Asexual Reproduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

She hit me with it again as I lay there on the ground. First in my stomach -- and then again right in the middle of my ribcage, and that time she held it there for several seconds. I remember worrying I'd have a heart attack (weird, right?) but instead I only felt the rest of the wind get knocked out of me. And lots of lots of pain.

I couldn't even flinch, much less resist. Instead I just lay there, trying to maintain the strength to breathe.

Amy stepped up closer to me and, worryingly, got down to her knees and straddled my head, arranging that fat, red pussy just inches above my face.

"It really is a shame you're not enjoying this, Kelly," she said, as a strong twitch shuttered across her dull, empty eyes. I am, and Wendy is," she continued, as she blinked them open again, "and I know you did last night. But you will again. Very soon..."

At first she just kneeled there, gently fingering herself and stroking one of those enormous breasts. After a few seconds, I heard her breath quicken, and saw her whole body tremor once, then again a little harder. Like Wendy had earlier.

Her hand sped up now, right above my face, grinding into her slit with a little more vigor, and her head rolled back as her other hand lovingly stroked that prominent bulge just above her mons.

Then she slid that hand up to heft one of those huge tits, almost too big for a single hand now, and she rolled her head back up to lick the fat, wide peak -- then suck it deeply into her mouth. I could see her throat muscles work as she swallowed big gulps of whatever was coming out of her breast.

"Mmmmm... They're really great now aren't they?" she whispered from around a nipple almost as big as a shot glass. "So firm and round and warm... Nice and juicy too..."

She grinned a little when she opened her eyes, which had become as obsidian black as Wendy's did.

If I could have, I would have screamed. Instead, still limp from the immobilizer I just panted, maybe from terror, or lust, or maybe both.

The hand on her pussy was digging in now, her middle two fingers working deep around her g-spot, and I noticed some inky black fluid now leaking out from deep inside her cunt. Oily, dark, and evil, a few drops fell down near my lips.

She unfingered herself for a second to reach down and smear the drops into my mouth.

They tasted just like Wendy did before: sweet, and spicy, and acidic. And hot. I still couldn't move a muscle, but that didn't stop my nipples and my clit from pulsing like strobe lights.

Amy grunted a little louder now, as she slurped that hard, wet nipple back into the back of her mouth, and rubbed herself faster.

Then still louder and still faster and then with a loud, sudden, shuddering groan she came, hard.

She spasmed a couple times first, going completely stiff and rigid for several seconds at a time. Her next spasms were softer, but longer, and on the third or fourth one she squirted like a geyser right in my face, shooting several long bursts of that hot black slime all over my eyes and nose, and into my mouth. I would have spit it out (I think...) but just couldn't get my lips or my tongue to work.

The cream was so slick and slippery most of it just drooled down the back of my throat.

Amy shot a couple more times in quick succession, only adding to the deluge, and then gently lifted her hand from her slit as her flow slowed to a halt and she came down from her high.

Eyes still black as night, she slid her hips down to straddle my waist with her slick, oily sex and rest her large, firm belly on mine. She reached up to stroke my cheek and hair with her slimy fingers, and then leaned in to delicately lick up the black honey on my face. Then she brought her tongue to my mouth.

I'd swallowed plenty of it already, but I still swooned hotly as she brought each new tongue-ful of oil up to my lips.

The rush was so much stronger than what I'd felt last night. I was still hot, and still felt like I could explode in orgasm at any moment, but instead of touching myself and coming again and again, over and over, I soon just felt myself slipping all the way past arousal into unconsciousness.

Amy whispered to me in that same voice again, echoing and rolling like Wendy's had the night before.

"*now you will sleep again, kelly, and dream. of submission, and obedience. and the ecstasy of becoming gaia...*"

* * *

And I dreamed, all right. I know I did, although I can only remember wisps of them.

I remember walking through a forest, warm, nude, and highly aroused. Blissed, really, at the feel of the cool soil between my toes and the dew from the trees anointing me as I brushed past their leaves.

In fact, I remember the emotions much more clearly than the details. Really powerful feelings of oneness, belonging, warmth, love, devotion. It was wonderful, like being made of sunlight or something, but somehow it all got even stronger and better as I entered some kind of clearing in the woods.

There was a circle of bare soil in the middle of the forest, about five feet wide with a single smooth green shoot, like a brand new sapling sticking up about a foot out of the ground.

I walked over to it. Hovered over it. And exploded in joy as I guided it into my sex and settled myself down onto it.

I remember spreading my arms out like branches, my fingers webbing out and sprouting leaves to rejoice in the warmth of New Gaia's twin suns. The feel of the light on my face, and hair, as that lovely new shoot grew up into me, and through me - changing me as it grew and bringing me into perfect communion with the planet from which I'd previously been scraping out existence as a separate being.

With a sudden shudder I came, lolling from side to side as the root drove further up into me, somehow spiking me with more and more pleasure as each new inch skewered me like a pig on a spit.

The root soon pushed up past the back of my throat, tilting my head back as my final orgasm washed me clean of every last trace of selfishness, will, or individuality. Coming again and again, each impossibly stronger than the last as the human being known as "Kelly" joyfully shed that existence and became just another indivisible part of the gaian collective.

* * *

I woke up to find myself, still human, lying on the couch. I knew I should have been relieved to realize it was all a dream, but a big part of me wanted to try and go right back to sleep. Maybe forever...

I forced my eyes open and steadily worked myself awake. Wendy was sitting beside me, and helped me sit up.

"Oh good," she said, "you're just in time."

"Wha??" I stammered as I gathered my thoughts. "In time for what?"

"Amy's giving birth again."

This, I could barely process.

Amy.

Giving birth.

*Again.* What the--

"Come on," said Wendy, pulling me up off the couch to follow her into their bedroom.

As we entered the room I staggered again at what I saw. Amy's cunt was gaping wide, as big as a soup bowl, with something solid and black barely visible behind her fat, swollen lips.

She was panting hard and exerting herself, but she didn't appear to be in pain. The way she firmly thrummed her long, distended clit seemed to confirm this.

Wendy dropped my arm and quickly knelt on the floor between Amy's widely spread legs.

She leaned down to claim Amy's huge clit with her mouth, which left Amy's hands free to knead her enormous breasts and bring one of them back up to her greedy lips.

I felt ... not really terror or horror, but ... excitement? Purpose? Something spiked my emotions, but it wasn't a fight or flight response like before, it was like an urge or an instinct. I calmly walked over to Wendy's side and kneeled just behind her and to the side, both of us between Amy's trembling thighs.

After several more licks, Wendy pulled her mouth from Amy's sex and said, "I think you're ready to push again, baby... Deep breath."

Amy kept her mouth latched hard around a nipple, but sucked a big breath in through her nose.

"OK," Wendy continued, "bigpushnow! More! More! MORE!!!"

With several shuddering gasps and a huge oily spurt on the last one, something round, slimy, and black kind of oozed and slithered out of Amy. Her hand flew back down to her clit, as she rubbed herself through two or three hard fast orgasms, and Wendy lovingly cradled the grapefruit-sized lump that had plopped into her waiting hands.

From behind wet eyes Wendy whispered, "so *beautiful*," and slowly brought it up to rest it on Amy's torso.

Once there, it kind of ... unfurled. It had been curled up in a ball when it left Amy's vagina, but as it unrolled it seemed to be kind of wide, and ovoid. Kind of like a large, slimy, legless version of one of those rolley-poley bugs, or a ...

Slug, I realized, as it opened a freakish mouth and somehow emitted a sharp, keening squeal.

Still recovering from her shuddering orgasms, and her ... labor, Amy stroked it gently, saying "Hello, little one! Are you hungry?"

"Wha---???" I wondered in shellshocked amazement. HUNGRY???

"Here, my precious" she continued, "there's plenty left for you..." And she brought the writhing worm's mouth onto the huge, wet nipple she cradled in her other hand. She seemed impossibly normal for someone who'd lost all their hair and brought an alien pregnancy to term in the last 36 hours...

The worm pulsed as it latched on immediately, and Amy sighed as it began a rhythmic, steady pulling at her breast.

"That's a really nice one," said Wendy from between Amy's soaking wet thighs. "I think it's nearly as big as the first one already."

"Th-the ... first one?" I asked, finally able to speak again.

"Oh yes," said Amy. "Didn't you-- No, I guess you wouldn't have-- Wendy, go take her to see the first one."

* * *

As Amy requested, Wendy walked me back to my room, but left me to return to Amy once she had shown me through the door.

Derek was there, lying on my bed. Nude. Casually stroking that gorgeous cock of his in long, steady strokes.

With a huge, pulsing slug latched squarely onto the middle of his forehead. It looked like a long, slimy, stuffed sock -- nearly a foot long and about as big around as my forearm.

It's tail hung wetly across the bridge of his nose and down one cheek, and I gasped when I saw the thin line of blood that leaked out from under the slug's mouth as it tensed and pulled at the front of Derek's head.

Trembling again, I struggled to find the breath to speak. "Derek?" I finally croaked after a couple gasps of air. "Honey?"

He didn't really respond right away, but after a second or two he kind of languidly turned his head towards me and smirked a little bit. "Heyyyy baaaaaabe," he mumbled, still calmly stroking himself.

"D-Derek, what are you doing?"

"Dunno."

"Why are you..." I didn't even know how to end this question.

"Dunno. Feels good."

As I stepped a little closer I could see his eyes weren't just empty, they were white. Solid white, exactly as white as Amy's and Wendy's eyes had been black earlier.

He slowly slicked his other hand through the many streaks of cum lining his taut, muscled stomach. His smile grew just a little wider then, as he reached that hand behind himself and slid the wet tips of his first two fingers just inside the tight ring of his ass.

Then his cock started to twitch and throb, like it did when I used to suck him. Each of his hands worked its target faster and faster. I could tell he was getting ready to come again.

I startled when I heard someone walk up behind me. It was Amy, still cradling the new slug at her breast, nursing it with thick black oil as though it was the most normal thing in the world to do.

"He showed up a couple hours ago and said you guys had a study date, or something," she said. "Wendy only needed a minute or so to convince him we had something a lot more fun to do."

"Wh-what the fuck is that ... th-thing ... d-doing to him?" I asked, not quite certain I wanted to hear the answer.

"You might say it's ... learning his mind, Kelly, and remaking it," she said. "That's what the slugs do. They're vectors, basically -- whereas the spores relied on more of a seductive, 'forbidden fruit' strategy to lure people to gaia, it turned out that really only worked well with women, like it did with me and Wendy. They were basically eradicated during the terra-forming, like Walters said, so now the slugs are going to be part of a little more of a 'brute force' approach."

I blinked, but otherwise simply couldn't respond. Did she mean that the planet itself was--

"You see, especially if given a couple centuries, a collective planetary consciousness like gaia can adapt very well. The next spore 'outbreak' is going to end quite differently than the last one," she said, smiling proudly.

She stepped past me into the bedroom and stood next to Derek, who did nothing to acknowledge her approach and instead just pulled his knees up and out to give himself better access to his ass. His fingers were working his hole hard now.

"I ... don't understand ...." I muttered.

"No, of course you don't," replied Amy. "I'll explain. The slug is essentially a conduit, Kelly. It brings each subject directly to gaia through an infestation of smaller slugs which leave the subject's mind directly under gaia's control."

Struck dumb at both the substance of Amy's description and the sight of her nursing a long, black parasite while my boyfriend steadily masturbated on my bed, I just gaped.

"Here, look," Amy said, using her left hand to gesture to the wound the slug made in the center of Derek's forehead, as her right hand still cuddled its twin to her breast, "first it drills through the skull, and then it hollows out most of the pre-frontal cortex. As you may recall, this is the part of the brain responsible for complex cognition, individuality, and will."

Derek's fist picked up the pace on his cock.

"As that area of the brain is slowly eaten away, the slug deposits several larvae, for lack of a better term, in the resulting void. These smaller slugs, basically centimeter long replicas of the 'mother' slug, continue to feed on brain tissue and spread out through the subject's brain and central nervous system to take control. Perhaps since repressed sexuality has typically played such a major role in human aggression during our time here on gaia, it is our sexuality and sexual response which the slugs use to implement their control."

Derek gasped softly, and then tensed, shooting a long thick rope of hot cum from the wet tip of his cock. Two, three, four, more strong white jets followed in quick succession, and he trembled powerfully with each one.

"First they learn the stimuli to which each host is already conditioned to respond, in order to keep the subject in an intense state of arousal during the infestation process. Then they recondition the host to respond most powerfully to submission, obedience, and devotion to gaia. It is the sexualizing of these emotions that ultimately renders the subject utterly enthralled to gaia, such that each orgasm brings obedience and obedience brings orgasm. "

She reach down and tenderly stroked Derek's head. "This one's brain is now riddled with larvae. Dozens of them, at least. The 'mother' slug will soon fall off and die, but the subject itself is now more or less an automaton, a slave with no will or individuality of its own --"

And with no cares, no fear, no doubt or responsibility, I thought, and then wondered where the thought had come from.

"Not only no longer a threat to gaia," Amy continued, "but instead quite an asset for her to use as we gaia-form the rest of the colon--"

She broke off her sentence as I sprang into action, but otherwise she didn't react.

I was so scared, so horrified, so ... aroused at what I'd just heard and seen, I don't believe I was really thinking or planning anything, I just acted. I reached down and grabbed the newborn slug off her breast and sprinted out the bedroom door.

Wendy was waiting at the far end of the hallway, nude and gorgeous, menacingly holding the immobilizer Amy had used on me earlier.

I knew I had no chance of making it past her, so I ducked into the bathroom instead, and locked the door behind me.

What now? I wondered. Would they come and get me, maybe have Derek pound down the door? I might only have seconds, I figured, and moved over to flush the slug down the toilet but stopped after only one step.

Staring at it, I stopped and thought: why bother? So what if I destroyed one slug, I realized, Amy was obviously ready to spawn plenty more. And who knew what these new spores had done to Wendy.

Looking around the bathroom, I realized just how trapped I really was. Quite literally nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. No escape at all. Except...

I turned and sat on the toilet seat, and tried to calm myself with several deep breaths.

* * *

I had only run into the bathroom a couple minutes before, but once I got control of my breathing I nervously unlocked the door and walked out, bringing the slick, black slug with me. Wendy was still standing in the hallway, conspicuously armed with that immobilizer, but she held her ground as I stopped just outside the door.

Turning slowly away from her, I walked back over to my bedroom where Amy sat on the edge of the bed, casually surveying the huge pool of cum on Derek's stomach and chest. She turned in place to face me as I walked over to her and stood beside the bed.

I struggled to speak, and when I did it was more of a mumble. "Amy I .... I, uh, ... I couldn't do it."

"I know," she said. "I know why, too. We both do, don't we?"

I gulped in silent agreement.

"Kneel before me, Kelly," she continued, opening her legs wide to either side of mine, "I can help."

With a gasp I knelt between her knees, carefully cradling the wriggling slug in my right hand.

"Smell me, Kelly, and touch yourself," said Amy.

Her huge pulsing cunt barely a hand's width from my nose, I did, reeling in lust as I took a long, deep breath through my nose.

And gasped it out, as my left hand found the firey wetness between my thighs.

"Again," said Amy.

And I did. I was drooling a little, as now I had to fight to keep my mouth away from her sex.

"Again..."

Sigh...

"There now," she said. "Doesn't that help?"

Oh gods yes...

"Now ask."

"A-Amy," I whispered through slack lips. "P-please, please ..."

"Yes, Kelly?"

I could barely force my mouth to make words now, as my tongue seemed to seek Amy's cunt with a mind of its own. "Ohhh, Ammyyyy," I sighed. Finally giving in to it, I took and deep breath and whispered to her, "pleasemakemedoit...."

"Of course I will, honey," she cooed. "Thank you for asking so nicely. Now go ahead, lean in and take a lick..."

I licked, and new surges of lust nearly floored me as I buried my face in in her huge, swollen pussy.

"Yessssss... And drink..."

I drank. Long and deep. Gulping down mouthful after eager mouthful, I felt that hazy fog of lust slide over me again like a warm, thick blankey. And I watched Amy shudder twice, as her eyes rolled over again to that pure, slick obsidian black.

"*kelly,*" she whispered down to me in that rolling echoing voice, gently tilting my head back from her sex, "*now you will submit.*"

"Yes," I gasped.

"*you will hold the slug to your forehead...*"

Hot with new lust, I hefted the slug up and slowly brought its mouth to my head. It squirmed around for only a couple seconds, and then sucked itself powerfully onto my flesh.

The pain came next, and grew quickly into agony as the slug gnawed away at my skull.

"*relax, kelly, relax and submit, so my vessel can burrow into your head and envenomate your br---*"

The rest of Amy's whisper faded away in the rush, as a powerful erotic wave washed every trace of pain out of my head.

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers