Ascending To A New World Ch. 03

Story Info
Pleasure In Paradise.
3.1k words
3.5
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might not be for some but I am having the time of my life!

The name's Mac. That's it. I was once a farmer out in the Scottish highlands, making a basic living for myself until the world decided to fucking end. Well, I say the world, you ask me I feel we had some part in it. But anyways, in the words of David Byrne: how did I get here? I just came across this group of lads, asked if I wanted to join up with them and thought why not? And here we are, still together.

And here we are, together, partying on this purple beach under the purple sky and I'm having the time of my life. Drinking alcohol, both homely and alien, and I'm dancing with my pals out on the sand. Well, all except for Ailena who seems to have gone back to the ship.

I'm out here dancing to this funky music with some of my crewmates. Becky Jones, she's like the best friend I never knew I had, and Rachel Donovan, a fantastic, lovely woman!

Rachel's an absolute sweetheart! I used to listen to her on the radio when she used to do her radio show back on Earth. She wasn't actually too annoying and always played the best music. I was kinda starstruck when we picked her up as we left our home. She's a pretty slim and tall lass but has the widest, warmest smile, the prettiest blue eyes and the best hair in the form of a black afro. She has put herself together an outfit like it's straight from the 70's, leather trousers and a jacket with a sparkling shirt.

Myself, I was just wearing my purple and green blouse with my swim shorts. I'm a pretty short lad myself, ain't exactly slim or chubby but I got my short, messy black hair. I think I get by okay in terms of looks. Anyway, we're out partying and having the time of our life! Becky's absolutely raving.

"WOOHOO!!" she cheers as she keeps dancing.

Rachel also cheers in support.

"That's it! Keep dancing, love!"

And I do until - OW! - I trip over myself. Rachel chuckles and helps me back up.

"A few too many, mate?"

I am stumbling a bit.

"Aye, perhaps. I need to settle down a bit."

Rachel helps me over to where a few chairs and tables are laid out. We take a seat where some of our other team mates are hanging: Reg Rodreigas, Katie Cohen, and Justin Chen. Katie's another sweetie but she ain't much of a partier, she likes to spend her time working on computers and like. She and Rachel are our technicians. Katie herself is rather short and chubby lass but she's got fluffy purple hair and freckles. She's usually wearing a simple coloured shirt with a flannel and shorts. She just seems happy to be here.

Justin's alright though he can be a bit much. He likes to think of himself as some Indiana Jones type fella, even dresses like him. He can be cute though he likes to act tough. He ain't like Reg, least he's humble about it. Justin is a little shorter than Reg and rather toned if I say so myself, short black hair and a bit of a goatee. He's hanging with everyone, having a drink.

"Hey there, Mac, buddy! Wanna drink?" asks Justin.

"I think I've had a few too many, Justy."

"Yeah, I saw you were busting a couple of moves, eh. I'd join you but, you know, got rest these muscles."

"Uh-huh." I say, not believing him.

"Come off it, Justin. If you really were so strong and tough surely you could do a few moves without getting tired." adds Rachel, stating my own thoughts out loud.

"Ha. You got a point...But, uh...I'm good."

Reg chuckles.

"Justin, your pride is gonna be the death of you. You'd be the kind of guy who would refuse a drink of water in the middle of the desert to prove yourself."

Katie laughs.

"He's right. He's got you there."

All this talk of heat's getting me at it. I'm sweating.

"I tell ya, it's great and all out here but I'm starting to get a sweat on. And I can't be arsed to walk all the way back to the ship."

"There's some chill out huts nearby, Mac. You can cool down in there." says Katie.

"Chill out hut?"

"Yeah, it's like a sauna but it's to cool you down. Not like cold but like a perfect chill."

That doesn't sound half bad.

"I think I'll go to one."

Rachel also seems to like the idea, fanning herself.

"Yeah, I might join you actually."

"Alright, see you lads later."

Me and Rachel head over to these huts. I see a couple of them. It looks like wooden saunas from the outside which doesn't seem appealing but when we head in, whilst it looks exactly like a sauna, I start to cool down. Ah...This is nice.

Me and Rachel sit down together, taking in the chill. Though I'm still rather hot.

"That's so much better..." Rachel says, sighingly.

"Yeah...Though I still feel too warm."

"Take some clothes off then."

That might work. I take off my blouse. Still a bit too warm.

"Agh. Too warm still."

"Then take off your shorts then." adds Rachel.

My shorts?! What she playing at?

"I ain't got no pants on though! I'll be arse naked!"

"It's only me in here. There's a lock on the door so no one else will be coming in."

This seems a little suspicious to me. I get up and lock the door. I'm about to slide down my shorts when I notice her looking intently.

"You just want me to strip off don't ya?" I say.

"I mean. If you want to." she adds.

I mean, I can't lie. Rachel's an extremely attractive woman. I ain't much of the subbing type, but I would do anything for her. Blimey, I can already feel my prick rising and I know she knows that.

So I give her what she wants. My fingers slowly move round the sides, hooking them with my fingers before slowly sliding them down. I go especially slow as we pass my increasingly growing cock. It ain't long before it springs out from my shorts and is sprouting high in the air.

She's watching, lips biting in anticipation as I'm now completely naked.

"Does this meet your standards, my lady?" I say with a cheeky smile.

She returns on. And in perfect timing: "Love Shake" by the B-52s starts playing in our very own love shack.

"So, you want to play?"

Rachel gets up and approaches me, her red jacket slowly slides away. She pushes me back onto the wooden bench.

"How about a little game? If you can hold out cumming before the end of the song, you win. But if you don't, you get to be my little bitch for the rest of the evening, how's that?"

I gasp, almost laughing! Blimey!

"Where'd all this come from?! I did not expect Ms. Donovan of Tower Radio to be so dominating!"

"Oh, there's a lot of content they had to cut out."

"Seriously?!"

"No, just a few dirty jokes. We're wasting time so shall we begin?"

She takes off her shirt. Now she's just in her red bra.

"Go ahead!"

She bends down, taking my cock and bringing it to her mouth where she begins licking the tip with her tongue. OOH! Okay...Off to a good start already. Just as we hit the first chorus.

Mmm...Good lord. Her tongue's working magic on my cock. It's throbbing with such intensity. I almost feel I could burst at any second. But ain't going down that easy. Oooh, god...She's licking all around my head. I can feel pre-cum already...

That's her sign to dive in and start sucking. O-o-oh, good lord...She's magnificent! She sucks and massages my cock in her mouth with such perfection. This feels incredible! F-fuck me!

She looks up with me and I can tell how cocky she's being in them. She removes her head from mine, continuing to wank me off as she looks at me grinning.

"You think you got this?"

"I-I'm - UGH - I'm use to this being the...The... -FUCK- other...Oh, fuck!"

She laughs.

"Alright. Let's keep it going. We're half way through"

She gets right back to it. Sucking her, her tongue doing wonders on my prick, her head bobbing up and down on my thick cock. Mmm...She really wants me to blow it.

Truth is, and what makes it harder (heh), is that I use fantasies about this scenario with her. I used to listen to her a lot during long days and I had a bit of a celebrity crush and to be honest here, I used to wank one out to pictures of her when she did a little bit of modelling. This is a fantasy come true and it's amazing but SHIT!

She's going faster and more aggressive. Christ, doesn't she have a gag reflex? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can hear the climax of the song. I fucking hope mine doesn't come soon. She removes her head and resumes wanking.

"Nearly finished. Just hold out a little while if you can."

UGH. Fucking hell. I just want to spunk all over that beautiful face of hers...Fuck...Will this song end?

"How about a special treat? Not many people get to see these."

I look to see her pulling her titties out from her bra with one hand as she keeps wanking me. They ain't big but still marvelous. Jesus fuck! Nearly there! FUCK!

She pulls my head into her nipple, wanking into it. My cock is actually touching her tits! This is too much!! I'm gonna cum!!

I start thrusting desperately into the airs as she wanks me off. Spunk is rushing out FUUUUUUUUCK!! It's going everywhere. My cock throbs, my bollocks shrivel up a little...But the song finished just as I came...I won...

Shit...I sit back down, cock soaked and dripping. I look up to see I've gotten cum all over her tits and face. She's looking at herself, jaw hanging. That was quite the load, I must say.

"Wow...Wow..."

"Sorry about that. Must admit. Been a while since I let one out."

Rachel grabs a towel and starts wiping down, cleaning my spunk off her.

"Well, you did it." she says.

I smile smugly.

"Believe me, you may have been the dominant one here but I know my ways."

"Maybe you could show them to me." she says to me, chucking a towel over to me.

"Oh, I gladly would."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after making a few people very happy I think I better make my way back to the ship.

You met everyone else so here's me, Michelle Trejo. What's there to say about me? I'm a sexy AF young Cali Gal who left Earth a part time model and is now working as stealth for a bunch of randos who's become something of a team. I'm slim and agile, I got long, blonde hair and I'm a nice and petite lady out here in my bikini.

I'm making my way back to the ship after having some fun, walking past groups of various people and aliens having a good time. Just feels good to let loose and nobody lets loose like me. Uh-oh, here comes Captain Self-Righteous.

Me and Reg have a bit of history. See, he worked as a security guard at a museum and whilst I liked modelling, it didn't pay for everything so...Me and Reg tend to run into each other a lot. He's an annoying goodie two-shoes though his attitude did save my ass when things went fuckity so I guess I should be thankful.

He's approaching me a little more relaxed than normal. Perhaps somebody got that stick out of his butt. Though I'd love to put plenty up his tight little ass. Yeah, I've seen it.

"Hey, Mich. You having a good time?" he asks.

"Sure. Just fucked around...Fucked a few peeps."

"Oooookay...Glad you're having fun."

"Yeah, nice to see you settle down a bit. I'm surprised you haven't lectured everyone over drinking or some shit."

"I can relax you know. For a lot of things. They just don't happen to involve stealing jewels."

"Blah, blah, blah. That's the Reg Rogriegas I was expecting."

As I say his name, it seems to catch the attention of some older guy standing nearby. He approaches us.

"I'm sorry. But you are Reg Rogriegas? Of the "Assistance for Hire"?" he asks.

"Yep. That's us. We're thinking of a better name."

"My name is Jasaque. I come from a settlement not too far from here. On a planet we call "The Angels' Falls". I fear we're going to be under some sort of attack any day now."

And so Reg's eyes widened with worry and curiosity. An old guy telling Reg that his village is in trouble. Just another day of duty for him.

"What kind of attack?" he asks, very concerned.

"The Dominents. They've been lurking around our planet trying to get to this island in the sky. It is a very strange place."

"Wow. You just got here?" I ask, sarcastically.

Reg shoots me a disapproving stare.

"Michelle, head back to the ship. I'll fill you in later."

He wishes. I make my way back to the ship, ready to kick it in and get some sweet shut eye.

I head to the edge of the jungle where it stands in all it's huge glory. It's like the size of the mansion, wish it was a little more like that. I head inside and it seems a few people have returned: Katie, Mac, Rachel.

It also seems my bunkmate, Ailena, has been here. I see a trail of something splashed along the floor. It feels like milk. I swear if she's drinking milk or eating cereal or some shit on my bed again I am going to be so pissed.

I walk into our room.

"AH!" she screams.

Oh, god! She's got no top on!

"Sorry!" I say covering my eyes.

"Come on, Elle, I'm tryna change here! Once I clean myself off..."

"Fucking hell. You are bringing shit into my room!"

"Our room and it's not my fault! I can explain...Sorta."

FFS. I can't wait to hear what half hearted explanation she has for this shit.

"Right, what's your story?"

"Well...Uh...It's a strange one."

I let myself look and see Ailena covering her boobs. She's all red and flustered, looking down at the floor. Shit...This is serious.

"So...I came back here to get some rest and some pirates kidnapped me...They took me underground into this big ass place. Stripped me down and bound me to the wall when this scientist and the Pirate Queen was there too!"

My jaw drops. Already this story is crazy.

"And then...And then they injected my boobies with this shit and...I started lactating. Then this huge fucking machine sucked on them and milked me...Luckily it malfunctioned and blew the power out so I could escape but...yeah."

Now my jaw is on the floor. Holy. Fuck.

"So, wait, wait, wait...You were kidnapped by pirates, drugged, and then they milk machined you?!"

Ailena nods.

"Yup...I think the Pirates have found a new line of business. Just because one machine didn't work doesn't mean they'll try again."

She's got a point but there's so much I'm trying to process. Her boobs are milkable? I lean in for a closer look.

"Can you still lactate?"

Ailena looks a little worried.

"Maybe? I don't know, I-"

I need to see this. I grab her boob and squeeze it.

Holy shit! Milk!

And Ailena's moaning. And I mean, orgasmically. She gets off on this?

"Wait, and this...gets you off."

Ailena's wince but nods.

"I think it's a side effect of the drug...Any milk coming out stimulates me."

Oh god...My grin is so fucking wide.

"That is crazy, girl!"

I squeeze her boob again. More milk and more moans.

"F-fuck...This is getting me so turned on..."

"Want me to stop?"

"Y-yes. I mean, no! I mean...Keep going..."

Gladly.

I squeeze both her boobs together, hard. Milk comes spraying out like a fountain. She can hardly hold it in. Her mouth hangs out, eyes rolling into her head. Her knees are wobbling as we both collapse onto the bed together.

It's so cute pleasing Ailena like this. I'm probably the second youngest on the team next to her so we enjoy our company. I've not been intimate with her till now and lemme tell ya, it's now one off the bucket list. Especially like this.

I keep squeezing and I feel her grinding against me. I wonder what the milk tastes like.

I sucked on one of her nipples and she's really groaning. "Ahs" and "Mms" follow from her mouth.

"It feels so good when you suck it like that."

"Really?" I say, practically hearing the grin on my face.

"I bet that big machine sucking on them so hard really was something then."

I suck. I keep sucking. I sucked so hard. The milk is so warm and creamy...Her whole body thrusts against mine. God, this is getting me all hot and bothered.

Her hips lock and before long she's cumming. I never thought I'd make someone cum from their boobs but this is a new achievement for me. Once Ailena's finished up she pushes my head away.

"Okay...Okay...That's enough."

I pull away and let her get up. She's panting hard.

"Wow...Never thought I'd have sex like that and trust me, I've been in some situations."

"Yep...We should probably let the crew know about this." says Ailena.

"Though, uh...Let's call it an anonymous source for now. Let's not let everyone know about my udders"

"Hey, you got it, girl."

And so I told Reg, "from an anonymous source" as Ailena requested. And so the next morning during the group meeting, this was what Reg had to say:

"Right, we got two new updates. Number one, the Pirates are still among us and it seems they're now...trying to extract breast milk from women. So there's one problem. However, we need to head to "Angels' Falls". It seems the Dominants have their eye on this floating island there where some sorta strange thing is happening there...Like a cult or a religious order or something. But they've got something the Dominants want and whatever it is, it can't be good news. Cause if this thing is meant to be so secret and well protected that the Dominants want it...It's gonna end up meaning the end of the galaxy."