Ægir’s Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

He felt the muscles inside her cunt squeezing. He could not help but imagine what that would feel like around his cock. 'Damn her,' he would not allow himself to go there. Not with her. Not with his wife. He would not let another one lie and use him. He would not be vulnerable like that...ever again.

He bent his head. Buried his face next to his hand. His tongue had no problem whatsoever finding what it sought. The damned thing was swollen and impossibly hard. He bit down around the tender flesh for a moment. Held it captive between his teeth, just as she was their captive. He swirled his tongue around and over it. The damned thing was almost as hard as his own teeth around it. His fingers kept up the deep, fast pace that was careening this woman straight towards what he wanted most.

Damn it. Still it was not enough. If he would not allow himself to bury his hard cock inside of her, then the least he could do was substitute his tongue. Tongue fuck her and taste those pussy juices from the very source. He pushed her thighs back, angled her hips and tried to get a better position. But she was moving too much. He could not get the angle he wanted.

He slapped her ass cheek, "Be still, bitch." Her body jumped in his hands. He used his hand once more to lift those sweet cheeks, tilt her pelvis up to meet his mouth. The problem was to get just the right position he needed both hands. But then his fingers could not be buried knuckles deep in those wet folds, pushing her higher and higher.

"Fuck," he spat around the hard throbbing flesh between his teeth. He needed more hands. And while he knew where four more could easily be found. He was in no fucking mood to share.

Honestly, he might not ever be. It was not like after this, he would get the chance very often. Only when she got desperate enough for a taste of his darkness. There was no fucking way he was going to share even one of those rare occasions with his brothers.

Besides, she was barely coming to terms with their fucked lifestyle as it was. There was no way she was ready for that kind of thing. He frowned...would he ever be? Probably not, but he would think about that later. He was not going to waste what precious time he had with her...thinking about his brothers.

But there was another option. Reluctantly, he abandoned his efforts. Those eyes flew open the moment he released her sweet cunt. He wanted to laugh at the very pouty face she made...as if someone had stolen her favorite toy. He shook himself; he would never be that. He was merely the bad boy. The middle one as always.

He was not sure if it was that thought or the need to wipe the pout off her pretty face which made him slap her mound. He smiled at his near perfect aim as the tender flesh pinked. As worked up as she was, he knew that the blow landed right on her swollen clit. The shocked and pained expression only confirmed that fact.

"Don't go anywhere," he joked as he stared at her bound wrists. Her skin looked so fucking pale against the dark wood. He scooted off of the bed and knelt before the trunk once more. While the tiebacks for the drapes might be long enough to secure her hands, it would take a longer length of rope for what he had in mind this time. But it was no problem finding that.

He smiled at the length of soft flexible leather, which caught his attention as well. Leave it to baby brother to make sure the damned toy box was nicely restocked for them. But then again, the kid had been planning this for at least a year.

He still could not figure out why his baby brother wanted any of this. With his face and body, he could have easily been a male model or actor. With his fucking brain, he could have gone to just about any university in the world. Why the fuck did he stay? And especially, why the fuck would he 'want' this sharing crap when he could have any fucking woman he wanted...all to himself?

Mikael stopped that line of thought before it went in a very dark direction. Right now the only thing he wanted to think about was the man's excellent taste in toys. And perhaps gloat a bit, since he was certain Bjorn thought it would be he, who first got the chance to introduce 'their wife' to the pain of the tawse. But it would be he, who had that pleasure.

He made certain that she could not see the tawse, but her eyes grew wider at the rope alone. "Since you cannot seem to remain still for me to munch on that sweet pussy, I suppose the only solution to make sure that you cannot move," he answered with a smile as he laced the rope through the ring in the center of the headboard. He evened it out and knotted the two strands together behind her neck.

He held up her hair and positioned the knot in the hollow at the base of her head. Then he brought both ends around...and crossed them in front around her neck. Her eyes widened even more as he chuckled. He reached down and pushed her right leg as far forward onto her chest as he could. He wrapped the rope on the left side around her thigh a couple of times securing it with knots before he fed the rope through the same ring on the right side of the bed that her wrist was bound to.

He repeated the process on the left side before lifting her fabulous tits, running the ropes just under them so that it lifted them even higher. He stared into her eyes as he ran his fingers under the place where the ropes crossed, almost exactly over her Adam's apple. Like this, there was plenty of room, her airway would not truly be restricted at all. Just enough pressure to entice and enthral, a not-so-gentle reminder of her vulnerability.

He held her gaze as he brought the tawse up from where he had half hidden it in the folds of the quilt. He brought it down solidly on her Venus mons. It was still slightly pink from the one 'love tap' he had given it earlier. But this was enough to send blood coursing to the area...pinking it even further.

It was also enough to make her jump. To try and lower her legs...for that rope to tighten about her neck. And those huge eyes told him that she realized it too. He reached down and replaced the tawse with his knife. He ran it across her cheek as he loved to do so fucking much...never enough to break the skin of course, or even to leave a mark of any kind. Just enough to get her attention and raise a thin pink line, which faded quickly.

He ran it slowly down the side of her face and neck to where the rope crossed. He slipped it just under the top one and tugged. Not enough to cut clean through, not even to weaken it enough for her to break free. Just enough that he could finish the job in a single quick slice...if he needed to.

He leaned over her, staring into those wide eyes as he whispered, "Trust me," against her lips. She nodded her head but that too tightened the rope, impeding her air way, just a bit so that when she did reply it was a deep, throaty whisper that made his hard cock twitch inside the tight confines of his jeans, "Yes Sir."

"Good girl," he said though the words were out before he had time to consider them. Once said he could not take them back of course, but he would be more careful about opening his mouth in the future.

Of course, there were other things he could be doing with his mouth, especially now that she was positioned just the way he wanted her. Those soft, creamy thighs with their trail of light brown stars were spread so fucking wide that he could practically see inside her tight cunt. He could not resist running his fingers around the rim of it just a bit. "I think you are even more wet, slut. Is it the rope? Mine might not be as pretty a design as big brother's but it gets the job done, doesn't it?"

She tried to nod her head once more, but quickly reconsidered that, "Yes Sir." His cock twitched again, damn the woman.

"Or was it the pain?" He dropped the knife on the bed, close enough that he could reach it quickly though. He picked up the leather and used it as he would have his knife to draw pretty trails along the inside of her thighs. He smiled as he noticed the thin brown line at the very top of her right one. The place where he had cut her last time was healing nicely. His mark. He could almost still taste her blood.

And he could most definitely still taste that sweet pussy on his lips. He chuckled as he remember the teasing he had taken when he grew the facial hair...flavor saver...or was that savor...both probably, especially with her cunt. But before he got back to that one... "Do you know what this is, Kirsty?" he asked as he held up the tawse.

She shook her head and he chuckled. They really were going to have to work on some of her bad habits. But there was no need for him to correct her about poor manners when the rope around her neck did the job for him, "No Sir."

"Tawse. Have you heard of them?"

This time her head remained still but those eyes flared open and her pupils dilated, "I'll take that as a yes then."

"Since you are practically a virgin to pain, we shall begin slowly. See what your threshold is. But like I said I will push you beyond your limits."

He watched as she swallowed, as her top teeth chewed that bottom lip, "Yes Sir," was her only response.

"Five. We will begin with five. The barehanded and that last one don't count. Those were warm ups, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

He caught himself this time before those words were out of his mouth. "You will count for me. It should not be too much trouble this time since we are only going to five, but just so you know...if you lose count, we start over from the beginning. Understood?"

The "Yes Sir" was a bit quieter and longer coming this time. More reluctant. But it came anyway. Just as he was going to make her...once her sweet pussy was red, raw and even more sensitive than it usually was.

He took pleasure in pushing her just a bit further then. "And good girls always remember their manners. Thank their Doms for the pain. Do not forget the words...'Thank you Sir' after each." He grinned broadly as he added, "Or we start over from one, do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes Sir" were her words, but he far preferred the slight tremble he felt in her thighs that told him far more than words ever could.

He gave her no warning as he brought the leather down right in the very center of her shaved mound. She jumped at first contact and he watched as the ropes tightened around her neck, but she quickly forced her body to relax, "One. Thank you, Sir."

He fought back the need to smile as he repeated the process, aiming just a tad lower this time. Again she could not stop her body's shock response but was even quicker to recover this time. "Two. Thank you, Sir."

This time he adjusted the angle of the leather in his hand as he brought it down right over the opening of her tight cunt. She squealed this time as well as jumping. "Three. Thank you, Sir."

She closed her eyes and bit down harder on that bottom lip. He hesitated. Not because he had any intention of stopping. He said five and he meant five. That was another lesson his 'wife' would have to learn...no one played him anymore. Of course, if he honestly believed she had reached her limit then, the remaining ones could be softer. Baby brother had even wisely purchased a toy with soft sheep skin on the handle. But he was not to that point yet as he drew out her trepidation.

He saw her peak beneath those closed eye lids as if checking to see if the next one was coming but he just leaned back on his heels and laughed, "What? Are you waiting for something, slut?"

She shook her head and whimpered, "No, Sir."

"Good then you should not mind this," he replied as he brought the tawse back down on her Venus mons. He could tell that he had managed to catch her clit perfectly this time by the deep, guttural and mindless moan that escaped her lips.

He reached out and ran his palm across her flesh. It was warm to the touch. He scraped his finger nails across it and she flinched. Oh yes, his slut wife was not only more responsive than they could have imagined, she also had one hell of a pain threshold.

He debated for a moment. The soft tender approach with the sheep skin? But something told him that she would be almost disappointed. He did not want to encourage bad behavior like pouting, did he? Well, maybe, since punishment would be such fun. But since he could still smell and taste her pussy around his mouth that would have to wait.

He smiled as he changed the angle once more, landing another one directly over her open pussy lips. She jumped and moaned, "Five. Thank you, Sir."

He laughed as he bent forward. His large body fitting perfectly between those indecently spread thighs. He allowed the rough wool of his shirt to scratch against those hard nipples and savored her slight tremble as he wrapped his hand through her hair and pulled her head back. She opened those eyes and looked up at him.

"No, Kirsty. Wrong. That would have been one but since you got even that wrong we begin all over again," the look of utter shock and horror in that expressive face thrilled him as few things ever had. He watched then as the truth dawned on her. "Yes, you forgot four. So we start over again."

He saw her open her mouth. He prepared for her to argue with him, to plead, to beg for mercy. Not that there was much of that left inside of him...and he saved all of it for his daughter. He was not prepared for her gentle sigh as she dropped his gaze and whispered, "Yes, Sir," again.

It enraged him. The next one landed once more over her open hole. The hole he wanted to bury himself in. The one he swore he never would. He would not give her that power. Her eyes closed and her whole body arched with the force of the blow, her face reddened to the point that he almost reached for the knife.

Then she collapsed back against the quilt. When she opened her eyes, there were tears in them, but she only whispered, "One. Thank you, Sir."

He rose up over her, used his size to accentuate her vulnerability as he brought the tawse down rapidly on her mound again. He could see the shaved skin flame red this time. But he also saw how it glistened in dim light. "Two. Thank you, Sir," her voice was a bit stronger.

He used his fingers to probe the opening of that hole, which beckoned to him. If she had been wet before, her cunt was practically flooding now. He could not wait to taste it much longer. He smiled at her, "Not only are you a good little whore, but damn woman, you having the makings of a real pain slut too," to accentuate his point, he shoved his fingers as deep inside of her as he could.

He knew that she was tender from the leather but still he found her G-spot once more...he worked it hard as he brought the tawse down on the mound again and again. Her body was arching in a powerful orgasm as he combined her pain and pleasure. "Three. Oh, four. Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Sir," she cried as the muscles inside of her threatened to draw his whole hand in, the contractions of her orgasm were so powerful.

He had lost patience with that part of the game. All he wanted was to taste that sweet pussy one more time. To drink her in...over and over again. He flipped the leather pad and brought the softer sheep's wool down on the red, tender flesh. Though her eyes were tightly closed, she arched her body once more. With a smile, she whispered, "Five. Thank you, Sir."

He tossed the damned thing away and did what he had been waiting to do...bury his face between those thighs that were spread so fucking wide. His tongue found her clit. Her labia practically scorched him, it was so hot from the beating.

Yes, their wife was definitely a pain slut in the making. He fought back the need to be the one to push those limits higher and higher. He reminded himself that after this night, she was not likely to want seconds of the bad boy for a long time. He tried to convince himself that did not matter. But as she crested another peak and her whole body reddened with the power of her release on his tongue and fingers, he recognized that he was lying to himself.

He did not allow her to come down from that orgasm as he pushed her higher. He captured her clit. He held it firmly between his front teeth as his tongue flicked back and forth over the slick surface. His fingers inside of her pounded away. He knew she would be sore tomorrow, but damn her not in the way he wanted most. And he took that frustration out upon her as she screamed.

He smiled around her swollen love button. "Go ahead and scream, slut. This room is practically sound proof," he chuckled and felt her tremble as the vibration travelled straight to her clit. "Thank Odin. Otherwise I am sure we would be even more fucked in the head."

But it was not conversation he wanted with the taste of her cunt filling his nose, mouth, his very fucking soul...if he even had one anymore. She was thrashing against the ropes. He could see her occasionally choking herself as she strained against them, but every time just as he was certain he would need to cut her free...her body relaxed and she took in great gasps of air.

He could still feel her cunt squeezing his fingers but the contractions were less strong than they had been. He knew what he wanted then as he released her swollen clitoris from between his teeth. He licked it, flicked it back and forth and felt her thighs begin to tremble beneath his hands. Then he continued lower, slowly licking a trail from it down past her open hole to her other tight hole.

Sven had warned him off this one. But damn he was never one to follow anyone's rules but his own as he toyed with it for a moment. His tongue rimmed the edges and he feasted upon the way those expressive eyes widened with shock. He gave it a final lick as he slowly pressed a finger inside of it. She jumped at the invasion though he knew it was more from the shock of it than pain.

He placed his other hand on top of her mound to hold her still. He was pleased to note how warm the flesh there still was from her pussy spanking. He worked his finger slowly in and out of her back door, stretching it just a bit more each time as his tongue began the return journey.

But this time it lingered. Homed in upon that open hole, which his throbbing cock coveted so fucking much. He knew that she would not deny him this. Hell, she probably would welcome, desperately wanted or even needed his thick cock to fill her greedy cunt. But he would not give this woman that power over him. Over his cock anyway.

His tongue was a whole other matter as he first licked around the edges, rimmed her sweet pussy as he had her asshole. He savored her juices like a fine wine. Hell, he had never been a wine connoisseur but a pussy one was another matter...and this was top quality. The best. But not even that was enough.

He used his hand that rested on her mound to spread her lips even further apart as he buried his face even deeper within her folds. His tongue did what he would not allow his cock as it sank deep inside of her tight folds. He used his tongue and his finger to work both holes in tandem. As she went flying once more.

"Fuck," she screamed. A deep chuckle erupted from his throat and was absorbed into her cunt. He got the feeling that their sweet innocent wife did not use that word often.

"Tongue fucking to be exact, sweetheart," he replied as he licked from her hole back up to that button which still stood at full attention. He captured it and bit down harder than he had before. She startled and the rope tightened around her pretty neck.

"But you still have not given me what I want, Kirsty." The puzzle look on her face thrilled him as he added a touch more pressure before releasing her clitoris from between his teeth. He stilled his finger in her ass as he adjusted his position on the bed. Laying on his stomach, he got comfortable and went in for the long hall.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers