As You Are Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you sleep well?" He asked with a worried and I nodded.

"Yeah, I did. Thank you for listening." I replied with a smile.

"Anytime baby." He replied with a smile of his own as we ate. I felt tears form in my eyes and decided to change the subject.

"What time do you leave for the club?" I asked between bites.

"I'm not going in today. I thought I could spend the day with you since your free too." He replied and chuckled when I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Michael I'm fine. You don't have to change your plans for me." I was happy he wasn't leaving I also didn't want to seem needy.

"I know, but I wanted to spend some time with you. It's been a while since we've hung out together babe. I miss that."

"Me too." I replied and we smiled at each other. After breakfast we showered and relaxed on the couch. His phone beeped and he looked at it with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He was quite for a second.

"I forgot they were coming." He sighed.

"Who?"

"You'll see." He replied with a wink and got up. Just then the elevator opened and three tall and hot men walked out. Oh my god this was such perfection. I actually gaped. They all hugged and patted Michael with smiles on their faces. Clearly they had a rule against so much eye candy in one room. I was still staring when they all turned to look at me.

"So this is must be the elusive Shaun slash the boyfriend." One of them said with a wicked smile as he walked towards me. I got up and shook his hand with a nervous smile. He had short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He was a bit taller than Michael.

"I gotta say for a moment there we thought you didn't exist. The guy couldn't stop talking about the cute guy he met at the club." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Oh really?" I asked with a knowing smile as my eyes met Michael's. He actually blushed earning laughs from the guys.

"I know we just met but I like you. Anyone who can make him look like that is a genius." Michael gave him a glare but it was ignored.

"I'm Chase and those two idiots over there are Mark and Jacob."

"Hey that's my line dude." Michael growled but Chase just ignored him.

"Sorry dude you took too long. Come on guys." He gestured to Mark and Jacob. The guys came over and shook hands with me. Mark had chocolate brown hair and green eyes. He was taller than the guys and had a warm smile. He seemed a bit shy too. Jacob was an inch shorter than Michael and Chase and was sexy as hell. When we shook hands I couldn't help but blush as his eyes traveled down my body. We exchanged pleasantries and sat down. I stifled a laugh as they teased him about forgetting pool and football night because he was getting some.

That would explain the large amount of beer they came with. They seemed really nice and made me laugh. I kept getting weird glances from Jacob and it made me a bit uncomfortable. There was something about the way he looked at me. Olive called to check up on me and Michael invited her and Matt to come over so we could hang out.

They both agreed and arrived within an hour carrying pizza and more beer. Olive and I were so happy to see each other we practically screamed and hugged each other as our boyfriends rolled their eyes and smiled at our dramatic display. Michael introduced them to his friends and I didn't miss the way Chase and Mark were undressing Olive with their eyes.

Men! But she was hot even I knew that. Michael looked over at me and winked. I blushed and looked away only to find Jacob eying me with a strange look on his face. Now I was convinced that something was up with him. I decided to save Olive from the ogling by dragging her to the kitchen with me to fix some snacks for the guys. We took out some chips and peanuts poured them in huge bowls on the table.

"Damn Shaun who knew your boyfriend had hunky men like that for friends. If I died and woke up to all that male perfection I wouldn't complain." She had a wicked smile on her face. We both chuckled as we watched the guys talk. She was right, they were all hot. But Michael was hotter, or maybe I was biased. We chatted for a bit when Michael walked in the kitchen.

"Hey baby are you done? I gotta take these to the guys before they start barking like dogs."

"Were done." I replied with a smile. He took the bowls in one hand and the dip with the other.

"Thanks baby you're the best." He kissed my lips and left with a smile. I blushed as I watched him walk away. Olive winked at me and I blushed some more.

"Oh man you're so cute. Where's the bathroom?" She asked.

"Second door on your right down the hallway." She had just left when Jacob walked in the kitchen.

"The guys need more beer." He said with a nervous smile. I smiled back and took out some beers from the fridge and handed them to him. He took the pack from me but just stood there looking at me.

"Is there something else you wanted?" I asked nervously.

"You know when Mike told us he met someone you are definitely what I expected to see." What the fuck was he talking about?

"Excuse me?" i asked trying to get a handle on what he had just said.

"What I mean is that you're not his type." Wow this guy didn't beat around the bush.

"Really, so he has a type?" I asked trying to seen like I was interested in the conversation.

"Yeah I mean he usually goes for the tall, masculine type kind of guys. I never would have thought he went for twinks." He had no morals at all too.

"Right. Maybe he wanted a change." I retorted back with smile of my own.

"Maybe ... Look I didn't mean to offend you Shaun but I was just making an observation."

"Of course it was. I mean you didn't mean to insult me." I replied, this time my smile was gone. The corners of his lips twitched.

"You seem nice though."He did not just say that.

"Nice...That's all?" Now I was angry.

"Yeah you do. And he never went for those too." He replied. Motherfucker!

"Oh I see. If that is..."

"Yes that's all. I gotta get back to the guys." He smiled as he walked away leaving me standing there and seething. Now I knew why he was staring at me earlier. He was sizing me up. But why? Was he jealous? My suspicions were confirmed when the guys left that night. I noticed that Jacob lingered longer than I would have liked in Michael's arms.

The guy actually winked when he saw me starring. I gasped but no one noticed. For a moment I stood there frozen on the spot. Olive and Matt left soon after and promised to visit again. When the doors closed Michael's hands wrapped around me. I smiled and leaned against him.

"Well that was nice." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, they like you baby." I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yep. You made a good impression on Chase. He'll be adopting you soon." We laughed at his joke. He pulled me to him and kissed me. I moaned when his lips grazed against mine. His tongue swept in my mouth and he pulled me impossibly close to his hard body. We kissed like that for a few minutes until we pulled apart to breath.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed him again. He pulled back and took my hand with his.

"Let's go to bed baby." He whispered as he led me down the hallway to his bedroom. I smiled but my mind was racing. I had a feeling I was gonna have to fight to be with Michael.

12