in her cunt. She pulled loose and rolled her back to me. "I am yours" She said, "I will leave this place to follow you."

This time I stepped out into a police squad room, the woman I have come for is a detective here.

A man in a suit says, "May I help you?"

"I am looking for Olivia Benson, we have a lunch date." I said.

The man smiled, "I am Elliot, her partner, she did say that she was meeting someone."

"Yea, we were to meet but I had a change in plans this afternoon so I thought I would pick her up and take her out a little early. I am Canter Burry." I said.

"Like the Canterbury Ghost?" he said.

"Of the same family, many years separated." I said.

"Olivia, your date is here." Elliot said.

"Canter, what are you doing here? I was to meet you at the restaurant." Olivia asks.

"I have to leave earlier than planned, so I come by to see if you could get away earlier." I said.

"I don't know, I seem too have a lot to go over before lunch." She said.

"Olivia, take a long lunch, the guys will cover for you. You haven't had a day off in over a month, in fact take the rest of the day that is an order." The man said.

"But Captain, I have work to do." She said.

"You heard me, take the day and spend time with your man. Or take the rest of the week off on suspension, your choice." He said.

"I guess I am yours for the rest of the day." She said.

"Good, we will need to drop by your place for some different clothes for you. Captain, she will take that week suspension. Our flight for Paris leaves in two hours, private Leer provided by my company." I said.

"I can't take that much time." Olivia said.

"I think you can, remember what we talked about last night." I stated.

She shut up, "Yes, Sir, I am to obey." We walked out the door.

"Olivia," Elliot come up to her, "Is he making you do something you don't want to?"

"No, just something I need to, but I don't want to take time from work." She said.

On the way out she stopped at her desk and put her badge and gun in a locked drawer. She looked at me, and I nodded, she dropped her cellphone in with them and locked the drawer. We went to the stairwell and I checked the stairway, no one about so I opened the portal and pulled her through. We stepped out into her living room. "Get your stuff, bring your personal weapon. I want you to feel save." I said.

"This is the first time I dreamed about this happening at work." She said.

"What makes you think this is a dream?" I ask.

"It is a dream?" She said as she come out of the bedroom with an overnight bag full of cloths, "I hope I have the right things for this trip."

"If not I will buy you what you need. Our car awaits us come the others are excited about the trip." I said.

"Others?" she questioned.

"Yes, the other ladies, my harem, there is Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter, Special NCIS agent Ziva David, and Melinda Gordon in the car. There will be several others at the mansion when we arrive. A Kate Reed, a lawyer and firm partner of Reed and Reed. A Fiona Glenanne, a former IRA from Northern Ireland, she was an assassin. She is along because her man got himself killed in the line of duty, and not by my doing. I am not a killer, I am a lover. There might be one other I have to decide on her yet."

"Why me if you already have that many other women?" She asks.

"Why you, I like tough women and you are about the toughest woman I know." I said.

We went down the elevator, and out to the limo. We climbed in and I introduced the ladies.

The limo headed to the airport, forty minutes later, we were at the airport, once we passed security, we loaded onto the plane. All of them started hitting the bar. I pulled Olivia to me and kissed her, she returned the kiss like it was normal. In my arms, the plane hit some rough air. She startled, I caught her and she spilled her drink down her front. Her white thin cotton blouse was wet, showing her bra-covered breast.

"I need to clean this." She said.

"There is a bathroom just through that door and to the right. Take a shower if you need to." I said.

When she come out of the bathroom, she was wearing just the wet top and her panties. She saw me in the chair across the room.

"Oh, I was going to surprise you but you surprised me." She said.

"You look good like that, come here and sit." I said patting my lap.

"I don't know, my top is still wet. I don't want to get your cloths wet." She said.

I stood, "Come here now" I commanded.

She walked over to me, I unbuttoned her top and removed it. She stood there in just her bikini panties. I hooked my fingers in the waistband and jerk them off her. She squealed as the material ripped from her body. I kissed her on the mouth sticking my tongue between her lips. She kissed me back pressing our bodies together. I walked her backwards while kissing her until she hit the edge of the bed. I pushed her over onto the bed, I knelt to the floor and pulled her to me. As my tongue touched her pussy lips, she moaned loudly. I licked up to her clit and sucked it hard. She cried out from the pleasure it give her. Slowly, I forced three fingers into her cunt, she force her feet down into the mattress lifting her ass into the air, she wanted more. She cried out, "Lick my clit, finger me harder, make me cum on your tongue."

I licked the lips of her cunt while my finger drove in and out of her. She was bucking against my hand and tongue as she started cumming. Her juices flowed freely over my fingers and tongue into my mouth. The taste was beyond comparison, the sweet honey of every cunt is different. She lowered her ass back to the bed, I stood and bent to lift her up so my cock would slide into her twat. I entered her and she screamed, "Fucking hell, that fucking thing is huge."

I pushed it into her and she pushed back. She humped against me, driving it deeper. "Fuck me with that monster, fuck me hard." She screamed.

I pounded her cunt as hard as I could, she screamed just to scream from the pleasure. She slammed into me, wanting my cock in her. She was gripping the comforter pulling herself towards me, she was fucking me as hard as I was fucking her. I felt her cunt tighten around my cock as she come, she went still, not moving a muscle on the outside, but her cunt was milking my cock hard. In a few minutes, she dropped to the mattress and sucked in a breath. I pulled from her pussy and crawled onto the bed. I moved and sat on her chest, placing my cock on her lips. She smiled and opened her mouth, my cock slid smoothly into her throat. She raised her head and sucked in deeper into her throat. Her tongue licked the length of it cleaning her own juices from it. I slid in and out of her mouth until I felt my juices building, it had been ten to fifteen minutes. I pulled from her mouth and said, "Now you have my prize waiting, flip onto your belly and spread your ass cheeks, my dear."