As You Wish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure, and I'm honored, but you're not the first to propose marriage to me. But the truth is, genies don't marry. We are servants to pleasure. We are happiest when we are granting wishes and, well, doing what we just did. The amount of pleasure you just experienced paled in comparison to mine."

"Then let's do it again and again for eternity." Seth pleaded.

"I'm afraid we can't. Not only is it against our code, but it would kill you. And I don't just mean physically. It would destroy your soul as well. Humans are frail creatures. You almost died from just this one time. My milk has healing powers in it, but even it couldn't save you from a second go around."

"If I died from doing it a second time it would be worth it."

"I'm sure it would be for you, but remember, I can't kill anyone. Not to mention, I'm sure you have plenty to live for."

The statement brought Seth's crappy life back to mind. "What if we just had normal sex."

She laughed again. "With me, there is no such thing as normal sex." Then she frowned. It was almost as if she had scanned his mind and realised his current situation. "I'm sorry that you have experienced so much pain. But we can't do this. But remember, you still get three wishes. And those can improve your life immensely."

Seth looked away and frowned. No wish could give him as much pleasure as the genie could. And that was when he had a thought. He remembered how unsatisfied his ex had been with their sex life. He also thought about how much joy and pleasure he could bring into the world, if he could instantly give any woman the most amazing orgasm of her life. And with that, he knew his first wish.

"I wish I could give any woman the best orgasm of her life."

The genie's eyebrows rose in surprise. "That is surprisingly unselfish. Granted."

Nothing seemed to change. "Shouldn't there be a flash of light and a puff of smoke or something."

The genie released another magical laugh. "Magic doesn't need a big fanfare to work. Bright flashes and puffs of smoke are simply used by magicians for misdirection." Seth thought about that for a second. It made since. "Now, what's your second wish? Try for something a little more selfish this time. You deserve it."

Seth thought for a moment, his mind immediately went to his job, and Krystal. For a brief second he thought about turning her into a toad, or his sex slave that has to walk around nude all the time. But he immediately dismissed the thought. No matter how awful she was, Seth was not that kind of a person. He hated cruelty, even against people who may deserve it.

He still hated working for her though. He thought about wishing to own his own highly successful news company. But the truth was, he hated the idea of managing and running one. He just wanted to write and investigate the truth, without being forced to cater to some higher ups political agenda. But the only way he could do that, was if he was independently wealthy.

"I wish I had a billion dollars in my bank account."

"Granted."

Seth fished his phone out of his pocket down by his ankles. He opened it and checked his bank account. There were so many zero's there that the app had trouble displaying them all. He kissed the genie again.

She giggled and said, "Third wish?"

Seth thought about it for a long time. But he didn't want to waste his last wish on something trivial. He wanted more time to think about it. "Is it alright if I save that for later."

She smiled and said, "I was hoping you would say that. That gives me more time out in the world, and I can't wait to see what you do with your new ability."

Wanting more time to think was only part of the reason for holding onto his last wish. Seth honestly just wanted more time with this magical creature, even if he couldn't have sex with her again. "What is your name anyway?"

The genie said something that seemed to have consonants and vowels that didn't exist in any language he had ever heard before. "Most humans have trouble with that though, so you can just call me Jenny."

(To be continued.)

12