Ash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it, I want to stick my finger in your cunt, right now."

She laughed breathlessly and pushed the money into his hand again. "You keep it. I want you to stick two fingers in my cunt."

She shifted her balance, spreading her legs. He could smell the musk of her arousal already. He transferred the crumpled note to his other hand and slid his palm down her flat stomach. Linda arched and rubbed against him, bumping his cock with her hip. He was going to cum if she did that one more time. It was like his very first time all over again.

She was slick, hot and so very wet that he could hear his fingers enter her body. He stretched his two fingers wide apart and stroked along the length of her tunnel to be rewarded by her low guttural moan and the feel of her hips surging forward. The air was so rich with her musk that he felt he was drinking her in through his lungs. Drowning in wild wanton woman. When he looked into her eyes they were no longer the bright impish blue of her teasing façade but the rich chestnut of her wolf. Arousal surged through him, riding a tide of masculine pride that he had raised the wolf in her.

She looked him square in the eye and bucked her hips in deliberate demand, growling low in her throat with need. He slipped his fingers from her body, watched her eyes widened in frustration and then panic that he might stop. Then he plunged them in deep. Felt her juices coat his knuckles, the back of his hand. Empowered by her arousal he began to pump back and forth, she caught his rhythm and met him stroke for stroke.

Blindly she batted at the note still clutched in hand. "Your turn to ask." She gasped.

"I want you to cum, here and now."

She snatched the money from his hand and rolled her eyes beyond her lids, her lips curving in a libidinous smile. "You. Get. All. The. Good ones." She gasped, her words ending on a low keening groan.

Her cunt tightened, squeezing his fingers, contracting so hard that he thought he would scratch her as he continued to pump. It seemed for a second she had stopped breathing, her hand gripped his shoulder, nails biting, her teeth clenched in inward concentration. Ash flicked her clit with the edge of his thumb as he thrust his fingers in deeper and harder than before.

She broke. Back arching, rising onto tiptoes, her nails dragging down the length of his spine as she clutched at him to keep upright. There was nobody else there, just him, this was all for him. Ash shuddered as the trail of pre-cum from his cock pooled into the nest of hair covering his balls. His mouth opened to make a demand of her only to see the tenner still gripped between her fingers. He growled, a deep bass that he could feel on his skin. Linda must have felt it to for she whimpered and clenched against his hand. Ash nipped at her shoulder.

"Your turn." He growled; frustrated by the rules she had set.

Linda opened her eyes, her pupils so dilated that her eyes looked black in the dim light of the cabin. Ash nodded towards her hand holding the money but she frowned in dazed confusion. They opened wider in understanding.

"Fuck me." She whispered.

Finally. Ash gazed around, choosing a spot; with a feral grin he took his fingers from her cunt, picked her up by her waist and walked her backwards to the breakfast bar. The moment her spine hit the counter she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Hot slick pussy lips slid along his cock, blurring his vision and making his hold on her falter.

"This may not last long."

Linda fixed him with a devilish grin; she folded the note and pressed it into his mouth. "Then I'll pay for more later."

Ash gripped the money in his teeth and nodded. "Good plan."

Without ceremony he fisted his cock, propping Linda against the counter so he didn't drop her on the floor, his fingers were sticky with her juices and now his pre cum. He guided his cock to her hole, savouring the slick slide of flesh on flesh before jamming his cock inside her. Balls deep, searing heat sheathing his pulsing organ. What a perfect fit. He held still just marvelling in the hot pulse of his cock and the way it was answered by the wet clamping grip of her inner muscles. He could feel his balls drawing closer to his body, prepped and ready to deliver his cum to the very back of her cunt.

Linda whimpered in his arms, her thighs flexed, drawing her cunt painfully tight. Ash spat the ten-pound note onto the counter.

"Lean back, I want to taste your tits."

Linda arched, thrusting out her chest. Ash had to take half a step back and slide his cock part way from her pussy. The air chilled on his cream-coated cock and balls. The sensation caused his cock to shudder, which drew a desperate moan from Linda's lips. Very slowly Ash lowered his mouth to her breast, one pale brown nipple stood erect beneath his gaze. It pointed up, as though vying for his attentions, and it took all of Ash's control not to bite down on it. His teeth ached with the needed to bite, his nails hardened in their beds to curl into claws and rip. Just for a second those feelings scared him. He paused, breath panting, condensing on the rounded globe of that offered breast. It jiggled delightfully as the she-wolf shivered.

Ash dug the point of his tongue to the centre of that hard taut nipple, pressing it back down into the soft cushion of breast tissue, at the same time he angled his hips and thrust upwards. Linda howled. Drawing her knees up to open his access, she arched and bucked as his cock stretched the limit of her tightly clenched cunt.

Unleashed he bucked. His hips found a punishing rhythm, every time he pulled his cock from her body her cunt clenched even tighter, making him fight to shove his meat all the way in, which made her contract yet further. It was an endless loop of arousal that could only take so much tension before it broke.

Mindlessly Linda swung her arm out, sending the tenner skidding to the floor.

"Bite me."

Ash faltered, the blood pounding in his ears deadened the sound of her urgent command. He let go her nipple; it slipped from his lips with an audible pop. His teeth ached to obey the command; his brain froze in fear of the consequences. He'd killed one wolf today. Sweat popped out in beads on his forehead.

Linda dragged her head up to look at him. Her hair was plastered to her face with sweat, her cheeks flushed bright pink, and in a deep, unladylike snarl she repeated her demand.

"Bite me, I'm going to cum on your cock."

Desire over rode the indecision. Ash bit down. Their movement had placed his mouth closer to her shoulder so he bit there. He could feel the ball of the joint between his teeth and fought not to shake his head. At the first touch Linda had arched. The movement broke the skin from his hold and blood leached onto his tongue. The combination of violent contractions around his cock and Linda's scream of release snapped the leash on his control. With her flesh between his teeth he slammed his body into his, thrusting again and again.

His cock swelled, pulsed, and his balls tried to re-enter his body. He exploded. His entire world melted into fiery liquid heat at the very centre of his body. He froze for half a second, the time it took for his balls to release his cum. Instinct drove him forward, ancient rutting instinct trying to get his seed to fertile soil. He shuddered, deaf and blind to the flailing woman pinned beneath him. Only when his cock had finished pumping did he become aware of the delicious milking sensation of the she-wolf's cunt. It felt like she was trying to suck any residual cum straight from his balls, using his cock like a straw.

Holy shit. He'd never known anything like that. Slowly his senses returned. He became aware of the pants and shocked laughter of the she-wolf, once he opened his eyes he could see her propped up on her elbows grinning breathlessly at him, and he could smell the salt laden musk of their sex. It was a victorious scent, unlike the sterile unsatisfied scent of the days before.

Bracing himself against the counter, still too shaken to move far, Ash did an inventory of destruction. A couple of jars had been knocked from the counter; salt, pepper and china dust littered the floor by his feet. Linda was still grinning at him, a neat ring of teeth marks decorated her shoulder like a funky tattoo, on each hip sat the bruised imprint of his hands. He swallowed hard at the damage he had done, but Linda was a wolf too and the bruises were already fading to the sickly yellow of an old injury. Her shoulder too was scabbing over and drying.

His ran his eyes over her more closely, her nipples were still puckered and firm, between her parted legs Ash could see his cum seeping from her body. The sight caused a wave of territorial possessiveness in him. He had to fight to breathe through it. His hand locked on to the back of a high stool to steady himself.

He'd forgotten the nature of their situation. Forgotten that when this was all over, if they lived through it, then she would return to charging money for the fucking they just shared.

Ash shoved away from the breakfast bar with a growl. Without looking back he stomped up the stairs to look for the bathroom. He might think clearer when he couldn't smell their sex on his body.

12