Ascending To A New World Ch. 02

Story Info
The Great Machine.
3.3k words
4.22
9.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not my scene.

The name's Ailena Matronymics and I'm a member of the "Assistance for Hire" crew. If you've been paying attention then you know the deal: world ended, separated from family, found these people, yaddi yaddi yadda. Look, I'm just a gal from Brooklyn who don't give two craps about my family. I like these people so I'm happy to help out but it can be hell. I mean, you try to do good for others you're gonna run into some real pricks. Pirates, Fascist Forces, you name it. It seems the worst of humanity ain't quit despite everything. I guess it's part of the job.

As of tonight, we decided to have a little break and head to this planet everyone's talking about. We call it the Purple Jungles. Meant to be some kind of chill ordeal. Don't sound half bad to me and lemme tell ya, the planet's quite something. It's got this pink sun which makes the sky purple and it always stays purple (hence the purple part of the name), just different shades depending on the time of day. At day it's lighter, at dark it's, well, darker. And there's all these thick jungles all over the place (hence, well, the jungle part of the name). I'd honestly hate to be in them, you'd probably get lost and I ain't much for survival. I can fight for self defense but I'm more of the brainy type in this case.

But a whole group of humans and hell, even some aliens, have set up this camp around this lake, a purple as the sky above it. But this ain't like your settlement camp, oh no. This is a party camp. Music, food, alcohol, people dancing and laughing and swimming. Lights and sparks and some kinda fireworks except they don't explode into sparks but these strange sorta ripples of multi colours.

It's honestly really cool. You think without our home we'd all be down about it and some are but here we are partying. Not just partying together but partying with aliens. This seems to have broken the language barrier. We got our names for them while we figure communications out. There's Zoids, humanoid creatures with squid like heads and claws for hands. Hutts who are these blobby slug things. And there's also Dracs, pasty things with wings and red eyes. They look scary but they're alright. This is just all surreal and amazing...Just a shame parties ain't my thing.

So I'm at the bar. Sipping on what I can only assume some sorta cocktail made out of whatever's on this planet. It's very sweet but slightly salty. I look around to see everyone's partying and having a good time, it seems the crew's having a good time. I notice Becky's dancing like no tomorrow. She can't dance to save her life but she does not give a shit.

"Hey there, Ally."

I turn to see Reg is next to me, leaning against the bar wearing nothing but his swim shorts. He's clearly been swimming in the river, he's soaked.

"Hey." I respond.

"Why don't you come join us in the river. There's plenty of cool people out there. Hell, I could introduce you to a certain someone if you like?"

"I appreciate it, Reg, but I'm not feeling it tonight. I might head hit the sack early."

"Alright, Ally."

The bartender hands Reg a drink.

"See ya around, kid."

He gives me a light punch on the shoulder before heading off.

I suppose I should describe myself, physically I mean. I'm a young woman, around 21 I think? Yeah. I've been with these guys for a long time. Most of them were teens or in their 20s, with the exception of one or two but I was real young. They're kinda like family to me, not like I had much before. But yeah, I'm young, I'm also pretty tall with an average body. I ain't slim but I ain't too chubby. Though I gotta say I was certainly gifted in the boobies and ass department and I ain't complaining about that one bit, even if they can be a pain some of the time. Most people notice my short, bushy red hair and my small freckles. They're my most distinguishing features and I love them. I was out here wearing my camo trousers and a loose, cotton button-up shirt with my boots. But as the day's getting on I feel it's time to get some shut eye.

I walk across the soft sand, real soft, like a pillow. I pass many party goers having a great time. I wish them well but I just want some rest. Our ship's park just on the outskirts of the jungle so thankfully far enough from the noise. Just looking forward into stripping and get some-

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO THE HELL ARE THESE FUCKERS!

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL!! HELP! HELP!"

Shit! I'm too far away. But I'm being dragged away but these guys! I drag my feet but these guys are two strong. I look behind to see their fucking pirates! Of course they are! We're now going deep into the jungle. The sun's being blocked by these towering trees and their thick leaves. I'm so far from the ship now and everyone's too busy partying...I need to come up with something.

Wait. What now? We're moving onto this random steel platform and it's lowering?? We're going underground. Who built this?!

Now we're in this long tunnel where I'm being dragged into a train. Surely the pirates didn't make this?! But once I'm in they bring me these cuffs attached by chains to the wall and restrain my wrist as it starts moving.

One pirate, a tall skinny fella wearing a leather vest and shorts approaches me a knife.

"Alright, hold still!" he says as he begins tearing my shirt away.

"FUCK OFF!" I yell, kicking him in the crotch.

OW! Has he got a fucking cod piece under that?!

"See, I told ya it wasn't stupid!"

He continued to tear my top away. First my shirt and then my bra. My big boobies flop down. This is so fucking embarassing, I can feel myself turning red. But next thing he does is try to tear my trousers away. But the other pirate, a large, beefy woman, stops him.

"Slow down there, we only need the shirt off."

"Come on, no top and pants? Seems pretty tacky."

I can't tell if my face is glowing from either anger or embarrassment especially as I feel my pants falling away.

Once the train stops they release me from my cuffs only to keep dragging me out of the train and down a hallway.

So to recap:

I've been kidnapped by pirates

I'm miles away from the crew

I have no fucking idea where I am

And I'm now near enough naked with my pants down my ankles.

The doors slide open right in front of me as I'm taking into this large, empty industrial room. I'm still struggling but these pirates have been in a tight spot. They push me against the wall on the other side of the room. This could be my chance to run but wait-

A large, metallic belt comes out of the wall and curves around my body before locking together and squeezing against my tummy. Now these two are grabbing my arms and holding them against the wall to be locked into silver cuffs. I struggle but it's not good. They restrain me by the wrist and to finish what they've started, pull off my pants and boots leaving me in just my underwear.

This is fucked.

But I hear the sound of an elevator lowering on the other side of the room. Descending down are two women. One is a rugged, tall woman with an eyepatch. She's got long, curly black hair with red highlights and a buzz cut to her left side. She's wearing a tight red corset, leather pants, boots, and a long blue coat. The other woman is shorter, slightly hunched with curly purple hair like the sky and wearing big green lensed goggles accompanied by a lab coat, a button down shirt, and boots. My god...They're both hot.

But still...I need to get the hell out of here.

They approach me with different looks. The eye-patch lady is grinning at me, like she's toying with her capture. The goggles lady is examining me like some kind of lab rat.

"So...Uh...Anyone want to explain what the fuck is up?"

The eye-patch lady gets close. Right close! She grabs my face by the cheeks.

"You're one of those goodie two-shoes aren't you?" she says sinisterly.

"Uh...Yeah?"

She clearly knows us. And she's chuckling...Scarily...

"Do you have an idea?! How hard you've made my life?!"

Shit she's scary...I think I'm turned on a little bit.

"...No?" I reply.

"You don't even know who I am, do you?"

I shake my head.

"My name is Marta De Niro! I am the forever royal, bloody Pirate Queen!"

Oooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiit...

"...Cool..." I say.

She leans into my boobies.

"These titties are ripe for the machine aren't they, Doctor Pauline?" Marta asks the goggles lady.

Pauline nods.

"They're practically perfect." she says.

"Just got to inject some of this."

Dr. Pauline pulls out a long syringe with god knows what. I wiggle in my restraints, I gotta get out of here! Shit! She's not gonna inject that fucking stuff in me!

"NO! GET AWAY YOU-"

AH!

The needle pricks and inserts itself into my left boobie. Then the right. Aaaaaah, fuck...What the hell is happening...They're feeling so heavy and full...My nipples are...leaking? Is that milk?

"W-what the fuck is happening to me?!"

Marta chuckles.

"Becoming our supplier."

"Your what?!"

Marta clicks her hands. The two pirates leave the room and Pauline goes to this console at the back of the room. Shit, what the hell is going on?! I need to get out now before-

What was that?!

I hear a massive CLUNK and then a whirring noise. It's coming from the ceiling and my eyes open wide. This great big fucking machine starts to descend down. My god it's monstrous! It's large with loads of tubes and caples spurting out of it. It's long and facing towards me...Oh, god. As I look at it it all clicks together. Rows of glass tankards with caps and tubes attached to it...The tubes leading to these two pipes at the front, attaching to two plastic, see through cups...It's...It can't be...

It's a milking machine!

"No, no, no...Y-you can't be serious!" I cry.

But it lowers down towards me. Shit, my heart's pounding almost out of my chest as I look at this thing...Those tankards. There must be like fifteen of them? Each has to fill up about at least four litres...This is so fucked...

Once the machine reaches the level of my boobies it grinds to a hault. Those cups are only a few meters away from me. I can't help but stare dreadingly at this thing knowing it's intent.

"Intimidating isn't it?" says Marta.

She turns to me, pulling out a tube of lube from her coat and squirting all over my boobies.

"C-come on...You can't be serious?" I say, hearing the trembling in my voice.

"We want milk and Doctor Pauling over there likes to invent very perverted things. It was a natural business opportunity. And to have one of those ever-so-good-girlies be our cow? It's just gonna taste even better."

She's really got it out for us...Fuck! She soon finishes lathering my boobies making them shiny and slippery. Then she's off to the console. Fuck these restrains are tough! I need to get out of them!

"H-hang on! Come on! You don't need to do this! We're both civil women, we can talk this out! Please!"

But like the helpless bitch I am I have to watch as Pauline inputs her finally commands and the machine comes to life.

I can't help but watch...It starts up with a loud roar like a vacuum and soon enough the cups start extending out towards me. Shit, shit, shit. I need to get out of this!

"No, no, no! Please! No! Don't suck up my boobies!"

There's a whine in my voice at the end of that sentence.

Fuck! They're getting closer. I hear them hissing and screeching. The tubes wiggle around with hunger for my fucking milk...

"Stop it! Cut it out! Nooo!"

I scream! They're so fucking close now I can feel it! The suction is so strong...My nipples erect as they're being pulled towards this fucked up monstrosity of a machine. I can't watch! I shut my eyes and cry as I feel my boobies being pulled towards the cups.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!

They're sucked onto the tip of them as engulf the rest as the oil allows them to slowly be swallowed by this thing. F-fuck! This is agonising! This constant suction, it's so strong. I stare in horror as my large boobies are pulled and suckled by this thing. It's so fucking powerful...Already I feel something in my boobies. Something so warm, slithering through them.

OH, FUCK!

Milk squirts my nipples, they keep squirting! I watch as the tubes carry my milk away for storage. But the most fucked up thing is how good this feels!? I've never lactated before but I'm almost certain it's not meant to feel like...AH! Like I'm meant to feel turned on and stimulated like this?! Is it the drugs?!

Oh fuck me! More milk is squirted and carried away. Shit. This feels too good. I'm getting so turned on by this?! The fuck?! If this whole thing leads to a sexual awakening I am going to be so pissed! And that Marta bitch is laughing?! Cackling like a devil.

"Wow. You're such a good producer! Already one liter full. I'd tell you how much you've got left but I think not knowing is going to drive you insane!"

That fucking bitch! She's enjoying this? Watching me milked like a cow! I bet she even knows how turned on this makes me. Fuck...I can't stop squirting milk. No matter how much milk I give this thing it's not enough.

"Maybe we should turn up the suction. Might make it faster, or more painful, or more arousing. Interesting either way."

This ain't even full power?!

"You can't be fucking serious?!"

"I am. Hit it, Pauline."

F-FUCK! That's so strong! My boobies are being pulled harder and faster. Milk's squirting at a more rapid speed and I'm gonna mad here. My cunt's practically drenching my panties I'm so fucking wet and horny. Oh god this is actually amazing?! The fuck?! I hate it but love it?! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can feel a fucking orgasm building up.

"Wow. You're enjoying it, huh?" commentates the Queen Bitch.

I can't believe how right she is! Every squirt from nipples feels like fucking bliss. My hips are thrusting uncontrollably. Oh fuck if I could just get my cunt fucked this would be perfect. Oh won't someone please fuck my cunt whilst this fucking thing milks like the slutty cow I am! I moan so loud. OH FUCK I WANT TO CUM SO BAD!

"She's enjoying it, Pauline. Give her more!"

YES! PLEASE! MORE!

JESUS FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK CHRIST OH MY FUCKING YES! Oh this is so strong I can't hold on anymore!

AAAAAH I'M CUMMING SO HARD! MY HIPS ARE WORKING LIKE A MACHINE. JESUS JUST FUCK ME UP!

I cum. I cum so fucking hard. My panties are practically drenched and dripping...

And before I can catch a breath, I start all over again. My nipples are non stop milking it's insane! I feel I must run dry soon but it keeps going. But boobies are so red and sore but now they're just so sensitive. I lean my head back hard against the wall as I go cross eyed. My hips haven't stopped thrusting. I'm almost glad there's nothing fucking me cause I'd loose my fucking mind forever!

The constant milking takes me to another orgasm OH YES! FUCK! My panties just get more and more soaked.

"This is bananas, Doc! Turn it up more!"

"I'm not sure that's a good-"

"I said turn it up!"

It goes higher?! Can I take it?!

I-I-I-I-I F-F-FUCK!!

My boobies are pulled and stretched to completely fill the cup!

THIS IS INSANE!

Milk is still constantly squirting as I cum over and over again!

I'm beginning to feel dizzy...Everything's spinning...I think I'm gonna black out...I smell smoke and hear something sparking...Voices...

"WE NEED TO STOP NOW!"

"NO! I SAY WHEN WE STOP!"

"WE TO STOP BEFORE-"

Uhh...W-what...What's...Ow...Ow...Ow...My boobies are hurting like hell. What's...I can...move my arms? Everything's spinning. I need to...I need to keep my head straight. Jesus my panties are wet. Everything's becoming clearer.

I'm still exactly where I was but the machine has stopped sucking. I'm not sure whether I'm happy, relieved or upset. My hands are free but I'm still pinned against the wall by the machine which is holding my boobs. I look over to the console to see Marta and Pauline have been knocked out. There's sparks coming from the console and the machine is smoking.

Shit...It must've blown the power out. That explains why the restraints are loose. It's my chance to get the fuck out of here. Firstly I got to get off this machine.

I manage to slide my fingers inbetween my boobies and the cups and push it away. They loosen up from the tight suction as air enters the system. Milk also leaks from the cups, whatever was sucked out before it shut down...So much creamy milk...

I get my boobs free though they're really sore and covered with milk.

Without the machine in my way it's time to get the fuck out of here. But I'm so tired and sweaty...I lean against the machine for support as I make my way out and...aw, shit.

Marta's getting up.

I need to hurry up cause I ain't got the willpower to fight her. But it seems I have no choice.

"No...No you don't..."

Ah, fuck. I see the fury in her eyes as she begins to draw a laser pistol from her side. Well, gotta do what I gotta. I lunge towards her and manage to knock the pistol out of her hand. But it's a quick effort as she sweeps kick me! The fuck?! I fall to the ground.

OUCH!

I lay on the ground in pain only to be stepped on by her heels.

"You ain't going anywhere, hucow!"

I really shouldn't tell her how turned on this is making me. Wait...I got an idea. A stupid one but it might work...I hope so or else it'll be super embarassing.

"Wanna say closer to my face?" I taunt.

She takes it. I see her leaning and NOW!

I squeeze my boobies together and squirt milk in her eyes. She screams. Yes! And I punch her in the face.

Back off the ground! When people referred to my boobies as weapons I didn't think it'd take on a literal meaning.

I really want to tie her up or take her out but all I've got is the adrellian from that fight to get out of here so I better take my chance.

Through the doors, down the hallway. Quick!

Out to train. Those two pirate goons are there. I barge past them.

"HEY, STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Not today, dickheads! Hope on the train, shut the doors.

Operate the controls. Fairly simple. The train's off as I flip the bird those dickheads.

And relax...Here I am...With nothing but soaked underwear and milk leaking from my nipples. I'm not sure what I'm more worried about: explaining what happened to the crew or having to confront myself about my new milking fetish...