Ægir’s Bride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

Then he would bury himself in that tight, wet cunt over and over again...until he did at least have the son that would tie her to him...even if he never had her love the way baby brother did. So why suddenly did what he had once thought was all he wanted or needed from the woman feel like nothing more than a consolation prize?

***

Kirsty bit her lower lip as she knelt naked on the floor next to the bed. It was not the chilly night that had her shivering. Not even anticipation of what was to come her. It was as it always was...shame. Why did his carefully written instructions not include the corset again? The whole damned thing had been challenging to say the least, but this? This was the worst. Anything but naked. If she still was not comfortable being naked with Bjorn, even less so with Sven...or Mikael.

They were all so fucking hot. Why did they have to be so damned stunning? Especially when they were naked. And her? Dumpy was the kindest way of putting it. Plus sized, freckles and ginger...how much more unattractive could she get? Whatever had they seen in her? Maybe in her dreams she could buy that Bjorn really did see her through the rose colored glasses of love. But Mikael and Sven? Why? What did any of them see in her?

And the rest of it? She had followed his instructions exactly. Showering and shaving was easy enough. But the other? She was not sure that she was ready for this. As sexy as it had been when he had played...there...the last time she had been with him. As erotic as the images he had whispered seductively into her ear then. Following those instructions had reminded her of how messy these things could be. It was something she would have never...

But she had...for him. Although she still was more than a touch angry with him, felt used. But Petrine's story had touched her. She had made a choice. She had chosen to stay...not once but twice. And staying meant not just loving Bjorn, which as his mother said was easy. It meant learning to love Mikael and Sven too. And right not...trying was damned hard. Maybe too damned hard...

"Lovely," his deep voice caressed her mind. But damn, did she find his accent sexy. She had from that first moment she had heard it at the train station. Her body had gone into overdrive then and still was...even now. Especially now it seemed.

"Did you follow my instructions?" he asked.

She began to nod her head but almost instantly caught herself, "Yes, Sir."

"All of them?" his voice was closer...and deeper. More seductive.

She swallowed as she thought about those instructions, about what she had done. "Yes, Sir," she whispered nervously.

He chuckled, "We shall discover how well in a moment. Inspection time, my dear wife. Get on the bed."

Kirsty trembled as she rose slowly from kneeling and crawled onto the bed. But before she could get into it fully, his hand around her ankle stopped her. "Not like that," he positioned her so that she lay across the bed, her head almost against the wall and her leg dangling off the edge. Then he lifted her legs, placed her heels on the mattress, spread her legs as wide open as he could. "Scoot that cute butt lower."

She tried, but the position was uncomfortable. Made her feel even naughtier, more vulnerable. His bare hand connecting with her inner thigh just above her pussy got her attention though. "All the way to the edge, Kirsten."

She bit her lip again and pressed her eyes even tighter shut than before, but she obeyed. Until her bottom practically hung over the edge of the bed. The way her legs pressed outwards, almost parallel meant it was not an easy position to maintain. That helped a bit. If she had to concentrate to keep her heels on the edge of the bed, if the muscles of her inner thighs strained a bit at the extreme angle, then her mind could not concentrate fully upon how fucking open she was to him at that moment.

"Look at me."

Damn him. Why? Why could he not just allow her to hide even that tiny little bit? But maybe the more important question was...why did she not tell him 'no'? Tell him to fuck off. Of course, part of it was her own submissive nature. But she had had no problem telling other men, those who had insisted on sending her disrespectful messages repeatedly to 'fuck off.'

But from that first challenge, she had not been able to deny him...them...anything. This included as she reluctantly opened her eyes.

He was kneeling on the floor between her thighs. The coat, shirt and boots were gone. The only thing he wore still was his jeans and the button of those was already done. He might not have the perfect pretty-boy good looks of 'baby' brother. There might already be a touch of barely noticeable grey hairs interwoven with the blond. Hell, even the fine lines around his mouth and eyes just added a touch of sex-appeal to the man.

Oh, he was rougher...more mature...than either Bjorn or Mikael, but he was still sexy as hell. Sexy enough to have captured her interest from that first photo. Yes, Petrine was right. She would not have been as comfortable answering that first message if it had been Bjorn's photo. His had been more than intimidating enough. As intimidating as the man himself at that moment.

"Shall we see just how well you followed my instructions then?" He smiled and the butterflies took flight in her stomach as he lowered his head. She thought that she would surely loose her precarious footing on the bed as his tongue made contact with her clitoris for the first time. But somehow she managed to keep them firmly planted on the mattress, even with her toes curling towards the floor.

She was not just biting her lower lip, she was fucking chewing it. He was nothing like either of his brothers when it came to this. The man was a tease. A cunt tease. His light strokes and half nibbles were driving her insane. But it only had her wanting more. Whimpering and moaning. This position though did not allow her to thrust her hips up...not without risking falling right off the edge of the bed. And it was another kind of falling that she wanted from him just then. "Please," she whimpered.

"Please what, Kirsten?" he smiled up at her. His chin resting right on her shaved Venus mons. She could actually see her juices glistening on his face as he turned his head and kissed first one inner thigh and then the other. "Yes, so far, you did an excellent job. Your cunt is so fucking smooth." He licked softly just across the top of her slit before he winked, "Shall we see how well you followed the other one though?"

Kirsty could not breathe. She felt like an elephant had suddenly sat right in the middle of her chest. She was not even certain what he had in mind. Could not fathom how he might...'inspect'...that. Once more he lowered his head and licked softly at the top of her slit, but this time he did not stop there. His tongue softly outlined first one of her labia minora and then the other. It flicked only lightly at the opening of her cunt...reminded her of one of Bjorn's butterfly kisses...but on a totally other kind of lips.

Her heart stopped. Literally skipped at least two, maybe three beats, when his tongue continued its path...lower still. Her heart started slamming wildly against her breast bone though when that tongue began to swirl her other hole. "Fuck," she whispered under her breath. As impossibly naughty as this was, it was equally as intense. This was something way beyond her wildest...her absolute wildest fantasy.

His hand covered her mound. His thumb forced her open on one side of her outer lips as his finger began to dance across her wet clitoris. That she could manage, but what his tongue was doing...there. There? She was not ready for this...but it was happening anyway. And she was... Loving it? Especially when she felt his tongue not just flicking this time but trying to actually penetrate her...the way he had said his cock would one day.

The pressure on her clit increased just the tiniest little bit. It was still more like a feather tickling her there. But even that was enough as her body tensed and arched off the bed. She whimpered as she felt one foot slip from the bed. His tongue slipped from her dark hole even as his finger slipped from her clit to just inside of her wet cunt. The result was a very unsatisfying half orgasm that left her whimpering and moaning on the edge.

She had not even come down from that though when she felt the sharp sting of his bare hand against her outer thigh. "I would punish you for that...except I think you did a damned fine job of punishing yourself. Now turn over. Assume the position I showed you the other day. And that damned ass better be up nice and high, my sweet wife."

Kirsty kept her mouth shut, but gave him a dirty look for the punishment comment as she rolled over onto her stomach. Her knees now rested on the edge of the bed as she did her best to get 'her damned ass' as high into the air as she could. But his hands stayed her when she tried to bring her arms behind her back. "No, out in front of you this time. They will help you stay balanced better."

She nodded and whispered "Yes, Sir," as she stretched her arms in front of her. Like this, she could almost touch the wall on the other side of the bed.

"Very good, sweetheart. And yes, you followed those instructions very well too. But as sweet as your virgin ass is I could eat it all fucking night and still not get you wet enough for what comes next." She felt the sting of the blush on her cheeks as surely as the one of his hand on her bottom. "Do. Not. Move."

She closed her eyes and took stock. This is embarrassing...intensely so. Way more than anything that she had ever done. But at the same time, she could not forget how easily he had made her come...or start to. Damn it, her body was dancing and sparking like a live wire without a ground. She needed to come so fucking badly just then.

She could not even manage to finish that thought though as she felt something very cold sliding down her crack. "Oh," she moaned as she jumped a bit in shock at the unexpected sensation. That was only followed by another slap to her other butt cheek.

"Be still." In this position, she could not see anything he was doing and that intensified the experience. Especially when she felt something equally wet begin to probe at her bottom. "Relax. Breathe in and out very slowly, Kirsten. Listen to the sound of my voice. Cue on it. Do you understand me?"

Her breathing was shallow and her heart pounding as her fingers began to clutch the sheet in front of her, "Yes. Yes, Sir."

"That is my good girl. We will begin simply with my finger, do you understand? Your ass is so fucking tight that I do not dare try even the smallest plug...yet," she felt her cheeks flame at his bold words. She was glad that he could not see her face just then.

She nodded her head and whispered, "Yes, Sir." But it was barely audible. Whether he heard her or not did not matter as she felt something slowly push inside her tight ass. Her first reaction was to tense up to push out something that clearly did not belong...there.

"Breath with me, Kirsten. In...one, two, three four," his finger stilled not yet breaching her hole, just putting a gentle pressure against it. "Now, out. I want you to push back against my finger as you breathe out, sweetheart. Slowly...very, very slowly. One..."

She willed her body to relax as his deep voice, that sexy as fuck accent that made her hot from that first hello...she focused upon those. Allowed him to almost hypnotize her.

"That's right, just like that. Two..." She gently pushed back against his hand. Allowed her body to almost fall backwards knowing he would catch her. She caught her breathe as she felt his finger slip inside her. Not deep...only an inch maybe.

"Good girl. Just hold right there...no rush. Three..." She breathed out slowly and even though she did not push back this time, she felt his finger slip forward just the smallest fraction as her muscles relaxed once more. "Beautiful," he whispered and she felt his breath warm against the cheek of her ass.

"When I say four, I want you to exhale completely and push back as hard as you can. Can you do that for me, Kirsten?" She felt the roughness of the stubble on his cheeks against her bare bottom as she nodded.

"Yes, Sir," she promised though she was not sure she could do what he asked. Any more than she was sure she could be the strong, loving woman that his mother asked her to be with them all. She could only try.

"Four..." he whispered as his lips made gentle contact with the cheek of her ass.

She breathed out, expelling all the air that she had been holding in her lungs as they played this little game. As she did, she felt herself open to him. Felt her bottom flower open like a morning glory at the first warm rays of the sun. Her weight carried her back then as his finger just slipped all of the way inside of her.

His lips so soft against her bum pressed hard. She could feel the rumble in his chest as he growled, "So fucking perfect."

She was not sure how long they stayed like that. His face pressed against the round curve of her derrière. His finger buried completely inside of her ass. Her whole body thrumming with need and desire. "Sven," she whispered at last.

***

"Say it again, Kirsten," he growled against her warm skin as his finger began to very slowly move inside of her.

Not Sir. But his name. "Sven," she moaned softly as he gently stretched her open just a bit more.

He would punish any other submissive for breaking protocol, coming out of role. But her? She got him painfully hard just by whispering it. Was it because in that instant he knew...knew it was him and not baby brother that she wanted? Some recognition that he was the one she needed in this moment. That he was not merely 'Sir' but a man.

Whatever it was, it was driving him insane. He fucking needed to bury himself deep inside of her. Fuck her until she was screaming out his name. Then empty himself inside of her welcoming cunt. And that had very little to fucking do with reproduction and everything to do with how easily this woman got under his damned skin.

He inhaled deeply, fought to regain control of his emotions as he shed the only thing between them, his jeans. He chuckled at the thought he even had them. Oh, yes, baby brother was most definitely right. She was not one of his safe married lovers sneaking around and cheating on her husband for the excitement, the kink or the sex. He had never given a damn about any of them...they came and they went without notice. They were essentially interchangeable.

But not her, never her. He cursed under his breath as he slowly withdrew his finger, stretching her open just a bit more. He had meant to repeat the whole damned process with two fingers before attempting the plug. But she had done so much better than he had anticipated. Relaxed and opened herself to him completely.

"Do you think you can take the plug for me now, Kirsten? I do not want to hurt you. Want you to enjoy this too," he pleaded.

He felt her tense just a bit and his hand caressed the small of her back, moving slowly over her ass. "We can go slower. Two fingers this time. We will take this as slow as you need," even if it fucking killed him...and at that moment he felt like it might.

"No, let's try," she whispered though he could barely hear her with her face buried in the bed. He suspected that embarrassment was getting the better of her. He had known that this particular fetish of his would.

He moved onto the bed next to her, reached for her and although she was a bit reluctant coming into his arms she did. He brushed the still damp hair back from her face and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "We can stop for a bit if you need." He shook his head. What the fuck was he doing? He would have never gone so soft on any other sub.

She shook her head against his shoulder, "No, I don't want to..." She was looking down but the deep lines in her forehead told him that she was frowning. Whatever was in that pretty little head of hers was not a pleasing thought.

"Don't want what, Kirsten?" he probed as he brushed another kiss on her forehead. But she still did not answer, only shook her head again. "Don't want to disappoint me?" he asked. Her damned submissive nature was much deeper than the occasional role players that he usually took as his lovers. It would be too easy to push her too far, too fast. She would make no attempt to stop him.

He chuckled as he remembered her almost feeble attempts that first day. Did she realize yet that it had been herself she fought more than him? That the fear was more of the unknown than of him, the things he did to her body. Would she come to see that one day? Even if she never loved him as she did his youngest brother. Even if they never shared the common bond that she and Mikael had found in her work with his niece.

If he were being honest, that was more than a bit of the whole baby thing...if they shared that bond. If he gave her a child? He breathed deeply realizing once more how deeply he had gotten sucked into this whole thing. When the baby was more about binding her to him in a way that his brothers had not than the legacy that his brother had used to draw him into this fucking mess.

She shook her head and whispered, "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be actually."

He laughed and kissed her shoulder, "Is that the polite British way of telling me you liked it, my shy little wife?"

She kept her head down but he loved the way that the pink tinge seeped down her neck all the way to the very tips of her breasts. "Maybe a little," she whispered.

"Enough to keep going?" he asked and waited.

"Yes...please," her fingers played lightly at his chest. Traced something right over his heart actually. Could she feel how fast it beat? Faster than it did for other women. More experienced subs. More beautiful women...was there such a thing?

"Turn around then," he whispered as he arranged her as he wanted her with her top leg bent and out from her body. His hands moved lightly over her shoulders and arms, kneading and caressing the tension from her. "Relax for me, Kirsten. Just relax," he whispered as he kissed across her shoulder.

But when he brushed her hair back rage knotted in his gut. Dark nasty purple with touches of green and yellow beginning to appear around the edges. Teeth marks. Not his either. Were they Mikael's? There would be more green and yellow, wouldn't there? His finger traced the imprint, but then that light a touch caused her to jump a bit in his arms. He noticed the small scabs forming on the four corners where the canines had broken the skin.

Not that he objected to biting, especially her. He remembered the sweet taste of the swell of those tits that first time. What bothered him was that it was not his mark. Had Bjorn meant to? Was it a challenge? Another reminder of the fact that this woman had been his choice? Belonged to his baby brother in some way that she never would to him?

Who was he kidding? This woman would never really be his. What the hell did he even have to offer her? Certainly not baby brother's sweet talking, intelligence or good looks. Mikael's wounded bad boy routine and perfect father routine had women lining up even when he never noticed it. Him? All he knew was the sea. And that had always been enough. Until...

This was getting him nowhere. He needed to keep it simple. This woman was his wife. This was about one thing...a son. Leave the rest of it for his brothers. They needed that shit. They could handle it. He breathed deeply as fought to reign it all back inside. Focus upon one thing...this night...this moment. It was all he had. All he might ever have with her.

And to do that, he had to ignore his brother's marks upon her body. Which was easier said than done as he noticed the faint red lines that criss-crossed her shoulders, "Bjorn introduced you to the floggers?"

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers