As You Wish, Master

Story Info
Sub submits to Master's every wish.
2k words
4.18
11.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited in the shadows, knowing that if she were to come out too soon, she'd be punished, as well as if she came out too late. It was all about the timing. She smoothed her short copper colored hair back, her hazel eyes brimming with excitement. She hasn't done anything wrong as of late to be punished for, but he'd find something to punish her for anyways.

She starts stepping gingerly out of the shadows. "Hello, Master."

"Hello little one," he replied amicably, his voice barely above a whisper.

She goes in front of him, wearing only a red lacy bra and a black miniskirt. As per when she feels she's behaved, she wasn't wearing any panties. She knelt down before him, head bowed. She heard him chuckle as he viewed her. She had caught what he was wearing, which was blue jeans and a red tshirt.

"My my, someone appears to want something," he said in that voice of his.

"Yes, Master," she replied meekly, blushing furiously.

She heard him get up and walk over to her and felt one of his fingers drag along her body. She shivered from the touch.

"Hhhhmmmm. . . . someone seems very sensitive today," he said, and she heard a smile in his voice.

"Yes, Master," she said in reply.

"This will be a fun night. Now how to go about doing it. . ." she heard him trail off as he moved away from her. She knew better than to move without his permission, so she knelt there, her hands in her lap, her head bowed.

A few minutes went by, and still her Master hadn't voiced anything. She spoke up hesitantly, not wanting to get punished. "Master?"

"Let's start off with a little bondage first," he finally said, and she looked up to see a pair of red handcuffs dangling in her face.

"Yes Master. Where would you like my hands, Master?" she asked, not knowing which position she would assume.

"Behind your back," he told her. She obediently placed her hands behind her back. He walked over, knelt down, and removed her bra. The stark cold air on her pink nipples instantly hardened them, but she knew better to voice her pleasure. He handcuffed her hands together, snug but not to the point to cut off circulation. "Good girl," he whispered in her ear.

"Anything else you want to bind, Master?" she asked. Sometimes he bound other things, like her ass, or her breasts.

"Let's try your breasts," he said, smirking.

"Yes, Master," she told him.

She saw him remove his cloth belt and wrap around her large tits. She felt him tie it, and then give it a little tug to tighten it. She gasped softly, not remembering what it felt like to have her tits bound like this.

"Ooohhh someone likes that," he crowed, smiling devilishly.

"Yes, Master."

He knelt in front of her, took her bound breasts into his hands, weighing them, and started playing with them, squeezing them, pinching them, occasionally slapping them. She moaned softly when he started biting them around the area of where the belt lie over her nipples, moaned louder when he started sucking on one while pinching and squeezing the other. Hard pinches, sharp bites, tight squeezes, to the point where she started cooing. She could feel him start to give her a hickey, and she moaned loudly.

Suddenly, he stopped and lightly pushed her onto her back. She fell back, the small of her back driving the cuffs a little deeper into her skin. He started kissing her gently, from her ear down to her boobs, and she moaned softly. He got to her breasts and started biting them roughly, making her gasp for breath while shivering, due to his one hand scratching down her side. He reached her underneath her skirt, scratched down the outside of her leg, then scratched his way back up the inside. She squirmed in pleasure. When he reached her dripping wet pussy, he started rubbing it up and down, and she moaned loudly.

He chuckled lightly. "Someone's a dirty slut tonight," he remarked.

"Yes Master," she moaned.

He found her clit, and started rubbing it in circles, massaging it, and she started whimpering.

He got down to her ear and breathed hotly into her ear. He whispered, "Are you close?"

"Sort of, Master. It just feels so good, Master," she made out.

"How would you feel if I did. . . this?" With that he inserted a finger inside of her. She gasped from the sudden penetration then moaned.

"You dirty little whore. You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"No Master, I can't."

He smiles then slowly starts to kiss down her body, nibbling as he gets farther and farther down her body, her moaning and squirming. He gets to her skirt, and pulls it down enough to reveal her soaking wet pussy, the pink lips laying open and inviting, and her engorged clit starting to peek from out from underneath its protective hood. He gently blew on it, and she jerked from the sudden impact on her pussy, while his finger pumped in and out slowly. He starts licking it lightly, up and down, while she moaned and strained. He started licking her clit and she started bucking as he sucked the engorged love knob and inserted another finger, her whimpering.

"Come on, you little whore, cum for me," he ordered her as he finger fucked her and licked her faster.

She didn't want to cum yet, not without getting fucked. "Please Master. . . Fuck me hard and fast. . ." she moaned.

"You're going to have to beg better than that if you want to be fucked," he told her.

"Please Master. . . Fuck me. . . Fuck a slut. . . Fuck a whore the way she should be. . . Fuck her, and use her, please Master," she begged, practically crying from the need to be fucked.

"That's better," he murmured as he pulled down his pants and she gazed at his throbbing hard cock, "But first, I need some incentive first." He moved toward her head and wagged his penis in front of her. She gently took him into her mouth and started sucking. He moaned as she took him further, starting to deep throat him, proudly pushing back her gag reflex.

"Oooh that feels so good," he moaned as he finished in her throat, the hot cum pouring down her throat as she swallowed. She removed his cock from her throat, marveling at the fact that it was still hard, and kissed the head.

"Very good, girl. Now it's time for your reward." He moved down slowly kissing and nibbling his way down her body from her neck to her still bound breasts. She squirmed in delight. He took the belt off of one nipple and started to bite and suck on it roughly while she whimpered. The wetness between her legs was getting stronger, as well as the need to cum. But she won't allow herself, Master didn't give her permission.

"Cum if you want; this won't be the last orgasm tonight," he told her, and she wondered what else he had in store for her tonight. She still refrained from cumming, even as he started rubbing her pussy up and down. When his fingers were nice and damp, he held them to her lips and she licked them without being told. With a nod of approval, he takes his cock and slides all the way into her slippery cunt. She moaned as he slid it nearly all the way out, then rammed it back in, each time her moans getting louder and louder. He started going faster and harder and faster and harder, but she wanted to feel used.

"Please Master. . . fuck a whore properly. . . Fuck her the way a slut should be fucked. .. . from behind. . . Use her. . ." she moaned. He picked her up and flipped her over onto her stomach without removing himself from her and continued fucking her, this time from behind, her single breast still bound by the belt, her hands still cuffed behind her back. She raised her ass towards him, providing him a better angle, wishing he would use his hands roughly on her, and she cried out once again to be used.

"Don't worry, I will," he said as he fucked her hard and deep, and she started cooing.

Then he started slowing down, and she could almost feel herself pouting in disappointment until he said, "Let's try something new."

"Yes Master. What are we trying, Master?" she asked.

"Let's try anal," he whispered as he continued to slow down. He won't continue without her permission.

"Yes, Master, as you wish," she replied, her excitement building. She had never been fucked in the ass before, and she couldn't wait.

She felt him pull out of her and then push into her ass in one full stroke. She screamed as his dick penetrated her virgin ass.

"You okay?" he asked her, and she felt his hand stroke her side soothingly. Now that it was in, it was in.

"Yes, Master," she replied, a single tear streaming down her face.

She knew he didn't believe her, but was determined to make this pleasurable. "I'm going to start moving now," he told her, taking his thrusts nice and slow. "From pain to pleasure," he muttered as he continued. Her screams subsided into small moans, both from the pleasure that all of a sudden was being created and from the pain. He started moving faster and harder, pushing in deeply, and her moans turned from a mix of pain and pleasure to ones of pure pleasure, and she even started meeting his thrusts.

"I see someone starting to like anal," he noted, and she imagined a wry smile upon his face.

"Yes, Master," she panted, sweat running down her back.

"So what would happen if I did. . . this?" he mused. He reached forward and grabbed her nipples. She gasped then moaned as he started to rub her nipples as he continued to fuck her in the ass. As he got harder and faster, he began twisting her nipples with his fingers and she whimpered. She could feel an orgasm building, and she knew he could feel it as well.

"Cum, my dirty slut. Cum!" he commanded her in a rough whisper as he continued his violent assault on her ass and nipples. She whimpered louder, the orgasm nearing.

"COME ON! I know you can do better than that!" He taunted her, reaching one hand down to rub her sensitive clit while still twisting her nipple and fucking her ass. She began whimpering even louder, and bucking more wildly. It was so close, she imagined exploding her juices all over the bed in front of her.

"That's a good whore," he told her, and she felt a thrill of pleasure at the compliment "Now let's see you cum for me," he said, as he fucked her nice and deep. She tightened around everything and began screaming.

He felt her tightening and couldn't help his own release as well, moaning as he blew his load into her ass, filling it up nice and deep, while she screamed as she felt his hot cum fill her up, and as she felt her juices start sliding down her thighs.

After a few small thrusts to loosen her up, he pulled out of her and undid her bounds, and she collapsed in utter exhaustion and bliss onto the bed, smiling happily, breathing heavily. It felt right.

"My, my, someone must've had a good time," he teased her as he laid down next to her, stroking her naked form, please at her performance. He wasn't sure how she was going to take anal, but she took it well. He didn't really want to hurt her.

"Yes, Master," she panted sleepily, being able to curl up onto the bed next to him, her head on his chest. She felt safe. She felt his strong hand stroke her head in pleasure and in calming her down.

"Good," he said, wrapping her in his arms and letting her drift off to sleep, wanting her to catch up on her energy before he gave her another earth shattering orgasm.