Ægir’s Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He playfully swatted her backside as he lifted her on to the bed. "Oh, you will be squirming, woman. Squirming on my hard cock in about thirty seconds." He laughed as he pushed them both towards the center of the bed and covered her body with his. His hands made their between her legs as his mouth found the nipple that had nursed their son.

Their sons. All of them were his now. A sacred trust that went with this lifestyle as much as this woman did. And he hoped like hell that he could keep those 'boys' from even one of the mistakes that they had made with this woman. All of them deserved more laughter than pain in this lifetime.

But right now, it was his honor and duty to see that his wife had something besides pain this night.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nailed it

Great addition to the story! Thank you.

Got to say I’m right there with you on challenging stereotypes and cliches, the Madonna : Whore complex is a topic I love to hate. I’ve never considered myself to be a feminist, in my opinion feminism often goes too far. I’m all in favour of equality but it has to be equal not positive discrimination.

In response to your trigger/ content warnings I do believe that SSC is a vital basis in bdsm. Safe words, as I mentioned in my comment on the previous chapter aren’t just for subs either, communication is way up there in the levels of what’s important. It’s vital for the sake of physical and mental health, for some it’s great if they never feel the need to use their safe word. Some subs will feel like a failure if they need to use their safe word so they resolve themselves to never use that option. Some “Dom’s” offer a safe word like blackmail, “if it’s too much tell me to stop. I will because we’ll be over”, now maybe they’re confident that they have ultimate self control and know what to watch for? Then again I’m just as sure that the wannabes are only saying it as emotional blackmail. As you pointed out we’re human and everyone makes mistakes subs and Dom’s alike.

I think one of my biggest gripes is that in stories it tends to go along the lines of the sub is always in the wrong even when they’re right;

Sub - epic rant about how X fucked up

Dom - I’m going to punish you for the rant

Public or private punishment ensues.

(the sub is left to simmer and doubt everything, self esteem plummets)

.

.

Dom - what you said was correct but how you said it was wrong

Whilst I agree that respect is important, it has to be mutual. People react in the heat of the moment fear, anxiety and adrenaline all come into play if a Dom wants mindless obedience then it can kill off whatever made that sub special to them in the first place. It needs give and take. The lesson of “its not what you said it’s how you said it” is important but how you deliver it is just as important. You do something, you’re told you’re wrong so you start internalising before too long you don’t have opinions or thoughts that’s first hand experience. It doesn’t take much for low self esteem to turn into self loathing.

Tess (UK)

Ps sorry I clearly have too much time on my hands, sometimes me brain gets out there on its own.

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
Very Good Chapter...

Being much older than the norm in this lifestyle, I probably enjoyed Olaf and Petrine's situation more than most. I like Mikael as much as I do Sven and Bjorn, and enjoy that you have given each of them a different temperament and a different kink and style! Do keep up the good work. This is a great series!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

PS

I wouldn't mind reading more about the "old folks" LOL.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

A perfect, emotional, regretful, learning chapter. A little something for everyone, except Sven, but I imagine he'll be making a re-appearance before too long.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
I applaud you for staying true to yourself and to your story.

It's just that my opinions are very different than yours. Your foreword seems very... defensive, to say the least. The majority of readers were not trying to get you to change your story, merely to get you to understand that their own opinions affect their enjoyment of the book.

I've said from the start that I'd love for Kirsty to be monogamous with Bjorn. Of course, I knew all along that it was never going to happen and I still chose to keep reading... but I also knew that I would enjoy the story more if it did. I said that Mikael's proclivities were too much for me and that I didn't enjoy reading about him with Kirsty. Never expected you to change it, merely to understand why I didn't enjoy those chapters. Last chapter, your beliefs about the role of the matriarch in her children's lives and submissive lifestyles, as opposed to play, were in opposition to mine. I never wanted you to change your story, merely to understand that because I could not suspend my disbelief that far, I was no longer immersed in the story and therefore didn't enjoy that chapter much.

Although this chapter was well written, I didn't really enjoy it. I can't say I enjoyed reading more about Mikael because I don't like the character and don't particularly care what happens to him. I would be upset if Bjorn or Sven were lost at sea. Mikael... meh. I'd feel sorry for the child then move happily on with the story. I didn't enjoy reading about Olaf and Rachel's sex life, not exactly because of their age, but because they are in a parental role. Yes, old people have sex. I hope to be having lots of sex when I'm old too. But I don't want to think about any parental figures having sex, in the same way that I don't want to think of any of my siblings having sex. It's just not attractive to me and therefore affected my opinion of the chapter.

Again, it is your story and I appreciate that you are trying to push boundaries. You should keep doing what feels right to you. I just wish that you wouldn't be so combative when readers disagree with you.

I always feel like literotica authors leave the comments on because they want feedback. Either because they want to improve their writing or because they are trying to use Lit as a platform to gauge public opinion before they publish- like hundreds of beta readers. In both cases, I would assume that authors would like honest comments, rather than just extremely high or extremely low ratings. Also, if authors are planning to publish, I would assume they would want to know if a large number of their target audience object to something in their book, as it could eventually affect sales. Forgive me if my assumptions don't fit with what you are trying to do.

If you just want to write, without feedback, may I suggest that you turn the comment option off? As long as the comments stay on, I will continue to provide feedback that reflects my opinions and my ratings.

I do really enjoy most of the book and hope that you take these comments to be constructive, as is my intent. Thanks for writing.

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 9 years ago
Still enjoying both story and blog

Sorry, can't get paragraph breaks to work.

Other commenters have remarked on the same things I find appealing, probably better than I can.

I'm not particularly bothered by the plot points that has Anon all steamed up. What I would like is for those who take your writing to task is for them to suggest alternatives which better meet their ideals. Granted this may not be appropriate on this forum, but I am curious to see what they consider quality story telling. In this case it almost sounds like someone just doesn't like Kirsty's character at all. That's Anon's problem, and has nothing to do with the writing style. Many stories find subplots (no pun intended) so it's a little early to say you've gone off track since we are working our way chapter one chapter at a time with no way to skip ahead.

Aside from this story, what I really am curious to know is how Doms/Subs would initially identify themselves and meet before the advent of the internet. Perhaps that's Rachel's story?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ægir's Wife Ch. 01 A happy home-'coming'...or is it?in BDSM
Ӕgir's Captive A Viking claims his prize.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ægir's Woman - Kirsty's Story From the beginning.in BDSM
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking Care of a Problem Ben intimidates a witness into staying silent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories