Ascent: Ch. 01 Quid Pro Quo

Story Info
Two couples trick each other into sex.
6.7k words
4.56
15.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Two couples trick each other into sex]

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital sex story. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[This is the first chapter of "Ascent into Bondage". The story starts out as loving wives, turns towards group sex, then plunges into B&D. It was originally written in 1996.]

*

Leigh and I are married in a big wedding in an East Coast church. All of the women I have known in my whole life don't hold a candle to her. She is tall, even statuesque, short black hair, looking for all the world like a classic amazon princess with a slightly butch outlook on life. Her 36C breasts are large, with coffee cup size nipples whose buds stand out a full inch when she is excited. She is slim, athletic, active, warm, funny, and undeniably sexy. She is one of the most hairy women I have ever met, and parting the thatch at the entrance to her sex is like clearing the undergrowth to reach a lava cave. She is only the second woman I have known in my entire life to have large breasts and be so very tight that you cannot put more than two fingers inside of her at a time. This often causes us difficulties in our lovemaking, if she is not fully lubricated, or I'm not fully hard, but we quickly learn the things to do to bring the other person to the heights of passion. One of those things is a very intense fantasy life, which we share over the phone, and during our visits. I live in LA, but have to travel to the head office back east each month. We met on one of those trips and I seduced her.

I went to school in the 70's, when college campuses were outposts on the sexual frontier. Leigh went to school in the late 80's, in, conservative New England in the days of AIDS; she had been adventurous sexually only with her sorority sisters. I am the third man she has ever slept with.

Over the two years before we are married, we talk about threesomes, foursomes, moresomes. Sometimes we read sexy stories to each other as foreplay. Sometimes she lovingly sucks my cock while keeping her eyes glued to an X-rated movie. Sometimes I lick through her dense, wet bush, while she rides my face to orgasm after orgasm, especially while watching her favorite video, which is an amateur swap club orgy. The women are clearly in control of their own sexuality, and very adept at getting the men, or other women, to meet their needs. I think that our fantasies are just that, never to become reality. I have the woman of my dreams. She often tells me that I am the only man to make her feel truly sexual, fully alive. I thrive on every word. We are as deeply in love as two people can be. The night of our wedding, we both drink lightly, leave early, and spend the night 69ing until neither one of us has the energy to cum anymore. Our plane leaves early the next morning for LA. We spend very little time at our house the next two days, instead we drive down to San Diego and see the sights. On the third day, we leave for Maui. It seems like it takes all day to get there. By the time we get checked in at our hotel room, we barely had enough energy to give each other a handjob. Over the next few days, we explore the island, and each other. We make love outside, on the ottoman on our lanai (balcony).

Even though we are on the fifth floor, and the hotel is designed so that each room has a view of the ocean, but not a view of the other rooms, the idea of being seen excites Leigh. "Do you think they can see us from the beach?" she asks in that husky tone of voice which tells me she is nearing climax.

"I'm sure that someone could if they looked right here right now" I say in reply.

She fingers her clit even more furiously, as I slide back and forth from behind her, deep in her tight channel. I pull up her nipples, cupping her breasts from below, lifting her breasts above the balcony railing, as I say "I'm sure they can see you now", knowing this will send her over the edge. Leigh grabs my head, turning to kiss me deeply, as she bucks back to impale herself as deeply on my tool as she can, then the rhythmic clenching and ripples of orgasm run through her tight cunt, milking all the cum from me. I come so hard I feel lightheaded. Leigh collapses on the ottoman, moaning something incoherently.

The next day, we go shopping in Lahaina. There is a great little mall in the center of town, with a great bikini swimsuit store. Leigh has never worn a two piece swimsuit in her life. "The very thought of parading around in what amounts to just a bra and panties, it's as bad - no, maybe worse - than being naked" she tells me.

"How can I walk down the street, without turning every shade of red?" she asks me.

Before the whole afternoon has gone by, between the salesgirls, who wear the skimpiest string bikinis as if they are formal evening gowns, my enthusiastic responses, and the fact that we plan to do some snorkeling, finally convinces Leigh to pick three suits to take home with us. I convince her to wear one of them the rest of the day, while we also buy some sari's for coverups, in case it gets cool or (more likely) Leigh can't handle all the eyes that will soon be feasting on her flesh.

It is very hard for a 27 year old, hardbodied amazon, with a 36C-25-37 figure and a short, almost butch haircut to go un-noticed, even in a place like Lahaina. Leigh several times pleads with me to at least let her put on her T-shirt. Every gaze, of both men and women, seems to find its target on her exquisite body, inflaming both her desires and her shame. I tell her "I am not ashamed of you, or your body". I also tell her "It is as natural here in the islands to be nude as it is to breathe. Everybody here has beautiful bodies, even the ones we would presume to be overweight back at home. Because," I tell her, "love in the islands, is what you are. Everybody shares their love here, of themselves, of their lover, of this beautiful place. How would you like it if the Hawaiians wouldn't let us see this place because it is too beautiful? How selfish of you not to let me enjoy this daring display of the most beautiful person on Earth to me! I'm proud you are so sexy, so good looking, so attractive, so desired by others! Every man wants a woman craved by others, and here I have the best of the best! So let's have no more selfish hiding of a true and natural beauty." My speech rocks Leigh to her very core.

She thinks quietly for a minute, then says "I never thought about that. Thank you."

From that point onward, Leigh is as provocative as she had been reticent. She bends over, to pretend to tie her shoe, just to snap her head up and catch the smile of some men walking by who are drooling over her cleavage, and she smiles a broad 'I caught you looking' smile in reply. She brushes up against people who have looked her over. She changes overnight, from shy to exhibitionist. We are more playful, and much more erotic in public. She grabs me and kisses me, she caresses my ass cheeks and rubs my cock. She guides my hands over her body, to all the locations that were prohibited from any public contact mere days before.

We go snorkeling at Oolawalu beach. We meet several guys, each of whom has a distinct interest in Leigh, but they keep a civil distance because she is with her husband on our honeymoon. Then we meet David and Marie. We watch their stuff while they go out, they watch our stuff while we go out. Their food gets overrun with ants, we share ours. We find out they were married the same day that we were, but living in Seattle, they had arrived several days before us. They are both lawyers, he a partner, she an assistant. He has light brown hair, only an inch taller than Leigh at 5'8", with a wiry build. Marie is also of the fawn colored hair, thin, about 5'5", 34B cup and matching curves. She has the hard legs that come only from a lot of running, and a tight little butt barely wider than I can stretch my hand. They are halfway between my age and Leigh's. Marie has the hard kind of hawkish face that says predator, but melts away like magic into a friendly one when she smiles. David looks smooth, like nothing ever troubles him or fazes him. Except for the way he pays attention to Leigh, like everything she says is magic, like nothing else and no one else matters to him but her. They ask to make up for sharing our lunch by buying us dinner. Leigh quickly agrees. I explain how we have reservations for the Old Town luau tonight, "Can we do it tomorrow?" Marie quickly agrees that will be fine.

All that night has a dreamlike quality to it. Leigh is even more flirtatious, even more brazen. To the luau, she wears two sari's, essentially two large silk scarves, with nothing else underneath. When she walks, you get a glimpse of the thick fur between her legs. You can see her nipples poking out through the fabric. I tell her these things, and she replies "I know. And it turns me on so much I can't stand it. I've been hot like a furnace all day." To prove it to me, she slides my hand up between her legs.

When I touch her deep muff, it is as wet and as hot as I have ever known her to get. I slip a finger between her pussy lips, puffed up to the max, and diddle her clit. I then say to her "I wonder how many people can tell that you are going to have an orgasm right in front of them?". Leigh is slack faced, then the shock of what I have said registers with her, then she goes beet red, and bites her lip as she comes, hard.

The couple across from us notice something and turn to ask "Is anything wrong? Are you ok?".

Leigh winks at them and says "Just my husband, pulling a trick on me."

The next day, we are taking it easy, relaxing by the pool. We have been doing a little light reading, and light people watching. Leigh is wearing her most daring bikini, and while bending over to pick up a towel that has slipped out from underneath her, the catch of her top breaks. Her beautiful breasts explode into view of everyone by the pool! David is in line to get a drink from the pool bar. As I turn around, hearing Leigh's "Oh, my god!", David's hands are there. He catches the top down near her wrists, and slides it back up onto her breasts. His hands linger there, holding the cups in place, for the couple of seconds it takes Leigh to collect her wits. She folds an arm over her bosom and says "Thank you, David."

To which he replies with a silly grin, "The pleasure was all mine!"

Leigh quickly retorts, from underneath the reddest face I have ever seen, "I wouldn't bet on that!" and just as quickly, "Excuse us, we're going upstairs."

As I quickly gather up our belongings and follow my wife, scattered clapping erupts from around the pool. Leigh's steps go even faster, as she holds the towel to her face. As we get off the elevator, she lets the towel down, and the top, catching it in a hand and swinging it beside her like a purse. She is brazenly displaying her bare breasts in the empty hallway as we walk from the elevator to our room.

By the time I have unlocked the door, she has removed the bottoms of her suit. Thinking she is angry at the swimsuit, I ask her "Honey, is there anything I can do?"

To which she replies "I'm going to go quite mad if you don't take out that big, fat cock of yours and FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!"

She turns on me with a hunger in her face, yanks my shorts down, and sucks my cock while she strokes me with her hands. As soon as I am hard enough to get inside her, she buries her face in the carpet, spreading her legs for me to mount her doggy style, while one of her hands lashes out in almost a blur upon her clit. I respond to her need and her frenzy, pushing my full length into her, fucking her harshly with deep bun bashing strokes. Leigh lets out a continuous moan, then a groan, then almost a hoarse "Ay-Yi-Yi!" scream. She is so turned on she drags me by the cock to the bed and devours my cock with her mouth. She lays on her side stroking her clit into one climax after another, until I erupt into her mouth, and even afterward, while she makes certain she has drained my balls of all available cum.

Later that evening, David and Marie meet us at our room. David and I are dressed for the occasion, T-shirts and shorts, while both Marie and Leigh had decided to wear the double sari's. We chat quietly in the rental car on the drive to the Charthouse restaurant, just in time for our reservations. We have the best wine, the finest shrimp and lobster, it is a real feast.

"A true feast for the senses" says Marie.

"Yes," I say, "we are very grateful to share such beautiful moments together".

To which Marie replies "I understand I missed a beautiful moment today when my husband had his hands VERY full" with a chuckle.

Leigh blushes and quips "He came in very hand-ey. I'm glad you loaned him to me in my moment of need"

To which Marie replies "Well, if you would ever consider loaning me your husband for my moments of need..." Her voice trails off as we all laugh.

David says "Perhaps your needs are not as great as hers"

To which Marie snaps back "You're just afraid that Steve is a better lover!"

To which I immediately quip "Guilty as charged!" which leaves us in stitches.

We go back to the hotel, change into our swimsuits, and avail ourselves of the hot tub. The four of us are laughing and joking, teasing each other as if we have known each other since the beginning of time. Marie slides over between Leigh and myself, slipping a water slicked hand onto my upper thigh to steady herself, and whispers in my ear, far too low to be heard above the bubbles of the tub, or the intense conversation David and Leigh are having. She says "I know David. He has the silkiest voice. He knows exactly what to say to someone. That's why he's so good at being a lawyer. He can read body language. He never forgets a single word of what someone says to him. Unless you intervene, he is going to seduce your wife tonight."

I said "I know Leigh. She is great on fantasy, but short on reality. Being like this, here in this hot tub, is very erotic for her. But while it winds her stem something fierce, she and I are deeply in love. She wouldn't have sex with another man, much less in front of me."

Marie says "Leigh told me about what you said, about sharing her love, sharing her beauty. She has been so turned on by the thought that someone could love her that much, she has been as hot as a furnace all week. If you really believe in those ideals, and you really love her, put your money where your mouth is!"

"What do you mean by that?" I say softly.

Marie explains, "I wager that before tonight is over, David's cock will be inside Leigh, without any pressure or tricks. If it is to be a fair contest, you must do nothing to stop her from doing what she wants. If you lose, as a consolation prize, I will do anything for you that she does for him. If you win, I will do anything for you and Leigh that you want me to, with or without David. But I will warn you - I have seen David talk a preachers wife out of her panties right in church. As hot as Leigh is right now, it is like putting his cock into her with your own hand."

I am stunned. I thought all those days were past. I thought that all we had left in the nineties were fantasies within monogamous relationships. I know Leigh, her background. I agree to Marie's wager, with one additional term: Marie has to find a way to get all four of us naked together, before anything happens, sure that this would lead to incendiary lust in Leigh and a quick retreat to the privacy of our bedroom. Marie confers with David briefly, then paddles back, saying "The game is afoot. You and Leigh are invited for a midnight stroll on the beach, to cool off, then champagne and Bailey's to warm up."

Leigh comes over and says "David just had the BEST idea, a walk along the beach and drinks up in their room. You up to it?"

Bound by my promise to do nothing to stop her, I say "It sounds like a great idea".

We walk on the beach, which is long, with scattered couples. We kick our feet in the sand, and look at the moon. Leigh says as she walks, holding my hand "I've never felt so romantic, so loved. I've never felt so open to the possibilities of life." Leigh continues after walking a few more steps deep in thought, "I've been so HOT because I love you and you love me. You have told me I am beautiful, which I never believed growing up. I was always the ugly duckling. Thanks to you I've turned into a swan. You have taught me how to love freely. You have taught me to be free sexually. I've never had the intimacy, the fantasy, and the reality before. I look forward to sharing our love, our beauty, so the whole world will know what it is like to freely and truly love someone".

We splash in the surf, and Leigh jokes about taking off her swimsuit and making love right there in front of everybody. "Nobody much can see here, and nobody would really care" I say.

"You're right," she says, "It's much better with someone to watch. Much better still if you like them."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

She says conspiratorially "What if you could see Marie naked? Do you think she is pretty? Is she hot? Hot enough to fuck?"

It is the game we have been playing while we watched people, but now for much higher, much more personal stakes which Leigh didn't have a clue about. "What about you? Would you rather see Marie naked or David?"

To my surprise, she bites her lip, and in her huskiest voice replies "Both."

Marie and David are calling for us to go inside. I tell her "No matter what happens, I love you, want to be with you, and need you in my life".

She jabs me in the ribs and says "Me too, silly. I need you like I need air."

We wash off our feet and take the elevator up to the seventh floor. David and Marie's room is two floors above ours, and has almost the same layout: closets leading to a bathroom with shower/Tub, a kitchenette, and then a king size bed with a long sofa opposite. On the other side of the bed is the lanai, with ottoman, dining set, and rails. Light, gauzy curtains blow gently in the warm tropical breeze. Beautiful vases filled with fresh flowers, are set artistically in a room with large, sensuous pictures, and the most elegant subdued lighting made these rooms the palaces of paradise. No sooner were we all inside than Marie has popped the champagne. We quickly split into two camps: the men drink Bailey's on the rocks, the women the champagne.

"Wow! This is great stuff!" Leigh exclaims.

"Nothing but the best for us" Marie purrs.

Sounding a note of alarm, Marie says "We have to get the sea salt off us, before we start to itch, and off the suits, so they don't disintegrate"

Leigh perks up immediately, having already had one swimsuit disaster this trip, worriedly asking "What should we do?"

Marie suggests "Why don't you and I go first, then Steve, then David? That way we can lose the minimum amount of party time."

"What about each couple, wouldn't that be faster?" I say, suddenly wary that Marie is eager to help David in his seduction and may have learned about Leigh's girl on girl episodes with her sorority sisters.

Marie replies "Not if you think about how anxious Leigh and I are to get our hands on a man, it isn't. Either of us could be sitting out here for half an hour or more."

Leigh quickly agrees, "Besides, I've been hoping to get Marie alone!" she says with a wink and a smile. The plan is set. Leigh and Marie pop into the shower. David and I make small talk, until about two minutes in, he says "Steve, are you ok with this, no matter which way it goes?"

"I'd rather win, but I'm cool with whatever Leigh decides." I answer as we sit in silence, waiting, as men do, on the women.

Five minutes later, Marie and Leigh appear, sans suits! I drink in my first view of another man's naked wife in years, while my own wife looks radiant, happy, and sexier than I have ever seen her before. I jump into the shower, wondering what is happening, how have I gotten myself into this? Will I lose Leigh? Why is she so turned on by all of this? What did Marie and Leigh do in the shower? What is next? When I come back out, David is sitting on the bed, while Leigh and Marie are on the sofa, one arm around each other, all three of them chatting like best pals. Marie notices me first, and says "People in clothes have to sit on the bed. If you stay naked you can join us on the couch."

12