Asexual Reproduction (1st Person)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

Well. That did it.

"Oh-oh-hohhh...... That's perrrrrfect....." I moaned as I drove the rod deep inside myself with a single stroke, and settled my hips firmly down atop the pod. I found I could kind of wedge the pod between my ankles, which gave me just enough leverage to work myself vigorously up and down the stalk. My arms soon collapsed underneath me as my clit slid delightfully along the wide, firm rod.

I must have been quite a sight - my face now all mashed up against the rim of the toilet seat, my sweaty hair matted across my forehead - but I couldn't have cared less. I freed up my right hand to reach down and rub myself frantically as I felt the pod start rythmically contracting from its base up towards the stamen.

With a shudder, I looked down and saw a bulge about the size of a billiard ball start working its way up out of the pod. I sighed a bit when I realized it gave me something to grind myself against at the base of the stalk, and in a heartbeat I was grinding away with great panting gasps of pleasure. My efforts steadily worked my pussylips wider and wider and soon the ball was buried deep inside me.

Just the right size, it pressed delightfully against the upper wall of my cunt, and I groaned loudly now as each snap of my hips drove it another few delicious millimeters further along.

I soon felt the firm little ball bumping firmly against my cervix, and paused for a moment. "I can still stop," I thought. "Maybe I should stop..."

As if in reply, the pod gave a last, final squeeze and fired the spore deep inside my womb. Drowning in sensation, I cried out loudly and came.

* * *

"Wend? You in here? Wendy?" asked Amy as she slowly opened the door to the bathroom. The beaker-shaped sign at the end of the keychain in her hand read "3rd Floor Xeno-Bio: Women's," and was nearly the size of a dinner plate. *No one* would mistakenly walk off with *this* bathroom key...

As she entered the bathroom, Amy must have seen my shadow or something underneath the handicapped stall, because I heard her say "Sweetie? That you? You've been gone for like, hours, I got worried. Wendy?"

"WENDY!!!" she shouted when she walked around the open door to the stall and found me all sprawled out on the floor next to the toilet.

"Wendy, oh, Wends..." whispered Amy, "What have you done?" She barely stifled a scream as she stared at the spore case throbbing between my naked thighs, the stamen still obscenely wedged deep inside my pussy. After a moment Amy rushed down to my side to cradle my head in her lap.

"Oh my Gods, Wendy..." said Amy, embracing me around the shoulders and gently brushing my sweaty hair out of my eyes. "What have you done?" She's always been a really sweet friend.

"Mmmmm, hi Amy," I replied kind of in a stupor, reaching up to stretch a bit and stroke my chest lightly.

Amy seemed right on the edge of tears. "Oh Wendy... Wendy, that's one of the ... Did you ... Oh Gods, Wendy, what are you doing?"

"Amy," I said, "I'm ... having some psycho-sexual reactions to the spores. Really big ones, over and over again. It's fucking awesome." A delicious ache of sexheat throbbed through my nipples and clit with each pounding heartbeat, and I dropped one hand down to gently stroke my tightly stretched pussylips as they still cradled the hefty stalk jutting out from the pod.

Amy looked like she felt her chest tightening, too. "No, Wend... But Wendy, why?"

"I had to, Amy. I *had* to. I've had this fantasy for as long as I can remember, but the real thing is sooo much hotter. I can already feel it changing me. It's improving me, adapting me so I can be a better Gaian. The spores are Gaia-forming me, Amy... And it feels *So Fucking Good*..."

"Wendy, stop it. This is wrong, Wendy, you shouldn't be doing this. W-Walters said these things were really dangerous."

"Oh, she was right, they are dangerous. Very dangerous, in fact, depending on your perspective. But there's so much Walters didn't know about them, or about Gaia." Amy simply stared back at me, so I tried to explain.

"It's homeostatic, Amy. It's a system, everything on the whole planet works together and is designed to maintain its own balance. When mankind got here it posed a threat to that balance, especially male mankind with all its aggression and this conqueror's mentality... So Gaia specialized these spores as a way to move the men out of the picture and bring the planet back into balance. Think about it: if we didn't need men for sex or reproduction, what would we need them for? Picking fights and starting wars? Do you know whose idea it was to eradicate the spores, Amy? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't the women."

"Oh, Gods, Wendy..."

"Shhh, Amy, really, it's all ok. Much better than ok, actually, it's wonderful. Here, give me your hand."

I gently took Amy's hand and placed on my lower abdomen just above my mons. "Can you feel them?"

Amy nodded, and I saw her swallow hard as she must have realized what it was she was feeling inside her friend's body, rolling gently around like tennis balls just inside my warm, soft tummy.

"It's got three or four inside me already, I lost count. Looks like there's only one to go..."

Amy and I shared a long, quiet look for several moments until the now visibly smaller pod started pulsing again.

I sighed hotly and whispered to Amy, "Ohhhhh, thank the Gods - it's starting again, Amy. Here comes the last one, look." Amy looked like she was ready to faint, given everything she just saw, felt, and heard, but she seemed fascinated to watch the base of the stamen stretch to accommodate the spore that began passing upwards towards my sex. "It's sooo fucking good, Amy, soooo good... But I'm so tired. Will you help me?"

"Help you?" Amy whispered. "I don't... Help you how?"

"Please," I replied, pulling Amy's fingers towards my clit, "just help me."

"Wendy, don't... I can't, Wendy, please, I just can't."

"Of course you can, baby. I just need to come, and you know how good you are at that. Please, Ames. Please, just touch me..." Amy swallowed hard, and then gently slid her hand just a little further down my abdomen towards the top of my pussy.

I sighed deeply as my friend's fingertips slid across my clit, and reached a hand up to touch her face in gratitude. We gazed into each others eyes as I ground myself against the steadily advancing spore. I must have winced a little in pleasure/pain when the ball finally slipped past my lips, but then I just moaned as it pressured me just right from the inside. Wordlessly, I helped Amy's fingers match the pace of the pod's pulsing and prodding.

I was working hard now and panting a little with the exertion, grinding my hips against the stalk and Amy's hand. Lying in Amy's lap, I kind of looped my left hand up behind her neck, and enjoyed the warmth of her breasts against my side. She just has the sexiest tits, and I couldn't help but brush my right hand across them in a small, token effort to share the passion she was stoking between my legs.

Her nipples were big and hard like cherries, and feeling them under my palm turned my lust up even higher.

"It's so good, Ames," I whispered. "Oh Gods, I'm so close. Oh please, Amy... Please, help me come..."

Amy sped up her stroking and leaned in a little in response, and sighed when she saw me pull my knees up towards my head and the contractions in the spore case get stronger and more violent. I could tell she was conflicted as hell, but I was as hot as I've ever been in my life, and about to have the biggest cum ever.

Our eyes were locked together, and despite herself - just for an instant - I saw her just barely open her lips and slide her tongue to the front of her mouth. Knowing a chance when I saw one, I guided her lips down to mine so we could share a hot, passionate kiss.

My final orgasm was a big one, and long. I trembled in the afterglow for several moments afterwards, while Amy slowly disengaged from me and obviously wrestled with her own emotions.

I eventually opened my eyes, and touched her shoulder when I spoke. "Ohhh, thank you, Amy. Thank you so much...."

I used my other hand to gently rub my sore, raw sexlips, and then shifted my hips a little to let the now-shriveled pod stalk slip out of my vagina.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned, stretching after the hours-long, multiple-orgasms fuck I'd just enjoyed. Amy still just sat frozen in place, until eventually I spoke up to specifically address her. "Ames? You ok?"

"W-What?" replied Amy, shaken out of her stupor. "Am I ... uhh, yeah, no I'm... No... I don't... Wendy, your eyes..."

"Yes?"

"Your ... eyes, Wendy, th-they're changing. You're changing. Your eyes are, like, ... turning black. And ... look." With a trembling hand, Amy pointed to the front of my shirt. Broad, wet stains had spread across my chest.

With a bit of a groan, I picked myself up out of the small puddle underneath my ass and walked stiffly out of the stall to go look in the mirror above the sink. I sighed a little at the wanton image staring back at me - sweaty hair matted all over my face; bottomless, with my neatly trimmed pussy still swollen and drippy; and my creamy hips and thighs framed enticingly between the bottom of my wet polo shirt and the tops of my knee socks. Quite a sight, if I do say so myself...

The stains on my shirt seemed centered on my breasts, and when I pulled my shirt up to investigate I found streaks of stringy black ooze leaking from my nipples. Also - and I might not have noticed it if I hadn't made a point of looking for it - I found that my belly was visibly distended, and if you really looked close you could just barely make out a handful of small little lumps slowly shifting around just under my skin.

The image gave me another nice, sexy little aftershock and, turning from side to side to take it in from every angle, I reached up to use the slick liquid coming from my nipples to spin my fingertips around my aureolas. Stepping a little closer to the mirror, I gaped incredulously at the similar jet-black streaks now swirling around inside my eyes.

I smiled a crooked little smile at myself in the mirror, as I felt myself getting mildly aroused all over again - but I was all sexed out for the moment, and calmly walked back into the stall.

Amy was kind of huddled on the floor over in the corner, and she startled a bit when I re-appeared.

"Amy? Honey? You sure you're ok?" I asked.

Amy looked up at me quickly, in silence, and then just stared back at the floor.

"Ames, listen to me: it's ok, it really is. This is something I've read all about, and I know exactly what--"

"Wendy," Amy interrupted. "Don't explain. It's not ... that's not ..." She struggled to get the words out, and soon trailed off to a whisper.

"Look, you don't have to worry, Amy, or be afraid, or anything like that, OK? I'm fine, I wanted this, and I just want to make sure you realize that."

Amy still sat and stared back at me in silence. She looked like she had something to say, but just couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Are you worried, Amy?"

She shook her head.

"Afraid?"

Amy just sat for a second, and eventually shook her head, but without quite as much certainty as before.

"Well then, please don't just keep cowering over there, Ames, say something. I'm not going to bite you or any--"

"Wendy, what ...," said Amy, suddenly, but again couldn't seem to finish.

"Yes?" I replied. I walked over to the corner Amy was sitting in and crouched down next to her on the floor so I could stroke her hair like she had stroked mine, and could whisper to her at eye level.

Using her fingertips to lift her chin, I said, "Ames, whatever it is, it's ok, really. You can tell me. What is it?"

"Wh-what... What ...," said Amy, barely even whispering now, and finally looking me in the eyes.

"What does it feel like?"

I paused for just a moment, and gave myself a nice long chance to soak in the image of Amy's delectable nipples poking through her shirt like cherries at the tips of her large, flawless breasts. With a broad smile, I then simply leaned back and reached for my backpack....

* * *

A couple hours later, we two girls stepped casually out the front door of the lab building. It was late evening now - not yet quite nighttime, but the sun had set and there were no more than a couple minutes of dusk left.

An observer would have found it odd, therefore, when Amy and I put our sunglasses on, but there was no one around the labs at this hour to see it.

After sharing a quick giggle, she and I hefted our heavy backpacks into place, held each other's hands, and headed off towards the dorms with a spring in our step.

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers
12