As Time Goes Ch. 02

Story Info
Alistair visits the Hardcastle Household.
5k words
19.3k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll just go down and get a paper," Lionel announced after showering and dressing. Jean, Judy, and Sandy all nodded their acknowledgments.

As the door closed, Sandy turned to the mother and daughter. "Do you think he's going down there to gloat?"

Both Jean and Judy gave Sandy a look. "Lionel's not that type," Jean said huffily.

***

"Hi Ly."

Lionel momentarily grimaced at the familiar—all too familiar—way Alistair greeted him. As he looked up from his paper at the younger man's beaming countenance, he suddenly realized how much he wanted to talk to him. "Morning, Alistair," he said gruffly, not wanting to encourage him.

Alistair pulled up a chair and invited himself to Lionel's table. Before Lionel could say anything, Alistair had ordered coffee for himself and a refill for Lionel. "So," Alistair beamed, "how's my two favorite people?"

Lionel gave Alistair his best pained expression. "Both Judy and Sandy are fine."

Alistair frowned. "You know I meant Jean and you, although Judy and Sandy would be three and four."

The coffee arrived. Both men sweetened their cups, Lionel waiting until Alistair had taken a sip before responding.

"You know, Alistair. I'm really glad to see you this morning."

Alistair nearly choked on his coffee. Composing himself, he stared at Lionel.

"No, really. Something happened last night and this morning that has totally befuddled me. You're a man of the world. I now hope you can sort things out for me."

"Anything, Ly," Alistair beamed, all ears.

"Well," Lionel begin in a whisper, leaning towards Alistair in a conspiratorial fashion. "Last night the girls were at home, complaining about men." Alistair's face clouded; Lionel didn't notice. "It seems that the two of them ... well ... well ...well ... pleasure each other."

Lionel waited for Alistair's shocked reaction. When it didn't come, he asked "Well, aren't you shocked?"

Alistair took another swig of his coffee. Setting it down he looked earnestly at Lionel. "Like you said, Ly, I'm a man of the world. I figured they were doing that since the beginning."

"Since the beginning!" Lionel could barely control his voice.

Alistair gave Lionel his you-poor-benighted-bush-country-fool look. "Two young attractive women, sexually in their prime, unattached, sharing the same room. Well ... it has been known to happen."

"But you and Judy!" Lionel stammered.

"Evidently ships that passed in the night." Alistair saw that he had confused Lionel even more. "Look, Ly, I like Judy. Between you and me, I might even say I love Judy. But she doesn't feel exactly the same about me. All that taking her for granted and being full of myself rot."

Lionel sat back in his chair, lifting his cup. "You did take her for granted, Alistair." He took a long draught of the dark brew. Setting the cup down, he looked at Alistair. "And you are full of yourself."

"Ouch!" Alistair said.

"That's not all of it, Alistair," Lionel continued. The younger man braced for more personal detractions. "Well, last night, after Jean and I ... well, you know ..."

"Lionel you sly dog," Alistair smirked.

Lionel gave him his grimace again. "Well, I was going to the loo, and passed the girls' room, and the door was open, so I glanced in as I passed."

Alistair's smirk turned into a grin.

"I was not peeking!" Lionel defended himself.

Alistair just grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"Anyway. They were ..." Lionel struggled for the right words.

"Pleasuring themselves," Alistair volunteered.

"Yes!" he confirmed. "And this morning, it sort of got brought up in the conversation."

Alistair raised his eyebrows.

"The girls had seen someone and wondered if it was me or Jean."

"Jean?"

"Well, when the girls explained what they did, Jean was as shocked and surprised as I was. So the girls thought that it may have been either of us."

"And they wanted to confront the peeking tom!"

"I was not peeking!" Lionel said, this time loud enough to attract the attention of the other patrons. Lowering his voice, "They were just curious as to which of us it was."

"And when they found it was you?"

"Nothing. As I said, just curiosity ...on their part."

Alistair's grinned returned to a smirk.

"But there's something more."

Alistair sat up, all ears.

"Well all that talk about what the girls were doing started with them asking what we were doing that made Jean scream."

Alistair's smirk evolved into a grin again. "Lionel, you old dog!"

"Please, Alistair. This is not about me. Well, not really about me. Anyway, all this talk about sex had an effect on me." Alistair was the Cheshire cat again. Lionel ignored the grin. "Well, I was standing next to Judy and she just reached inside my robe, grabbed my ... my ..."

"Manhood?" Alistair suggested.

"Yes ... my manhood. And swallowed it!"

"You lucky dog!" Alistair smiled.

"Lucky?" Lionel queried, astonished at Alistair's ready acceptance of the act.

"Well, yes," the younger man answered. "Judy is quite good at it. I've been sucked off by some really great cocksuckers, male as well as female, and Judy is up there with the best of them."

Lionel looked aghast at Alistair. "You mean ... Judy did that to you?" Alistair nodded. "And ... and ... and ... men have done that to you, too?"

Alistair added, "And other women."

Lionel could not hide his disgust, but his curiosity prevailed. "And did you do the same to them?"

"Not to the men," Alistair rejoined, enjoying Lionel's discomfort.

"But women don't have ..." Lionel said, confused.

Alistair began to feel exasperated. "Look, Ly. Oral sex—fellatio, cunnilingus, sucking cock, eating pussy—is all part of lovemaking for my generation. I expect every woman I'm with to suck my cock and every woman I've been with—including Judy—has had my face in her cunt. It's all part of sex!"

Lionel was still confused. "But ... the blokes?"

Alistair rolled his eyes. "Ly, Ly, Ly. I'm a publisher. Many of my talent are gay. Writers, poets, artists. Not to mention the staffs of my printers and graphic designers. They think giving me a blow will help their careers. Even the ones who arn't gay. And some are just attracted to me!"

"And you let them!"

Alistair sighed. "Yes, Ly, I let them. Just like you let Judy."

Lionel looked at his cup sheepishly.

Alistair let Lionel stew in his guilt for several minutes, until the silence began to get oppressive. "Why don't we go home, Ly."

Lionel looked at him, "There's more."

"More?"

"Yes, more. Judy didn't let me finish. She said she wanted me randy enough to service her mother."

"You old dog!" Alistair smirked.

"But that didn't happen. At least not right away."

Alistair leaned back in his chair, Cheshire cat again.

"Well, Alistair," Lionel sighed, "Jean had been preparing breakfast when all this conversation started, and she was about finished, so I sat down at my regular chair, my ... manhood ... poking through my pajamas and robe. Before I could cover up, Sandy flounced over and sat on it."

Alistair's jaw dropped. "You fucked Sandy?!"

Lionel smiled inwardly, knowing he had finally shocked the worldly young sophisticate. "Well, ... it was more her fucking herself, just using me to do it."

Alistair was not mollified. "But ... but ... you did have your dick in her pussy?"

Lionel smiled smugly, "Yeah, I did."

Alistair folded his arms, looking at Lionel with a mixture of envy, jealousy, respect and awe. "How old are you, Ly?"

Lionel was surprised at the question. "62, why?"

"At 62, you had sex with your wife last night, making her scream, a blow job from her daughter this morning, then sex with one of the sexiest, most desirable women either of us have ever met, then sex again with your wife this morning! Lionel, you're a god!"

Alistair then made a mock eastern religious bow to Lionel. This gesture drew the attention of the other patrons, again embarrassing Lionel. He stood and gestured for the waiter.

"No, no, oh great one," Alistair interjected. "My treat!"

Lionel sauntered—no, swaggered—out as Alistair paid the bill.

* * *

"Look who followed me home," Lionel beamed as he entered the living room, followed by Alistair.

"Alistair!" Jean beamed.

"Alistair." Judy and Sandy groused.

"Sit here," Jean said, moving from her armchair to the couch on which the girls were sitting.

Lionel sat in his leather wing chair. The girls looked at Alistair, then Lionel, then Alistair, then Lionel, then each other, then Alistair, then Lionel, then at each other again. They then folded their arms across their chests and slumped back. Jean tried to follow their gazes but could not understand what was going on. She continued to look from Alistair to Lionel to the girls. Lionel and Alistair, for their parts, sat in their chairs, waiting for one of the women to begin conversing.

Finally, Judy sat up, glaring at Lionel. "You told him!'

"Told him? Told him?" Jean asked, sitting on the edge of the cushion. "Told who? Told what?"

Sandy joined her roommate. "How could you, Lionel?"

"How could Lionel what?" Jean asked, confused.

The girls turned to Jean. "Lionel told Alistair about this morning," Sandy explained.

Jean stared at her husband. "You didn't, Lionel?!"

Lionel shifted uneasily in his chair. Alistair came to his defense. "Ladies, ladies. Ly was confused about this morning. He needed a younger, more sophisticated view of the events."

Judy continued to glare at her stepfather. "And you couldn't find another young sophisticate?"

Lionel sat up. "No, Judy, I couldn't. I don't mix much with the younger set. In fact, except for you three, I don't mix with the younger set at all. And Alistair is right. I told him everything—well, nearly everything—because I didn't understand any of it."

"And Alistair sorted things out for you?" Judy asked sarcastically.

"Well, ... in a way he did. You must understand, you and Sandy, and you too Jean, that I've spent most of my life living in the bush in Kenya. Women there—women of my generation anywhere—do not go around doing what Judy did to me this morning. Or Sandy, for that matter. Or what you two said you did with each other last night—and were doing! This is all new to me. Judy, I love you as if you were my own daughter. And Sandy, you are as much a part of this family as if you were our daughter. And what you revealed and what I saw and what was done—well ... it's not what I would expect from my daughters. I was confused—I am confused. Alistair at least was able to explain to me that what you two did—and do—is quite ordinary—for your generation. I needed that explanation, that assurance."

Jean turned to Alistair. "Thank you, Alistair." She then turned to her daughter and her secretary. "Look, you two, there are many things that you young ladies get into that are strange to me as a woman, and I know they are confusing to men, especially Lionel."

"Just a minute, there ..." Lionel objected.

Jean ignored him. "I too was shocked at what Judy did this morning, just as I was shocked at what the two of you told us last night. And I didn't expect my secretary—whom I regard now as my daughter—to take advantage of the man she should think of as her stepfather."

"I do, boss," apologized Sandy.

"But I can talk to you, to both of you. And I deal with enough young women in our business to recognize how different your generation is from mine—from Lionel's and mine. But Lionel only has Alistair." All eyes turn to the young publisher. "And regardless of what either of you think of him, he too is as much a part of this family as Sandy. If Lionel needs to talk to him, then Lionel should feel free to talk to him, without reservation."

Jean then sat back and looked around the room, satisfied. Sandy and Judy looked at each other shamefaced, then turned to Lionel. Getting up, Judy sat on the arm of his chair, put her arm around his shoulders and kissed his forehead.

"We're sorry, Daddy," she said.

Sandy got up and sat on the other arm, and planted a kiss next to Judy's lip print. "Yeah, Dad. Sorry."

"What about me?" Alistair quipped.

The two of them looked at him in disgust, then Judy asked, "Alistair, why did you come here?"

Alistair feigned his best surprised, hurt look. "Why, to see the two people who mean the most to me in the world, Jean and Lionel."

Everyone rolled their eyes at this. They then turned to Lionel. "Why did you invite him, Lionel?" Judy asked.

Lionel looked at Alistair. "I didn't exactly invite him. I went out to buy a paper, sat down to have a coffee as I read the paper, and suddenly he was there. I explained to him what happened, asked for his input, we talked, and when we left we just came here together. It just seemed like the natural thing to do."

"You did say I'm like one of the family, guys," Alistair said unctuously.

"One of the family, Alistair?" Judy asked snidely. "Is there incest in your family?"

"Incest?" Jean, Lionel, and Alistair said in unison.

Judy looked at Sandy, then at Jean, then Lionel, then Alistair. "Yes, incest. If you're one of the family, then having sex with either me or Sandy would be incest, wouldn't it?"

Alistair feigned innocence. "I'm not sure what you're talking about, Judy."

"Oh come on, dear boy, remember who you're talking to," she rejoined. "Lionel tells you how randy the women of the Hardcastle household are, how Sandy and I are reduced to satisfying each other, how I'm giving blow jobs and Sandy's riding a St. George on Lionel, and you just decide to pay us a visit!"

"Really, Judy," Alistair tried to sound hurt and disgusted.

"You mean you didn't have any thought of getting lucky with one of your 'sisters'?"

Alistair slumped back in his chair, placing his hand over his heart. "Judy, I swear the thought never entered my head. I'm hurt, dear sister, hurt."

Judy looked at Sandy, then back at Alistair. A sly smile came over her face. "Wait right there, Alistair." She then left the room.

Sandy continued to sit on Lionel's armchair until she saw Jean's face. She quickly resumed her seat on the couch.

"So, Alistair, how are things?" Jean asked, changing the subject.

Alistair brightened at the opportunity. "Pretty good, Jean. We have several new books coming out. Quite a few authors' parties in the future. In fact, I've been meaning to send invites to you and Ly and Sandy. Even Judy, if she's receptive. They should be great fun."

"Hrrmph!" Lionel grunted. The three looked at him and smiled. Parties were not Lionel's forté, especially with an artsy crowd a generation or two younger.

"What should be great fun?"

The voice was Judy's, coming from the doorway leading to the hallway. The foursome turned towards her, causing Lionel's and Jean's mouth to drop. Judy was standing square in the doorframe, wearing a leather bustier that lifted up her breasts so that the aureoles rested on the upper rim of the garment, which reached down only to the top of her hips. Four suspenders on each side of the bustier held up black thigh-hi stockings, and framed her pubic bush, trimmed in a triangle with the base along her upper mons. Her lower legs were encased in knee high leather lace-up boots with five inch stiletto heels. In her right hand she held a riding crop; in her left, a dog collar and leash.

"Judy!!" her mother uttered.

Judy ignored her. Looking straight at Alistair she snapped the crop against her right boot and shouted. "Heel!"

Alistair sprang from the chair, seeming to reach Judy in one bound. He knelt at her feet, his head bowed. She gently placed the toe of her boot under his chin and lifted. Alistair immediately brought his body upright. She placed the dog collar around his neck, threading the leash between her legs. She pulled it tight, bringing his face into her muff.

"Just wanted to visit Mater and Pater, uh Alistair?" she asked. "Didn't want to fuck either me or Sandy? You know how I hate it when you lie to me, Alistair." Alistair said nothing, just grovelled in Judy's pussy. As the bridge of his nose rubbed her clit, she mewed. "Ohhhh yesss! I forgot how good you are at muff diving."

She slackened the leash and stepped away from him. Alistair started to follow, but Judy stopped him with the butt of the whip against his forehead. She stepped over the leash and went to the chair he just vacated, followed by Alistair on his knees. As she sat, he quickly scampered between her spread legs, his face poised to resume eating her. Judy looked at her mother and stepfather, noting with glee the shock and confusion on their faces. Looking down at Alistair, she tugged the leash and commanded: "Eat!" Alistair buried his face in her crotch and began to lick her pussy.

Jean and Lionel didn't know what to say—or to do. Here was their daughter sitting in their living room barely dressed—if dressed is the right word—having a man perform a sex act on her in full view of them, and her good friend Sandy. Sandy for her part was watching intently, her own pussy getting wet. Jean looked at Lionel; Lionel looked at Jean. Both looked at Judy and Alistair, then at Sandy, who was intently watching Alistair. No one spoke, the only sounds being Judy's labored breathing punctuated by mewling and mild gasps.

After several minutes Judy pulled Alistair's face into her cunt, firmly gripping the back of his head. She bounced on the chair several times, raising and draping her legs across his shoulders and down his back. She suddenly screamed "Yessss!" She released Alistair's head and slumped against the back of the chair, but he remained in place, licking her. After several more minutes of this she lifted her legs from his back and draped them over the arms of the chair. Placing the butt of the crop under Alistair's chin, she gently lifted him away from her. He continued kneeling, facing her, his face expectant.

"You did very well, Alistair," she complimented him. "You will get lucky before dinner."

Alistair smiled. Jean and Lionel continued to sit, not knowing what to say, or whether to say anything. Judy turned to Sandy. "Could you get three bath towels, Sandy. I wouldn't want to stain Mum's cushions." As Sandy rose and left, Judy turned back to Alistair. "You better not let one drop of fluid from my cunt touch these cushions, Alistair, if you know what's good for you." Alistair leaned forward and began licking Judy's snatch again, only this time to make sure nothing leaked. Judy looked at her parents. "I guess you two are quite shocked by all this."

Neither could speak, though both nodded affirmatively.

"Alistair—like a lot of men in his position—likes to be dominated by a woman. All that bossing people around all day, being praised for everything that goes well, having others take the blame for what goes wrong, being invulnerable and omnipotent and godlike. They need release—some one to whom they're nothing but the school bully who needs to be taken down a peg or two. Or some mother figure to whom they can confess their doubts and shortcomings, who will punish them for taking credit for someone else's ideas and accomplishments, or not accepting blame for their own misfeasance. It's all deeply psychological and I really don't understand the half of it. But as I was told when I first started in this, if I don't know why I'm whipping them, they do!"

"And how did you get started in this?" her mother asked.

Before Judy could respond, Sandy returned with the towels. Judy stood and took one, placing it over the seat cushion so that it draped down the front. She sat on it, placing Alistair between her legs with his back to the chair. She wrapped her left leg around him so that the spike of her heel was against his balls while the heel rested between the top of his sack and the underside of his cock. Running the crop up and down his chest and stomach, she turned to the women on the couch.

12