Ash Ch. 02

Story Info
Ash wakes up to yet more trouble.
3.5k words
4.5
21k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped. Linda's inner wolf wanted to whine and scratch at the walls to get out. Below the window was a twenty-foot drop, she could make it and still get away but it would hurt. If she ran and then got caught by the two wolves then it would hurt. If she played nice and let them use her body it would hurt, but not for as long. She cocked her hip and eyed the two men from beneath her lashes.

"I don't actually owe you boys anything after that stunt you pulled last night." She sighed huskily.

The biggest of the pair scoffed at her, the vein in his neck was still a raised ridge, his blood still running hot from taking down the wolf in the hallway. "So you finally got yourself a pimp did you? Was it his idea to play snatch and run?"

"You had your snatch already, and I didn't run I was rescued." She hoped that they hadn't killed her rescuer; casually she sniffed the air to check. There was the scent of blood but not a lot of it. The big guy had grazed his knuckle breaking down the door, maybe that was what she smelled. She waved off the two men's cackling. "Poor guy thought I was some helpless babe getting raped by two nasty men. Not all that surprising when it's your favourite game."

Linda was still wearing the borrowed clothes over her own. It lessened the effect of the suggestion in her voice but from the way the two goons were locking their eyes to her chest she needn't have worried. Very slowly she pulled off the crumpled t-shirt, tossing it to one side and adjusting the knot holding together the shirt beneath.

"So are you gonna play nice and pay up the rest that you owe me? Two on one costs more than the regular deal."

The shorter of the two had a shaved head that exaggerated the thickness of his black eyebrows. He was sort of familiar but that wasn't all that surprising; she must have fucked every wolf in this town at some point or another. Except for the new guy whose apartment this was. Linda unsnapped the jeans and let them slip down her bare legs, fully aware that they were getting an eye-full of shaven pussy until her tiny skirt dropped down into place. Shaved Head shoved his hand into his pocket and tossed a couple of crumpled notes onto the bureau before fumbling with his trousers.

Linda didn't want to fuck, right now she wanted a couple of bacon sandwiches and a latte, but business was business. She didn't want the two of them starting rumours that she ran out on a transaction and she really didn't want to feel the hurt they could cause her if they decided to simply take what they'd paid for. They liked a bit of fear and pain with their fucking, that she already knew, she'd really prefer not to give them the real thing if she could help it.

Leaning over, letting them get a clear view of her un-holstered breasts as she crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. They were full and round, and thanks to the coolness and tension in the room tautly pointed nipples topped them. They didn't say anything but from the jerking of their heads and the roll of their eyes they were silently working out who got to fuck what hole. Linda remained on her hands and knees and waited for them to make their selection. She bit back a wry smile; her body was much like a menu, each part had a different price. She gasped as two thick fingers shoved deep into her dry pussy. The sound ignited a growl in the burly guy behind her and he twisted his hand to push further inside.

"You like that? You like to scare girls before you fuck them?" Linda was rewarded by those fingers pumping in an out, with an effort that made Burly grunt. "Please mister, don't touch me there, I'll do anything."

Shaved head chuckled at her feigned pleading. "Almost a shame to shut you up darlin'. And I don't say that often."

Linda smiled sweetly, touching the tip of her tongue to the bow of her lip before opening wide for the bobbing cock in front of her. She ran her tongue along it, around it, moistening it before it hit the back of her throat. If it were dry then it would make her gag and customers really hated when you puked on their shoes. Keeping up eye contact with Shaved Head she wriggled back against the hand in her pussy, truly grateful that Burly had chosen to work her open before ramming his cock inside. Looked like she was going to get that high protein breakfast, just not the one she had planned.

The wolves set a nice rhythm, Burly shoved his cock into her warmed up pussy, it was large but not painfully so. She bobbed between them, pulled back onto the cock in her cunt then pulled forward to the one now deep in her throat. Four hands tugged and groped at her breasts, fingers digging in even harder when she remembered to whimper. Shaved head pulled out her mouth, for a moment she thought he planned to direct his cum over her face, she held out her tongue, her lip chained to him by a trail of saliva.

"I'm gonna make you squeal for real bitch." He dropped a punch onto Burly's shoulder interrupting his rhythm. "Lie down Gav, get the bitch to do the work, I'm gonna fuck her ass."

Linda's head shot round. "Hey we never agreed to..."

His palm caught her square on the cheek, catching the soft tissue on her teeth and filling her mouth with blood. The taste brought her wolf to the surface. Her eyesight sharpened and she could see every follicle on Shaved Head's scalp, including the few stray hairs he'd missed with the razor that she hadn't noticed before.

"You owe me for making me track you across town. You and that pathetic pimp of yours."

"He's not my..."

She was cut off by Burly lifting her off her knees. Werewolves were stronger than humans; he wouldn't have had the strength to lift her up from a lying down position had he been human. She thought about fighting. She could have taken down one of them, given herself a chance to get away, but not two. So she bitched at them whilst they moved her where they wanted to. The faint little buzz she'd had going on evaporated, she forced herself not to tense up as she was positioned onto Burly's cock. From behind she could hear the steady click- click of Shaved Head pumping his cock, keeping it good and hard before he split open her arse with it.

"You heard the boss." Hissed Burly Gav. He dug his fingers deep into her breast and twisted. "Getting squealing, he really likes it if you beg."

Linda hissed at the sudden sharp pain in her breast, jerked her head around to see 'the boss' lining up for a big thrust. Resigned to the fact that it was going to hurt and that, if she was lucky they'd be pleased with their morning's workout and cum quickly. Being a wolf had the bonus that, unless they were really determined, she could survive just about anything they wanted to do to her. It didn't make anymore it fun though.

She did as they told her. She whimpered and squeaked with every scratch, every grinding twist, crying out when 'the boss' pressed the fat head of his cock to her tightest hole. Her only blessing was that she had made him good and wet before he changed his menu choice. If not for that then he would have ripped her apart. Remembering their orders Linda begged for them to stop, it inflamed their ardour greatly, enough so that she forced a sob out from her lips hoping to hurry them along.

"No, no, please no."

She could feel 'the boss's' pulse in her arse now. Her reluctant little girl act had his balls tightening against his body as he slammed in and out of her. His claws dug tracks in her hips but her only thought was to lead them to climax. Then she could go home, soak in a bath and eat three breakfasts if she wanted to. She let out another barrage of pleas, managing to get her voice to break as she tailed off. The trick to play-acting was to do it wholeheartedly otherwise it just sounded ridiculous.

From the edge of the room there was a snarl, the rhythm faltered and then the cock in her arse was ripped from her body. Burly Gav shoved her to one side. Linda was thrown clear off the bed, tangling in the quilt as she fought to right herself and see what had happened. There was another feral snarl followed by a hideous gurgling.

"Oh my God! You killed the alpha."

Ash was wild. Out of control. Two guys had kicked down his door, smashed his head into the wall and knocked him out. When he'd come to all he could hear was the girl begging for them to stop. He was a wolf. They had trespassed on his property, attacked him and now they were helping themselves to his stuff. It didn't matter that the girl was a whore. It didn't even matter that she wasn't even his whore.

He woke to the taste of his own blood. The scent of freshly drawn blood and sex filled the narrow confines of his hallway. Ash's wolf leapt to the surface and demanded action. As he'd staggered to the doorway of his bedroom his stomach had flipped over at the sight before him. That tiny girl, woman, whore, was being shredded. Her back, rump and thighs were laced with scratches, some light and pink coloured, others deep, ragged edged and bleeding. She was buffeted between the two men like a toy boat on a wave.

His nostrils flared, sex and blood and violence. Trespass. When the girl began to beg them to stop only to be fucked harder Ash lost it. He lunged for the closest one. Clawed fingers digging into his eye sockets as he yanked his head back. Pure shock on his face a second before Ash plunged his teeth into his throat and yanked. His mouth filled with meat and blood, it gushed, too fast to catch, it poured from his lips. Ash spat out the meat and sinew that he had torn away, it slapped wetly against the wall and slid to the floor. When the second man whirled from the bed Ash crouched over his kill and growled from the depths of his soul. The noise echoed across the room, bouncing from wall to wall in eerie reverberation.

"Oh my God! You killed the alpha."

Ash scrubbed his chin with the back of his hand, his fingers shaking with the effort to force his wolf back down. He took great gulps of air but that only drew the copper scent of blood and death rushing over his senses. His teeth ached with the need to bite down, again and again. Fear crept up his spine, invisible hackles rising. He glared at the man before him, crouched on his knees, head bowed in submission. Slowly his wolf subsided, pacified by the subservient posture. Little by little his heart rate slowed and steadied, his breathing settled and his vision softened and coloured once more. Ash looked down in horror at the dead man beneath him.

He wasn't a man anymore; he was meat. His blood pooled in a black lake of gore beneath his head, the ruin of his throat glistened in the pale morning sunlight. Ash shoved away from him, what had the other man said? Alpha. Surely this couldn't get any worse. He'd killed the Alpha wolf of this city.

"Get out!" he barked at the cowering man.

Burly Gav looked up at him in confusion. His gaze moved swiftly from the lifeless alpha to Ash; he gave a resolute nod, rose to his feet and then dashed from the room. Ash didn't move until he heard the communal door at the front of the building creak and slam.

He wiped his hand over his face. It came away wet. Ash gazed at his fingers, studied the blood that coated them. It wasn't real. It was the same recurring nightmare that he'd had since he was first turned. Waking to find he was gnawing on a real person, a human being, eating his flesh. But this wasn't a human being it was another wolf. Okay, not just another wolf but the Alpha of the city, the top dog in town. Ash shook his head to clear the image from his mind but it didn't fade. His bedroom was still the same. There was still a naked dead man whose his blood still soaked into his mattress and there was still a whimpering girl in the corner of the room.

The girl. Mechanically Ash turned his head to look at her. She had backed into the corner of the room, her shirt undone, falling off one shoulder, knees drawn up to her breasts. Her mouth was frozen in a shocked 'o', her face drained of all colour. Except for her eyes. They were the deep chestnut of her wolf. The parallel scratches seemed to be a road map along her body, all of them pointing to her wet puffy cunt. The wolf inside told him that he was victorious in battle, that now he could claim his prize. He stood naked, wearing only another man's blood. His balls tightened, his cock throbbed a savage tattoo as he drew in the scent of unfinished sex.

"You killed him." She murmured. Her voice was distant, free of its regular teasing and sarcasm.

Ash merely nodded, his gaze fixed on her sex. What had been a passing wistful thought became a growing demand. His cock bobbed, bringing his attention back to his priorities. He had fought and won, now he needed to fuck. He had just killed the city Alpha, better make that fuck and then run.

The girl crawled towards him on her hands and knees. The wolf in her kept her body low to the ground, cringing towards him, her nose lifted as she breathed in the fresh kill. He watched mesmerised as she licked her lips, her wolf really liked the scents of the room right now.

He'd never fucked a wolf before. The last woman he had fucked he had turned into a wolf. Deliberately. He had bitten her and scratched her and it had been the best sex of his life so far. She had loved her Hunter so much that she begged to be given the curse of the Werewolf that he despised so much. With another wolf he could have that very same freedom, the freedom to scratch and bite and fuck as hard as he liked.

He could see himself pounding his thick cock into the bitch on the floor. Gouging yet more tracks along her body with his claws whilst she milked his cock with her orgasm.

"Kiss me."

Her voice was trance like whisper. A child-like plea. Ash looked down at her, his wolf was appeased by her place at his feet, his turgid cock bobbed to attention, ready for the action to come. He was going to fuck her, good and hard, that could wait for one kiss.

He bent down towards her and she rose up to meet him. They met in the middle, open mouths bruising with the force of the contact. Ash groaned as the scent of her wet sex flooded his nostrils. Their tongues twined, they fought to reach deeper into the other's mouth, a duel almost. Ash closed his eyes and reached down, he cupped the whole of her breast in his hand and squeezed. Moulding the pliable flesh with his fingers. It was so very soft, the hard nipple grazed his palm, he pushed and squeezed over and over, reshaping it to his whim. The girl moaned and rubbed against him, her tongue lapped at the edge of his lip. Another subservient wolf gesture, telling him he was boss. He knew that already but his wolf preened at her telling him again. She lathed his face, moaning her pleasure as she sucked and nipped at his chin. Ash's cocked ached, surely he couldn't harden any further, it seemed that his heart had moved into his organ. That his very pulse originated from that central point rather than in his chest. He pushed his hands into the girl's hair, ready to guide her mouth from his lips to his cock. She moaned and arched against him, her hips rocking, already miming the act to follow.

When he raised his head to get on with the business of fucking she whined, a wolf like sound yet so very feminine. When he hesitated she stretched up to meet his mouth again and licked him. It was a strange sensation, nobody had ever done that to him before, she was panting as she continued to lick and suck at his face. He smiled smugly; she really was getting into this. Then he froze with the realisation. She wasn't getting horny kissing him; she was lapping the blood from his face. That was what she was hot for.

Ash shoved her away brutally. She whined and began to crawl back to him, gazing up at him with those big chestnut wolf eyes again. Ash wiped his hand over his face and it came away wet. Wet from her tongue as much as the blood. Disgusted he strode from the room to the bathroom. He ran the taps and began to scrub at his face.

Linda remained frozen on the floor. She wasn't appalled at her own reaction to the blood; she was curious at his open disgust. For her or for the nature of the animal they shared, she couldn't tell. What she knew was that she couldn't remember ever wanting to fuck as much as she had just a few moments ago. There was a pulse deep inside her pussy that if she kept very still she could still feel. For the first time her thighs were wet with her own juices. And the only valid cock in the place was busy getting cleansed by Sir Saintly in the bathroom.

She was far from naïve. She was a working girl getting the hots for some prissy do-gooder who hated the beast that tried to control him. Typical, the first guy to ring her bell in a long time not only hated werewolves but whores too. Maybe she could catch up with Burly Gav, he'd scratch her itch for her. If he'd shut up whilst he rode her maybe she could even get off.

Linda humphed. The high she'd been riding threw her off and it was a long way down. The sound of running water continued to tinkle from the bathroom and she stared at the dented door between them. He hated wolves and he hated whores; he was going to toss her out on her ear without a backward glance. Linda thought quickly. Maybe there was another way...

"They'll come looking for you, you know." She leaned on the doorjamb idly watching him trying to scrub his very skin from his bones. He glanced jerkily over his shoulder but didn't stop. "The whole pack will come for you. Me too. They'll blame me. The two of them thought that you were my pimp to start with."

That got through, he shot her a disgusted look, and his eyes raked down then up her body like she was poisonous. She could have left then, walked away but cold bitter anger steeled her resolve.

"We need to go, now. They know where you live; it's no secret where I live. You got any place we can hole up for a while?"

"We? Look you go your way and I'll go mine. It'll be safer that way."

She shook her head slowly and smiled at him. "Against a pack? One stands no chance. With two of us we might be able to take out a couple here and there until they decide to leave us alone or until we come up with a better plan."

He stood very still, his eyes on hers but she would swear he didn't even see her. "For how long?"

She raised a brow, careful not to look too happy about it. She pulled her lip up in a sneer. "Few weeks, month at the most. Depends who gets elected the new Alpha really."

The man nodded reluctantly, his dark blonde hair dropping forward to shield his pale blue eyes. "I might know somewhere we can use."

"I'm Linda."

"Ash."

He held out his hand, she offered her palm thinking he wanted to shake on their belated introductions. Instead he nodded behind her towards the towel rail. Sighing Linda plucked up a stiff faded towel and passed it to him.