Ashlee and JD Ch. 03

Story Info
She promises not to blow him again then looks for a loophole.
1.5k words
4.49
35.1k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlee picked at her dinner. Even though the chicken dish was the second best thing she'd put in her mouth all night, after two gushing blowjobs in less than an hour, she really was kind of full.

J.D. made pleasant conversation with her throughout the meal, and they both laughed a lot. In addition to their intense physical chemistry, they got along really well with each other.

As they made their way out of the restaurant, Ashlee realized that, even though she'd blown J.D. twice on this first date and also given him a foot job, they still hadn't kissed.

She stopped walking. J.D. was holding her hand, his large black fingers entwined in her smaller white ones, and he pulled to a stop as well.

The two were standing in the front doorway of the restaurant, in full view of the maître d who had been so rude to them when they came in.

"Thank you for dinner," Ashlee said with a smile. She then leaned forward and gave him a long passionate kiss, probing deep into his mouth with her tongue.

"Even his mouth seems big," she thought as she kissed him for several seconds.

They then turned and headed for the car, never looking back at the maître d.

Settled into the passenger seat again, Ashlee made a promise to herself. "I'm not going to blow him again," she thought. "I don't want him to think I'm a slut."

She almost made it. The truth was his big black cock did make her feel slutty, and she enjoyed taking it into her mouth and feeling herself pleasure him.

It was his fault, anyway. During the ride to the movie theater, he reached over and put his hand on her bare leg.

Ashlee went tanning regularly and thought she was pretty dark for a white girl, but the sight of his thick, dark hand contrasting with her milky skin drove her crazy, as did the feel of his rough fingertips and smooth palm on the flesh of her thigh.

Still, she sat there, fighting the urge. His hand moved down her leg and engulfed her knee, squeezing it gently.

She was waiting for him to slide it to the inside of her thigh or her lap. That would have proved that he was only interested in one thing. She wasn't sure if she'd have had the will power to stop him even if he did, but he didn't.

He left his hand affectionately on her leg for a few minutes, then took it away, acting like a true gentleman.

That was too much for her, and she quickly found herself diving into his lap again, seeing how far she could take his ebony shaft into her mouth.

She got about three quarters of the way down and probably could have made it further, eventually, but he let go again, showering her mouth with his seed.

When she pulled herself back up, they were already parked in the lot for the movie theater.

"How long have we been here?" she asked.

"I kind of lost track of time for awhile there," JD replied, and she laughed.

As they walked into the theater, Ashlee again promised herself she'd hold back. This time, she said it out loud.

"I'm not going to blow you during the movie," she told J.D.

J.D. did a double take, then shook his head and laughed. "Ok," he said.

"I don't want you to think..." she started.

"I don't think anything," he said. "We're having fun with each other on a first date. That's all I'm thinking."

"We are having fun," she said.

"Hell yeah we are," he answered.

The movie was a bomb, and J.D. and Ashlee both lost interest quickly. Their interest in each other was never stronger, though.

J.D. leaned over and kissed her firmly, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She leaned into him, and the two made out for several minutes. He reached up and put his hand on her breast. Her nipples poked out, and he could feel them pressing against his hand through her bra and shirt.

He reached inside her low-cut top and nestled his fingers in her cleavage. They couldn't see in the dark theater, but both of them pictured his dark fingers against her creamy white skin and began to kiss even more furiously.

Eventually, they took a break. Despite all the activity before they went into the theater, J.D. was resilient and had his biggest erection yet.

As he sat back into his seat, they both looked down at the huge tent in his pants.

Ashlee looked into his eyes and frowned.

"Sorry," she said. "A promise is a promise."

J.D. groaned quietly.

"Maybe we can find a loophole," she offered.

She reached over and picked up the tub of popcorn they'd shared earlier.

"You ever see in those '50s movies how the guy would cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn box and stick his thing in there, so his date would feel it when she reached in to get some popcorn?" she asked.

J.D. just looked at her blankly. "I don't know what movies you been watching," he said, then laughed.

"It would have to be a pretty big hole," she said, and ripped the bottom out of the tub.

J.D. quickly unzipped and pushed down his pants and boxers, and Ashlee placed the popcorn tub over him.

"Now I guess I need to wait for you to reach in and get some," he said.

She did just that, sticking her left hand into the tub and putting her palm over the tip of his cock, like a pitcher holding a baseball. She rubbed her fingers as far down the shaft as they would go, then started to squeeze.

J.D. leaned back in his seat and let her do her thing. He knew she was worried about how she was acting, but he was just as crazy as she was. He couldn't get enough.

She slid her hand down his shaft and cupped his balls, massaging them slowly, feeling every fold in his sack. The back of her hand was pressed tightly against the side of the tub.

She then reached across her body with her right hand and began massaging the tip again, working him with both hands, top and bottom.

Then she slid her left hand up so it was gripping the shaft, and her right hand down, so it was just above the other. She began to jack him with both hands, moving up and down, faster and faster.

J.D. let out his breath in a sigh.

Ashlee leaned over and whispered in his ear while she pulled on him.

"You've come in my mouth. You've rubbed your cock on my feet. Now you're about to come all over my hands," she said. "Where else do you want to put it?"

J.D. groaned. "I don't know," he said.

"Yes you do," she said. "You've been thinking about it all night. Maybe even longer. Where else do you want to spray your come?"

She now began moving her hands in opposite directions. One sliding up while the other slid down to meet it, then sliding them apart on his cock.

"Oh God," he said.

"Where else. Where are you going to put this rock hard cock?"

"Your pussy," he said.

"My pussy? You want to stick your black cock in my tight white pussy?"

"Yes."

"It's never had a black cock before," she said.

"You want your cock to be the first black cock in my pussy?"

"Yes, baby."

"What do you think it looks like?" she asked.

"Your pussy?"

"Yeah. I just bleached my hair. Do you think it matches? Or do you think I shaved it? Shaved it just for you?"

"I don't know," he said. "I want to find out."

"Where else?"

"What?"

"Where else do you want to put it?" she asked. She moved her left hand back down to his balls and pulled him rapidly with her right. The popcorn bucket was starting to tear.

"I don't know," he said. "I don't know."

"I'm not acting like a lady," she said. "Quit being such a gentleman."

"Your ass," he said. "I want to stick my cock in your tight white ass."

"Yeah?" she asked. "Is that what you want? To stretch my asshole with your big dick?"

He nodded.

"Where else?"

"Your tits. I want to come between your tits."

"Yeah?" she asked. "Where else will you put it? Are you gonna rub your black cock on my face? My eyes and nose? My cheeks? Try sticking the tip in my ear? Are you going to come in my hair?"

She felt his balls constrict in her hand. His hips slid up off the seat and he began gushing come over her hands and forearms.

She couldn't believe she hadn't drained him yet, but he spurted just as much as all the other times.

He slumped in his seat, utterly exhausted.

Ashlee pulled her hand out of the tattered popcorn bucket. It was covered with strings of come, from the tips of her fingers to nearly her elbow.

Slowly, sensually, she stuck one finger at a time in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"They always use so much butter here," she said.