As The Networks Churn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like hell"

"Now" I commanded.

"No" she cried, she slowly rolled over, "Please don't hurt me."

"I am not going to hurt you, you will enjoy this. I tell you this; if you don't enjoy it this time I will never fuck your ass again." I said.

She pulled her ass cheeks open. I put some lub in the crack of her ass and worked it into her hole. I put some on my cockhead and placed it at the entrance to her beautiful ass. I eased my cock slowly into her butt, she screamed as the sphincter spread open to accept my large cock. Minutes later, she is again humping against my thrust, driving my cock deeper into her asshole, she just can't seem to get enough. I fucked her ass until I again felt the juices building, this time I didn't stop.

"Woman, I'm going to fucking cum in your ass." I shouted.

"Fuck my ass full of your hot cum, I want to feel it warm my ass." She shouted back.

I cum and cum in her ass, she cried out, "Damn, what a warm flooding feeling."

I dropped down onto her back leaving my cock in her ass. She groaned from the weight but didn't complain. I laid there until my dick went soft and fell from her ass.

"Do you fuck like that every time?" She asks.

"I try too, I don't believe in letting a woman go unsatisfied." I said and rolled off her. I run my hand across those nice firm butt cheeks. I pushed my hand down across her asshole and pushed three fingers back into her cunt.

"No, I am to sore now, give me some time." She said as she rolled away.

"That is fine, I wanted to make you satisfied." I said.

"Well satisfied for now." She said.

There was a scream from the other section of the plane. I jumped up and put my pants on. I walked out into the main room, the other three women had the stewardess on her side on the floor naked. One was kissing her, one was sucking her cunt and the other one was fingering her ass.

"What the hell are you screaming about?" I said.

Melinda stopped kissing the woman who said, "She shoved to many fingers into my ass."

Sam smiled up at me, "She said I could finger her ass."

"Woman, what would you said if I wanted to fuck your ass now that Sam has it opened for me?" I said.

Olivia come up beside me, "Canter" she said looking down at my hard cock. She wrapped a hand around it, "I will guide you into her ass. Ladies, hold her down, this is going to hurt."

I lowered myself down over the bitches' ass, Sam, Ziva spread the ass cheeks, and Olivia guided my cock into the woman's ass.

She screamed as I plowed into her anus. I stopped to let her adjust, Olivia rose and pushed against my back forcing my dick deep into the woman's ass. Her scream about shattered eardrums, I was almost all the way in so I bottomed out. The bitch passed out, so I laid there with my dick buried in her ass. Slowly I started pumping in and out, I fucked her while she was out. The pain from the first fucking motions would be gone soon. I had set a rhythm and was humping away when she awoke. She cried, "Stop, please stop."

"If you want me again, keep fucking her ass." Olivia said.

"But she ask me to stop, if I don't it's rape." I said.

"If you do, you will have to rape me next time." Olivia said.

"Me too" each of the others said.

"Her or the four of you" I said.

"Yes" came the reply

I pulled out of her, "I will not rape a woman, you are forcing me to choose your fate, not hers. You, Olivia pushed my cock into her after she ask me to stop. Now you're demanding that I rape her for your pleasure. No, I would rather rape each of you and hold you as slaves, then hurt her more for your pleasure."

Olivia walked over and knelt beside the girl.

"I'm sorry, I lost my head for a moment. He will not rape you, he would not have raped your ass except I pushed against his ass with all my body weight. I forced his cock into your ass." Olivia said.

The pilot come on the intercom, "We will be landing in about fifteen minutes. Everyone must be seated and belted in, Thank you."

I helped the girl up, "What is your name? Dear." I ask.

"Karen, and you owe me now." She said.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I want to watch you fuck each one of them in the ass. No lub, no foreplay, you bend them over and rape their assholes." She said coldly.

I looked at the four of them they all hung their heads. I said, "Done, they all played a part in this, I invite you to come watch me dry-fuck each one of their asses this evening. Then maybe we could have proper sex, for you are a beautiful redhead."

"No, no sex with me, my husband wouldn't like it." she said.

"Well, I guess we will just have to finish this nasty business before we leave the plane. One the plane is on the ground, I will send the pilots on and we will have our fun here." I said.

"I would be happy with that." Karen said.

"Good, strap in and wait," I said.

Fifteen minutes later the pilots had left the plane and I had locked the doors from the inside to keep others out. I returned to the main cabin. The four women were naked and standing there. They were waiting for their punishment. Olivia stepped forward, "I will go first; I forced your cock into her with my body slamming your ass." She said as she bend over. I walked up behind her, I pushed my cock into her asshole slowly at first. Once I had the head started in, I grabbed her hips and rammed it all the way in. Olivia screamed as I bottomed out in her ass. I humped her ass till the pain settled.

"NO, take her again and let her keep the pain." Karen said, "They take and keep the pain. I still feel my pain, they need to keep the pain."

"Right, I move on and redo her in a few." I said. I stepped behind Melinda, she was already crying. I slammed my dick into her tight ass, she cried out, "Oh fucking shit." She fell to the couch as I pulled out of her ass. Her tears hurt me. I turned to Ziva, she smiled at me, "I am ready, hurt me." I pushed her to the floor, "Fucking your ass like this would just please you, denying you of the pleasure would hurt more." I said. I moved to Sam as Ziva cried, "Please, I want you too. Punish me for my part in her rape."

"I just did." I said as I shoved my cock up Sam's ass, Sam screamed and ground down onto my cock. I pulled out of her immediately and pushed Olivia over the back of a chair. I drove my cock deep into her ass, she screamed from the pain. I left her screaming as I pulled out. All four of them have received their punishment. "You didn't fuck her ass." Karen said.

"No, I didn't, not fucking her is more of a punishment than fucking her. She likes the pain, the more pain, the more she orgasms." I said.

"Fine, I will trust you on that. She is your whore." Karen said.

"Ziva, NO" I shouted.

"She cannot call me a whore."

"She just did, and you are my whore, are you not?" I ask.

"Well, yes" Ziva said.

"Get dressed; I have four women to break yet. The car is waiting for us." I said. We left the plane, Karen went her way and we headed for the mansion, I could have use a portal to come home but the plane was much more fun. Forty-five minutes later we were at the mansion, I lead them into the house. "Ladies, this is home now, you will find rooms on the second floor with you names on them. They headed up the stairs as I went into the living room to find Kate and Fiona talking together.

"Ladies, how are the two of you getting along?" I ask.

"We don't agree on something's but we seem too like each other well enough." Fiona said.

"Yea, we don't agree on killing." Kate said.

"As long as you like each other that is all I ask between the two of you. Now if you both will come with me, we have something to do in my bedroom." I said.

They both stood, Fiona was wearing a light summer dress that flowed around her thighs, it was a cream tube-top with a skirt. She is wearing cream six-inch wedge sandals. Kate was wearing a pink satin blouse, a short black pencil skirt, and pink high-heeled shoes. Both of them had killer legs, and were all around beauties. They followed me into the bedroom I turned and kissed Fiona. She stepped back on smacked me. I smacked her back, "You are still suffering a great loss, but you volunteered to come here for this, you knew that you would have to give it up soon." I said.

"I did come here on my own and I can leave on my own." Fiona said.

"No, you can't. When you agree to come here, you become my property. Each of you did, now I demand your loyalty. I want you both naked except for the heels and on that bed ready to fuck. Now" I said.

Kate started stripping, she was smiling, Fiona stood there frowning. Kate dropped her skirt, she was wearing a garter belt and stocking. "You can leave those on. Kate" I said pointing at the garter belt. Fiona still stood there looking mad.

"You can strip and let me have my way with you on your own or I will take what I want. Fiona" I said.

"I am not giving you anything." She pulled a pistol, "I will kill you first before I let you rape me."

I stepped forward and pulled the gun from her hand, "No, you won't, you need this as much as I want it." I turned to the wall and said, "Open" a panel slid back revealing a gun case. I put her pistol on an empty shelf and said, "Close" the panel slid shut. I turned to find Fiona holding a knife in front of her.

"Seriously, you're going to make me work for this?" I ask.

"Yea, I am not just going to give it to you at first." Fiona said.

I moved and took the knife from her and used it to cut her dress from her body. She shrieked as the knife cut the cloth, her dress lay on the floor along with her panties. I stuck the knife into the ceiling. I picked Fiona up and threw her onto the bed with Kate.

"I want to watch the two of you together." I said.

"No" come from both of them.

"I am not asking, you will have sex with each other." I stated.

They stared at me, then they looked at each other. They were fighting it but they kissed. My power over them was greater. They started loving on each other, soon I was powerless.

Kate pushed Fiona back and started sucking her nipples, Kate's left hand slid down Fiona's body to find her clit. Kate flicked her finger over Fi's clit. Fi laid back and moaned. Kate kissed a trail down to where her fingers were moving. She put her lips around Fi's clit and sucked. Fi's ass rose to offer Kate more. Kate moved between Fi's legs, so she could suck the clit better, she also pushed three fingers into Fi's cunt. Fi was moaning and groaning as Kate finger-fucked her, Kate was slamming those three fingers into Fi hard, her tongue was lashing against Fi's clit like a whip.

"Ladies, hold on a minute. I will be right back." I said as I opened a portal I stepped through it and come out on a landing between two apartments. The elevator doors with yellow caution tape over them and a sign that said, "Out of Order." I turned to the door left of the elevator. I looked at my watch, right on time. I knocked and waited, she opened the door. "Hi, you are Canter?" She said.

"Yes, I assume you are Penny?" I ask.

"Yea, I am. What are we doing tonight?" She asks.

"Seeing a show, I think you will like it." I said. The portal was still open, I guided her toward it when the door to the other apartment opened.

"Hi Sheldon" Penny said.

"Penny, new man tonight" Sheldon said.

"Yea, this is Canter. He is here visiting and He was a customer at the Cheesecake Factory. He ask me out and I accepted." Penny said.

"You don't look like the normal type she goes out with. What do you do?" Sheldon said.

"I work with time portals and inter-dimensional travel." I said.

He looked at me, and ge-huffed.

"We have to go, the show is about to start." I pulled Penny into the portal and it closed in front of him.

We stepped out into the bedroom, Kate and Fiona were still on the bed. I lead Penny to the large chair on the wall beside the bed.

"What is this? A live sex show" Penny said.

"Sort of, I am going to watch them fuck while you service me." I said.

"Duh, No" Penny said.

"I think so, you will spend most of the evening on your knees between my legs. If you do I might let you go home." I said.

"I want to go home now." Penny said.

"Girl, do as he says, I want to get this over with. I want some sleep." Fi said.

Penny looked around tears running down her cheek. "This is not what I want to do." She cried.

"Girl, do you think either one of us want to be here either. Hell, I don't even know this woman." Kate said.

Penny smiled at her weakly, "Fine, I'll service you."

"Good, with or without your clothes?" I ask.

"I have a choice?" she asks.

"Yes, you can take them off now or I tear them off later." I said.

She removed her dress, then her bra and panties. "Leave the heels, makes your legs look better." I said. I stripped out of my cloths, when she saw my cock she moaned, "Oh my"

I sat down in the chair and Penny dropped to her knees. She had a smile on her face that said she was pleased. I looked at Kate and Fi, "On with it"

Penny had her lips around the head of my cock before the two women kissed. Fi and Kate rolled in each other's arms, kissing. They broke and Fi dropped her lips to Kate's tits. Fi sucked Kate's nipples as they hardened, Kate was holding Fi's head and mewing with pleasure. Kate was into this. Fi licked and bit her way down Kate's body. When Fi got to Kate's bush, she licked her way through it to Kate's clit. Kate squealed as Fi sucked the hard knob between her lips. Fi forced three fingers into Kate's cunt Kate spread her legs wide.

Penny sucked on my cockhead while running her tongue over it. She then tried to deep throat my large cock. She gagged a little but didn't stop trying. She was squeezing my balls while bobbing her head up and down on my stiff meat.

Kate slammed her head back into the mattress as she cum, Fi was sucking hard on Kate's clit, and fingering her pussy. Kate was a silent one, but she was a shaker, she was all over the place. Fiona was having trouble staying with her. Finally, Kate screamed out with a shriek as she finished her orgasm. Fi crawled up Kate's body and kissed her. "Now my slut, make me cum" Fi said. Kate smiled and rolled Fi on her back. She kissed Fi hard, she release the woman's lips and rolled Fi onto her stomach. Kate started at Fi's neck, kissed, and nibbled her way down Fi's back. Kate reached Fi's ass, she parted the cheeks and licked Fi's asshole. Fi raise her ass into the air to meet Kate's tongue. Kate shoved two fingers into Fi's twat and started pumping them in and out. Kate pushed her tongue into Fi's asshole and Fi trembled as her first orgasm shook her.

Penny was now closing her lips around the base of my cock. She had the whole log in her throat and mouth. She was working on getting my balls in there also. If she did that, I was going to throw her on the bed to be the first one I fucked tonight. I was not going to tell her that because I want her to succeed on her own.

Fi roared a, "Fucking Hell" as she cum, "You fucking twat, what are you doing to me?" Fiona screamed. She pound both fist into the mattress as one orgasm after another racked her body. Kate was driving her mad with her tongue and fingers. Fi shouted, "Slut, eat my ass, fucking shove that hard tongue in my asshole. Oh fucking hell"

Kate removed her tongue and drove three fingers into Fi's asshole. Fi roared her pleasure, "Fuuuccckkking hell yes, fuck my asshole, cunt" Fi shook her ass in the air. Kate stayed with her driving those three fingers in and out of Fi's asshole. Kate using the other hand shove three fingers into Fi's cunt. Fi threw her head back and just screamed with pleasure, then she fell to the mattress silent and unconscious. Fiona Glenanne had passed out. The pleasure was too much for her, pleasure from another woman. Something she would probably never admit too.

Both of them had cum, Penny while sucking my cock and hearing what was happening behind her, had started fingering her own clit and pussy. She was so close to cumming when I pulled her loose and lifted her onto the bed. I crawled up her body and slammed my cock into her cunt. She bellowed as her orgasm took her body. She got both fists full of comforter and ripped at it. I drove my cock in and out keeping her orgasm raging through her. Her young body shuddered as she finished her cum. She didn't pass out but she just laid there quietly while the tremors ran through her body.

I rolled from her and grabbed Kate. I pulled her to me and slammed my cock into her cunt. She grunted and screamed as I ripped into her. I fucked her mercilessly till she started to orgasm, she was groaning and moaning loudly as I pounded her pussy. She was thrashing about the bed as I held her in place fucking her. My cock was plowing her cunt rapidly, she was loving it. She stopped and stiffened as the big O took her.

I pushed her legs up over her head, bringing her asshole up to bare. Without missing a stroke, I was deep into her asshole. The pleasure screams turned to one's of pain. "You fucking bastard" she screamed, she opened to my prick in her ass. She started humping back, soon those screams were of pleasure again. Kate roared, "Shit, oh fucking shit, I'm cumming again." She again stiffened and screamed as her orgasm claimed her. I let her settle a little and pulled out.

I looked at Fi, she smiled and said, "Come to me, mister" I climbed over her I rolled her onto her belly, "Fiona, I want your asshole first."

She brought her hands around and spread her asscheeks, I put lubricate on my fingers and pushed them into her ass. I worked at spreading her ass open so my cock wouldn't hurt her anymore then was necessary. Once I had it opened to the point, I thought she could handle the pain. I positioned my cock head in the opening, slowly I forced the cock into her ass. She groaned then started to yell, soon she was screaming as my monster cock slid into her asshole. I, in sheer lust drove it deep and bottomed out, my hips against her asscheeks. She screamed and tried to crawl away. I held her in place. "Fucking hell, that thing feel like a tree trunk in my ass, anyway just fuck the shit out of me. I know it will turn to pleasure soon." Fi said.

I slammed Fi into the mattress, forcing my large cock into her ass. She screamed with each thrust, her movements started as she forced her ass into the air. She bucked against my thrusting and soon was begging, "Fuck my ass harder, drive that fucking log into me. I don't need to walk tomorrow."

I rode her backside for an hour, she had cum twice. She was just lying there now letting my fuck her senseless. I pulled out and she curled up against the wall next to the headboard. She just laid there smiling.

I looked at Penny, she screamed, "No" and ran for the door.

"Fight me, I like it when you resist. I will take your ass shortly whether you agree or not. You are not going home again. None of you are ever leaving here again." I said.

I caught Penny and pulled her to the bed. I put her on her hands and knees in front of me. I lubbed her asshole, she was still crying. I pushed my giant prick into her asshole. Her screaming tore through the air. I keep pushing it in slowly till I was against her asscheeks. She was just screaming now, I pulled out and pushed it back in. I settled into a slowly pumping, she had stopped screaming and was moaning as the pleasure took over. She was rocking back and forth demanding the slap of my hips to her buttcheeks. She grunted as my cock slammed into her brown hole. She thrusted back if I didn't thrust forward, I had stopped fucking her ass and let her fuck herself on my cock. Her right hand was fingering her clit and pussy, her head was buried in the blankets as she humped her ass on my cock. Penny slammed hard onto my cock and roared as the orgasm rippled through her cunt and out into her body. She pumped faster as she came, her fingers were rubbing her clit hard-and-fast. She screamed into the mattress as the orgasm slammed her mind. She went limp and fell forward on the bed. I stood there watching as she crawled over to Fi and snuggled up against her. Fi wrapped her arms around the blonde and held her.