Ashgard's Exile

Story Info
Ash is exiled to the Elf Lands.
2.2k words
24.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vandren
Vandren
2 Followers

"It is the decision of this council to be merciful in its punishment, given the circumstance."

The words still echoed in Ash's memory. Only a week had passed since his exile to the Elf Lands and it had nearly turned into a death sentence twice. Both patrols of the diminutive Elf-kin were too big for him to handle alone, but neither spotted him. Thanks to the skirmishes and invasions of Humanity over the last couple years, attrition was taking its toll on the males of the race. The patrols were few and far between these days, and, if the last two were any indication, they were being filled out with more and more of the buxom Elven women.

It was a sad thing, he thought, to realize that a warrior of his tribe couldn't handle four or five of the smaller enemy. After all, the tallest Elf in the last patrol barely reached his elbow, and the woman they'd had along could fill many a lonely night. Ash guessed she'd been just over waist height to him, willowy, with fair brown hair and a full chest. While he watched the patrol, it had been hard not to imagine her lips wrapped 'round his growing phallus. His brother'd once told him that Elf women were small and tight inside, buy wouldn't break no matter how big their partner was. That was right before . . . no, better to forget that. Anyway, Ash didn't believe that story. He'd had to kill two of the men already and, well, his little finger would do a better job than their organs. Maybe they magic-ed themselves, though. That was one reason he avoided the patrol. Elves had magic and he did not.

As the Human kept moving through the trees, he thought wistfully of his friend Zeroun. Together, with the other man's magic, they could take on any patrol of Elves, more if their mutual friend Iiyas was with them. That line of though brought Ash back to his exile. Neither friend was here, neither bore, or ought to bear, the shame of his crime and banishment. He neither asked nor expected that of either of them, though he knew both would gladly die to save him. As he would for them. Perhaps that was the worst part of his exile, being separated from his childhood friends, friends who were practically brothers to him. Like the brother he'd . . . no, enough of that. But everything came back to his crime. the last few days, it felt like nothing would take that memory away, even for a few minutes.

Suddenly, Ash passed into a clearing and all thought of his brother, his exile, and his crime fled like a shadow before the sun.

There, in a small pooling of a stream, sat a vision he never thought to see. Golden waves of hair spilled down the pale, bare, back of a slender Elf. The Human was certain, in that moment, that the Elf was truly just that, and that it was a woman. Fortunately, her back was turned, because he stood transfixed for a few heartbeats. Then he backed silently into the trees. Ash kept his eyes roaming around the tiny clearing, looking for any escort, though he kept returning to the back of the oblivious bather.

After a minute of two, he crouched to lay his spear and sword on the forest floor. So far, he'd seen no sign of any escort. Nor had the Elf seemed to notice his presence. As she moved a little in the water, singing to herself softly in a language he did not recognize, Ash spotted a pile of fabric that he decided must be her clothing. He gauged the distances quickly and shifted his position. She was still closer, but he had a good foot or two of height to his advantage. he felt confident that he could get between the woman and her discarded clothes fast enough. That would keep her at a disadvantage and he could find out where the nearest village was, to avoid it. Until he caught her, though, he'd have to move fast and hit hard, who knew if there was anyone to hear if she screamed. With that thought in mind, Ash took a couple silent steps into the clearing. He tried to keep himself centered behind her so she wouldn't spot him. His mind ran through prayers to any god who might be listening to keep the Elf singing and not to let her turn around. They, of course, were not listening.

He moved five, maybe six, steps into the clearing when tow things happened at almost the same instant. Without thinking, his attention focused on her, Ash sidestepped to his left, bringing his foot down harder than he'd intended. The resulting crack of a stick seemed to echo in his ears. It also caused the Elf maid to whip herself around into a faster turn. For a lone heartbeat, their eyes locked, the Elf's lips parting in an "o" of surprise. Ash stood stunned for a few seconds, watching the still moving flesh of her ample chest settle, his eyes drifting over a flat stomach to her neatly trimmed pubic region.

The faint beginnings of a sound rose through her throat, and broke Ash out of his admiring trance. He leapt forward, diving to reach her before the sound could escape her lips. Just a few more inches, he could almost feel her flawlessly smooth skin beneath his fingertips . . .

. . . and knew as he bowled into her, landing both of them in the water, that he'd been too slow. The Elf has managed a brief scream, though he choked it off only half-uttered. Still, that could bring others. Levering himself up, looming over her, Ash delivered a sharp, stinging, backhand blow to the maiden's temple. She collapsed limp beneath him, silent.

A few moments later, Ash caught his breath and rose, dripping, from the pool. He paused to listen, then, ignoring the Elf's discarded clothing, slung her over his shoulder. Surprised, Ash realized that she hardly weighted more than the sacks of grain he'd moved as a child. Once he gathered up his spear and sword, the Human loped off through the woods, backtracking a bit. Half a mile back, he recalled spotting a shallow cave earlier in the day. It would serve him well at the moment, as a good defensible place to spend the night and to question his captive. He only hoped the cave would be empty and would remain so.

A short time later, he found the, well cave was to grandiose a word for the depression. After flicking a snake out of the cut with the end of his spear, Ash unceremoniously deposited the nude Elf. Her soft groan told him that she was coming around again. His eyes remained on her as he built a small fire. All the questions Ash meant to ask vanished as she sat up. Instead, he began to wonder if his brother had been right as other urges stirred within his body. As she looked around, surprise evident in her eyes, Ash stifled a groan. He said, "Don't scream, don't even speak, unless I tell you to. You can't escape. Do you understand?" He rested a hand on his dagger hilt to emphasize the demands.

When she nodded, he wasn't sure which she reacted to. Either way, she seemed demur enough, which suited Ash. He smiled and put more wood on the fire. As he did so, his eyes never left the stunning woman across the flames. The more he looked, the more he wanted her. He wanted to touch her, to feel her full breasts enclosing his growing arousal, to experience her wet lips slaking the warmth of his desire, and finally to see if the stories were true, to impale her on his shaft and drive them both to heights of pleasure, which he'd been told Elves excelled at.

As she tried to curl up in a fetal ball, Ash got a good glimpse of everything she had to offer, and a nice look at her firm ass. He made a snap decision. The order would change. with a low feral growl, Ash dropped his belt and kilt. He advanced on the cowering Elf maiden, his engorged phallus leading the way. A small whimper escaped her lips as she saw his generous endowment. The Human smiled and reached out to grab her ankles.

In one short, surprisingly swift, motion, Ash slipped the Elf face down, an ankle in each hand. Ignoring her cries, not that he could understand them, he spread her legs wide and pulled her back toward himself. She squirmed and struggled for each inch, her cries increasing in intensity as the head of his shaft brushed against the smooth flesh of her rear. To quell her struggles, Ash released one leg and placed his hand firmly on the small of her back, holding her still. He lowered his pelvis to rest the length of his phallus between the cheeks of her ass. A moment later, he pressed the tip against the spread lips of her sex. There, he was almost shocked to discover, she was already slick and flowing against his erect flesh.

The Elf's ineffective struggles increased as he began to work his member inside her. Almost instantly, her struggles stopped, to be replaced with what Ash took to be sobs of pain. They had to be, he thought, because she was so tight around his aroused flesh. Her body couldn't have been made for his sort of body. This didn't stop him from battering his way past her virginity. Grabbing her hips, Ash buried half his length inside the Elf when he found a second barrier. He grunted, to sat he was surprised again would be an understatement. Still, Ash took a tighter grip on her hips and plowed forward, burying another handspan inside the Elf.

Pulling her back until he felt her pleasantly curved ass against his belly, Ash paused to absorb the sensation of her body wrapped around him. Which was when he realized that the Elf's sobbing and cries dropped off. A moment later, no he hadn't imagined it, she wasn't breathing. In shock, Ash pulled back, causing the woman to suck in a deep gasping breath. Relieved, he slammed back into her, taking away her regained breath, then pulled back. It only took a few heartbeats for Ash to realize what was happening. By then, he was pounding in and out of her tight canal. He felt her inner walls close and grip his length in a firm hold.

It only took a dozen or so thrusts before the exile felt his growing climax. An instant later, Ash yanked his shaft out of the Elf, causing her gasp of mixed pain and relief. The sound shifted to a cry of astonishment as the first stream of the Human's semen splashed across her back. He groaned and held her still until he felt the last of his seed leak out of his phallus. By then, the Elf's while back was a gooey white, with matching streaks in her hair.

Without giving her a moment to think, Ash slapped his unwilling partner's upthrust ass. "Turn around. On your knees," he ordered, standing up and tugging on her hair, "Clean me off. Now" To emphasize his orders, Ash pulled her toward his slick organ and drew it down her cheek to her lips. The nameless Elf struggled, then, a look of revulsion in her eyes. Simply grinning, he took her head in both hand and forced the first inch of his erection past her lips. Her muffled cries of protest vibrated against his flesh, driving him on. Ash continued pushing until he felt her gagging. Then, he let her saliva do its work on a mere quarter of his length.

Slowly, the Elf stopped complaining and Ash felt a pleasant suction around his manhood. Soon he watched as her tongue began circling the rest of his shaft. He sighed and stroked her hair as she worked. One hand dropped to caress one of her proportionally large breasts. She looked up and their eyes met for a moment as Ash gently pinched her hard nipple. In that instant, he knew he'd won and felt triumphant. At the same time, he was oddly unsettled, knowing he could neither take her with him nor leave her behind.

By the time he had that thought, the Elf was finished with her task. Some tears still wending their way down her cheeks, she looked up at him silently fearful. Despite what he knew he would have to do by morning, Ash smiled at her. She really had done a good job. Drawing her toward the fire, the Human began cooking, as his seed dried in her hair and on her back. Once they'd eaten, Ash drew the ex-maiden close to his side. He lay down, curled around her, his arm diagonal between her breasts, his mostly limp manhood pressed against her back. During the night, he took her twice more, making her ride him while he played with her body both times. The last time, she seemed to fully give in and enjoy herself, or so Ash though. He never knew for sure . . .

Vandren
Vandren
2 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Elven Love A human finds himself in the world of elves.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Nicki's Journey Ch. 01 Nicki Deflowered - Nicki has full on sex for the first time.in First Time
Alice and I An old friend comes back to town.in First Time
A Warm Summers Day First time love and sex for two college students.in First Time
My Prom Date with the Neighbor Guy's first time and taught by the neighbor girl.in First Time
More Stories