ASAP

Story Info
Th two of you are finally together.
3k words
4.13
12.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat waiting for what seemed forever. I checked the time every couple of seconds. I fidgeted nervously and couldn't get comfortable, no matter how hard I tried. I tried to read a magazine but I couldn't concentrate long enough to look down at the pages.

I was more nervous and more excited than I'd ever been in my entire life. My heart alternated between trying to beat its way out of my chest, and climb up my throat to make its escape. After 3 years, 291 days, 18 hours, 13 minutes, and 47 seconds, or perhaps it just seemed that long and longer, I finally started to let my mind wander.

And of course, that's when you arrived. I had just finished daydreaming about you being there and me passing out for the sixth time, when I glanced up and saw you. My mind, unwilling to accept this, decided not to let me know until I had glanced away. My head went back to facing towards you without moving back; I think it teleported. You were looking around, but looking too high. I catapulted out of my seat, and the magazine still in my lap fell to the floor. But I didn't notice or care. You had just turned away to look somewhere else and I tried to run, skip, hop, and jump towards you all at the same time. I ended up stumbling into a power walk. You looked back just as I stepped up to you. And by back, I mean back and down. You had a disbelieving look on your face, like you couldn't believe this was actually happening. The look was mirrored on my own face.

I tried to open my mouth to say something, anything. A "hi" would have felt like a gold medal worthy achievement. But somehow during my walking, my lips had welded themselves shut. My stomach felt like there had once been butterflies in it. Tragically they had been killed by the rabid porcupines that had been shot up with speed. My head buzzed, and swam. My heart was pounding so hard my body was shaking. I was paralyzed from the hair down.

Luckily, you weren't as handicapped. You reached out with your hands, and took mine. This freed me, and just as I was about to speak, you again demonstrated your greater ability to function. You said "hi," and your face blossomed into the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen.

I tried to mumble out a hello, and I wasn't making much progress. Then you leaned over and brushed your lips against mine. As quickly as it began, it was over. I looked in your eyes and my face brightened. This time I got out a full "hello."

After that we just looked at each other for a long time and continued holding hands. People looked at us and wondered what was going on, but neither of us cared one bit.

Eventually we both realized we should at least move. We released one hand, but kept a hold of each other. We both walked half sideways, trying to look at each other, talk to each other, and almost attempting to not walk into people. We failed more often than not, but it didn't much matter.

We walked over and got your stuff, and then walked to my car. When we got in I spent what seemed like an eternity just admiring how beautiful you are. Somehow you looked even better in person. I didn't think it was possible, but it was.

I leaned over and kissed you after we both got in. This one was longer, deeper, more. I wanted it to never end, but knew it had to. After that I quickly started my car and drove out of the parking lot. On the drive home I spent more time looking at you than the road. Red lights were a blessing as they gave me a safe opportunity to look at you. We talked, and joked, with some quiet music in the background. I thought things couldn't get any better.

I knew you were probably hungry, and I wanted a chance to look at you without having to glance back and swerve back into my own lane, so we stopped at a small restaurant. We got a booth near the back, ordered something, and chewed absent mindedly, talking, laughing, just enjoying the time spent with each other.

We didn't really notice we had finished for a while, being too absorbed in and with each other. Once we did, we paid and left. After that we finished driving back to the hotel. We went inside and flopped down on the couch facing each other. We just looked at each other and mumbled a few sentences for a long time.

I leaned back against the arm and sat my legs on the middle cushion. You shifted forward and begin crawling towards me. You moved to straddle me, and sat yourself down on my lap. You smiled down at me, then lowered your head down and kissed me. This kiss turned into the longest so far, and both our mouths slid open. We wrapped our arms around each other, sliding our hands along every inch of one another. Our mouths broke after what seemed like hours. We both began kissing our way around each other's faces, and necks, and shoulders.

We spent what seemed like forever this way. Kissing, holding, smiling, laughing, and whispering to each other. The outside world didn't matter in the least. It felt impossibly good just to hold you in my arms, to feel you on top of me. To feel your legs pressed against mine. To feel your chest swell against mine with every breath you took. Slowly we slid father down the couch. Eventually I was lying on my back with you on top of me, still straddling me. You reached above me and pinned my hands gently against the arm. I didn't bother resisting. You leaned down and teased my face with soft, gentle kisses, every so often briefly touching your lips to mine. Whenever your face came within reach I would lash out with my lips and try and kiss you, but you quickly grew adept at avoiding my lunges.

You continued this for a while, then eventually leaned down and kissed me once, long and deep. You released my arms and grasped my face. I wrapped my arms around you. You leaned back and smiled down at me. In one smooth motion, you slipped your shirt over your head and let it fall beside us. Still in the same motion, you unclasped your bra and shed it, dropping it atop your shirt. I reached out for your hands and wrapped mine around them, giving them a gentle reassuring squeeze. You leaned down and kissed me again. You gently pulled your hands away, and I released them.

You reached for the button on your pants and slowly unbuttoned it. You looked in my eyes and gave me a conspiratorial smile as you unzipped them. Raising your hips from mine for the first time in hours, you shimmied them down your legs and kicked them aside. I reached out and slid my hands along your hips. I ran them lightly up your sides and slowly across your belly. I pulled them away just as I got to your waistline and began rubbing them along the front of your thighs.

You slid your thumbs inside your underwear. Raising your hips oh so slightly you slid them down and moved them off of your legs. You blushed slightly and moved your hands to try and cover yourself. I reached out and took hold of your hands, warming them between mine. You leaned down to miss me once again, our hands clenched between us. You straightened and looked in my eyes with a questioning look on your face. I nodded quickly, once.

"Okay," escaped your lips in a breathy murmur. I released your hands so you could shift yourself. You began to crawl up my body. You were poised over my chest when you bent your legs back to give me one last long kiss. You quickly crawled the rest of the way and shifted so your legs were outside my shoulders, and you were kneeling over me. You lowered yourself slowly. I reached for you hand with mine and wrapped my fingers around yours, and gave a quick squeeze, before sliding my fingers between yours and locking our hands together. My other hand I placed on your thigh, and you quickly covered it with yours.

I licked my lips, as nervous as I'd ever been, before raising my head slightly and reaching out cautiously with my tongue. The first touch sent lightning bolts through my body, and shivers through yours. A soft, almost silent sigh escaped your lips, accompanied by a quick hard squeeze of my hand. I reached out with my tongue and licked from top to bottom, then back again. Lifting my head higher, I kissed you quickly. Then I moved my tongue higher and began to slowly lick your clit.

I looked up at your face. Your eyes were closed, and you had a dreamy look on your face. I wrapped my lips around your clit and sucked on it quite gently, for just a moment. Your body stiffened almost imperceptibly, and then relaxed again. I alternated between licking and sucking for a while, feeling the tension build up in your body. You began getting close a few times and I tried to let you calm down by licking and sucking and kissing the rest of your vagina, even drifting to your thighs a few times, to draw out your pleasure.

For a brief moment I realized the impossible perfection that was this moment of my life. I laid nestled between your legs, tasting you every moment, holding your hands, watching your pleasure etched across your face every moment, feeling in your hands every rise and decline in your pleasure.

I felt that you were getting closer and closer to orgasm, and that the next time I may not be able to stop in time. So I set out to make sure I brought you to the best orgasm I knew how. I licked and sucked you slowly, building your pleasure back up. At the point of no return, I took your clit into my mouth, sucking it harder than I had previously, and licking it at the same time inside my mouth.

Your hand clenched on mine and you started exhaling rapidly. Your body began to shudder, and you started moaning. Your other hand pressed mine into your thigh hard enough to leave bright handprints. You began to moan, quietly, at first, building in volume and force. I sucked harder and looked faster, and was rewarded by your head snapping back, your mouth opening into a wide "O," and your back arching, jutting your chest forward.

Your orgasm seemed to last forever, and for minutes afterward I kept you in my mouth, licking slowly, gently. Eventually you regained your senses and looked down on me with a contented look on your face. You lifted yourself, and slid back down, lying on top of me, your face even with mine. You whispered "Thank you" quietly into my ear, before kissing me, deeper than all the previous kisses put together. The others had been good, but this was more. It was like you were kissing me with everything you had, and the difference was startling.

Eventually we both ran out of oxygen and broke the kiss. You sat up and relaxed, resting yourself on me, your hands at the bottom of my shirt. You slowly started to pull it towards my head. I obliged, lifting my back off the couch and lifting my arms over my head. You pulled the shirt off and dropped it.

I was rushed by a self conscious feeling, and started to turn red, but you leaned over and kissed me again, and while it didn't erase my nervous reaction, it shoved it to the back of my mind. You moved your hands to my zipper, raising your stomach from mine while still locking your face to mind, and unbuttoned my pants and unzipping them quickly. We both lifted ourselves from the couch and slid my pants, along with my underwear, down my legs.

As we both lowered ourselves back down my penis brushed against your vagina. I felt my penis trying to raise itself and pressing against you. You pressed down against me and rubbed yourself slowly up and down. I squirmed slightly, kissing your neck and breathing heavily against you. You reached up and pinned my arms with one hand. Lifting your stomach from mine, and moving your hips backwards slightly, you reached down and took a hold of my penis. I wasn't fully erect, more from nerves than any lack of stimulation or arousal. You squeezed me gently and I sighed against you one more time. You started to slowly move your hand up and down, ever so slightly.

I felt you lift your hips and inch forward. I was startled when I felt my penis rub against your clit. We both let out startled sighs, and pressed the rest of our bodies together harder. You slowly rubbed my penis back and forth across your clit, the bottom of my head moving in a U shape around it. You continued this for a while, and I could feel another orgasm building inside you. You edged backwards, far enough to point my penis down and out and started rubbing the front of the head across your clit, more quickly than before. I felt you starting to edge into your orgasm, and then you pressed my penis hard against the right side of your clit, and began rapidly rubbing it up and down against you. I felt your breath grow rapid against my neck, and I squirmed my head under years, and pressed my lips to yours. Your mouth was already open, and I felt the orgasm begin against my penis, and as you rapidly exhaled into my mouth.

I felt you shake against me. You moaned into my mouth. You pressed down on me so hard I was almost crushed beneath you. Then you slowly started to relax against me. You lay on top of me, panting slightly. I brushed one hand through your hair, the other wrapped around your back holding you to me. I kissed your cheek softly.

My penis was now between your legs, pressed lightly against your vagina. Once you had recovered from your orgasm, you slid back, pressing your vagina against my penis. I shivered, unaccustomed to the feeling. You sat up and lifted yourself up with your knees. You took hold of my penis with one hand, balancing yourself with your other hand on my stomach. You made sure it was pointing straight up, and centered yourself over it. You gripped it firmly by the base and lowered yourself oh so slowly onto it.

At the first contact I gasped. You raised yourself slightly off and began to lower yourself, going slightly farther this time. You repeated this process half a dozen times, until the head was completely inside you. We both smiled at each other. You raised yourself again, but didn't take my penis out of you. Suddenly, you lowered yourself completely onto me. A momentary flash of pain surged across your face, replaced by a look of elation. I gasped, and for a moment couldn't draw breath.

For several minutes, neither of us moved. We were both content to just relax, and enjoy the feeling of being together at last. Then I reached out with one hand and held you by the waist. With my other I reached out and began to rub your clit softly. I slid my other hand around your belly, tracing figure 8s around your belly button with my index finger.

I slid my finger up your stomach, drawing a line between your breasts. I traced circles around both your breasts. Then I matched them around your nipples. You started slowly moving front and back, pressing yourself against me and back. Every once in a while you'd slide yourself slightly to one side then the other. The feeling was incredible. Just thinking about being inside you almost made me orgasm, and several times I had to physically stop you because I didn't want it to end. Eventually I could feel you nearing you orgasm. I looked at you and cocked my head to one side. You nodded slowly. You started going back and forth more quickly. I began to rub your clit faster, pressing harder against you. You braced yourself against my waist with both hands and began to thrust against me quicker and harder than before. Involuntarily I bucked against you a little. I could feel you tighten around me.

You began sighing quickly, rhythmically. I felt your muscles contracting, in and out, and feeling that while watching your face mold into the mixed pain and pleasure of your third orgasm of the day sent me into my own. I felt my penis pulse in the same rhythm as your orgasms, and we both moaned out loud. You arched your back out and started moaning more audibly than before. My free hand found yours and we locked our hands together in a vise like grip. Our orgasms seemed to go on forever, and seemed infinitely more intense for being shared. As they drew to their respective closes, our eyes met. We both looked like we had just woken from the most pleasant dreams of our lives. You stayed sitting atop me for a long while, both of us continuing to enjoy the feel of me inside you. Eventually, when the fatigue from a long day, and the expended energy from our lovemaking finally hit, you gently slid off me and laid down beside me. I curled up against you and rested my head on your chest.

Teasingly I brushed my tongue along your nipples, licking light circles around them. I rested my hand on your belly, rubbing it down your thigh and back along your stomach. Eventually we both drifted off to sleep, together.