Ascent: Ch. 02 A Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh's eyes are glazed with lust (and her lips with Lisa's excitement), but she quickly chimes in "I've told her how well endowed you are my dear. And she has done the most delicious things for me all week begging and pleading to just let her see it. Imagine what we could get her to do if we offered to let her touch it. Or kiss it. Or lick it. Or suck it. Or even if we are to have her be fucked by it. Imagine if you will, my dear, another woman, who for the next two weeks, will do anything that you and I ask her to do, just for the privilege of serving your sex serpent. Imagine a woman, so hot at the prospect of being with a real man for even a few minutes, that she will be your lap dancer, your full body massage therapist. Imagine how lucky she will feel to be able to lap up your spent jism from my soaking slit! What will she be willing to do to have your balls unload themselves through that massive penis onto her ready and waiting tongue? I think my dear, you will find the answer is that Lisa will do anything you ask, at any time. She will share with you any secrets or details you wish from her lesbian dalliances. She will show you how she makes love to a woman, if you wish. And she will do anything for the privilege of having you teach her what it is like to truly know how to please a man who actually cares about her."

"If this is true" I say, "then I must hear it from her very lips", playing my part to the hilt. "Lisa must swear to me upon the very sacred oath of her womanhood, that for the remainder of her time here, she will do as I ask, that she will submit to me fully and completely, or I will turn around to walk right out of here, without her ever seeing the object of her desire."

"How do I swear upon my womanhood?" Lisa asks frantically. "If you tell me what to do I will do it!"

So I tell her "Come out of the water, kneel down, and spread the lips of your pussy with the first finger of each hand. Then roll your clit between your thumbs as you say 'I hereby swear upon the very essence of my erotic being that I will faithfully and obediently perform in any way asked of me by the owner of the mighty phallus, the staff I am sworn to serve with my entire being, for the remainder of this year' and repeat the oath until you come."

Lisa does her best, but she is severely distracted. I think she got the lines right the first time, but about the third time through they are about as clear as a mud puddle on a rainy day. Leigh has given me a big thumbs up sign, then makes a slashing "X" in the air, then golf clapping. She obviously didn't want to share her congratulations in a way that Lisa could hear her. I also notice that she is very excited, nipples stiff, her pubes soaked even though she hasn't been in the water. Well, Lisa has been kissing her, obviously knowing how to do that very well from their years in college together, plus tweaking her nipples, but the level of her arousal meant that something special, something in the exhibitionist streak in her nature has caught fire. Is it showing Lisa off to me? Is it showing me off to Lisa? With Leigh, I quickly decide, it is probably both. Not to mention that she is on that edge, where she loves to be, turning our fantasy life into a reality.

For all the turmoil, Lisa comes rather passively. It is more an "Ooh..Ooh..Ooh" than anything more dramatic. Chalk up another advantage for Leigh, I decide. Which brings me to the germ of an idea...

Lisa recovers quickly, and says "I have done as you asked. I beg you to show me the mighty phallus, so that I might gaze hopefully at it." I turn from her, rise from the water, and stroke myself a few times to get that extra little bit of hardness in my erection.

Moving away from her I say "Close your eyes." When I can see they are closed, I walk up to her, and placed my cock a mere six inches from her face. Then I say, "Open your eyes, and behold the power of the penis!". Her eyes cross briefly then lock on.

She smiles and says "I have been rewarded as you said. Please use me as you wish."

I move over to Leigh, and whisper in her ear for a few moments. She then strides over to Lisa and says "Come with us." We leave the tub room, and go into the den.

Leigh has laid out our massage mats on the floor. Leigh lays down on the mats, face down. "My lady requires a full and complete body massage." I command.

Lisa is again confused. "What do you want me to do? I will do as you ask, I just need to understand what you want."

I tell her "Start with a back rub. Tease her body with yours. Rub your nipples on her back. Use her legs to rub your clit. Rub this oil into every muscle of her body. Do not forget to oil her between her legs. Repeat the process on her front, brushing her body with your nipples, rubbing yourself upon her, kissing her mouth, lavishing attention on every square inch of her body. When she is ready, bring her to orgasm with your tongue. Pay extra attention to every word she says, every sound she makes. Listen to a fully erotic woman enjoy the pleasures of your caresses."

This is one of the lovemaking tricks we have learned from Marie and David. The very act of being verbal, makes every touch, every lick, every stroke so much hotter than you can believe if you have not tried it. It also directly leads to better communication in the bedroom, because you hear what your partner thinks of each and every thing you do to them. Marie is so gone she can climax and keep right on talking. Leigh always comes like a bomb went off, so she makes noises instead. Lisa needs to learn what a turn-on it is to hear someone else having a good time, then she needs to try it on for size herself, in my humble opinion. Besides, I owe my wife a good time. Nothing like knowing she is the focus of two people while she displays her most erotic charms. Unless it is three or four...

Leigh starts right in on her "Oh that feels so good. Rub my shoulders. Ooh, that's good. Now cup the sides of my breasts. Ah, that's it. Work you way down my back. No, that's too light. Deeper, knead it like dough. Oh, yeah. Now down to one of the finest asses to ever rub up against a cock. Oh, no, that's not right. Stiffen your fingers and pull the cheeks apart. See how tight my little rosebud is? Makes you wonder if a cock has ever plunged inside it, doesn't it? Now on down the legs. Make circles with your fingertips, lighter, lighter, aah... that's it. Now back to the muscles, deeper, firmer, Yeah. OK. now onto the feet. Gently, not too hard, not too light or I'll burst out in giggles. Do you realize that we are both spread wide open, and Steve isn't missing a single moment of it? That's right. He's looking right up your twat, trying to see if you are hot enough for him. He knows I am. See the wetness all around my cunt? He does this to me, gets me all hot then makes me wait for that fantastic cock of his. You know how wet I get. I used to drench your face almost every night. You used to joke about needing scuba gear. Well, get those soft fingers in there and get to work. No, silly, not on the clit. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh yeah, that's the ticket. Now, rub my clit with your thumb. Oh Jeez, you do that well! Oh. Yeah. Mmmm... make me come, just with your hands. Oh that feels so good when you rub your pussy on my leg like that. I can feel your poor little clit getting mashed back and forth. Oh, baby, fuck me with those fingers. Ungh, Ugnh, UGNH!!"

I can see the effect on Lisa. She has never been in a threesome with a man before, according to Leigh. She has never heard the non-stop fucktalk at which Leigh is quickly becoming a master. Her pussy is drooling non-stop, leaving smears on Leigh's leg. She is comfortable, making love to her old college lover, but excited to be doing it before a man, no, the man. The man who will ravish her pussy at will for the next two weeks. The man who will show her things about her own sex she never would have believed if she didn't experience it herself. As she covers Leigh's front, and proceeds to snack on her snatch, her hand is busy flicking a fingertip across her own clit. Just as well, I think. We are going to need her well lubricated for the next part.

As Leigh's cries fade from the merciless tongue lashing that Lisa has given her, I call out to her. "Lisa, come here." She comes to me, and I pull her down to me on the chair, kissing her deeply. My wife's familiar copious cum is all over her face, like a glaze. I kiss her deeply, thrusting my tongue in her mouth insistently, feeling her body naked against me for the very first time. She is hot, and wet, yet soft and yielding. I pull back from our kiss, and tell her "Lisa, your time has come. I am going to enter your mouth with my cock, until you can get me fully hard. If you cannot do so, I will have Leigh teach you how tomorrow. Then you will spread yourself on my lap, giving me the lap dance of your life. As you do this, I am going to ask Leigh if she will be so kind as to lick your clit in return for the several orgasms you gave her just now. While I am inside you, you must either speak, grunt, or make some sound to show us exactly how you feel. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do." she says, "And I'm glad I have pleased you so much".

I say "You'll please me even more after I've come a second time in my wife, and you've licked her snatch dry of every drop of my jism."

While eager, and enough to get me fully hard, Lisa just is not the fellatrix that Leigh has become. Practice makes pervert, I guess. So I have Leigh finish up, she again winks and gives me the thumbs up sign while Lisa can't see. Once rigid, I pull Lisa in front of me and gently enter her. She purrs, then snaps her eyes open like a trucker who has gone to sleep on the road and caught himself nodding off.

"I'm so grateful to both of you. You have shared yourselves with me so freely. No one has ever cared enough about me to love me like this. It means so much to me. I never thought I would hear myself say this, but Leigh has been getting me to fantasize all week about having your hard cock inside me. It's better than I ever dreamed. With dildos, they are hard, or cold. Your cock is hard, yet soft and giving. It is so hot and I am so hot. I'm going to cum. Yeah! Leigh is so good at this. She can lick my pussy better than anybody I ever met. But this is even better. Have you ever been licked like this while getting his big cock? Oh. Oh. Yeah. Sure, of course you have. Marie. Oh, lord I could get addicted to this. I think I've come three times already and your cock just keeps sliding inside me. Oh, how I have hungered for your cock. I couldn't believe it when Leigh told me she would share you with me. I thought that when she chose you that she didn't love me anymore. Then she told me that it wasn't a question of either/or, but both. I couldn't understand what it would be like to love cock and love cunt and the same time. Jeez, oh.. uh..uh..uh Does he do that to you? You just get used to his rhythm, then he changes it and pushes you right into a cum wave. I thought all guys had those thin pathetic five inch cocks. Oh, Oh, OH! Then I find a real nine incher is married to my best friend and lover, and she intends to share!"

Lisa is slowly grinding her big bottom into my lap. Her 38D-30-40 figure is pinning me to the soft easy chair, limiting my movement. Many men, who either have not been with several women, or don't pay enough attention when they are, will tell you that women are all alike where it counts. I knew this isn't so, and the difference between Lisa and Leigh confirms it even more forcefully. Being inside Leigh is like being surrounded by thick sheets of rubber coated with baby oil and held tight by big thick rubber bands. You can move, but you have to be fully hard, and you have to push, or pull to move at all. I sometimes joke that if I had a lower back injury our sex life would be over forever.

Lisa however, has very soft, silky insides, that make you think more of the glaze over sweet and sour chicken. So that's why Leigh had that particular Chinese food tonight! Damn, I'm going to have to pay better attention. Lisa is harder on the outside, it seems like her pubic bone is right at the surface, where Leigh has those big, soft, pouty puffy pussy lips and soft padding all around her tunnel of love. So, unlike with Leigh, whose small motions and minor twitches provide every bit of friction a throbbing cock could ask for, Lisa is going to need longer strokes for the same effect. I guess that Lisa could take all four of my fingers at once, and probably has a twelve inch dildo stashed somewhere in her luggage. My decision having been made, I announce "This isn't working".

The shock on their faces is palpable. Lisa is having the best time of her life, Leigh is riding the remnants of her orgasms while she helps give her best friend orgasms while riding her husband's swollen member. She always gets so very turned on by watching me make love to someone. She revels in my pleasure, and she thinks that Lisa is a real turn-on for both of us. She is right about that. It is so natural for her and Lisa to cum together that she worries about disappointing me. She and Lisa are cumming like gangbusters. Am I feeling left out? How could such a loving gesture have gone so wrong?

I react quickly to their expressions of dismay. "No, my lovely wife and beautiful guest, nothing is wrong. I simply think that it would work better to resume our pleasures together in front of the headboard mirror on the waterbed."

Leigh quips "Last one upstairs has to sit back and watch!" Lisa bolts off my lap, heading for the stairs. Leigh gestures with her hand, palm up, "After you, my love". Then "You better hurry or she will suspect the contest was rigged."

So as I trot up the stairs, my swollen prick swinging between my legs, I hear my wife running behind me. Swinging around the doorjamb into our bedroom, I come into view of Lisa laying on her side, left leg bent to open herself, fingering her sweet snatch. "Just keeping the old fires burning. What took you so long?"

I quip "Leigh tried to cheat, but I got here first."

Lisa says "Well then, you've won the booby prize." Grabbing her breasts in both hands as she sits up, she says "Don't you think they are prize boobies?"

As I slide onto the bed I say "I do indeed."

I whisper into Lisa's ear for a moment, then I spin around with my feet toward the headboard. Lisa moves herself quickly over me, then grabs my cock with her hand and starts rubbing the head of my prick up and down her slick slit. She delights in using me to rub her clit. Sometimes her long clit splits the top of the helmet open, mirroring with her clit what I did to her slit with my penis. "Stroke my cock as you use it to masturbate" I tell her. Lisa quickly complies, leaving the helmet in contact with her clit, rubbing back and forth, occasionally in small circles, then strokes her hand up and down my cock. It is clear she is close to a big cum, from the way she is shaking.

I can see Leigh in the mirror. She knows how this feels. David did exactly the same thing when he seduced her, but she hadn't been able to watch. She is using her thumb to brush the head of her clit, trying to make herself remember. Sometimes she closes her eyes for a minute, as if she is swept away by a memory, then her eyes will pop back open like she is afraid to be missing anything. I know it is time. I take my hand, cover Lisa's, and say "I'm going to fuck you now, but I want you to keep stroking your clit with your hand." I grab my cock, and slip it into Lisa's silky wetness, just enough so the head is inside.

Using the waterbed, I push down to draw back, then push up to enter her again. I only give her just a little bit, then pull it back out to where my prick is just at the edge of her entrance. She has been thrown off rhythm by the switch in contact, but is closing in on her big orgasm again. As she gets closer to it, I increase the depth of each stroke.

Pretty soon I am using the waterbed to drive me six inches into her. Watching my cock disappear between the cheeks of her big bottom is a real thrill for me, just as I watch her breasts bounce in the mirror with each stroke. She is humming, like a throaty growl, but higher in pitch. I want to cum with her. I want our first time together to set the standard for all the encounters we will have over the next two weeks. I want her pleasure to peak as mine does. I am so close, now getting enough friction to really make my dick throb. My nuts are up tight, and I know I can't last much longer. Lisa starts cumming in waves, and I feel her silky tunnel writhe in climax. I bury my shaft in her to the hilt, giving her the longest, deepest strokes I can. As the last of her orgasmic waves crash, I explode. Several days worth of pent up sperm shoot into her. She twitches several times, but it is clear. Lisa and I are finished fucking for the night.

I hear Leigh climax, but am too busy in my final spurts to see what she is doing to herself. After just a moment, she comes to me, and whispers in my ear. Her sexual imagination has few boundaries, now she wants to test those boundaries in the real world.

"My wife requires that you sit on her face, Lisa, to return the jism to her that you have taken from her husband. When she has drained you of my spunk, she requires that you clean off my prick with your mouth, until you can render it suitable for her to use." I don't know if you have ever watched your goo slide out of a woman, onto another woman's tongue, but it has always been a real thrill for me. Leigh's tongue darts out, licking droplet after droplet of cunt cream and spunk from wherever she thinks they might be hiding in Lisa's privates.

Lisa simply sizzles at her touch, every flick of her tongue bringing an "Ooh", an "Aah", or a "Mmmmm".

On the other hand, my wife is spread wide in front of the mirror. I see her swollen pussy lips, and remember how much I missed them. I long for her special sauce, her furburger with two sides of thigh, that special waxy glaze that coats my face when I please her with my tongue. Being her husband, it is my right, my privilege, and my duty to make sure my wife is thoroughly satisfied. I know that my second come of the night is going to be a long way off, and that Leigh has every intention of making it sooner than later, but a man has to stand firm, doesn't he? Besides, with the room filled with sex, with these two very beautiful women, one of whom I love with all my heart, and the other whom I am beginning to like having around very much, I haven't even gone soft. Not fully erect, more like half mast, but a very firm half mast.

Leigh is surprised by the contact of my lips upon her pouty puffy pussy lips. I think she is concentrating so hard on Lisa she forgets for a moment that I am there. But as I take my hands and caress her body, I slide my tongue into that secret place at the top of her slit, where I know her temple of pleasure, the pedestal of her womanhood, is to be found. As I do so, she turns, or more accurately rolls, onto her side, and starts moving her ass away from me on the bed. I pursue her muff eagerly, since it has been over a week since I have really gotten a taste of her, and I really love eating out her sweet pussy. Let me say it again, I really love the taste of my wife's pussy. The oriental stores have a sauce, "Oyster Sauce", that comes close, but it doesn't have the creamy texture, the buttery slickness, or the nutty flavor that remains as an aftertaste of her inner oils.

Leigh stops pushing her ass away, right about the time that my nuts are gently lifted and another hand encloses my cock. Looking over at Leigh, I see her dive into Lisa as I am doing to her, just as Lisa starts licking off her hands and licking all over my cock and balls. The triangle is whole, and complete. Each of us has another to please with our lips, hands, and tongue, each of us is being pleased at the same time by another person of the triad. I know that Lisa cannot have improved her skills in the short time since we were downstairs, but her licking is starting to be combined with her hand movements, first carefully cleaning my balls, then stretching the skin over my prick.