As Time Goes By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward over him, hands on his shoulders, her once firm breasts were hanging down over his face and Gary raised his head slightly to capture a nipple in his mouth while grasping the other in one hand. Watching their mirrored image in the head board, Brenda began riding back and forth, her always sensitive clit rubbing on Gary's pubic bone. "Oh god, dear one, I love it, I love it," she whispered, as he lightly nipped at the nipple in his mouth, while pinching and twisting the other.

They fucked slowly without the urgency of years gone by. Brenda, using her cunt muscles, a technique learned over the years, kept Gary's cock firm, embedded in her, while she experienced several orgasms, one right after another. After almost a half hour, Gary's prick could take no more and his watery cum flooded her cunt, then it quickly shrank to slip out of her nest.

It would be a long time before he could again rise enough to fuck her and Brenda was still not completely satisfied. She moved off of Gary far enough to reach into the bedside table drawer to pick up her dildo and vibrator. Returning to Gary's side, she handed him the cock shaped dildo. Laying on his side, his head pillowed on her nearest breast, he guided the dildo to her cum lubricated cunt and slowly pushed it in, to fuck her with it.

Brenda flicked the switch to turn the vibrator on and moved the instrument to her clit. Her body shivered as it made contact with her bud and her hips began an involuntary humping, as Gary pumped the dildo in and out.

After a few minutes, Brenda's humping became uncontrollable and she began moaning, crying out, "Faster, faster, oh god, faster, ooohhhhhh, I'm cumming, RIGHT NOW!" Her hips thrust up off the bed and Gary pressed the dildo fully into her, holding it there as the wave of intense pleasure washed through his wife's body. When she could stand it no more, she flung the still humming vibrator to one side as she sobbed in ecstasy.

When the waves finally subsided, Brenda fell back, limp, gasping for breath. She turned to Gary to kiss him and to press her body to his. She was exhausted. It would be almost a week before the need for such release would arise again. But to Gary's happiness, arise it would.

12