Ascending To A New World Ch. 01

Story Info
After Work.
2.6k words
4.07
4.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Space...Fucking space, man...

It has been five years since we left our dying planet behind and now the human race is out and scattered across this new unknown galaxy. Everyone's doing what they can to get by. Myself, I'm getting by as I'm currently getting chased by god knows what squid alien monstrosity.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Reg Rogriegas. I was born and grew up in Southern California after my family immigrated from Mexico. On Earth I was nothing special, just a security guard for some museum. I was up all night but at least it gave me an excuse to stay in shape. But when we found the Earth was dying, people started fleeing in their spaceships. My family got out safe but during the chaos I got separated from them. I wasn't the only one and it seemed the drifters and those who stayed behind joined together to get our own ship and get the hell of that rock.

There's about eight of us, initially we were just drifting aimlessly in space but soon we found other humans a few years later. It seemed many started making new settlements on new planets. Sometimes it's difficult with the aliens, especially with the language barrier. Some were hostile but most saw a species in need. Many other humans went out to search for loved ones but were so scattered some ended up making peace with their new existence...

Me and my fellow crew mates had formed a strong bond with each other. Once we found new humans, we decided to stick together and make something of ourselves. A lot of us had skills, technology, we were able to hold our own against almost anything. So we became a service, heroes for hire. We help communities with their problems whilst they pay us in essentials: food, drink, you know the deal.

So as I was saying, I'm being chased with Becky right here by this alien tentacle motherfucker. We were asked to retrieve this crystal by a settlement. It was said to help give them power for their technology. Their last crystal was stolen by pirates and the only one left was deep in a cave where this thing that's chasing us roamed and did not like people coming into its territory. We tried to be as peaceful and quiet as possible but it was no use.

"Wow! This thing is fast!" cried Becky.

Becky's great. She's nice but really intense and wild. She would just throw herself into any situation no matter how dangerous. It's probably my self-righteous duty and her desire for danger being the reason why us two decided to go down here.

We staggered up the rocky cave. It's stone so glistening yet slippery made it a challenge. Becky had the crystal tied to her back as we climbed our way back to the top. The creature, however, was persistently after us. It's tentacles slithered up the walls, it's suction cups sticking to them as it pulled itself after us. I tried to not to look down but I slipped and caught myself looking down into it's wide open mouth, like a billion teeth lining the walls of it. It was the most fucking terrifying thing I ever seen in my life.

"JESUS FUCK!" I cried.

We kept climbing but I could feel the creature's presence too close for comfort. One slip up and we were both gonna be dinner.

"COME ON, REG! WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! LIVING ON A PREY!"

Seriously?! This the time to start referencing 80's rock hits?! We keep climbing and climbing, the creature's showing no sign of stopping. All I have on me right now is a small laser pistol and a few stun grenades, neither of which will cause a dent in that thing nor would I even have the chance to stop and grab them. We just gotta keep climbing...My arms are starting to ache.

We're finally at the top. Me and Becky quickly run for it but the creature launches itself straight to the top where we were. The climb has taken so much wind out of me and yet this thing's still kicking like it's running on batteries.

Becky drew her pistol and started blasting the creature but as I thought, no use.

Suddenly, a barrage of rockets come from behind us. These missiles hit the creature with small yet impactful explosions. It began stumbling back, falling down the hole it climbed out. Me and Becky both sighed in relief.

"Hey, thanks whoever you-"

But my thanks was cut short as I turned around and saw our saviours were Pirates. All dressed ruggedly in leather and other stolen clothes, carrying heavy, stolen weaponry. They chuckle at mine and Becky's faces of disbelief.

A tall, skinny one wearing nothing but pants and suspenders approached us, cackling.

"Bet this weren't quite the rescue you were expecting?"

Whilst they saved our life they're surely up to no good. These pirates rarely are...

"So as a reward, we'll be taking that crystal."

Oh no! There's no way these fuckers are gonna walk away with this crystal after me and Beck worked our asses off to bring it to the settlement.

"Fine...I'll give it to you." Becky declares.

"What?!" I yell.

"Reg, trust me."

What the hell does she think she's doing? I see those Pirates watching her closely as she goes to unravel the suspenders that are holding the rock to her back...But wait, she's-

Holy crap! She threw a stun grenade at them!

The small bomb let out an electrical charge, stunning the pirates. This is our chance! We draw pistols and take out a few before the rest snap out of their stunness. They begin raining firing on us so we take cover behind a rock. Now this is some action right here!

"Looks like this job just got a little harder." I say.

"More like more exciting." Becky adds.

"Well, I guess kicking ass with you pretty exciting."

Becky laughs.

"Ah shit! Fuck me!" she says cheerily.

And without skipping a beat, she jumps out of cover and shoots at the Pirates, killing a few. There's a large muscular one with some sorta laser minigun. She sprays lasers all over the place. Luckily Becky has taken cover but we're both stuck. Maybe one of my stun grenades will do it...

Damn!

She destroyed it with her gun. Fuck...That's one helluva a weapon...I peak over head but only for a second unless I want my head to become mince meat. There's a rock dangling above her...A good shot would cause it to fall right on her head.

"Becky!" I yell.

"Above the head!"

Becky looks up from cover and instantly she knows what's up. She fires a couple of shots above and BAM! The rock crushes the gunner. We both get out of cover and reunite, having defeated those bastards.

"Nice work there, partner!" I say, offering my hand.

"We're pretty much the dream team, aren't we?" adds Becky as she grabs my hand, Predator style.

Now we gotta head...Wait...Can I hear footsteps?

I turn to see one last Pirate rushing towards the giant canon thing they used to drive that creature into the pit. Fuck! Me and Becky draw our pistols but I fear it's too late. He's starting up the machine.

Woah!

A giant, slimy tentacle pushes right between us! It's that creature! It scoops up the Pirate and the canon with it's tentacle and starts pulling it towards it. I can hear the Pirate screaming...Poor guy...

Me and Becky make our way back to the settlement back on the surface. They're grateful for our services and pay us well with food and drink. We board our ship and head off back to space...I could really do with a shower.

Our ship isn't half bad. It's large and spacious. Despite eight people living in it, it never feels too claustrophobic or crowded. It started out as a cheap and scrappy ship but we've managed to improve it over time. The bathroom recently had an upgrade. Nice, clean white panels, around the walls, a shower/bath combo. It's just nice, y'know?

And this shower feels so fucking nice right now. It ain't Earth water but I can't really tell the difference. It's warm and steamy. The perfect thing I need after a day like this...Wait, did I just hear the doors open.

Jesus! Someone's tapping on the shower screen! It's all steamed up so I can't see shit. Scared the shit out of me.

"W-who is it?" I say as I try to cover my junk

I wipe the steam from the window to find...Becky? Oh god, she's naked!

"Becky?! What are you doing?!"

She's grinning.

"Come on, Reg. Didn't you think about my offer?"

Her offer? Wait...

"Ah shit! Fuck me!"

She really meant it, huh?

"Well...It was certainly a tempting one."

She moves away from the screen and steps into the shower with me so I can see her whole body clear. Becky, oh wow...To describe her? She's cute, really cute. She's got this short black hair she usually has a bandanna wrapped around. She's short, I mean, I'm a pretty tall guy myself, you know? But she stays in shape though. She's got muscles, strong arms, legs, thighs, abs...

And as she stands in front of me with her cute, mischievous smile...It's really an offer I can't refuse. But it's clear I don't need to say that...My, uh...my dick getting erect might be telling it. I watch her eyes widen with delight and excitement as she watches it grow. Fuck...She's so beautiful...

She approaches me slowly.

"You gonna let your dick talk for ya?" she laughs.

I shake my head.

"Let's do it."

And with those words she leans right into me, lips touching lips. We kiss passionately under the raining shower. Water soaking our hair and faces as we kiss. Her smooth face rubbing against my stumbling beard. Kissing with our tongues, she bites my lip. My hard dick rubs against my stomach. Shit I'm so turned on. I can't help but gently trust against it. Similarly, her small perky boobs squeeze against my chest. Shit...I just want to make love to her right here and now.

She seems to think the same as she pulls away from me. Fuck! She grips my dick tightly. It pulsates it in her hand. And there's that smile. Oh god that smile is so sexy and cute.

"Oh wow...You really like me, huh?" she says.

She slowly strokes my dick. Ah, shit. She pulls it so smoothly and yet each stroke feels so amazing...I fall and lean back against the shower's faucets. She continues stroking my dick slowly. She begins to kiss my nipples, licking them...Ugh...Holy fuck...

Pre-cum leaks out from it's head and she finds it's time to do it. She turns around and leans herself against the screen, her firmy ass right in front of my and her pussy underneath.

"Come on, big man. Let's fucking do it!"

Shit, I love this woman.

I positioned my dick and slowly slid it into her vagina. I can hear her moaning. I lean across her back and kiss her neck as I begin to start pounding. Shit. Fuck. Fuck! This feels so good. Her moans confirm it's good for her but I can do more.

I reach under to her clit and begin to massage it. I can hear a quivering cry of delight from her.

"Yes! Oooh. That's the fucking jackpot!"

"That good?"

"Oh, yes! Please! Keep going!"

I gladly do. As I continue thrusting and pounding whilst I take care of her clit. She leans against the screen hard as I continue making love to her. Jesus she feels so good...I can see from the corner of her face that similar sexy smiles turn in a face of pure delight, only turning me on more. I move my free hand up to her boobs and play with her breast. They feel so nice. She keeps moaning and yelling with such delight. I'm worried that the others will hear but right now I don't really care. But I miss that face though...

"Hang on, let's try something else."

I pull out and spin her around.

"I'm gonna hold you up alright?"

She giggles excitedly.

"Ooh, yes! Please!"

Swiftly, I lift her up. She screams before laughing. I gently lower her on to my dick as she wraps her arms and legs around me. I hold by the ass as I continue fucking her. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I look into her face, her eyes...She's so beautiful. We make out once again, only taking breaks to moan as she keeps sliding up and down on my dick. She laughs at points.

"I always wondered what those arms could do."

I laugh as well. She's amazing...We resume making out. God she's so amazing...I want to give her everything. I carry her out of the shower and place her onto the counter next to the sink. I get down on my knees and dive right into her pussy, eating it. I can hear her moans.

"That good?" I ask.

"KEEP GOING!" she yells.

That's a yes. I eat her out, licking her pussy. Licking her folds, her clit, sucking on it. Her moans echo in the bathroom. I feel her fingers slide into my wet, ruffled hair as she holds my head in place. All the while, I'm jacking myself off as I please her. I keep pleasing her. It's what she wants and I want to give it to her. Oh fuck...I can feel it coming...

A loud cry erupts from her.

"I'M CUMMING! HOLY FUCK!"

She tenses up, her crotch thrusts into my face, her thighs hold me in place. Moan after moan as she orgasms. I can feel it coming soon!

"SHIT!" I say, my voice muffled in her crotch.

Soon she releases me from her thighs. I look up to her gasping heavily, her face so pleased...Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!

"I'M GOING TO CUM!" I yell.

"Come on then! Shoot me!"

I get up. My hand is jacking off faster than ever. OOH FUCK OH FUCK OH SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

A few twitches from my dick as I feel it racing up to my tip and shooting out. My cums lands all over Becky's toned abs and up to her boobs. She bits her lip as I shoot my load all over her.

And in a matter of seconds...It's over. I fall back onto the toilet, my dick twitching. The remains of cum dripping down from me as I pant heavily...I'm gonna need another a shower. Me and Becky just sit there...Panting and looking at each other. I watch as Becky takes a sample of my cum off her chest and licks it. She smirks.

"Not bad. I think I'll finish up."

She jumps off from the counter and approaches me. She kneels down and licks the last drops of cum from dick. I'm so tired...But so sensitive. Oh, woah...Once she's cleaned me up, she goes back to cleaning herself.

"That was...pretty incredible." I say.

"I say. We gotta do this more often." adds Becca.

Once I have a hold of myself I get up from the toilet and grab a towel. Drying myself up before wrapping it around me.

"Well after that I better hop in. Unless you're not done yet?" asks Becky.

"Nah. I got pretty cleaned up before, well...getting dirty again." I add.

Becky giggles. That cut shit never gets old...

"Alright. See ya later then." she says as she gets back into the shower to get clean.

"See ya, hot shot."

"Ha! I think we both know who has the hot shots around here."

That was terrible. I love her.