Ascension

Story Info
Surprise meeting offers a chance for promotion...
2k words
3.86
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deep, cold water felt quite refreshing against her flawless skin, washing away all physical reminders of the lustful sins committed during the last and very eventful night. Keeping her whole, naked body, submerged Juno swam the length of the private, luxurious pond breaking the surface on the other end.

Her host, the towering black man, she have had a chance to examine in greatest of details during their night together, stood dressed in long, expensive robe admiring the way in which her athletic, slender form maintained its balance in the deep water.

She welcomed him with a brief smile. Though this situation was somehow unusual for her, she generally did not have to deal with her lovers the next morning. Under the normal circumstances, or perhaps what she considered normal for her, everything was kept casual, just the way she liked it. She had no plans of getting into any type of binding relationship, not ever, at least it was the way she felt about it for now. The thrills and pleasures of careless encounters were too much for her to resist.

"You certainly know how to entertain a man..." he stated, returning her smile.

"Why thank you..." she offered. "You didn't do badly either..."

After such statement, most males usually found themselves nursing a bruised ego. They always expected pleasing acknowledgment from their lovers, considering their own performance before reproach. However, he was not most males and in this case, he knew very well the name of the game that she was at... and of course, he still was quite able to vividly recall the pleasing sounds and stirs she made during their lustful embraces.

"However, there are some matters of business we should discuss..." he added as their morning jest continued.

Hard, willing body, straight business attitude, no odd sentimentalities, just the way she liked.

"What did you had in mind...?" she asked trailing water.

Soft, willing body, straight business attitude, no odd sentimentalities, just the way he liked.

He turned away, knowing well what was to come. A small part of him wished for other way to deal with it all. After all, the odds were stacked considerably against her and regardless how hard he tried, he could not think of her as just another pawn in the scheme of things, not after most recent string of surprises. Nevertheless, the rules bound even him, for in their absence, chaos ruled their fine organization... and after all, said organisation was the very reason why he was here in the first place.

"There is the matter of your actions against The Syndicate..."

"My actions against The Syndicate..." she pondered and suddenly the pond did not feel so very safe anymore.

Then again, it should not have been such a surprise to her. She knew that she was playing a dangerous game. Even her closest friend and mentor repeatedly advised her against getting involved with it all. She disregarded his advice and acted against her better judgement and now it was time to face the consequences.

It was her turn to nurse a bruised ego and she honestly hoped that last night's performance would make some difference. But there was no place for favours among even the closest of bedfellows in any good business, and The Syndicate was exactly that, a very good and brutally efficient enterprise. She felt a little cold and lonely without a piece of sharp steel nearby, deep in the viper's nest.

Her host clapped his hands together and shortly afterwards the door into their private retreat opened. One of his trusted bodyguards, the one that paid a little too much attention to her personal attire upon her arrival last night, ushered three other men into the room and carefully secured the door, standing the guard on the inside.

"Damn..." she swore under the breath as she recognized the two of the three new arrivals. They were the mysterious looking noble and his henchman that some time ago approached her with that messy job, among other things. Under any other circumstances she would have held little respect for the noble, the man was a real push over with large purse and little staying power. But here he was armed as was his guard. The third stranger, judging by his over the top clothing and fat features was a merchant of some kind.

She watched them carefully as they stood uneasy and some distance away from the pool awaiting permission from their host to speak. The black man, in no real hurry, made his way towards a comfortable looking chair, seizing a decorative plate filled with compilation of many exotic fruits on his way.

"Gentlemen... and lady..." he started. If there was any doubt that his guests have not yet had a chance to recognize her it was dispelled right at this moment for the spoiled noble send chilling stare in her direction his lips forming a word that she could easily recognize. She did not mind the word when it was used as part of a dirty talk in a love play, but here and now it was uncalled for.

"I have summoned you here today because there have been some rather unnecessary events taking place in this city." the envoy of the Syndicate continued "Events that concern the well-being of our fine organisation..."

He paused for a moment and none braved to break the silence.

"All this killing is bad for business..." he chose to continue his eyes measuring the nobleman.

"I understand you placed the mark on the head of your predecessor..." it was a statement more than a question.

The accused man's expression took turn for the worst. Now even she was not quite capable of disconcerting the individual emotions that took turn in ruling his face. Anger, fear, pride, lust... all of them were present in abundance, a very explosive combination at its worst.

She chose to remain in the pool for that position offered certain advantages. While she knew that her seductive persona had little to no effect on the man in charge of this proceeding, she realised within moments of the arrival of their guests that they did not knew that. She quickly decided to maximise on this little opportunity, acting as if she was truly at home and hoping it served its purpose in eroding her opponent's confidence.

"I... m'Lord... I only asked that... whore... to persuade him politely into retirement and not to butcher him like a pig in the depth of the night." the nobleman desperately tried to maintain his composure.

It was a lie, she knew that very well, for their agreement was very detailed. The only acceptable outcome of their little contract was made exceptionally clear to her. Unfortunately, the details were never committed to paper, nor were there any witnesses to that particular discussion. Something that people in her true profession always preferred to avoid.

In the end, it was his word against hers and he was the one wearing the signet of one of the Syndicate's lieutenants.

"Is that true?" the envoy turned towards her.

The situation quickly began to turn against her favour. She had but one chance to resolve this matter and keep her head on her beautiful shoulders, where it belonged. She had to make sure that the word of the lieutenant no longer counted in the eyes of those gathered about.

Juno did not answer, stalling for time she swam to the edge of the pool lifting her body out of the cold, soothing confines of the water. Her naked form stood proudly for all to see as she removed the excess water from her black, long hair. Her slender legs carried her forward towards the inevitable confrontation as she approached the nobleman in slowly paced steps.

The man was like a cauldron filled with range of conflicting emotions. She saw confusion, anger, lust and most importantly fear dance on the surface on his face. His hand moved downward, towards the belt where in a short, leather sheath inches of deadly steel rested. But it was her nakedness that was the most distracting. He made a mistake, the same one all men have been making for ages he kept his eyes on wrong parts of her body and that alone was more precious than aid of the sharpest of blades. Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed his body guard placing his sword arm on the weapon as well.

The nobleman lusted after her in the past and there was no reason he would not be doing so again, right now, after all she saw it in his eyes as they tried to consume her nakedness. She stood right before him and smiled, relaxing him even further and then she lunged forward.

With lightning speed her hands reached for his shoulders, she knew her grip had to be solid for her hands remained slippery. Her knee rushed forward striking his manhood with one crushing blow. Stunned he let out a painful cry exposing the series of strained veins in his uncovered neck. She sank her teeth right into them tearing and ripping the life away from him.

"Argh..." his short lived scream filled the room.

Keeping her teeth locked she pulled backwards expanding, tearing the mortal wound further. Bloody spray burst from the terrible gash dousing and painting her naked form in crimson colours. This was no over just yet and as the man frantically reached towards his shattered neck, his hands instinctively trying to cover the gap. She slid to his side her hands reaching for and freeing his dagger. Only to sink it into a chest of his reacting protector in one powerful thrust mere moment later.

Two bodies hit the ground as she span around taking a moment to measure her chances. She worried little about the fat merchant and knew that the envoy was too far away. The real threat rested with the envoy's bodyguard, but the man, previously stationed at the door remained motionless. His cold, calculated gaze measured her blood soaked form. She thought she saw a hint of a smile. The kind of smile two vicious predators would share with each other.

Juno moved with cat like grace towards the collapse yet somehow still alive nobleman. The man laid in ever increasing pool of his own blood, trashing wildly about as the last hints of his life began to abandon him. She lowered herself pinning his neck down with her knee and reached for his right hand. The Syndicate's signet rested on his bloodied, fat index finger and she removed it, breaking the brittle bone in the process.

Once more she rose to her feet taking a brief moment to relax her muscles, involuntary licking her lips. She tasted copper. She turned towards the merchant. The man, pale on the face at the mere sight of her person remained frozen. She gave him a predatory smile, bearing her blood soaked teeth. Weak on the stomach he wobbled, turning sideways and spraying the wall with large quantities of vomit. Clearly he wasn't much of a threat to her at least not at the current time.

"Truth or not... it does not matter..." she measured the envoy. "Your scheming lieutenant has now been persuaded to take an early retirement as well." she finished as she examined the signet now resting in palm of her hand.

He smiled, delighted to see that the little symbol have caught her interest.

"You can keep it..." he offered.

"I will think about it..." she was playing hard to get.

He laughed and brought his hands together applauding her most exceptional performance.

Feeling a little playful she bowed before the envoy and glanced back at his calm bodyguard, still standing by the door. She sent him a lustful smile. The one that told him that if there was something particular he ever wanted from her all that he needed to do was to ask. Still very much a centre of all the attention she made her way back towards the pool, once more submerging herself in cleansing, cold water.

(to be continued...)