As You Are Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried me to the bedroom and we slowly descended on my bed without breaking our kiss. His weight felt good on around me and I ran my hands on every inch of his skin I could reach. He showered my face with kisses and moved to my neck and sucked and grazed against it with his teeth. Endless moans escaped my lips as he moved down and sucked on my nipples with his tongue. I went crazy as the pleasurable sensations went straight to my cock. He left a trail of kisses as he made his descend. When he reached my hard dick he didn't waste time and swallowed me whole until I hit the back of his throat.

"Oh fucking hell Michael, oh fuck." I cried out as he relaxed his throat and hummed around me and played my balls with his hand. I nearly came off the bed as the pleasure intensified. My head thrashed sideways on the pillow as I grasped his head and thrust in his mouth.

"Oh god, oh fuck this feels so good." I cried out as I fucked his mouth. For someone who just came a few minutes ago I was losing control fast. I had never known so much pleasure in my life. Our eyes met and I came undone. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I came in his mouth with a scream. He pinned me down on the bed as I filled his mouth with my come. He swallowed everything I had to give down his throat and finally pulled off.

His lips claimed mine and he thrust his tongue in my mouth. I could taste myself on his tongue and I moaned at the thought of my come going down his throat. We rolled over until I was on top of him and immediately went for his nipples. I alternated between sucking, licking and lightly biting as I enjoyed the pleasured noises he was making. He moaned as he pressed his hard and licking cock against my chest.

"I need to come so fucking much baby, I'm so close." He begged. I smiled seductively as I took him in my hand and slowly jerked him off. He moaned and thrust in my hand as more pre-come leaked from his cock. I couldn't resist anymore and licked his cock head and sucked on it like it was my favorite ice cream. His fingers ran through my hair as he played with his nipples with his other hand. I took more of him in my mouth and jerked him off with my hand and cupped his balls with the other.

"Oh fuck baby that's so fucking good, oh yeah." He cried out as his hips thrust against my mouth. I looked over at him only to find him staring at me through hooded eyes. He looked so sinfully sexy with his face lost in pleasure. I opened wide as I swallowed him to the hilt.

"Oh fuck yeah baby just like that. Suck that cock in your fucking mouth. Oh you're gonna make me come." He moaned as his thrusts became erratic and his breathing came in groans. He froze as his cock grew thicker and his warm come hit the back of my throat. He screamed as he filled my mouth with his load and I swallowed like a man dying of hunger. His come had me addicted and I sucked him off until he softened.

"Shit baby that's enough, I'm pretty sure you got everything." He said between gulps of breath as he chuckled. I brought my lips to his and groaned as he sucked my tongue down his throat.

"Fuck that was amazing. God damn baby you give the best head." He breathed out as we pulled apart.

"Yeah." I replied as I he pushed strands of hair away from my forehead. He gathered me in his arms and placed my head on his chest. We lay like that for a few minutes until we calmed down.

"Shaun." He called out.

"Yeah." I replied a second later.

"Do you have any regrets about what happened?" he asked. I looked over at him in surprise.

"No I don't Michael. I've wanted this for a long time too." I replied and kissed him. He angled my head with his hand as we kissed passionately. We pulled apart and he looked at me closely.

"I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you're not ready for."

"You couldn't. I would tell you if I wasn't ready." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed his lips as we settled in our previous position. We stayed silent as we enjoyed being in each others arms and soon we fell asleep.

...

I stifled a yawn for the third time in two minutes. I was so worn out but it had nothing to do with work. I smiled when I thought about how little sleep Michael and I got last night. Ever since our scandalous scene at the club we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We were like horny teenagers who had just discovered sex for the first time. Even though it wasn't really sex it was still amazing and thrilling and I found myself aching for his lips on every inch of my body. That boy sure knew how to bring me pleasure and I was addicted to his lips and big dick.

There wasn't a single day that I went without having him come in my mouth and me doing the same. All this made me yearn for more but Michael was still adamant about us waiting a while for sex. His hands never even went to my ass unless he was spanking me or squeezing it. Maybe it was the way I always tensed up each time his hands touched it, even though I always relaxed whenever I realized what he is doing. I was starting to think that maybe something was wrong with me. But I wanted so badly for him to touch me there or do something to me and it was driving me insane.

"Earth to Shaun. Seriously dude your mind's not here at all." I looked over at Matt and blushed as I realized I had drifted off again.

"I'm sorry guys. I've had a lot on my mind." He and Olive exchanged quick glances and looked back at me in confusion. Michael was busy at the club tonight so I went to see my friends to pass time.

"Are you kidding me right now? You're with the man of your dreams and he's been so wonderful to you. What exactly could be wrong?" Olive asked. I sighed and decided to confide in them. They always knew what to say.

"I think Michael's losing patience with me coz were not having sex." Both of them looked shocked.

"What the fuck Shaun, you seriously haven't tapped that?" Olive really had a way with words. If I wasn't so worried I would have laughed.

"No, I haven't tap... I mean no, we have talked about it and got tested as a precaution. It's just that now isn't the right time and were waiting."

"You mean you're waiting?" Olive asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You make it sound like I'm a bad boyfriend. Like I said, Michael understands how I feel about intimacy and he respects my decisions."

"We get you, but you have to understand that he's a guy. All we think about is sex, and lots of it." Olive punched Matt on the shoulder and sat next to me. She saw my fear and anxiety and it was breaking her heart.

"Just ignore him sweety. If Michael says he's ok with everything then he probably means it. So don't worry ok." She was definitely in the wrong profession. I nodded and hugged her real tight.

"But I still can't believe you haven't fucked like bunnies yet. Maybe you need goggles coz that man is so fine." Olive added.

"Don't let her corrupt you Shaun." Matt warned and we laughed.

"You guys are the best. I don't know what I would do without you." We all smiled at each other and enjoyed the night. I had the best friends in the whole world.

...

Friday night I drove to my boyfriend's house to surprise him with dinner. I hadn't seen him for two days since he traveled for work and I missed him like crazy. I know I was smiling like an idiot but I was too excited. But as soon as the doors opened my smile faded. I heard voices in the kitchen and headed there only to find Michael and Jacob laughing.

Michael had his back on Jacob whose head was resting on his shoulder. They were looking at something interesting on Michael's phone. His hand came around his waist as his nose touched Michael's neck and he breathed him in. I was quiet disturbed and annoyed at the scene before me. Michael was so oblivious to what was happening and I didn't know whether to be relieved or worried or both. I cleared my throat and forced a smile when they both turned to look at me.

"Hi guys." Michael's face broke into a full blown smile as he walked up to me and gave me a tight hug and kiss.

"Hey babe, I'm so happy you're here. I've missed you so much." He said between kisses as he pulled me closer.

"I missed you too." I replied as he wrapped me in his arms again. I looked over at Jacob who looked totally irritated.

"I was hoping to surprise you with dinner." I said as I gestured to the brown paper bag in my hand. "But I didn't know there was three of us."

"That's ok, I was just leaving." Jacob said with a smile as he walked out of the kitchen. Inside I was so happy I wanted to burst.

"Yeah, Jacob called and offered to pick me up at the airport while you were at work. I didn't want to disturb you." Michael explained nervously.

"That's ok." I assured him. Just then Michael's phone rang and he picked it up. It was the club and as soon as he walked out to the balcony I looked at Jacob.

"Why are you really here Jacob?" he looked surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb. You know what I'm talking about." He looked a bit taken aback for a second but slowly smiled.

"Mike is my friend and I won't apologize for wanting to hang out with him."

"I totally get the friend thing believe me, what I don't get is why you always seem to follow him around like a lost puppy."

"Gods Shaun, I know you and I just met but I never thought you would get insecure and clingy so soon. Mike doesn't need that."

"I guess I have a reason now since you've made it a habit of yours to hang around my boyfriend at every turn. But just so were clear Jacob, I won't let you take my place in his life."

"You really think you have me all figured out don't you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It doesn't take a genius to see what you're doing so I'm going to repeat myself and say it more clearly this time. He's my boyfriend not yours and you need to respect that." I said the words a bit louder poking his chest.

"You had your chance and you blew it. And now you can't stand that he's happy with someone who isn't you. So you better listen..." He cut me off and slapped my hand off him as his eyes flashed with anger.

"Now you listen to me little boy, Michael wants a real man, not some little inexperienced boy whose only talent is batting his pretty eyes and looking all innocent. I know him more than you can ever imagine..." This time he gave me an evil smile.

"I know how he looks when he's in pleasure which is more than I can say for you."

"And you think I don't?" I asked with a smile of my own.

"Oh I know you don't, and you wanna know why? You haven't fucked on every inch and surface of this house like we have. We have fucked more times and in more positions than you can count in your life and even you can't erase those memories. So you see Shaun when you look at that couch, or that poker table, or even that kitchen island I want you to picture us moaning, sweating as we move against each other in pure ecstasy.

And I pray that picture burns in your memory forever." Now he was poking my chest with a triumphant smile on his face. I was in total shock and rendered speechless. He actually chuckled.

"You're not so chatty now are you little boy? Tell you what, just spare yourself the headache and leave him to me before I decide to take him away from you because I promise you Shaun, it will hurt when I do." He whispered in my ear and stepped back to look at me. Just then Michael walked in the room.

"Hey you two, why so serious?" He asked with a frown on his face. We both turned to face him.

"I was just telling Shaun that it was time I left to give you guys some privacy." Jacob said with a smile on his face. It felt like such a good idea to slap it off him at the moment, but I held back.

"Yeah, I wanted him to stay for a while but he insisted on leaving so..." I said with a fake and disappointed look on my face. "So I was just thanking him for giving us some time to ourselves." I finished. Jacob fixed me with an evil glare which vanished immediately when he turned to Michael.

"Yeah, so I will see you later." He hugged Michael and glared at me again. We both glared at each other.

"Sure thing man." Michael said with a smile. Jacob came over and hugged me too. His lips moved to my ear.

"Don't forget, I knew him before you and I will be here when he finally gets rid of you. So you see Shaun, I'm not going anywhere." He said and pulled back as he stepped in the lift. I watched him smile warmly as the doors closed in front of me...

12