As You Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth ran out of the front door of the courthouse and was shocked by the number of people out there. There had to have been hundreds of women on the steps of the courthouse being held back by the police.

"It's him! It's the O Man!" One woman yelled. And suddenly the police could no longer hold them back.

Seth somehow knew what had happened. The video from his work and his house must have gotten out. These women all wanted to touch him. Seth was seriously afraid, and Jenny was nowhere to be seen. He attempted to run back into the building, but they caught him before they could.

Seth was violently pulled into the crowd. His clothes were ripped off him in a matter of seconds, and he never felt so many warm fleshy hands on him in his life. The screams of pleasure worked through the crowd as he was passed through the mob of women.

Several moments later the crowd began to thin and he saw most of the mob writhing in pleasure on the steps of the courthouse. When the last woman got her touch in, Seth saw the ones that touched him first recovering and starting to look around for him.

Seth got up and began to run down the street wearing absolutely nothing. In any other situation, this would have been one of his fantasies, but he was sore from being scratched as he was passed through all of the women. Red lines streaked his body where their fingers clawed at his flesh.

Suddenly a car pulled up beside him and the door swung open. "Get in!" A familiar voice called. It was Judy. His friend from the antique store where he bought the lamp. He didn't have time to question the situation. He jumped into the 80-year-old woman's car.

"As she sped off, she handed him some clothes. As nice as that thing is to look at, you should probably get dressed." Seth did, and Judy explained how the women that believed the videos went crazy trying to find him. With the aid of the internet, it wasn't hard.

They pulled into Judy's garage and walked inside her house. "Alright, pull your clothes back off."

"What?" Seth asked, shocked.

Judy was pulling on some latex gloves and walking towards him with hydrogen peroxide and cotton balls. "Some of the scratches are deep. I need to clean them."

Seth hesitated. "Honey, as much as I'd like to have sex with you, I'd want you to be at top performance for the event." She joked. "Besides, I'm a little worried you'd give me a heart attack at my age if I touched you unprotected."

Seth chuckled and then figured she'd seen everything already anyway. So he stripped naked again and laid down on the towel she placed on the floor for him.

Despite the sensitivity of his wounds, Judy's gentle touches were a tender relief. He had forgotten what a tender touch felt like in the midst of the last couple days of wild sex. They talked and joked as she mopped up his wounds.

"The wild orgies that you have had over the last couple of days are basically what my entire life has been like. I just hope you can actually find love. That was the one thing that always eluded me."

"Sadly, now that I'm infamous, and have this Midas Touch, I'm afraid that may never be possible."

"Don't give up. You never know, a little new magic might appear in your life." Judy finished up, collected the bloody cotton balls and carried them to the bathroom.

"She seems really sweet." Jenny's voice was a welcome return. Her lamp was suddenly beside Seth as well.

"Yea, she is." Seth ruminated on the sweet older lady that treated his wounds. He then looked at Jenny. "Did you have fun."

Jenny rolled her eyes. "The best. I've never had this much fun. I can't wait to see what your third wish is."

Seth thought about that for a second. His first thought was to undo the last couple of days. This new power had become a nightmare, but that gave him a different idea. "Are there any rules on time travel?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid I'm stuck moving with the flow of time. As is my magic. So, if you go back in time, you won't have this ability or the money."

Seth thought about that and decided it would definitely be worth it. He told Jenny his third wish, and then he disappeared just as Judy reentered the room.

Judy smiled as a strong pair of arms gently slid around her waist. "It took you long enough." She joked.

"What do you mean?" Judy's husband of 50 years asked.

Judy bent down and picked up the lamp. "I wasn't talking to you."

"Well, it's like I told you. I can't make someone fall in love with you." Jenny said. I can only arrange for you and your soulmate to meet. I can't help if it took 30 years for him to be born."

"Seth looked back and forth between the two women confused at their conversation."

Judy smiled and patted his cheek sweetly, before giving him a quick tender kiss on the lips. "I may have been your final wish, but you were my first wish long before you were even born."

Realization suddenly dawned on Seth. "Why didn't you tell me all of these years?"

"I thought you finding out this way would be more fun." She chuckled.

Jenny leaned in, "Speaking of your first wish, do you have any ideas for your other two?"

"Yea, I got a couple." She said as she stared lovingly into the eyes of her love. "None of them will compare to my first though."

April was searching for a job online in her apartment. She was still bitter that the 100 Million that Seth gave her suddenly disappeared. She wondered if he had just been trolling her. She couldn't figure out why he would play such a mean trick on her though.

Her reverie was interrupted by the ring of her doorbell. She got up and answered it. She saw Seth and a woman in her early twenties standing there. She would have let him have a piece of her mind immediately, but he looked different for some reason. He looked about ten years younger. He couldn't be any older than 24.

"Judy and I wanted you to have this," Seth said as Judy handed her the lamp.

She took it and stared at it. "Wait, is this what I think it is?"

Jenny appeared beside April. "You better believe it."

"But why?"

Seth pulled Judy close and said, "There isn't anything else we could possibly want." Judy gave him a peck on the cheek. "Just a quick tip, if you ever want Jenny to prove her power to you, you'll regret it, but it will be worth it."

April didn't know if it was the butt naked genie standing beside her, or the memory of that day they had sex in the office, but she suddenly felt a bit horny. A smile quirked up on one side of her mouth as she said. "Do you two want to come in?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Judy said, before stripping off her sundress, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath it, and walked inside.

Seth watched his bride's beautiful butt wiggle as she walked inside and smiled. Then he looked back at April and joked, "If you thought my libido was high, just wait."

Then End.

12