Ægir’s Bride Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

"Please, what, sweetheart?" He gave up on keeping his hands fisted at his side and instead gripped her arms and drew her tighter against his body. This time he wanted her to feel what she was doing to him, all of it, as he ground his hips slowly against hers.

Her head fell back and her eyes closed as she moaned at the intimate contact. "Please, Mikael, don't tease me like that. Please I can't take it if you push me away again...reject me."

His heart stopped at her words, "Oh baby, I have never rejected you. Never. I have always fucking done my best to make sure you got what you wanted. Don't you know that? Couldn't you see that?"

She shook her head and opened those intense blue eyes that could never lie, "No, you never gave me what I want most, Mikael. I want you."

Her words hit him like a sledge hammer right in the heart that she had been caressing all fucking night. The blow did not knock just the air from his lungs but they cut his knees out from under him as he shoved her back onto the bed, fell almost on top of her. He cursed himself for the fool that he was, if not that first night on the boat then certainly the first one in this bed with her. Why had he fucking fought her then when her surrender was as plain in those blue depths as it was right now?

"Jag är ledsen. I am sorry, Kirsty," he leaned his forehead against hers. He was not even sure what to say or do then. How did you tell your wife that she scared the fuck out of you? Made you want things that you had given up on ever having? That you were so fucking scared to even try, because you knew if she rejected you... How did you fucking say any of that?

***

Kirsty saw the battle raging inside of him. It was not the first time that she had felt someone's pain. Hell, she had been doing it most of her life. Especially with them. But never had she felt anything as intense as this. It stole her breath and broke her heart.

She shook her head and pressed her finger over his lips, "You don't have to say it, Mikael. You have nothing to be sorry for. I understand...honest, I do." She lifted her head and buried it against his throat. She could actually hear the pounding of his heart with her ear resting there as her arms wrapped about him.

She pressed a soft kiss over his pulse that tapping out that loud, fast beat beneath her lips. That kiss became a trail of them along the vein in his throat as her hands began to map a trail across his shoulders and back drawing him closer, holding him tightly to her. "Show me. Show me, Mikael. Please..."

She felt his hand move between them. His fingers press against her mound and she opened her legs. Spread them wide in welcome for him. She needed him to know that he would always would be...welcome inside her. Free to take what he needed, when he needed it. "Yes," she whimpered as she felt his fingers brush against her clitoris.

But that whimper became a full-fledged moan when his fingers slipped lower, found her wet cunt and slipped inside. She lifted her hips to draw him deeper as she cried out with her first orgasm. Her fingers clutched tighter to his shoulder. Her nails sank into his bare skin as the pleasure rolled over her and over her in one long wave after another.

But it was not enough. Not with him. He had done this before. Taken her this far, only to pull away. She was afraid he would again. She buried her face against his throat again as she moaned, "Please, Mikael, that isn't what I need. Not now...not tonight. Not with you...Please," she pleaded with him not to reject her again.

"Then what do you fucking need, my sweet wife? What do you want from me?" he challenged as his plunged his fingers deeper and faster inside of her. Her whole body arched off the bed to meet his demanding thrusts.

"You. I fucking need you. Inside me. Not your god damned fingers..."

"Me?" she could hear the teasing in his voice as he too buried his face in her neck as he mirrored her actions, licking softly at the same vein she had chosen on him. "You have me right now, sweetheart. What is it you really want then?"

She stilled beneath him. Drew her head back from his neck and waited until he did the same. Her eyes met his that now twinkled more heated silver than steely grey with passion. "Fuck me, Mikael. Quit playing these mind games and fuck me," she almost demanded.

For a moment she feared that he was going to deny her once again as he drew back even further in her embrace. His shoulders almost slipped from her finger tips and all she could do was whimper a soft plea.

His fingers too slipped from her body and she felt incredibly empty...and more scared than she could ever remember being even on all those lonely nights when her mother had denied her even the comfort of a night line and closed her bedroom door with a solid reprimand, 'good girls don't need night lights.' Did they need their husbands? She was certain that her mother would say 'no' but she did. She needed him, just as much as she needed Bjorn. And if he...

Then she heard a soft rasp, but before she could even place the meaning of that sound, he was back. Filling her, deeper more completely than he ever had. Her head sank deep into the mattress as she planted her feet firmly on the edge of the bed and pushed up with all her might to take him deeper still inside of her.

"Fuck," he cursed as his hands tightened painfully on her hips. "Don't fucking move. Don't move, Kirsty," she watched the almost pained expression on his face.

But she could not stop herself as she began to slowly move her hips in a circle that one moment forced his cock incredibly fucking deep inside her and the next left only the very head wedged between her wet folds. "Don't move? Are you sure, Sir?" she teased.

His hand came down hard on her outer thigh but that only made her press more tightly against him as she felt her body spiralling out of control once more. She cried out as the powerful release hit her hard, making her see stars until she feared that she might actually float away into them.

But his body moved in perfect time to the contractions of her body drawing her back as her orgasm went on and on. She was not capable of coherent thought, let alone speech so she let her body and the mindless jumble of moans and groans do the talking for her.

She felt him drive incredibly deep until those stars exploded into the sun itself as her hands clutched tighter to his shoulders. She felt his whole body tremble in time with hers as he joined her in the beautiful music of their mutual pleasure. It was an intense and moving piece that left her almost breathless as she collapsed into the billowy softness of the bed.

Just when she would have drawn him closer, closed her eyes and drifted into an orgasm induced dream, she felt him begin the song again. Her eyes opened to the rather smug smile as he bent and kissed her softly, "That was not fair. But don't worry, sweetheart. This night is just getting started. You see, my darling innocent, women aren't the only ones that can be multi-orgasmic."

She sucked in her breath at the devilish look in those silvery depths. "Yes, Sir," she whispered, suddenly very much awake and alert. "Someone did mention something about his knife, if I remember correctly."

***

Mikael chuckled as he slapped her hip. "But we keep it light. Do you understand me? I am not having you drop without me around to catch you and care for you. Understood?"

She smiled, "So what? You're threatening me with vanilla sex or something?"

"Be good, woman. Trust me I can find ways of punishing you that do not involve pain," he saw the shadow that crossed her face at his threat. "Let me guess...standing in the corner? My brother's high protocol shit."

She sighed as she nodded her head, "Naked, of course. That's what makes it so bad actually."

"Why? Why does naked make it so bad, elskling?"

She blushed, "Why do you think? I'm not exactly model material here. I am too tall for a girl, but that is the least of it. I am a ginger, covered in freckles from head to toe. I have thunder thighs, a big butt and let's not even talk about my tummy. And you are so...hot."

He could hear the way her voice cracked over each word. "I like playing connect the dots with those freckles. If you insist on talking about what you think are negatives, let us not forget the positives, lilla gumman. You have the most amazing eyes, an honest face and a heart big enough to love us all so fucking easily."

He watched as that blush deepened. She dropped her eyes and her fingers once more began to toy at the flesh just over his heart. She really did not see it, he realized. She had no idea how beautiful she truly was. How she had wrapped herself so fucking quickly, so fucking effortlessly around that heart. Around his baby brother's. Around his daughter's...and his parents. Hell, if what he suspected was true, she had even managed to melt his eldest brother's, who he had always thought was as cold as the seas they fished.

"You really don't see how beautiful you are, do you?" he asked as he turned her head back to face him. "Then I am going to tell you," he moved slowly deeper inside her and watched how quickly that expression turned from one of self-doubt to pure need and lust, "and show you."

"Head to toes or work my way up?" he teased and was rewarded as her cheeks reddened even more. He kissed those blushing cheeks, "Heads, it is then." He ran his fingers through her thick ginger tresses. "Your hair...I like the ginger as you call it. And how can anything be so fucking soft and yet strong enough no matter how hard I pull?" He buried his face and inhaled deeply. He frowned as the scent hit him, "My wash...your hair smells like my body wash?"

She nodded and bit that adorable bottom lip. He reminded himself he would have to not forget that one too. He smiled, this could take all fucking night. "Sorry...it is just..." she stammered and stopped as those eyes once more looked down.

"Just what, Kirsty?" he demanded.

"Bjorn said he did not order me any of my own because he did not want me smelling all girly. That he preferred when I smelled like him." She bit that lips until it turned almost white, "But I figured...I guess I thought if I were coming to you...I mean if you were sharing my bed tonight...I thought you would rather me smell like you."

"Fuck," Mikael spat as his cock throbbed inside her at the stammered words. He could not resist as he began to move harder and deeper inside her. "Damned straight, I do. And fuck, baby brother and I need to have a long talk while we are gone, because damn if I don't like some of his ideas."

His grip in her hair tightened as he pushed deep inside her, he felt her body begin to tremble, knew he was about to push her over that edge again, but that was what he wanted...almost as much as he wanted to be the one to catch her when she fell. He plunged harder and deeper inside of her, pushing her to another shattering orgasm that stretched on for several minutes.

When she finally did begin to drift back to him, he slowly moved and flexed inside of her. Not enough to send her over again, just enough to keep her there on the edge of that precipice. He kissed her cheeks, "I love the way you blush. Whether it is in embarrassment at all the incredibly naughty things we do and say or how red you get when you come, I love these cheeks when they get pink." He moved just the tiniest bit faster inside of her, "Not that I don't love how red I can make your other cheeks with my hand, or belt, or the tawse."

The way that she sucked in her breathe and her body gripped his cock even tighter told him all that he needed to know about how she felt about those. "But remember, dear wife, tonight is plain old vanilla sex."

She whimpered and he smiled as he kissed her lips. He meant to keep it light, honest he did. But how could he with his cock buried in her wet cunt and those sweet sounds coming from the back of her throat? The look in her eyes was a mix of excitement and disappointment that made him chuckle as he kissed her eyelids.

He shook his head, "Those fucking eyes. They show every damned thought and especially everything you feel. How could I have been so fucking stupid not to see it last time?" He inhaled and brushed another kiss over them, "That's wrong...I did see. I saw your surrender that night and it scared me so fucking much that I had to push you away, had to push you harder and further than I should have. Jag är ledsen for that too."

She shook her head, "No need, I understand."

His chest tightened, because once more the truth was plain to see...she really did understand. "Fuck, woman, you make this hard," he teased her with his words and his cock as he increased the tempo.

"Make what hard?" She looked up at him as her fingers clutched tighter at his shoulders. "The only thing I want to make hard right now is you, Mikael. Just you."

Fuck, how did she know, he asked himself. How could she possibly know the exact words that would excite as no others ever could? "Damn it, Kirsty, I wanted this to be about you...and when you say shit like that I can't fucking put two damned words together," he cursed as he fought for control of his body...and hers.

She arched upwards off of the bed to meet his downwards thrust. He felt her whole body tense just a split second before her cunt tightened so hard around his cock that he swore he saw stars. He was incredibly glad then that she did not like those damned long nails like Greta had or she would have torn his back to shreds. As it was even her shorter nails were making the sadist wonder if he did not have just a touch of masochism.

"Then shut the fuck up and show me. Show me instead of telling me, Mikael," she pleaded.

He buried his face in her hair, inhaled his own scent upon her as he increased the tempo, pushing her a bit higher and him a bit deeper into the depths of Helveti, because not even Asgard could be half as fucking sweet as her cunt milking his cock as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her.

How could be possibly deny such a sweet request? He began to move faster and deeper inside of her then. Pushing them both towards what they needed. His hands on her hips tightened until he feared that she would wear finger shaped bruises on them for days...and that idea excited him as much as the knowledge that his back was going to be mapped with hers.

In the end, he was damned glad that first orgasm had taken the edge off, because he managed to last far longer than he would have thought humanly possible. Then again maybe it was not humanly possible, a prayer to the goddess of love and fertility passed his lips in thanks, "My sweet Freya," he groaned...and he lost the battle and won the war when she screamed in a release so powerful that he swore they would both die and he did not give a fuck just then.

It went on and on for several long moments then. Until they both collapsed into the soft welcome of the mattress. He wanted to roll enough to take his weight off of her, but he honestly could not move at that moment. Every single muscles and bone in his body had turned to jelly. It took him several long moments just to find the strength to turn his head and smile at her, "What the fuck was that?"

He loved the smile that lit her beauty from within as her fingers began to trace the pattern of red welts that were still raising across his shoulders. "You really do need to have a talk with your brother." He hated the way that her face darkened just then as she shook her head, "The good one."

He shook his head at her words and the pain that they spoke. How could she, who had seen through all his walls, not see it? How could she not know the real reason that Sven was acting as he was? But he was more convinced in that moment than he had ever been that he was right...his older brother loved her just as much as he and Bjorn did. And that above all else scared Sven like nothing, not even losing Ægir's Captive could.

He sighed. It would be pointless right now to try and make her see that...perhaps even Bjorn, but maybe, just maybe, he could be the bridge that Sven needed. Back to them...just as she had been for him. It looked like he had two brothers to talk to about their amazing wife. And a few gods and goddesses...especially Freya, to thank for this special woman.

"Get some sleep, woman. I promise you, you are going to fucking need it," he said as he forced himself to use what little strength was returning to his body to roll, taking her with him so that her head rested on his chest. Her head rested just under his chin and he smiled as he closed his eyes at the smell of her hair. He definitely had a couple of things to talk to Bjorn about.

***

Kirsty drifted in and out of slumber as she lay draped across his body, her head resting on his chest, just listening to his heart beat. It was a bit slower now, but still faster than it should be after four rounds of love making...or was it five. She chuckled as she realized that she had lost count.

"What's so funny, lilla gumman?" she smiled as she felt the rumble in his chest as she slid against his body when she lifted her head just enough to look up into those silvery depths.

"What is lilla gumman? What does it mean?"

He frowned, "Little girl, little woman, I think you would say." His hand brushed her hair back from her face, tucked it behind her shoulder. He frowned then as his eyes transformed to that steel grey, his face going dark as his fingers outlined Bjorn's teeth marks on her neck. She could not stop the slight flinch of pain at even his light touch. "I'll bet him to a pulp," he swore.

She chuckled, "You'd be beating the wrong brother too I bet?"

His forehead creased as his frown deepened, "What? Bjorn did that? What the fuck?"

She reached for his hand that rested on her shoulder near the mark, "Do not get puritanical on me, Mikael? Are you forgetting you cut me and drank my blood that first night on the ship?" She smiled as she watched his cock harden at the reminder...even after...who cared how fucking many. "If you must know, it was his promise to me. He gave me his word that you would be home before his mark faded from my body."

He smiled and shook his head, "Damn it, I am coming to like that little brat more and more, woman." His face darkened just a bit again, but this time she saw that his eyes were back to silver rather that steely grey. "He might have another good idea there," he said as he rolled over with her still tight in his arms. He reached for his jeans that had been discarded on the floor next to the bed somewhere during round three she thought it was. It took him a moment to find whatever he was looking for since he was only using one hand, the other arm still wrapped tightly about her waist.

Her breath caught in her throat as she caught the glint of the low light on the steel of his knife blade. "I think I did promise you something, did I not, elskling?" She was so speechless she could only nod in response.

"Do I need the rope or can I trust you to be completely still, Kirsty?" he asked as the cold metal began to caress along her cheek and down the side of her neck. He paused and ran the blade around his brother's very dark bruises there. This time she bit down on her lower lip at the twinge of pain the increased pressure caused and the equally strong flood of need and heat that was centered between her legs.

"Please, Mikael," she whimpered.

"Please what, my sweet wife? What do you need?" he sighed heavily. "Our time is almost up, sweetheart. Choose...a quickie...or my promise, my mark to join my brother's? Either way you have my word as well. We will be back. Soon."

As much as she wanted to feel his hard cock inside her again, it was a surprisingly easy choice. "Cut me. Mark me. Make me yours," she whispered as she looked into those silvery pools that suddenly boiled and bubbled.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers