Ægir's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers

As hard as it would be...seeing her, knowing that she was happy with them, that he could never have any part of it, well as hard as that would be, could it really be any more difficult than this?

He probably deserved the punishment...a lifetime of being close to the one thing he loved and could never have. But it was for certain that Mikael did not. His mother did not.

And them? What if they were happy in London? After all, she had been planning to go back there when he discovered her duplicity. And Bjorn? Well, his baby brother had a mind that was more geared towards business and studies than simple fishing anyway.

It probably suited the kid to have her mostly to himself anyway. Oh sure, Mikael might still pine for the woman, but with his rare visits and only those nightly video calls that he thought no one knew about, he was hardly a threat to Bjorn's relationship with Kirsty.

Truth was they were probably very happy with things just like they were. He sure as hell was not though. Maybe he could bribe Bjorn to bring her back with promises of adopting some of those fancy ideas of his about how best to maximize their profits by selling their premium catch direct to higher end restaurants. It was worth a try at least.

He shouldered his toy bag as a pretty young sub approached him with her eyes downcast. She was curvy in all the right places and that only further reminded him of her. But her worldly appraisal of his assets in the tight leather pants turned his stomach. And the whiny purr in her German accent when she spoke was the death knell.

"I am sorry. I was just leaving," he said as he brushed past her. He considered gathering his young cousin, but perhaps the man would have more fun on his own. Be more free to explore his natural tendencies whatever those were. Maybe he would find something he liked here.

It was certain that he had not. No, the truth was that only one woman had ever had the courage to break through his icy veneer. And he had run her off.

***

What did you wear to an 'Alternative Market'? Kirsty rummaged through her closet as she listened to the shower run down the hall.

A part of her was really excited that Bjorn had taken the time and effort to plan this 'date' as he called it. But the idea of a whole building full of kinky items for sale, hundreds of Doms and subs, and goddess only knew what else was a bit daunting. Especially as they had not really been very kinky lately.

Sure, on the increasingly rare occasions that they did make love, Bjorn was still very much the Master. His kisses still stole her breath as they had that first night alone in Sven's cabin. He even whispered, 'Cum for me, my sweet Freya.' But the floggers had hung practically unused in the closet next to her corsets and mini-skirt.

Corsets and mini-skirt? Of course! She reached for them towards the back. Her fingers brushed the black one that had been their first gift to her. The one that had been in her bag when she first met Sven in Tilbury. Her throat tightened and her eyes clouded over as they always did when she thought of him. The one that she could not reach.

She pulled it from the closet along with the blue jean mini-skirt that she had worn that day. Of course, she would not need to wear thick tights this time. Bare legs would be fine since it was unseasonably warm for early June in London. Or maybe a pair of hold-ups. Black to match the corset? She would take her blue jean jacket as much to cover up the excess of bare skin and cleavage as the warmth it would provide if they did decide to stay for the 'after party', whatever that was.

She poked her head out to check on Monika, who was still playing quietly on the couch with her tablet. She knew the thing could keep the child engrossed for hours, so she was judicious about how she used it, much preferring to spend nice days like this at the park down the street.

But that task would fall to Georgia today. The young teaching student that they had found through their advertisement at the local university. The girl was such a blessing. They used her once or twice a week to pick Monika up at school and take her to the park or soft play center so that she could rest, clean or make dinner.

She smiled...or occasionally spend a little special time online with Mikael. Though that too was never enough. It seemed strange that the husband she was not with showed more interest in her as a sub than the one, who shared her bed.

But she knew that Bjorn had other things on his mind lately. His job was more stressful than Njord and Ran had been. She sighed as she stepped into the skirt and pulled it up her legs. None of them were happy here. Though they were all trying.

She frowned at the huge gap at the top of the skirt. The damned thing had always been tight, but not like this. She shook her head. She would have sworn she was losing weight, not gaining it. But that gap clearly said otherwise as she laid back on the bed to try and force the zipper up.

Five minutes later, she was almost in tears and her fingers hurt, and not the good kind of pain either. She reached for the corset. Maybe if she put it on first and laced it up. Well, once Bjorn tightened the strings, surely then she could manage to get the skirt buttoned and zipped. Surely.

Even that was a struggle though as she completely unlaced the strings at the back, as far as they would go. She first tried pulling it over her head with the metal hooks on the front still closed, but it seemed she had definitely gained weight...in her tits too. Not that she minded that so much, but it certainly was throwing a spanner in works with this outfit.

"What are you doing?" he asked from the doorway.

Damn, did the man have to look so fucking delicious standing there with only a towel wrapped about his tiny waist, all those muscles in his chest and arms bulging like one of the models on the covers of her books, and all that long blond hair dripping water onto the bare wood floors?

"Damn it, Bjorn! You're getting the floor wet," she complained as she unhooked the clasps determinedly. She would get into this damned thing. There was no way she was going anywhere with Thor not unless she looked as sexy as she could possibly pull off.

He frowned and crossed those arms over his chest. Damn, the man! Those muscles that still glistened and beaded with water flexed and wiggled even more sexily. She spread the corset out on the bed as she lay back onto it. "Get over here and use those damned muscles for something useful, why don't you?"

"You are about to earn a punishment, young lady, if you keep speaking to me in that tone." A dark scowl crossed his face as he joined her on the bed, "Do you have any idea how much like your fucking mother you sound?"

Those words hit her harder than a cane ever could as tears burst forth that she had barely contained since the whole debacle with the skirt. It was a flash flood that once released seemed impossible to quell.

Bjorn shook his head and gathered her in those strong arms. He gently rocked her back and forth for several long moments. He even smiled and gently shooed Monika back to the living room when she came to investigate the noise.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in her ear as he brushed the hair back from her face as the worst of the tears abated and a nasty case of hiccups began.

She shook her head, "No, you're right. I'm the one that should be sorry." She hiccupped as she buried her face in his shoulder, "I don't know what's wrong with me. I just wanted to look pretty for you today and not embarrass you...well, any more than being with the fat chick will anyway.

"But I can't even get this damned skirt to zip or the corset over my tits. I thought I had been losing weight, but I guess I have been gaining it." Her words sprang forth as unfiltered as her tears had.

He hugged her tighter and kissed the tip of her nose. "First of all, you should know by now that I think you are beautiful. Just the way you are, Kirsty."

He paused for a moment, "You said, you can't get the skirt to button or the corset over your boobs?" His hands reached up and weighed her tits as he frowned deeper. If that was not bad enough, they then made a rather thorough investigation of her tummy, something that always embarrassed her.

"Fuck!" he cursed as he looked up. "When was your last period?"

His words barely registered at first. Then like that light bulb, it dawned on her what he saying. It took her a moment to think. Her periods were never completely regular anyway, but she kept track of them on an app on her phone. That was on a table in the living room though. "Right after Mikael visited, I think," she frowned.

That would be close to three months. A bit long, even for her, but she had gone longer once or twice. But still? She swallowed as she stared into his Kelly green eyes, "Do you think?"

His face was a blank mask as he nodded, "Yeah, yeah, I do, Kirsty. In fact, I don't know why I did not think of it sooner. I guess I have just been so stupidly busy with work and shit that I did not notice what I should have." He sighed as he drew her back against his chest, "I'm sorry, princess. Will you forgive me?"

Kirsty brushed a strand of wet hair back from his face and placed a soft kiss on his mouth, "Nothing to forgive, my love. I know that you have been stressed at work. I understand. It's fine."

He shook his head, "No, no, it's not, sweetheart. It's a job. That's all it is. A pay check. You and Monika are what are really important. I had forgotten that but no more. I promise."

She smiled and hugged him without words for a moment. He was right. They had both lost their way since coming back to this place. Life was just so much simpler on the Holding. The sea, Njord and Ran might be tough masters, but in many ways not as demanding as modernity.

But maybe, if he was right, maybe if she was... Pregnant? She could barely think the word. "You really think I could be?" She dared not utter it.

"You have been losing weight, Kirsty. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago. I was going to say something because I was worried you have not been eating enough, but I just never got around to it. Like I have not gotten around to a lot of things lately." His hand that had not left her belly slowly inched upwards once more until his thumb brushed softly across her nipple.

She sucked in a deep breath at the intensity of it. "Oh yeah, those are even more sensitive than usual," he whispered as his hand cupped her full breast and lifted it to his lips.

Her hands clutched his shoulders tightly as her eyes closed and she threw back her head with a loud moan as he suckled her nipple deep into his scalding hot mouth. His teeth scored her tender flesh and she felt the orgasm explode out of nowhere.

His other hand pried her thighs apart as his fingers found her wet center. She felt the world shift beneath her as those fingers found that tiny bundle of nerve endings that always took her there. She would have to change the sheets, but she did not give a damn, as she felt the tsunami of juices explode from her cunt and drench his hand and arm. He moaned around her nipple as she rubbed her ass against his hard cock.

She had not been this hot and horny since...

But where it might have gone, they would never know as a tiny voice from down the hall called out, "Mommy?"

Tears and laughter joined with softer kisses as Bjorn slipped his hand from between her thighs, "I will see to our little girl while you get dressed. But no tight skirts or corsets. Not until we know for sure, understood?"

"Yes, Master," the words that had been decidedly missing from their lives for months just slipped so naturally from her lips then.

He bent and kissed her softly before adjusting the towel, "Good girl. And we will finish this later." He disappeared down the hall with a smile.

He had said 'our little girl'. Did he realize that? And now perhaps a baby too? Maybe things would be all right after all?

***

Bjorn watched his wife chat with her friend, Roz, as they examined candles meant not for incense but for wax play. The idea of his wife's pale skin marked in patterns of bright red and purple was not something he would have thought appealed to him, but surprisingly it did. Perhaps he would find a few moments alone later to pick up a few of the candles.

Kirsty smiled and nodded her head at something the woman said. It should have been no surprise that Roz would not only be in attendance but one of the volunteers at the monthly event, which attracted hundreds or the way this place was filling up, thousands of people. He lifted his glass of juice to his lips as he observed them.

Why had he not seen it sooner? After another bout of tears, she had finally decided upon the brilliant blue sundress that was among his favorites. The coloring suited her, bringing out the blond highlights in her red hair and making her alabaster skin glow. She was most definitely glowing today as her laughter carried over the crowd to his ears.

Bjorn frowned at the other woman. He had never been particularly close friends with any female Dommes, but then again she identified as a switch. Though since the demise of her marriage and betrayal of her poly family, she had not felt comfortable in the submissive role.

Well, except for the time when she had drunkenly propositioned Mikael when he visited. Not that either of them had told Kirsty about the incident. It was not the woman's fault after all. How was she to know that the 'brother-in-law' was actually part of a poly marriage? He shook his head at another of the lies, which seemed to weave the complicated web of their lives in this place.

If she was pregnant? And he was almost certain that she was. Well, that only tied them further to this place. He would not risk her life and health or the baby's by taking them back to the isolated Holding, over a hundred miles from modern hospitals and the care that they would need.

Once the baby was born? His mind filled with images of green trees, wildflowers, the gentle sound of the fjord lapping at the rocks on the shore and the fresh, crisp smells of it all. Old wooden forts and modern playsets. Quiet with only the sound of birds to interrupt your slumber. Even the icy white of its harsh winters held a beauty all their own with the green and blue skies of the Northern lights and nights that lasted for months.

And the sea! He had been born to it. Saltwater mixed with Viking blood coursed through his veins. As hard as he was finding it adjusting to this strange world, it was not a place he wanted his child raised.

His child, he sighed. He was still coming to terms with that. Though they had all accepted and loved Monika as their own, it was not their way. Children for all the macho claiming crap that his mother and wife detested were a communal thing. It had been natural for his father to step into that role with Sven. As natural as he was finding it with his niece.

But if his wife's dates were right, then this baby was clearly his child. His and his alone. That thought should make him happy. Fill him with some sense of he-man pride. But just as his uncle had warned, the sole responsibilities weighed heavy upon his shoulders.

He wished Mikael or even Olaf were here to talk to. He could really use their advice and insight. Sure, he would video call his brother tonight as he did most nights after she fell asleep. But should he say anything? Would it just cause more jealousy and resentment? The man had sacrificed so much already...would the knowledge that their wife carried his child only make those sacrifices more profound? Maybe he would wait...just until they knew for certain.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not even notice her approach the table where he sat. "How interesting running into you here, Bjorn," her thick accent darkened his mind just as her tall form cast its shadow over him and the table where he sat.

If things had not been dark enough, this certainly was not a good omen. "I could say the same thing about you, Greta."

The woman did not wait for an invitation, sliding into the booth next to him, saddling up as close as she possibly could until her small breast practically brushed his arm. "Are Mikael and Sven lurking about somewhere then? I did not think your stays in England extended to London and events such as this. Then again I never truly understood much of what you all did beyond the smell of fish."

And whose fault was that, he bit back the retort to the woman that had almost destroyed his brother. His family. He glanced across the room to see that his wife's back was still turned. He just wanted to get her gone before Kirsty returned. Greta was a complication they did not need. "I live here now," was all he said.

She smiled and reached one of her red-talons across covering his hand with it until he drew back in disgust. The action turned his stomach and reminded him of another time, another night. When she had slipped inside his room and into his bed...naked. When that same hand had...

He jerked his hand back sending his glass of juice careening across the table and landing on the floor with a loud crash. He looked up into the storm clouds of his wife's pretty face as she quickly crossed the few feet to their table. "Kirsty, I can explain," he fumbled.

The woman turned and her scowl said clearly that she dismissed his wife as any threat to her plans, "Greta, may I introduce my wife, Kirsty. Kirsty, Greta," he made introductions that he wished he did not have to.

His wife shook her head, "Greta? Don't you mean Gee?"

Bjorn shrugged his shoulders at the name his former sister-in-law had adopted after leaving her husband and child for the world of run-ways and high-fashion. It did not matter to him how famous she became or how rich, she was still an ugly, hateful and devious lying cunt as far as he was concerned.

"Oh, Bjorn, you are joking, right? This provincial creature? Your wife? How quaint? We both know you could have done so much better. I told you before, just say the word...I have contacts that could make you the next top male model. You could make more money off those golden blond looks of yours than your brother will make in a lifetime of fishing...or even your tinkering with those computers," she rambled on but he was only half listening.

His eyes were glued to the tears that he saw gathering in his wife's blue eyes. That made him angry. Truly angry as he rarely allowed himself to be. All he wanted to do was hurt her. Hurt this woman, who had done so much damage to all the people he cared about...and still was.

He wanted to wrap his hands around her throat and strangle her. But not the intimate breath play that he shared with his wife alone.

No, the mindless violence that had almost taken the life of a distant relation, who had been several years older than his tender six or perhaps seven. The red haze of violence that had sent two others to the hospital that day before his brothers had arrived to save him.

Even then he had been big for his age, that was why his cousins had attacked him in mass. They had merely meant to taunt him, calling him 'mammadalt.' Perhaps push him around a bit, a few bruises. They had gotten much more than they bargained for.

And though he had never raised his hand to a woman in anger and would not now...even as much as the bitch deserved just that. He chuckled, as sickly masochistic as she was, the cunt would probably get off to a real beating too.

While he might not stoop to hitting a woman, there were other ways of inflicting pain. Perhaps more useful ways of punishing a masochist.

"Yes, well, Greta, you should be more appreciative of my wife's quaint and provincial talents since she is raising your daughter. Of course, you would not know that since you have not bothered to stay in touch with Mikael or your child." He forced a smile he did not feel as he looked her in those ice cold blue eyes that had made her famous. They were not nearly as cold as this woman's heart.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers