Ash Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he lowered his head. His eyes on hers as took one hard jutting nipple between his teeth and pulled. Lightly at first, but at her gasp of delight he tugged harder, stretched that full heavy breast to an exaggerated point. She squirmed in his hold, not to escape but to rub against him, to increase the skin contact between them. Her frustration tightened his balls. After so long of having to be careful with the few women he had fucked Ash could finally let go.

The nails on his fingers hardened and grew to the claws of his beast. He dragged one across her clit and watched her pussy chase his finger for more. Need filled him, not just his own but Linda's desire for him. She was glaring up at him demanding more, whimpering softly with frustration. That small sound snapped his restraint.

Without warning he thrust two claw-tipped fingers into her cunt, hard enough that for a moment he lifted her feet from the floor. The thick hard claws scraped along her walls, he could feel her muscles clutching at him. His eyes widened at her reaction, he'd known women to say how liked a little rough and tumble but then back out if you held them too tight, it had been a long time since a woman had shuddered for his touch. Linda wasn't just enjoying herself she was demanding yet more. Her body squirmed, back arching to rub those wonderful breasts against him, hips nudging his hand grinding her clit to his wrist.

With a growl Ash kicked her feet wider apart, he had to bend his knees to press his cock to her cunt but when her eyes widened in surprise he no longer cared about the awkwardness of the position. The rounded head of his cock twitched against the moist lips of her pussy, his fingers buried as deep as they could reach. Her hole was too tight for his cock and his fingers but he rubbed and thrust against her until she shook with arousal. Her eyes rolled up into head and he took full advantage of the distraction.

He thrust. Upwards, using all the muscles in his legs. Her body gave way and he forced himself inside, feeling the knuckles of his fingers against the thick meat of his swollen cock. Her cunt so very tight with such an invasion that he had to hold himself still to let his desire ebb. Linda had other ideas, she ground her hips, her nails bit into the hand that held her arms pinned, they drew neat tracks wherever they touched. To have her respond with such force was a catalyst, he flexed his immersed fingers, feeling the reply in both her cunt walls and in the throbbing flex of his cock. Linda growled her impatience, lips pulled back and teeth displayed.

Ash chuckled, low and teasing, he didn't move except to flex his cock. She contracted tightly around him; it felt like a fist clutching him. Linda snapped; her teeth clicked together, latching onto nothing but air. It was threat enough to have Ash lean back, taking his face away from her teeth. Remembering her plea for him to bite her earlier, and the resulting orgasm, Ash tilted his head and nipped just beneath her bicep, the muscle quivered and she gasped. With a growl he nipped again, this time at the side of her breast.

Linda strained as far forward as she could her breathing ragged, her body shuddering. The next time when Ash bit he opened his mouth and took as much of the breast in as he could manage. The soft flesh giving way beneath his teeth, remoulding its shape under the pressure. Linda squealed and bucked. When he only bit down harder she cried out. She arched, grinding her hips against him, growling fervent wordless demands as her body contracted and shuddered. Her moisture spilled over Ash's balls, the contractions fisted his cock, as surely as if she'd used her hand to jerk him off. He couldn't remember his control being so tenuous ever before. His balls ached with the need to thrust deep and fill her with his cum.

He wanted to, wanted to jam his cock as deep as he could reach. His hips jerked, causing a rewarding shudder and a sigh from the she-wolf. She raised her head and smiled hazily at him. Satisfaction drew a very un-wolf-like purr from her. Pride swelled his chest, just the knowledge that he'd put that look in her eye.

It was no good, he needed to fuck and this was not the best angle. He couldn't bury himself in her like he ached to do.

Snarling Ash pulled out from her, the loss making her whimper and thrust her hips out to keep him inside. He pushed against her wrists; her head snapped up to watch him with new found concentration. When he had her attention he held his cum-soaked fingers to his mouth and sucked them. The salt musk of her body made his mouth water but it was the unleashed passion of her reaction that made him make a show of sucking every last drop from his fingers. She strained against him, whimpered, moaned. She even walked her feet up his calves to try and regain the deeper contact. Her teeth gnashed when all attempts failed. His cock throbbed with need; if he didn't fuck her soon he was going to cum across her belly like a teenager.

Clutching her wrists together he pulled her from the wall, she stumbled and rather than help her up he guided her down. She hesitated when she reached her knees, licking at the tip of is hardness but he stepped out of reach and pushed her further down. He switched grips on her wrists, holding them high above her shoulders, pushing her down until her cheek touched the smooth wood of the floor. It was the position of ultimate submission. Head and shoulders touching the floor, her hips and arse raised high in the air. Ash considered sliding into the tight puckered hole of her arse but it was her wetness he wanted. He needed to feel her arousal as he ploughed her body. If he had any doubts as to her collusion in this rough play then the silky wet folds of her cunt erased them.

He watched her nether lips part, the hairlessness emphasising the slickened state. Ash indulged himself, sliding his cock along her folds, nudging her clit with his bulbous tip. It had been a very long time since anyone had been that ready for him. Bent low before him Linda moaned softly, undulating her hips and trying to draw his cock back to business.

He slapped his palm to the cheek of her bottom, smiling to himself as the rounded flesh jiggled with the force. Her surprised hiss goaded him and he let loose another two slaps. Linda stretched her arms out before her, straining to raise her arse higher into the air, the skin pink and hot from his hands. Ash licked his lips as he studied his handiwork; he gave an involuntary grunt of approval.

Linda growled, Ash looked up to watch her; she dragged her nails along the polished wood floor and gouged long deep tracks into the hardwood. She glared at him from over her shoulder and from within her hair grew two triangular ears, their silver grey fur a startling contrast to her deep red hair.

He hadn't thought he could get any harder but his cock leapt at the evidence of her loss of control. She snarled a warning; her she-wolf was challenging him to assert his dominance. Ash growled in return. His palm slapped at her arse with a resounding smack, harder and louder than the earlier playful taps. As he watched her body jump in shock he snatched a handful of hair, twisted his wrist and pushed her cheek back to the floor.

When he heard her chuff in submission he rolled his cock along her entrance, rubbing the hard ridge of her pubic bone until he felt the flesh soften beneath him. Poised over her hole he nudged just hard to stretched her muscles open, forcing them with the swollen rounded tip, tightening his fingers in her hair he held himself there. Just rocking ever so slightly, stretching her to accept his cock and never quite entering, never quite withdrawing.

Her gasp was a human sound, pitiful and pleading, not the demanding sound of her she-wolf. Ash plunged forwards. His body was engulfed in a hot wet embrace like no other. Linda tried to rear up with the powerful thrust but he kept her pinned, his fist tight to the back of her neck. He would have liked to draw out the moment, to savour it, but his body took over and he began to thrust like he'd never been able to before.

Before he had always had to hold back from a bed partner, to keep a tight reign on his body and his wolf-soul. Not now. Now he fuck with true abandon and his body thrilled with the knowledge. Linda screeched beneath him, her cunt clenching tight like a vice as her climax hit hard. Her convulsing muscles were the last straw for Ash's cock, it swelled and twitched, fighting her cunt's chokehold but not for long. His entire body stiffened, arms locking, muscles straining, his cock pumping his boiling cum into her body, he swore he went blind from the effort.

Satisfaction drew Linda's mouth into a broad smile; sappy would be a definition if she had been able to see herself. Ash's softening cock was still twitching inside her, his body heavily draped across her back. She revelled in the feel of his sweat-slicked body loose-limbed and sated against hers. She had never felt such bliss, her body at once at peace and yet tingling with the aftershocks of complete satisfaction. She would have laughed aloud with happiness had she been able to draw in enough breath to do so.

Just for a second her heart was confined too tightly inside her chest, the knowledge that this wild abandoned loving would not last beyond the refuge of the cabin. That when Ash discovered what lay out there he would resurrect his hastily torn down barriers. The fact that it would now hurt them both in equal measure was a less than comfortable burden.

Hazily she gazed down the length of his body, gasping in delight at the sight of a sleek grey tail erupting from above her lover's buttocks. Ash didn't move, seemingly content to bask in the feel of their bodies still loosely joined, but his feigned growl set his tail to wagging and that made her giggle at the sheer wonder of the moment.

"Come on soldier, we need to eat if we're gong to keep this up."

Ash grumbled into her neck.

"I am going to cook, I hope you are prepared to be dazzled."

"You cook?" He rose up on his elbow to look at her.

Linda gave as much of a shrug as she could manage still trapped beneath him. She gave him a playful shove.

"I'm making my all time speciality just for you."

Ash rolled to a sitting position and dutifully asked the nature of that speciality.

"Re-heated leftovers."

She felt his eyes on her as she skipped down the stairs towards the kitchen, leaving him to figure out how she was cooking leftovers when they hadn't even got food to his knowledge. Whatever it was in the casserole dish that Sheila had brought with her was never going to make her mouth water as much as the suspicious young wolf upstairs.

12