As The Networks Churn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock still hard, I looked at Kate.

"No, you already fucked my cunt and ass. I don't think I could take it again in either hole." She cried.

"No but your lips have yet to taste my cock." I said.

"But it's dirty" she said.

I walked over to the dresser and picked up a package of baby wipes, I tossed them to her and I sat down in my chair, "Clean my cock then suck me till I cum in your mouth." I said.

She came over and started wiping my cock off. She stroked it to keep it hard, she wiped it and my balls. Once she was happy, it was clean enough she put her lips to it and kissed the little hole on the end. Her tongue flicked out and teased the opening. A little at a time she opened her lipstick covered lips and slid them down the shaft. She sucked just the head and swirled her tongue over the sensitive flesh. She suddenly slammed her head down over my cock forcing it deep into her throat. I gasp from the onslaught, the sudden tightness of her throat closing on my cock felt good. She closed her mouth and scraped her teeth along the shaft as she pulled off my cock. She started a rhythmic bobbing of her head as she sucked my cock. Her lips tightened around the shaft, her tongue-lashing around the head and shaft. I felt the pressure building in my balls, she didn't let up. The fingers of her right hand were squeezing and fondling my balls. I thrust my hips upward as my cock spit its first load into her mouth. She swallowed that first load and every pulse of cum after it, she sucked it all down her throat. She licked my cock cleaned and then crawled up into my lap and kissed me.

"Don't even ask, your ass stays here. You are my sex toy now. You will fuck and suck when I tell you too. Now get on the bed and get some sleep tomorrow I will introduce you to the other four women here. I plan to do all seven of you then.