As The Professor Speaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,251 Followers

Dazzling sensations ripped through Erin's body as their eyes were locked. She fingered her pussy hard and fast. Soon, her once dry panties had suddenly become stained with clear fluids, and Erin hunched over slightly, her breathing heavy.

When she managed to sit upright again, she looked at the professor and tried not to be embarrassed about this.

"Taste yourself," the professor said. "I'd like to see that."

So Erin did. She brought her two fingers to her mouth and seductively licked and sucked them clean, engulfing that clear string of white fluids into her mouth, and swallowing

"Did you enjoy that?" the professor asked.

Erin nodded, licking her lips clean. "That was intense. So intense. I've never done anything like that before. You were right about a person's voice, too. Hearing you say those things with that tone made me cum."

"Is that so?"

"You have a special touch," Erin said, zipping up her pants.

Professor Bell stood up and walked over to the student, who remained seated and in a state of bliss from the orgasm.

"I want to give you another assignment," the professor said. "It's purely optional, this one. Consider it extra credit of sorts."

Erin gave an inviting look. "Anything."

"Email me your masturbation fantasy in a classroom. I want to hear it. Spare no detail. That is all for today."

"Thank you, professor."

***

After an evening out with friends, Erin had returned to her dorm and laid on the bed, thinking about how to craft the email. She wanted to be careful and precise with her words.

If this were to actually come true, it needed to be realistic, and most importantly, very hot. So she typed:

Perhaps we can make a romance story of our own?

Something down the line. Just think: A teacher/student relationship. The forbidden nature of it. How their hearts couldn't be contained.

I can imagine the teacher taking the student to the classroom, early in the morning when no one is there. From that point, the possibilities are endless. I'd love to see the professor pin her student against the wall, out of view from the small window on the door, and drop down on her knees to perform on the student.

The opposite would also happen.

They'd make each other feel so good. Satisfying all their lustful desires.

Could this happen with us?

Let me know,

Erin

After an hour later, she received an email reply, which seemed purposely vague. All it said was to meet at the office before class started.

What did it mean? Erin wondered, while slipping a hand beneath her panties. At least she had her fantasy to rely on.

***

And so she anticipated what would happen next when she went to their next meeting, which was on the early morning before their class started. It was 7 am on a foggy morning. Naturally, there weren't many students on campus. She dressed more casually this time, choosing clothes which could easily be slipped off, in case anything were to happen. She also brought her laptop and other school supplies for the class later.

When she reached the office, the professor was packing all her things.

"Busy?" Erin asked.

Professor Bell gathered her purse and class papers. "Yes, actually. We're busy."

"We are?"

"Have you forgotten? The assignment. The classroom. A shared romance. If you're going to write a new romance story for a potential future novel, then you need the experience for it."

Erin gave an infectious smile. "Hands on experience always works best."

They walked to the other building together. Along the way, they passed by a few students and Bell said 'hello' to another professor she ran into. No one had any idea what they'd be doing. Why would anyone suspect a thing? These were two ladies carrying their school supplies to class in the early morning.

Except when Professor Bell unlocked the classroom with her key, she pulled Erin inside the classroom, pinning her to the wall, and planted a wet kiss on her lips. They made out passionately and intensely. Their tongues wrestled. Their lips pressed.

The lights in the classroom were still off, but the room was lit by the windows facing the foggy sky, making the classroom a faint shade of gray.

The professor broke off the kiss and locked the door. They still had to worry about the small square window on the door. But if they were careful, and stood by the wall, no one would be able to see.

"How's this for classwork?" the professor asked, pinning herself against the student again.

Erin kissed this lady's lips. "I'm about to be an A student."

"You already are, in my book."

They kissed again, harder, but sensually. They tasted each other and felt each other's body pressed tight.

Professor Bell broke the kiss and pulled Erin in so the student could kiss her face. Erin gladly complied and kissed the face of the mature woman. She did different naughty things, like sucking the professor's ear lobe, trailing kisses from her face to her neck and collarbone.

"Good news," the professor said while her ear was being nibbled on. "I've sent your short romance story to some friends of mine. I've heard some good feedback."

Erin pulled her mouth away and looked the professor in the eyes, studying her face so up close, seeing every age line and detail. God, this woman is the embodiment of mature beauty.

"Thank you," Erin whispered.

"You're quite welcome. It's a pleasure helping you."

"I want to return the favor. I need to."

Professor Bell's eyebrow rose. "That won't be necessary. Being here, like this, kissing you, is all I need. Truthfully, you make me feel young again."

"Surely a student can express her gratitude in other ways?"

"Only if you insist."

Erin grinned. "Oh, but I do."

With that, Erin threw her arms around the teacher and continued the hot makeout session. After a while, her hands drifted down to the professor's top buttons, undoing them to expose the bra. For the past few days, Erin had been dying to see what the professor's breasts and nipples looked like, and when the bra was exposed, Erin tugged at one side.

There it was. Bell's breast was plump and her nipple was large. It was a dark shade of brown, and Erin helped herself, diving down to suckle on it. She nursed on the nipple the way she had been fantasizing about. She rolled it around in her mouth and stroked her tongue across, making the professor moan. Perfect!

"You'll be the death of me," Professor Bell groaned, running her fingers through Erin's long hair.

Erin unlatched her mouth from the tit. "Not yet, anyway. Not from this."

"Oh?"

"Watch."

Erin dropped to her knees. The professor knew what was coming, so she lifted her dress, giving clear access to her white panties, which Erin pulled down. The professor lifted each of her feet so that Erin could remove the panties and place it in her pocket. The professor wondered if she would ever get her panties back, and she realized that the answer was obviously no.

The professor leaned against the wall and spread her legs. How delicious it looked. Her pussy was insanely moist. There was a small bush above it. Her labia was thick and suckable. And there was her clitoris aching to be sucked.

"Put me out of my misery," Professor Bell requested, as Erin had just been kneeling there, staring at the gaping hole.

Erin leaned forward and kissed it all over. Then she stroked her tongue across the labia. Then the clitoris, making the professor squirm. Erin felt the pubic hairs tickling her nose, but she didn't care; that only added to the experience.

Finally, she plunged her tongue inside the professor's pussy, making her gasp. Oh, the taste of a mature woman. How sweet it was. Like nectar. It was only the second pussy Erin had ever tasted, and she loved it. She loved the aroma of it. The wetness. She sucked on it hard, tasting as much as she could. And she loved that it made the typically stern professor become weak.

"You're a natural," the professor sighed. "Make me cum, darling, it's been a while."

Ah, this was Erin's specialty. She darted her tongue in and out of the pussy hole, and occasionally stroked her tongue around the clitoris, even making circles around it.

The professor tensed so hard and the expressions on her face spoke volumes. Erin's mouth was flooded with all the natural benefits of this. When the intense feeling left, Professor Bell breathed a loud sigh of relief, feeling like a brand new woman.

Erin licked her lips and wiped away the excess with the back of her hand.

"How did I do?"

"Wonderful, my lovely girl," the professor said with relief. "You were wonderful. I can say without question, that you are my favorite student."

Erin smiled and stood. "Thank you. For everything."

A noise of laughter came from down the hall. It was faint, as the door was closed. Then the group of students laughing and joking passed by the classroom.

"Students will come soon," Erin said.

"Not likely. We have about 20 minutes before students begin to arrive."

"Anything in mind?"

"Yes, my turn to taste you," the professor stated. "If anyone shows up, we'll quickly dress, unlock the door, and say that we were working on something."

"With the lights off?"

"It's for your story, isn't it? I'll say that I was simply showing you how light affects a scene in a story, how these little details matter. That'll be our excuse, should anyone try to open the locked door."

"Sounds like a plan."

The professor took charge and threw her arms around Erin again, kissing her, tasting her own fluids on the student's mouth. Then the professor switched roles. She pushed the student back against the wall, asserting her dominance. After all, this was her classroom! She could exert dominance however she pleased. Isn't that proper classroom etiquette?

It was now the professor's turn to drop to her knees. And it was Erin's turn to undo her bottom, revealing her panties.

"Have you ever done this before?" Erin asked, undoing her own clothes. "I mean, have you ever eaten pussy?"

The panties came down and Erin's pussy was bare. It was freshly shaved and looked deliciously wet. Her pussy was smaller than the professor's, with thinner labia and a pink hole which was cute. The professor stared at it with lust and admiration.

"Let me show you. Then you can decide if I've done this before."

Professor Bell leaned in and devoured the student, nearly causing Erin's eyes to roll back. If Erin was a good pussy eater, Bell was the master. If Erin had a hot tongue, skilled to the touch, then Bell was the Queen.

There was zero doubt in Erin's mind that the professor had more than her fair share of pussy. This simply felt too good. Too amazing. Erin closed her eyes and leaned her head back, thanking God for this amazing moment in her young life.

As Erin leaned her head back, she heard the occasional chatter from the hallway. Students talking with other students, professors talking to other professors; simple chatter.

Erin didn't mind. In fact, that only made this moment hotter, knowing that she was exchanging oral sex with the chairwoman of the university's esteemed writing program. A chairwoman, who as it just so happened, had the mouth of an angel, and ate pussy like one too.

Sadly, the professor pulled her mouth away, causing Erin to open her eyes and look down to see what was wrong.

But nothing was wrong, there was Professor Bell, with wet lips, looking upwards at her.

"Turn around," the professor said. "Face the wall."

So she did. Erin faced the wall, pressing her face against it, and stuck her butt out. She then felt two fingers plunge inside of her wet pussy, making her gasp. The fingers stroked in and out of her hole, causing her to smile.

"This isn't just for pleasure," the professor said, while fingering the young student. "It's also an educational experience for you. Remember these feelings. The little details. Use them in your writing."

"God yes, I'll remember."

The professor's voice had a low sensual tone again. She was doing this on purpose, to stimulate Erin's mind, as well as her pussy.

Professor Bell kept on fingering. "You're the first student I've ever tasted, or played with. A part of me does feel horrible that I've breached my ethics. But there's good reason. I want to help you succeed. And let's be honest, you're irresistible to me. To anyone. I had to have you."

"Yes..."

Erin moaned low, enjoying the sound of the professor's voice. It was a surreal thrill. God, would they ever do this again?

"Cum for me," the professor said, fingering faster. "I'll need you to recover before class starts so that no one will suspect a thing. How naughty. Do you like that? Being my naughty student? Eating me before class? Allowing me to return the favor? Do you like the thought of me giving a class lecture with the taste of your sex in my mouth?"

Erin gave a wicked smile. "Yes..."

"Then make it so. I'll lick my lips in class while speaking. Tasting your orgasm every so often. Only we know the secret. That's it, Erin. Only we'll know. No one else. Cum for me, darling."

The professor stopped speaking so that she could nestle her face in between Erin's soft butt cheeks, while still fingering the young student. This naturally made Erin gasp in supreme delight. She had never felt a tongue there before. Not in that hole. She had never even considered it before. Now that she felt it, she was certain she'd need it again.

Professor Bell's tongue plunged deep and swirled, while also fingering the student's dripping wet pussy.

A dazzling sensation exploded inside Erin, as both of her sex holes were being expertly stimulated by the teacher. She gasped breathlessly. Her mouth was wide open, but no sound came out. She could hardly breathe. Her eyes clenched shut.

Then she relaxed suddenly.

And when Erin relaxed, the professor stood up and turned her around, so they were face to face.

"Shall we make a toast?" Professor Bell asked, holding out two fingers, which were filled with Erin's clear fluids. "To good writing."

Erin smiled, "To good writing."

With that, Professor Bell fed one finger to Erin, letting her taste herself. Then the professor tasted the other finger, licking it clean. When both of their tongues had a coating of Erin's wonderful nectar, the professor threw her arms around the girl and they kissed wildly.

The End

Editing by LoverG1rl and litjunkie1.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.