As You Wish Ch. 03

Story Info
Seth uses his power to quit his job in a flourish.
3.4k words
4.41
21.1k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated.

To briefly catch anyone up that hasn't read the first two chapters. A man finds a sexy genie in a lamp that grants him three wishes. The first is for a billion dollars, the second is the power to make any woman have the most powerful orgasm of her life just by touching her, and the third has yet to be used.)

Seth woke up the next morning to Jenny, his genie, climaxing loudly. She wasn't in the room with him, so he got up to find her. He was shocked to see her watching porn on his computer.

"Having fun?" Seth teased.

Jenny turned to look at him and beamed. "So much. Did you know that this magic box has an unlimited supply of porn?"

Seth laughed when he remembered that the last time Jenny had been freed was in the twenties. "Wait, they had porn in the 1920s?"

Jenny laughed her magical tri-toned laugh and said, "Of course we did. Porn is not a new invention. I once had a guy paint me on a cave wall while I masturbated. That was way back before humans started writing stuff down. We've never had the kind of stuff I found tonight though."

"Have you been up all night watching this stuff?"

"Yes. I even paused time for a couple of hours to get more in? By the way, where can I find one of those tentacle monsters? I've never seen that species before."

Seth chuckled. "I'm afraid those don't exist."

Jenny looked briefly disappointed. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make my own." Before Seth could respond to that statement, Jenny snapped her fingers and three tentacle arms appeared from the walls and began snaking themselves towards her.

This startled Seth, but they seemed to care nothing about him. They quickly impaled all three of Jenny's holes and lifted her off the ground. They pulsed and writhed and seemed to be sending magical pulses of pleasure into her.

As hot as that was, Seth was worried they might get a little too friendly with him after they finished with Jenny. So, he excused himself to go and take a shower. When he finished, he stepped back out into the living room and saw Jenny motionless, naked, and covered in a ridiculous amount of cum. She was breathing heavily as she was coming down from her orgasm.

Suddenly, the tentacles grabbed Seth under both arms and moved him towards Jenny. He protested the entire way until the final tentacle latched onto his shaft and began an intense sucking sensation. It felt like the ten best blowjobs in his life all rolled into one.

It didn't take long for him to blow his load into the tentacle. All three must have been connected though because the two other tentacles reacted and blasted another two massive loads onto Jenny.

As amazing as that felt, Seth was a little creeped out by this and insisted they get going. In a flash, literally, Jenny was clean, the tentacles were gone, and Seth was dressed. "Where are we going today?" Jenny asked brightly.

"To quit my job, thanks to you." Seth noticed that Jenny was following him to the front door and was still naked. "Don't you want to put on some clothes?"

"Why? You're the only one that can see me."

Seth was not going to try to argue the incredibly hot genie into clothes. It was a bit of a distraction while he was driving though. Especially when she realized that she could find porn on his phone as well and started masturbating again. She came right as he was pulling into his parking spot and it looked like a water bomb had gone off in Seth's car. He opened the door and hundreds of gallons of Jenny's juices poured out.

"Umm, could you possibly dry me and my car off."

"Yes, master." Jenny puckered her lips and blew at him. Seth felt gale force winds buffet him for a few seconds and he was quickly dried. Then she began to laugh. "I just gave you a blow job."

Seth couldn't help but chuckle at her little joke as well as he walked into his building.

Seth had dreamed of quitting so many times. He planned out his speech a million times in his head, but none of that seemed to matter anymore. He stormed into Krystal's office and simply said, "I quit."

Krystal was sitting behind her desk in a gray pants suit showing way too much cleavage to be professional. Seth figured if you paid that much for the tits you might as well show them off. Her secretary, April, was sitting across the desk from her wearing even more revealing clothes.

It was the worst kept secret that April was simply hired because Krystal wanted into her panties. She forced the poor girl to wear skirts that barely covered anything, and blouses that gave you an eyeful of her beautifully sizable breast every time she bent over.

April was in no way incompetent. Honestly, with her degree and intelligence, she should have been Krystal's boss. The woman actually had better journalistic instincts than Seth even. He felt sorry for her that she had to put up such an incompetent sexual lech of a boss.

"You can't quit. This job is the only thing keeping you afloat. My sister has told me about your finances. I doubt you could even afford that apartment without her letting you hump her anymore."

"Let's just say that I've suddenly had a windfall."

"What, are you blowing guys for money now."

Seth tried to leave civilly, but that was the last straw. "No, but you can blow me." And with that, Seth undid his pants and dropped them to expose himself to the two women. Seth was not a small man, but even he could tell that Jenny had apparently puffed up his size some for greater dramatic effect.

Krystal reared back and slapped his face. On her follow-through she instantly collapsed to the floor gasping for breath. She was confused and afraid, but most of all aroused as the most intense orgasm of her life coursed through her body.

"Yeah, this is going to sound a bit crazy..." Seth began to explain about Jenny and his new power. He strutted around the office with his pecker still out and on display as he told the story. Every once in awhile he would touch her again, sending another explosion through her body to prove his point.

Then he walked up to April and said, "I know this must sound crazy, but if you will allow me to prove it to you?" Seth held out his hand palm upwards. April looked from Seth's face to the woman on the ground sitting in a pool of her own juices, and then to Seth's hand. She was now dying to know what this felt like if he was telling the truth.

April took his hand and instantly clenched her legs together, her pupils dilated, and the breath evacuated her lungs. By the mild response, Seth felt sorry for her as that meant she must have not had very many powerful orgasms in her life.

"More." Came a whispered hoarse voice from Krystal, behind Seth.

"I'm sorry, what?" Seth turned to face her.

"Please, let me touch you again."

"Um, no." Seth walked around behind April and tenderly scooped her long flat brown hair behind her ear. Her reaction was markedly higher this time.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want for another orgasm."

"Hmm." Seth thought. Then he sat down in the chair beside April. He reached over and innocently touched her hand, sending another wave of electricity through her body. "April, do you enjoy dressing like this, or does Krystal make you?"

When she was able to catch her breath, she said, "She makes me do it."

Seth touched her shoulder and April felt her pussy explode in pleasure. "How does that make you feel?"

"Hu...hu...humiliated."

"Yeah, she makes all of us feel humiliated. How about we return the favor?"

April nodded her head as her thinking was too cloudy to form words at the moment. Seth leaned forward in his chair and braced himself by gently placing a hand on her bare knee. April's toes curled, her eyes rolled back into her head, and her mouth stretched into the most erotic silent scream.

"Krystal, take off your clothes."

"What? No."

"That's fine, I can just keep giving April all the orgasms that you will never be able to give her. Would you like that April?"

April nodded, and Seth leaned over and gave her a gentle peck on her jaw. She leaned into the kiss, amazed at how the tender show of affection could cause so much pleasure.

"Alright," Krystal said. She stood to her feet and stripped out of her clothes in a very mechanical fashion. There might have been nothing sexy about how she stripped, but the body she revealed definitely was. Her breasts were big and perky, her abs were chiselled in the way that only a personal trainer could get them, and her butt was taut and elevated.

Seth, being a man of his word, stood and walked over to her. He reached up and began playing with her gorgeous breasts. He sucked and pulled on her nipples as she squirmed and squirted buckets. Then he released her and decided to give her a little extra pleasure, while fueling his own. He grabbed her tight butt and squeezed it greedily as she collapsed into him.

After Seth got his fill of her, he stepped away. But Krystal wasn't finished. "Please, more."

"OK. Walk to the elevator and back."

Krystal didn't argue this time, the reward was too enticing. As humiliating as it was to walk to the elevator nude in front of all of her employees and back, all she could think about was the impending orgasm. She almost came just from the anticipation. At least that was what she told herself. She refused to admit that she was feeling pleasure from the humiliation too.

There were about 50 people in the office watching the show now. Several were recording the event with their phones. Seth stood in the doorway of the office and watched her walk. April stepped up behind him and wrapped her arms around his stomach. Seth felt her body tense up and a moan escaped her lips. Then she kissed his neck and took his erection in her hands from behind him.

As she slowly began to jerk him off from behind, she whispered, "Make her suck your cock." The suggestion tightened Seth's balls.

When Krystal was standing in front of him again, Seth touched her forehead with one finger, and she collapsed to her knees screaming and writhing in pleasure. "As I said earlier, blow me. And if you do a good job and swallow everything, I'll have an extra special surprise for you."

Without hesitation, Krystal sucked his over sized shaft into her mouth. It was so big now, that she could only get a quarter of it in before it hit the back of her throat.

April then had another idea. She knew this would probably get her fired, but she weighed it was worth it, on so many fronts. She dropped to the ground behind Krystal and told Seth to brace himself. So, he put his back against the door behind him, and April put her hands on the back of Krystal's head. She then started forcefully shoving Krystal's head up and down on him.

Krystal was immediately gagging, but her loins were also bursting with unimaginable pleasure. After nearing a minute of this, it was time for April to get in on the action. She gripped the base of Seth's shaft with both hands and began jerking him off at a furious pitch with his tip still buried deep in Krystal's mouth.

Seth was amazed at how fast her hands were moving, especially as she was writhing through her own immense pleasure. Finally, Seth popped and fired load after massive load down Krystal's throat. And to her credit, she swallowed every drop.

April stood by Seth's side again and asked, "What do you think we should make her do next."

"I have a promise to keep. Jenny, could you reveal yourself please?" Suddenly the nude genie appeared on the other side of Seth. She had been fingering herself the entire time and didn't stop now that she was visible.

"Yes, master?"

"Why don't you show Krystal the same kind of good time you showed me in the antique store?"

"My pleasure," Jenny said in a greedy voice before snapping her fingers.

Suddenly, the tentacles appeared again and lifted Krystal off the ground. Many of the spectators ran away in fear now, but some stayed and continued to record. There was about three times the number of vines this time though.

One was in her mouth, her butt, wrapped around each breast, and two tiny ones for each nipple. Jenny had all the same except the mouth one was in her pussy. Then Jenny's tongue stretched out of her mouth to inhuman lengths. It tasted nearly every inch of Krystal's body that was writhing in indescribable pleasure, before finally penetrating the woman's pussy.

April looked to Seth and asked, "Why would you want to give her so much pleasure after everything she put us through?"

"She can only experience this level once."

"Oh. Now that's mean?"

"She is still getting a level of pleasure that only a few people will ever experience."

"Yeah, I don't actually feel that bad for her." April's eye's then brightened with an idea. "You know what else we should do?"

"What?" Seth asked as he enjoyed the show going on above him.

"We should have sex right here in front of her."

The statement caught Seth off guard. "Now, I love that idea, but how is that a punishment for her?"

"Her enemy is getting what she will never be able to, me."

Regardless of the reasoning, that meant that he got to have sex with April. Which is honestly what so many in the office had fantasized about over the years that she had worked there. The look Seth gave her told her all she needed.

April stripped her blouse, skirt, and underwear off as fast as she could. Her breasts were even more beautiful than Krystal's. Her stomach was softer, no six-pack, but flat and smooth. Her pussy was a thin slit with a tiny patch of pubic hair in the shape of a heart.

Seth just soaked her sexiness in. She cleared off a desk and was about to lay spread eagle when Seth stopped her. "Hold on. I want to savor this."

April looked at him puzzled. Seth leaned in and kissed her neck on the right side. She felt her pussy explode once again. Then he kissed her left cheek, another orgasm. Seth planted several gentle kisses up and down her body, each setting off a nuclear bomb worth of pleasure, greater than the last.

Finally, he kissed her deeply on the mouth and never broke it off. His hands reached for her breasts and his fingers toyed with her nipples. Then Seth entered her, and she was tight and warm and sopping wet.

As Seth slid in and out, in and out, over and over again, he was trailing kisses across her face, neck, and ears. She was moaning and screaming loudly the entire time, but squealed even louder when he stuck his tongue in her ear. The whole time her pussy flexed and sucked Seth's shaft as it spasmed in one continuous and long orgasm.

Finally, Seth came hard inside her. Neither were worried about any kind of ramifications as he painted her insides with his seed. And, as if on cue, every tentacle filled their corresponding hole, before breaking free and covering both women in cum.

Just like with Seth, Jenny nursed Krystal back to health with her milk. Seth and April talked as they got dressed. "I hope you don't mind that I don't want a relationship with you. I mean, that was the most mind-blowing experience of my life, but we don't really have anything in common other than our hate of Krystal. Not to mention, if these orgasms continue to build, I'm afraid I would have a heart attack by this time next week."

"No, I understand, ." Seth responded, but then realized the implications of her statement. How could he have any kind of meaningful long term relationship, if he might kill the woman with too intensive orgasms? He would have to think about that later. "What are you going to do now that this job is ruined?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid I might be tainted from working here. No one will want to hire someone who worked at this crap of a company. I wish I could just start my own media company."

"Why don't you?"

April scoffed. "Money? Something like that would require a lot of it."

"Do you think 50 million would be enough to get you started?"

"Way more than enough. But what bank is going to loan me that kind of money."

"No bank, no loan. I'll just give you the money."

April was skeptical of this offer. She remembered him saying that that had been one of his wishes. "Why would you do that?"

"Think of it as me trying to balance the scales. Krystal wasn't just damaging this company, she was also damaging everyone who worked here. I want to try to do some good to counter all the bad she did."

"But why me?"

"Krystal didn't know what she had when she hired you. You have more journalistic integrity and are a better writer than anyone in this place."

"How could you possibly know that? Krystal never let me write a thing."

"I read the articles you post on your own site. You could own this industry. I'll tell you what. I'll give you a hundred million. Do whatever you want with it."

This was too good of a deal for April to pass up. She stuck her hand out to shake Seth's. Seth took it and April instantly soaked her underwear and crumpled to her feet. Seth immediately apologized, but April waved him off. "Never apologize for giving a woman something like that."

As Seth began driving home, he strangely got a call from Felecia, his ex. "Hello."

She greeted him with a string of profanity asking him what he did to her sister. Apparently, all of that cell phone footage went viral. Seth explained about the three wishes. Felecia wouldn't have believed him, but apart from the tentacle footage, she knew her sister would have never touched him with a ten-foot pole if he didn't have these powers.

Suddenly, her tone changed. "So, umm, I think I might have been a little rash in our break up."

Seth chuckled. "Oh really?"

"Yea, I'm sorry, I've just been in a weird place lately, and you know my sister was also putting you down in my ear. I messed up." Then her voice got a little flirty. "Do you think I could come by and make it up to you?"

"And this has nothing to do with the fact that I can give you earth-shattering orgasms now?"

Felecia dropped the slutty tone. "Alright, yes. But do you blame me?"

"Yeah. I do. You crushed me. I was near suicidal after you left. All this time I would have given anything to have you back. But now, I have realized I don't need you. Not only that, I don't want you. I thought you were so different from your sister, but I was wrong. You are just like her."

"Come on. I'll let you cum in my pussy, I'll let you cum in my mouth." Felecia paused and dropped her tone. "I'll even do that other thing that I never wanted to."

Seth laughed a third time. He was about to say that he wouldn't give her another orgasm if she offered to be a part of a 5-way on her parent's thanksgiving table with him cumming in her butt for the grand finale But the imagery actually got him a little horny. Some ideas began to percolate in his mind. "Alright, meet me at my mailbox tonight at six tonight."

To be concluded.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers